Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Γ‹rrΓΈr
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 8: Tsubaki.

467 24 1
By JustAGhostyGhost

.
.
.

"RYUUESIE!" Mahiru slammed opened the door of the classroom as Anim just pecked his head from the side. Both the boy's walked in as Mahiru dropped his bag on his seat and looked at Sakyua.

"Man! You two sure a late! And together too" Sakuya laughed as he placed his headphones down as he greeted the two.

"Sakuya? Where is Ryuusie, is he okay!?" Mahiru asked in a panic while Anim pretened to be a bit worried. He already knew that Ryuusie would be okay so he couldn't really express his deep concern.... However the story has nothing but curve balls up until now he mind just started second guessing that.

"Ah... Ryuusie..." Sakuya looked away from Mahiru with a pained expression. Mahiru's eyes turning wide as he held a face off worry, until Sakuya got smacked in the face by a a juice box by non other then Ryuusie..

Anim did take a sigh of relief within himself, happy to know that the story was just not about to... Throw itself off the rails or something.

Well, jump cut to mahiru basically breaking Sakuya knees by setting on his back and pulling his legs back. Well deserved. Anim chuckled, and asked Ryuusie if he was alright.

"Yeah... I got hurt pretty badly huh? Well, those are cars for ya" He stated as he rubbed his neck, where the bandages were. Anim tilted his head to the side, wondering why nobody asked him 'did the car ean over your neck only?'

Will he ask it? Nope.

They all went on and on talking as Anim watched there conversation from the sidelines.

"Being a loner again huh? Well watching from the side is pretty creepy" Sakuya laughed as he stood besides Anim, setting away from his chatting friends. "Makes you seem like some vampire"

"If I was, I would have sucked you dry for calling me a loner Again." Anim chuckled, "sounds Sus to me" The green hair cheeky guy said.

Says the most Sus guy. 'Ah... Already giving me heads up about Sakuya being a vampire huh?' Anim chuckled more as he patted Sakuya's shoulder.

"Whatever dude, class is starting now" Anim went back to sit back on his seat and just, not pay attention to anything and just scatch on the side of  his notebook.

Though he wonder why 'Sakuya' of all people was willingly, on his own, talking to Anim. Childhood friends trope? Or does Sakuya knows Anim is not from his world? Maybe there is something more to it?

He mindlessly drew things as he thought about Possiblities of different things. Just then, yet again, his thoughts were broken by the 'unknown Voices' coming from his bag.

"You are such a pain..."

"I am hungry"

"Get off my face you wiredo"

"I COULD SAY THE SAME"

Anim just did the 'smile through the pain' smile as he kicked his bag from under the table, trying give the hint to shut the fuck up.

"OI WHO HIT ME!?"

"Stop screaming, it's such a pain I could just die..."

"I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT YOU BITCH-"

Anim grabbed his bag and ran out of class right when the cursing began, "SORRY TEACH I AM HAVING A STOMACH ACHE IN MY HEAD, SEE YA" He yelled as he dashes out of the class.

"A stomach ache in his what-?" Mahiru questioned as he watched Anim leave in a hurry, the Teacher also confused on what the hell did his quite student just yelled. But the teach was kind enough to let it slide this one time, there are merits on being on a teachers good books after all.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Anim stopped running when he reached a park, dropping his bag on a bench and opened the zipper. Looking inside he saw Kuro leap out of the bag and on to Anim's shoulder, "took you long enough to take me out"

Anim very angrily grabbed Kuro in one hand and held up the stupid Rag Doll that somehow made his way into his bag. "What the actual fuck do you two think you were doing!?"

Kuro looked at Anim in a bit of fright as he saw the pure anger on his face, the rag doll being the rag doll he is, yelled, "How DARE YOU kept me in that bag WITH THAT CAT"

"ANSWER ME FIRST"

"NO"

Anim placed Kuro down on the bench and shaked the Rag Doll Subclass with both of his hand, the Rag Doll just screeching beautifully as it almost made his ears bleed.

"Good Lord.. Ugh.. Okay, how did you even get in my bag? You weren't there when I shove Kuro in there" Anim asked as he swore he saw the doll wink. "A magician never tells his secrets~"

"......."

Anim threw the doll in the trash bin and walked away with Kuro in his arms.

"That's probably the most sensible thing in have I ever seen someone do" Kuro yawned as he casually relaxed on Anim's head.

"I know" He nodded as he walked around the stores and sighed, "but you two made me leave early... Ugh the notes and everything would be a pain to get"

"Not my fault"

"Ho really???"

At the moment, it began to dizzle a little. A drop landing on Kuro's face made him flinch as he looked up at the sky. A few drops landing on Anim as well as he looked up at the sky, "that's unexpected, It's a clear sky. Why is it drizzling suddenly?" He asked as the rain drew heavier.

The sky suddenly turned red as it felt like both Kuro and Anim were shifted to a completely different realm and the soft sounds of wood splashing some water could be the only thing heard.

'Oh no...' Anim realized what was happening as his sweat dropped. He knew who was coming and who was causing this, and Kuro was clueless as ever... Or maybe he was pretending this whole time, who knows. But the fact of the matter is that, Tsubaki was here.

"Hey There~"

'Ah fuck-' ringed in Anim's head, he turned to the direction of the voice. The tapping sound of the Geta increasing. (that's what the wooden slippers are called. At least that's what google says)

Slowly, the guy came into view, with his black hair and and odd looking shades, waring a Yukata and muttering something along the lines off, 'tell me an interesting story'

'Wait till he hears about my isakied arc lma- no it's not time for jokes-'

"This whole thing seems like it's going to be a pain..." Kuro muttered to Anim, and boy did he agree 100%. Upon hearing that, Tsubaki laughed, Laughed so hard that as if heard a better joke then his own existence!

And then his face immediately turns stail and says "ah... Not interesting at all..."

"That's one... Interesting personality..." Anim comment. "I can give you the number of my counselor-"

"Are you actually being serious right now-?" Kuro looks at Anim in a weird way, like... Like who would he say this now. Anim being Anim, didn't really had an explanation-

Tsubaki watched the interaction uninterested, as he Suddenly got hold of Anim's bag. Unzipping it and reaching his hand inside to grab something, but nothing really came to his hands....

Oh how odd...

Turning the whole bag upside down, notebooks, pens, paintbrushes and books came falling down.

Anim just watched it all without a care. He knew what Tsubaki was looking for and new he wouldn't find it here. At this point, a very long silence befell between the three, only the soft sound of the rain filled in the ears.

"Where is it."

Anim's eyes widened when Tsubaki got so close to him, only inches apart from his own face. Anim tried not to show any sign of terror or actual surprised, instead asked calmly.

"Where's what-"

And suddenly, this fox grabs Kuro's feline face and just tosses him to the ground harshly. "Kuro-!" Anim calls out to him, who now changed it's form to his human one. Kuro groans and probably mumbled 'what a pain' under his breathe by that.

Tsubaki then speaks with his snarky smile, "hey, Sleepy Ash of Sloth. Tell me an interesting story"

He turns to his side a bit and continues, "if you don't have one, let's have a war"

"What in the fucking leap in logic did you just fucking made you werido-" Anim comments but then he gets cut off again.

After being cut of twice. Anim too just sits down and listens to whole conversation and back and fourth. Not like anyone is dying in this whole scene and no one is reacting to his jokes so, might as well just sit down.

After some laughing of Tsubaki, he finally turns to Anim and asks, "do you how many servamps are there~?"

"How would he know-" "Seven"

.
..
...

Oops-

Kuro looks at Anim confused.
Tsubaki was too a bit surprised.
Anim just makes a nervous smile and fumbles out, "i- i mean- you guys are vampires- so- idk- rough guess-??"

"How... Interesting~" Tsubaki starts to laugh again. It's getting kinda annoying actually. And then tsubaki proceeds to tell about the seven brothers, which Anim didn't really interested himself into listening too.

Untill Tsubaki turns into a two tailed fox.

"Oh my gosh-"
Anim is susceptible to cute little Animals, no matter whether they hurt him or not.

"Don't tell me your actually finding that guy cute" Kuro groans as he climbs Anim's shoulders in his feline form.

"I have a bias against foxes, Kuro. I don't know what to tell ya" Anim says Tsubaki just smiles more... Mockingly to say. Turn to take a leap back and becoming his normal self again.

"Anyways, why are you killing people?" Anim asks, putting his hand to the side and getting up from the wet floor.

"Because I don't like humans~"

"Same!"

"Please don't agree with him... What a pain..." Kuro smacks the back of Anim's head with his tail. Anim whines and then finally decides to be serious.

"Why are you killing people?" Anim asks again, with genuine seriousness in his voice. And tsubaki replies with his snarky look again.

"You all have forgotten. No... you want to forget~!" He speaks, suddenly rose petals falling down his sleeves and forming a FUXKING KATANA-?? And then some... Amusement park themed things happened in the background as Tsubaki keeps talking.

Anim probably heard half of it because he was more fascinated by the Katana and the Amusement park theme behind him- the attention only breaking when the Blade was oh so close to my face, almost about to touch the eye.

"So~ where is it." Tsubaki asks.

"Ah- um-... The rag doll?"

"Yes"

"Oh... Well I threw him away in a trash can"

"..... You what-?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 55 4
In which Shuri of Wakanda and K'uk'ulkan of Talokan are soulbound and Queen Ramonda has no idea how to accept it. Or in which it's a Wakandan and Tal...
5.3K 87 18
it says it in the title. this is if teen wolf had kids. now the ships are different. the ships are Sterek, Scisaac, Dethan, Jydia, Morey, Thiam. if y...
70.1K 2.2K 35
Fluffy (Ongoing)⏳ --- Nate is a fennec fox. He was an animal before he came to the world known as Twisted Wonderland along with his bestfriend, Yuu...
35.2K 862 6
Jyugo, Uno, and Rock accompanied Nico to the infirmary toget his medicine but they got exposed to one of Otogi's strange medicine and now their toddl...