My Online Diary~♡

Autorstwa akatsukigadaisuki

So I saw a lot of people having like personal works on their page so I decided to give it a try! Enjoy c: Więcej

April 27th, 2015
April 28th, 2015
May 3rd, 2015
May 5th 2015
May 12th 2015
May 14th, 2015
May 20th, 2015
June 1st, 2015
June 2nd, 2015
June 7th, 2015
June 21st, 2015
June 26, 2015
July 6th, 2015
July 21st, 2015
July 22nd, 2015
September 13, 2015
September 21st, 2015
October 4th, 2015
October 13th, 2015
August 10th, 2016
July 24th, 2017
August 28th, 2017
September 28th, 2017
March 24th, 2018
April 23rd, 2018
April 21st, 2019
February 1st, 2020
October 30th, 2020
March 8th, 2022
May 14th, 2024

February 10th, 2023

2 0 0
Autorstwa akatsukigadaisuki

Dear Journal-Chan,

And just like that, nearly another year passes by. I don't know what exactly prompted me to write another entry, but I think I just wanted to update my life after reading the previous entry.

First of all, the girl I had a crush on asked out her best friend a month after I wrote that last journal entry. Fun, isn't it? I didn't even think the other girl was bi, she was engaged to some guy for years and I didn't know they broke up. But those two started dating and I was heartbroken over it, and I was attached to this girl for so long even after she claimed she was taken. Surprisingly it hasn't been too hard to be friends with both of them cuz they really are good for each other and god do they have a ton of animals, its amazing. 

I think I finally got over her? Idk. I'm kinda upset she hasn't been hanging out with us much. But its probably not personal, I know she's a good person. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to finally get over her. But I loveeeee her cat. He's the loml. 

We had a good time during new years! This was the first new years I spent away from my family. Also the first time I got to drink during new years lol. We played a ton of games, and everyone really wanted my dinosaur taco holders haha I didn't think they'd be so popular. And me and the girl I liked teamed up for beer pong and won and we fist bumped and she finally hugged me after a year and a half!! Was awesome.

I think my therapy did help. Most of the time my therapist looked like she didn't care and I didn't feel like being honest with her and ngl I spent the whole time complaining about my parents and work and I wish I talked about my trouble with intimacy and relationships. I was supposed to find another therapist after but my insurance got terminated so I don't think I can afford to pay that much for therapy now. But anyways the point of this was I feel like I can open up a lot more to people now. I made friends with all my new coworkers and I hang out with Kate and Cristian a lot, and when I hang out with Jocelin and Jimmy I definitely feel more bold and able to speak my thoughts and it's so refreshing. I still have a lot to work on but this is definitely an improvement.

I also started working out recently! I'm kinda getting serious about it, even though I'm lazy. It helps that my dad got me an apple watch so I can track stuff. I'm doing cardio, weights, and even considering getting some protein powder. I really wanna get fit so I can fit into some clothes (mostly masc clothes) better and be more confident about my body. I'm super excited to start this journey even though it's painful, haha.

I also suddenly have motivation to work on all the fics I left/abandoned since 2016 and onwards. I loved writing so much and I really wanna finish my Tenkai Knights one and honor all the time I spent planning my longer fics by completing them, as well as work on the one shots I had in mind. It sucks that I lost 7 years worth of data from my laptop breaking because I had a ton of plot ideas and drafts in my notes and other awesome memories I wanted to keep and cherish but god that thing could not be saved and I'm upset over it but I guess I can't do anything now.

The highlight of this year has definitely been my accomplishments with b4u and talking to my dream team again. I really loved 2022 and was sad that it ended. Rolend and I are such good friends now and we joke around and he drew me the cutest picture ever for my birthday and it made me so happy. I love that man to death. I also gifted Paul a perfumer package and he started crying and getting so emotional on stream!! He invited me to play with him a bunch of times and I played dodgeball with him and rolend and they said I can be their team captain and it was so cute. i had so many good memories with b4u this year. and schmiddy made me his channel mod!! i'm looking forward to COA this year, i missed my boys. i'm gonna be cheering for them so hard. i ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION Rolend invited me to rank with him and Sprintzer completely of his own free will, and he put me first on his intimacy tag list!! I remember doing really well in the matches and Sprintzer supporting me so much with his forward and I clutched this feaster match as ento and they complimented me. God that made my whole life. 

BUT OMG MY DREAM TEAM. It's been years since I spoke to them and I'm so happy we reconnected through the relaunch of Overwatch. I was so shy to speak to them at first but then I started talking on my birthday and it was awesome, I'm still pretty shy sometimes but I love them all so much and I'm so happy I get to talk to them. And I feel like I bonded with Sevon more and I'm sooo happyyy cuz Sevon is amazing and we have so much in common and he's so lovable.

My best friend changed their name to Fenix!! I'm so proud of them. They also got a new dog named Laila and she's the cutessstttt. I stayed at their house a few times and we watched BSD and owl house together and it was awesome. I can't wait to go back. WE also went to ren fair for the first time together and it felt like a convention and we dressed up as Tanjirou and Inosuke and everyone wanted pics with us!! We felt like celebrities. 

I also made a new friend group and I love them! I'm closest with Jada who is such a wonderful person. Kiyo is also great but he's been busy lately. And of course Jose who is lovable and funny and even though Star and I fought once before I still like her and she's fun :) Since she's the one who introduced me to the group and we randomly met during a rank match and we became good friends!! 

I've been watching more anime lately. I finished a really good novel called "The Love Hypothesis". I'm trying to get back into reading. I still need to watch mob psycho season 3 but I've recently watched Beastars and am caught up on My Hero, and I'm also watching Sailor Moon Crystal! BSD season 4 is in production ongoing and its so hype!! I'm so excited for the other anime coming out this year.

I also am hyped for Rain Code to launch later this year and I also really want this game called DecaPolice!! I've been so slow on my progress with persona 5 cuz I love it so much but I'm still salty that I lost all my data. I'm just now on Futaba's palace and I forgot how much I hate her palace even though she's my favorite character!! Coraz is obsessed with the game and he got through it all so fast it was insane.

Speaking of Coraz. He still loves me?? It's crazy, cuz it's been years. But I'm in a pinch because I don't want to be in a relationship since there's so many things I'm scared about. He's been so great to me though; he's loving and supportive and I really do love having him in my life. Everything's just crazy right now and there was a whole drama over everything and Deion almost hated me but I think things will be back to normal. I pray, at least. I really love these people and I don't want them to hate me.

OH AND BIG NEWS!! I GOT INTO ST. GEORGE'S VET SCHOOL!! It's an island school so I'm kinda nervous, mostly because I didn't register about the currency and wifi and regional restrictions I would have by being there. I would love to go to school there but if I get into Pennsylvania which I'm praying so hard that i do, because I spent so much time and put so much effort into that application... I will visit each campus and decide where I want to go by weighing my pros and cons. Either way I'm happy I have a path to becoming a veterinarian! St. George's was super great because they got back to me so fast and they gave me an interview like 5 days after and then gave me the acceptance letter in less than a week!! 

Work has become overwhelming for me and I'm no longer motivated to be there. I got pushed to work as a receptionist in April and it was only supposed to be for a month but I got stuck up there forever and I'm still there and it's really putting strain on me so I said I'm quitting at the end of February. They scheduled me to work every friday saturday sunday so that sucks but oh well. I'm gonna miss that place but it's gonna be nice to escape the toxicity and discomfort it brings me and I stopped caring about the clients as much as I used to before so it's a good time for me to dip.

Oh!! I went to my very first wedding last year. One of them was an in-person wedding that was a combo christian/hindu wedding that I went to with Kavya, and then I went to India for a whole month and experienced my first Indian wedding and it was awesome!!! I miss India, I really love it there even though I cant play IDV xD. 

I've been into some throwbacks lately and I wanna rewatch Tenkai Knights. I was listening to the Japanese opening again and I forgot how much I loved it. I miss this show so bad, as well as Bakugan. Might rewatch Bakugan even though I've seen it so many times. I miss the vexos and my husbands Lync and Ace :3 and I wanna finish my tenkai knights fic!! I feel like i was the queen of that fandom considering my amv had over 60k views and my fic is popular, plus i own the official tenkaiknights instagram account.

I've been ranking with Chi and its nice when she's not with Simp4U cuz they annoy me not gonna lie. They're all fine individually but together they just seem weird to me. Like they gatekeep the team or whatever, i don't even know. 

Oh, I was supposed to go to Italy with Diana but the whole time I had a feeling it wouldn't work out. So I'm not going. I'll miss out, but I feel like it was for the best. I still need to go to a convention though!! I'm planning to go to GalaxyCon with Fenix. 

God I wrote a lot and most of it was rambling about what happened in my life so far. My mom is currently in India and she's having a blast there; she's so happy. My brother is coming home tomorrow for the weekend and I got work soon but eh whatever, I never get enough sleep anyway. 

I should probably go now, who knows when I'll write next?

I LOVE B4U AND MY DREAM TEAM!!

Signing off.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

652K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
256K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...