Legend High

By flipflopjrb

My name is Elizabeth Scarlet but really I'm the Blue Fairy! Yes the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and yeah I did... More

Copy Right Statement
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Who are you?
Chapter 2 ~ Goodbye and Welcome Home
Chapter 3 ~ Run ins and Sore thumbs
Chapter 4 ~ Make me Notice
Chapter 5 ~ Cooking in the Kitchen
Chapter 7 ~ Dealing Ballerinas
Chapter 8 ~ Loosen Up
Chapter 9 ~ Finally!
Chapter 10 ~ Karate Wake Up Calls and Uneasy Feelings
Chapter 11 ~ Some much needed....pranking!
Chapter 12 ~ Thanks for the Football?
Chapter 13 ~ A great way to end a date night!
Chapter 14 ~ Kill that clock, I need some Robin lovin'
Chapter 15 ~ New Found Trust
Chapter 16 ~ Down in the dumps
Chapter 17 ~ Dissapointment
Chapter 18 ~ Breaking and Entering
Chapter 19 ~ Memories
Chapter 20 ~ Heart to Heart
Chapter 21 ~ Taking a stand!
Chapter 22 ~ Last Chance
Chapter 23 ~ Fight of my Life
Chapter 24 ~ It's all over, or is it?
Chapter 25 ~ Graduation Day!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 6 ~ Warnings and Confrontations

1K 23 5
By flipflopjrb

******* Important Note at end of chapter(so don't skip it)*******

Anyway Enjoy and I hope you like it!

And also check out this new book I just found it's called Handcrafted Boyfriend! It's by REVillarreal and only the first page was up but I was immediately hooked! So go check it out if you have time!

_____________________________________________________________

Honk! Honk! 

That is the third time he has done that and it is getting on my nerves, “For god sakes I’m coming already!” I yelled even though I know he couldn’t hear me.

“Are you trying to be annoying?” I asked as I hopped into the car.

“Are you trying to make us late?” he retorted back putting the car into drive and peeling off.

“Sorry that I actually wanted to eat breakfast instead of starve to death.”

“You know I could have given you food.” 

“Whatever.” 

“Somebodies moody today.” He chuckled just absolutely loving my misery.

“Well I only tend to get like this when people solicit rides out of me by going through my father. When that person knows full well I would rather walk to school than get a ride from them.”

“You really like hurting my pride don’t you.”

“Only a little.”

“Well what other options do I have? You don’t give me very many to choose from to start with.”

“Maybe because I have a boyfriend that I like staying loyal to. But apparently you can’t take the hint.”

“I don’t want to get in bed with you for gods sakes I want to be friends with you and I get that you have a freaking boyfriend. After about the third time you smacked down my attempts at hitting on you I got the hint loud and clear. But now when I try to be nice to you, you don’t even give me the chance so I have to retort to stupid childish tactics like asking if I can give you a ride to school in front of your dad. Maybe next time just go along with me being nice to you and that won’t happen again.”

I guess he was right in some ways. I really didn’t give him a chance at being my friend so he did have to retort to those stupid tactics. Man now I feel like a total bitch he was just trying to be nice to me and I keep being rude and hurtful towards him, “Alright fine I’ll play along.”

“Thank the lord.” He sighed in relief.

We rode in silence for a little while before I just blurted out, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“For being a total bitch to you. I swear I’m not usually like this it’s just I’ve been having a rough time lately and you weren’t really helping my situation and well I took it out on you. It was wrong of me I know that now and I promise to give you a chance and I’ll be totally nice and go along with it.” 

“Can I get that writing by any chance?” He joked glancing at me for a second before turning his attention back to the road.

“Shut up!” I said playfully hitting him on the shoulder.

As soon as we got to school he parked in the parking lot and he actually got out and opened my door for me!? I mean he is actually really nice when you actually give him a chance. 

“So is there any way I can walk you to class?” he asked as we entered the building.

“Well seeing as you’re going to the same place why not.” 

He smiled down at me and not one of those golden boy ones I think this was his real smile cause there kind of was a dimple at the corner of his mouth that showed up when he did. Wait why am I even paying attention to stuff like this. Boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfriend! 

It’s alright, just remember he’s a friend and you don’t like him like that. You have to be nice. I reminded myself then I got this sense that I was missing something and I looked in my backpack to find I was missing my class binder, “Um hey I forgot something in my locker. I’ll see ya in class okay?” 

“Yeah sure I’ll walk with ya.”

“No that’s fine I don’t want for you to be late because of me. I’ll be fine.” 

“You sure you won’t get lost on your way there.” 

“Yes I’m sure.” I sighed rolling my eyes at him.

“Good.” He smiled again and walked of in the direction of the classroom and I walked to my locker. 

I quickly opened it to see my binder tucked neatly in there. Yay! I grabbed it and shut the door right as the bell rang. Great I’m late again.

“He’s just using you ya know.”

I turned around to see a freaking stunning blonde, like I’m serious she could be model material, slowly walking towards me with her arms crossed over her chest, “Excuse me?” 

“Leo. He likes new girls especially ones his age. He’s only using you.”

“I’m sorry who are you exactly?”

“Katy. I’m his new ex-girlfriend.”

“Well thanks for the heads up but he’s just a friend and I have a boyfriend so thanks anyway.”

“I had a boyfriend too till he made me like him so much that I dumped my old boyfriend for him and now look at me single and alone.”

“Well I’m sorry but that’s not gonna happen.”

“You know everybody here knows you’re his new play thing right?”

“Excuse me.”

“You know the upgrade, the new toy, the new shiny thing, the new thing he just has to have. That’s you. You know him trying to win you over by giving you rides and cute little nicknames, then there’s the flirting and all his other little tricks he likes to bring out to win girls over.”

“Look I get that you’re upset over him dumping you but that is no reason to go and make me feel like crap you got that! He and I are just friends and I’m not his new play thing or whatever you think I am to him. So I’m gonna go to class and I hope everything works out for you.”

“You think just because you come from the rich and wonderful Loaded High then that means you’re better than all of us.”

She thinks I’m rich is she kidding me, “That’s not what I meant…and I don’t think that.”

“Yeah right. The way you walk around here wrapping Leo around your little finger and getting into the popular crowd just like that without even trying. Then acting all high and mighty and thinking you’re all perfect.” 

I swear I wanted to rip her a new one but before I even had a chance there was a hand around my waist pulling me back, “Calm down Scar.”

I started to calm down but then I saw her smug face and I wanted to punch it off her face, “Let go Leo I’m gonna kick her ass!” I yelled trying to squirm my way out of his grip.

“Scar calm down.” 

“No! Do you have any idea what she said to me?” 

“Nothing that wasn’t true honey.” She smiled smugly. How dare she say I act like that, and that I’m snooty spoiled brat! I’m not or at least I don’t think I was. I mean how do I know I wasn’t I lost 6 years of my memory who knows how I acted during those years. I mean from Robin I learned I was really nice and very well liked but he met me in 7th grade! Who knows how I acted before that. In 6th grade apparently is when I stopped talking to my father and maybe it was because I hated him and acted like a horrible daughter. I didn’t want to be that kind of person. 

“Katy don’t you have anything better to do!?” Leo growled.

“Don’t you have a new girl to nail!?” she spat man she really hates him.

“It’s not like that!” he yelled then looked down at me apologetically.

“Whatever.” She scoffed, “Have a nice life Leo. Oh and Hun when you see that I’m right I hope he doesn’t break your heart to bad, and remember I tried to warn you.” Then she just walked off like she hadn’t just insulted both of us.

When she was gone he finally let me go, “I’m sorry she’s crazy. One of the reasons I broke up with her in the first place.” 

“No it’s fine.”

“No it’s not she insulted you just because you’re my friend.”  

“I’m fine alright. And I kind of just want to class and go home so can we please just go?” I asked just feeling all the fight just leave me. I mean did people really think that about me? Did they really think I was a snooty brat? I mean I get why they think I’m Leo’s new play thing and I could handle that but I didn’t think I acted like that or at least I hope I didn’t.

“Yeah sure.” He said kind of sadly. 

“Thanks.” I smiled weakly and for the rest of day I just didn’t feel like talking. I didn’t want to I just wanted to get through this day and just get home and talk to my friends over at my other school. My real home.

I got to my computer and I didn’t know who to call up. I couldn’t call any of the guys about my problems they would probably make a joke out of it. I could talk to Robin but part of my problem was with Leo and I couldn’t call him and talk about another guy that’s just mean. I looked over all my friends and finally decided on Rachel. If she was my best friend before the accident she has to still be my best friend now. I clicked her picture and her face showed up on my screen after a few rings, “Hey Hun.”

“Hey Rachel.”

“What’s wrong?” 

“Let’s just say I’m having a little trouble adjusting.” 

“What’s wrong Hun?”

“Well it’s a long story to say the least.” I mumbled dejectedly.  

“I have time.” She smiled sympathetically. 

So I started from the beginning from when I bumped into Leo that first night, to remembering that memory, to when I went over to his house after I passed out, to the car ride, that girl Katy insulting me, him defending me, to my little moments of actually liking Leo and my absolute attraction and loyalty to Robin. When I finally finished I took a deep breath feeling like a giant release has been taken off my shoulders and she looked completely shocked, “Why didn’t you tell me.”

“Huh?”

“Well all this stuff happens to you and you don’t even tell me. Worse is you kept going on like everything was perfectly fine and you don’t even tell Robin about this Leo guy.”

“I didn’t think it was important. Besides I handled it.”

“Hun no you didn’t…” she said it like it should be obvious that I screwed up somewhere.

“Okay can I get some explanation please?” 

“First off kudos on the whole not giving him your name thing very nice, but it really only would have worked if you really did never see him again. Now the whole passing out thing wasn’t your fault and very good standing your ground to him before you did. But Hun you may think you shut him down with the whole friendship thing but you left a window open for him!” she exclaimed and waited for me to know what she meant. 

“A little more explanation please.”

“Hun by letting him be friends with you, you are letting him get closer to you and maybe eventually win you over and if he’s a player like you say he is and that much of a charmer then you need to drop him right now.” 

“I tried that and it didn’t exactly work. I mean he said that he got that I wasn’t interested and he just wanted to be friends, and I felt so bad for being mean to him.”  

“Don’t you think that was his plan? Make you believe he didn’t have a chance, he got the hint, then make you feel bad for standing your ground against him so you’ll feel guilty enough to let him be friends with you. And with that opening slowly get closer to you so you’ll dump Robin who loves you like crazy and go for him.”

I hadn’t thought of it that way before, “Oh god what am I gonna do!?”

“Well obviously there is no going back on the friendship thing so set some rules. Be in control don’t let him have the chance to get to close. Tell him that if he breaks even one of the rules that you set you’ll drop him all together.”

Yeah I’ll be in control I won’t let him walk all over me. No way no how, “Alright that sounds good.”

“Of course it is. Now don’t worry about this chick she’s just jealous and probably still feeling a little raw over the break up and acted stupid and should have said that about you. I mean yeah you have your issues, I mean who doesn’t, and you acted out different after the divorce but you never acted the way she made you out to be.”

“I’ll have to take your word for it.” I smiled weakly.

“Well trust me you are not a spoiled brat.”

“Okay….but do you think I should tell Robin about him?”

“Well is there any reason this guy should be kept a secret? Are you secretly making out with him behind Robin’s back?”

“No of course not! I would never do that to him!”

“Then there is no reason not to tell him. Just say that this Leo guy is a friend and that Leo will stay that way and that you would never betray him. He trusts you and loves you like crazy I’m sure he’ll understand.”

“Alright I’ll do that thanks Rach.”

“No problem Hun.” She smiled at me, “But before I go just out of curiosity scale of 1 to 10 exactly how hot is this guy?”

I thought about it, “10 but Robin is an 11.” I laughed. It was true out of the two of them Robin was way better looking and way more mannered and the perfect boyfriend.

“That’s our girl.”

“How are things going over there though? I mean I know you guys miss me and it’s not the same without me and Jack is still complaining about there no longer being a challenge, but other than that how are things?” 

“Pretty boring actually. Nothing is really going on and we really do miss you. Except for Mary of course she is absolutely overjoyed that your gone bouncing around there like she owns the place. Trust me if anybody deserves to be called a spoiled brat it’s her.” She scowled looking rather annoyed.

“Well that sucks. At least you don’t have a guy annoying you.”

“Are you kidding me I would love to a guy that’s a 10 on the hotness scale to be annoying me.”

“Well you can have him if you want.”

“Nah I don’t like players.” She smirked.

“Oh shut up!” 

“Alright but I gotta go you know how homework is. Too much to do and not enough time to do it.” I groaned rolling her eyes.

I looked over to the giant pile I had to do and I see what she’s saying, “I feel ya.” I sighed. It really does suck being the new girl and having to catch up on all this work.

“Well I’ll talk to ya later.”

“Alright see ya.” And then the screen went black and she was gone.

Okay well at least I solved most of my problems. I just have to talk to Leo and Robin. Get this Katy chick off my back even though I’m pretty sure she’ll ignore me all on her own. Then just do my giant pile of homework that piles up even more each day and then remember the last 6 years of my life.

Easy….right?

________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's kind of boring but I liked it!

And I hate to do this but since I'm having major writers block right now I need time to come up with something good for you guys so your not dissapointed and I want to see this book succeed. Like really badly!

So because I want to make this good I will probably update again when this book has hmm 20 votes over all. We're already at 14 guys we can get it up to 20 for the whole book no problem! 

But thanks for sticking with this book so far and I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 308 58
"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the nightmares. Whenever I go, I spread deat...
11.7K 299 33
*MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION* You're now in New York, living with your grandparents, your parents, and Mark in this really expensive house. Five b...
7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
47.3K 2.5K 30
It felt like it was just yesterday I was simply a princess, living under the guidance of my parents. I remember the days when I was an innocent girl...