Cherry Bomb {WWE Fanfic} - ED...

By allmylifeofrock

A normal life for a normal girl? Not at all. She never met her dad, and when she was very young, her mother m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Final Chapter.

Chapter 36

314 8 2
By allmylifeofrock

*2 weeks later*

"Yeah, I mean, Alanna's pretty happy with it all. You should've see it, dad." I chuckled, packing up my clothes.

"But then why do you look like you're not that happy?" He rose a brow.

"Maybe 'cause I've been on the road for so long and I'm not quite used to that." I shrugged.

"Okay, then. Maybe you're working a lot, indeed." He helped me closing my bag. "Here you go."

"And you? Enjoying NXT?"

"Yes. They're all amazing." He smiled, and then someone knocked on my door.

"Can I come in?" He asked, with a small smile and I rushed to give him a kiss.

"Sure! We just finished my bag. When are we supposed to leave?"

"In half an hour." Randy chuckled. "Hey, David."

"Hi." Dad smiled.

"The guys are already in the plane and all." I said. "We'll be kinda late, I guess." I chuckled.

"Nah, no probs." He smiled.

The two weeks that went by, a lot have happened.

The feud with The Wyatts was over, and these two weeks, Seth haven't been on Raw. I mean, not on screen, it was part of the storyline. AJ and me were still against The Bellas, who claimed to be the best Divas around. Punk was now on a feud with Randy, for the belt, but wasn't on good therms with Hunter, because he was hurt after the match on the pay per view, but since he was the Champ, he couldn't be away, and he kind of got mad. Shea tho were away, because he had a concussion, he was traveling with us tho.

In our personal lives things weren't different. AJ and Punk were even closer, and I knew that something was gonna happen between them. Me and Randy had told Alanna about our relationship and she was so happy that Randy almost cried, which was cute. Jon seemed to be a bit distant, and I think it was because he was really in love with Renee. But I haven't seen them together or talking these last weeks.

Me and my family were greater than ever. David would come over often and we'd have dinner all together, then he and Hunter would talk about the new talents. Randy also came over once or twice, but Hunter made him stay in a different room, which was kind of funny.

It didn't take long to arrive the town that Raw would be, and soon we were in our hotel room. Me and Randy sharing now, and AJ shared with Punk and Shea.

"Okay, everyone's ready? We gotta go." Punk said and soon enough we had already driven to the arena and were getting ready.

"Do you think Hunter would mind me coming over?" Jon asked.

"Nah. It would be great." I smiled.

"Being alone in Vegas gets boring sometimes." He chuckled.

"I doubt you haven't gotten one or two strippers to get things better." I winked.

"I wouldn't never do that." He faked surprised.

"Okay, storylines." Randy walked in with papers in hand. "First: Shield." He said, so me and Jon started to pay more attention. "Seth calls you, Katie. He wants you to be with him and leave The Shield, but Dean walks in and you choose him."

"What a surprise." Shea joked and we all laughed.

"Next: Punky boy, you have a match against Kane and I'm watching." He smirked. "Watch your back." And winked at Punk.

"Oh, I will, Randal." Punk smirked.

"AJ and Katie, match against Emma and Eva."

"Easy." AJ smirked.

"So, yeah. Shield's next." He said, and me and Jon jumped off of the couch.

"Wish us luck." I winked before pecking Randy's cheek and rushing to the gorilla with Jon.

"Where the fuck have you two been?!" Seth whisper yelled.

"We just got our storylines." Jon whisper yelled as well.

"Rollins!" Someone yelled and The Shield's song hit.

We stared at the TV screen to see what Seth was gonna do.

He looked hesitating as he walked to the ring, grabbing a mic and stopping for a few seconds, before chuckling nervously.

"Yeah, I know. I know." He nodded, looking around. "I have betrayed my brothers and have disappeared the next two weeks without giving explanations..." He sighed. "But that day... I... I was so anger that I couldn't help it but to hit Dean with that chair as much as I could." He spat. "Dean! It's always him! The leader. The best wrestler. Dean! What is wrong with all of you people?!" He looked around, everyone was in silence. I knew it. Shattered hearts because of The Shield. I was feeling it as well. "But it was enough. Me and Cherry... No, not Cherry. Katie. Yes. My Katie. He... I can't." He took a deep breath and I walked out with a mic.

"What, Seth? You can't what?" I asked from the stage, and he looked at me, a small smile starting to appear.

"Katie..." He smiled wider and I made my way up the ring, not waiting for the hug he gave me as soon as I got in.

"It's okay." I whispered and he let me go, so I took a deep breath. "Seth... What... Why?" Was the only thing I had to say.

"Because you're mine. Not his." He said, and I stepped back, hearing some fans saying 'oh'.

"What are you-"

"I'm saying Dean is trying to steal you from me and I will not let that happen. I will leave The Shield." A knife to my heart even tho I knew that would happen. "And I want you to leave with me. We... Listen, we can be the next power couple an-"

"She's not going anywhere with you and if you step closer to her I'm breaking your neck!"

I turned around quickly, looking at Dean as he violently stomped his way to the ring and got in front of me, staring at Seth.

"She is not yours. Never been." He shook his head.

"Dean, I'm warning yo-"

"WHAT?! What are you gonna do?! Hit me from behind? Because now we're face to face Seth and I wanna see you try." Dean spat.

"Stop!" I yelled, before they could do anything. "You are brothers! What is wrong with you two? Fighting over... Over me?" I wrinkled my nose. "This is so wrong!"

"Katie, listen... You gott-"

"Shut up and leave her alone!" Dean cut Seth off, his eyes softening as he looked at me. "You're not going with him, are you?" He stepped closer, smiling, and I smiled back at him as I felt his finger on my chin.

"Don't you dare, Dean." Seth pulled Dean, and I knew he would punch back so I held Dean's arm and both of them looked at me.

"I... Seth..." I bit my lip and he smiled.

I walked slowly towards him and gave him a tight hug, and when I let go, I reached for Dean's hand, but still looking Seth in the eyes.

"I can't." I whispered, pulling Dean out of the ring with me.

"No!" Seth yelled. "This is not over!"

But I didn't look back, I just held Dean's hand and took him with me.

"Oh my heart." I took a deep breath.

A few minutes later, Seth walked after us.

"Ouch." He chuckled.

"That was heartbreaking." Jon chuckled as well.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You two have some promos, me and Dean have matches... I guess." He shrugged.

"Wish me luck!" Punk rushed through us and stopped before the curtain.

"Luck is for losers!" I yelled as his theme started, and he only had time to wink at me and then got in.

"Well, I'm going." Seth chuckled and left.

"Nice job." Shea said, stopping beside me, and Randy kissed my forehead.

"Not gonna do anything to Punk, I promise." He chuckled and I winked at him.

After Kane, Randy got in as well, and I sat on Shea's lap to watch the match.

AJ also came minutes later, and right after Punk's match, we were in.

It was pretty quick and easy, going against the 'newbies', and of course, we won. But before we could leave, The Bellas appeared on the titantron, laughing.

"This one was easy, uh?" Nikki smirked, holding onto the belt.

"But your rematch won't be that easy, AJ." Brie smirked.

"I proved myself to be better than you, weirdos, and on the next pay per view, the world will know." Nikki kissed her belt.

"Just wanted you two to be ready." Brie blew a kiss and at the same time, I felt something hitting my head and I fell to the mat.

Looking around I noticed AJ was on the mat too, holding her head.

Emma and Eva laughed along with The Bellas, leaving the ring.

Me and AJ got up as well and left.

"I didn't know that!" AJ complained, her hand on the back of her head.

"It wasn't on the storyline." Randy said. "You okay?" He asked.

"Eva hit me. She doesn't know how to do it so she did it for real." AJ said. "Fuck."

"Bimbo." Punk sighed. "C'mon, let's get an ice pack for you." He put his arm around AJ's shoulder. "We see you guys at the locker."

We nodded, and I sighed.

"We have a promo after this match, c'mon." Jon said, and Shea and Randy followed us.

"Okay, this match will end and we'll start shooting." The camera guy said.

Me and Jon nodded.

"Right." He said.

I was leaning against the wall, and Dean right in front of me.

"Yes, but... It was my fault, Dean." I sighed, looking down.

Dean held my chin and made me look up at him. "No, it was his fault, okay?" He tried to kiss me but I sighed and looked away. "Katie..."

"Not now, okay?" I knew I would have to do that soon or later, but Randy was watching and it didn't feel right to me, also.

"Okay." Dean sighed and kissed my forehead, before leaning his head on the wall and wrapping his arm on my waist.

"Good!" The camera guy said, and walked away. I always found it funny how they'd finish the promo and leave for another one without a word.

"Okay, I guess we all can go back to the hotel." I heard Randy say and Jon stepped back.

------------------------

Okay, first thing's first, I wanna apologize for not updating for so long.
School have started and I got a writers block, but I already wrote the next chapters so it won't take so long to publish them. I have also to say that I'm planning to finish this book really soon, so I apologize if the chapters are rushed or anything. I have 30 chapters of a new book already done, so yeah... You won't miss me for so long after Cherry Bomb ends <3

I hope you guys can forgive me for being away for so long ;-; and hope this chapter was good ;----;

I love you all and miss you guys <3

xoxoVamp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 948 47
It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happens if her and WWE's craziest superstar...
227 6 1
Kim is a workaholic mom in her mid 30's. She doesn't pay attention to what is happening to her daughter. One day, Kim drinks a medication bottle from...
3.2K 81 9
Jacinta is the daughter of Stephanie and triple h she is 17 years old and she just told her mother that she wants to be a diva but Stephanie doesn't...
73.9K 1.5K 44
Lucy is a 20 year old girl. Her dad is the WWE legend stone cold Steve Austin. She has been in the WWE for 1 year and now the shield is around. What...