๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ

602 20 5
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟺.𝟻| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑

"Hawk I'm not gonna walk around with your little pose of men just because I'm on the same team as you." Tessa scoffed as she spoke, walking out of the gym locker room after she changed. She quickly made her way towards the bin full of red jerseys as she spoke to the Moskowitz boy.

"But it will look badass." He tried to reason with the girl as she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest after putting the jersey on. She uncomfortably looked back at the judgmental eyes of the Cobra's that stared them down as they talked.

"As fun as you think that sounds, your buddies over there wouldn't really appreciate my company." She pointed to the group in front of her as Hawk quickly looked back.

"What the hell are you standing around looking at us like that for? Go find something to do!" Hawk shouted as the Cobra's started to scramble.

Tessa sighed as she looked back at the boy. "I'm just gonna go out there, by myself, and hopefully your buddies can find a way to play soccer with me on the same team. Okay?" Hawk nodded as he looked down. She quickly walked out the doors as she made her way to the soccer field.

Tessa ran down the field with the ball by her side as she continually kicked it forward. People began to swarm after her as she tried to make it to the goal.

Sam quickly came beside her as she got down and swept her legs, making the girl fall to the ground with a grunt. Sam smirked as she got the ball away from her sister as she began to make her way to her goal.

"You've got to be kidding me." She mumbled to herself, sitting herself up as she quickly looked around. Hawk stood in front of her, holding his hand out for her to grab as she quickly took it, propping herself back up on her feet.

"You good?" Hawk questioned, patting her on the back slightly.

"Yeah." She mumbled, glaring at the other LaRusso girl as Sam started to kick and step on people.

Hawk had ahold of the ball, kicking it down the field before he kicked it into the goal, the goalie not being able to block it. "Whoo!" Hawk cheered as he spun himself around, going for a high five with Tessa as she smirked at his childish behavior. "Yeah!" He ran off, winking at Moon in the process as the girl rolled her eyes and looked at another boy. Hawks smile dropped as he ran forward, pushing another Miyagi-Do to the ground.

"Hey, let's take it easy on the physical contact!" The coach yelled out as she blew her whistle. Tessa watched as Demetri approached Hawk, the two talking to each other before Demetri pushed Hawk forward before sweeping his legs. "Hey!" The coach blew her whistle again.

She walked up behind Rickenberger and Hawk, listening to their conversation slightly. "Fight smart." Hawk muttered, placing the back of his hand on Richenberg's chest.

"If you think I'm gonna let miss Sammie over there get away with this your wrong." Tessa muttered, glaring at the younger LaRusso girl as she smiled while she talked to Demetri. Hawk jumped up, getting ready to kick the ball that was coming at him when he whipped his head at Demetri causing him to fall down. The coach blew her whistle once more.

Tessa quickly ran up behind Sam, the ball by her feet as she lifted it up with her legs, throwing it at Sam as fast and hard as she could. Sam shot back as she held her nose, looking at Tessa in disbelief as Tessa looked back, smirking at her before running off with the ball. The coach blew the whistle again.

Hawk kicked the ball at someone's face as the coach blew her whistle multiple times. "Stop!" Everyone continued to kick and bump into each other as they acted like they were just playing the game. "You know what? That's it. Everyone to the principal's office now!" Tessa glared at Sam as she walked closer to her before she turned to the coach, rolling her eyes before she stormed off the field.

"And um, you know I don't even like soccer that much. But then when Sam came up to me when I had the ball, she just kicked me in the face and made me fall. I don't know if it was on accident or what happened, but it really bothered me. And then I saw all of the other kids like Demetri doing things to Eli, it just really bothered me. I thought maybe they would have learned and became better with their anger after the school fight to do these things. We've moved past everything, Eli and I, we've grown to realize we were wrong for what happened at the school fight. But I feel like they don't realize how they have been bullying us since we got back. It's been really triggering for me." Tessa softened her voice as she spoke, sniffling every once in a while, to add to the 'I'm innocent' look she had going. Counciler Blatt looked to Hawk as he tried to hide his smirk as he looked at Tessa. He quickly looked down, pouting his lip out as he sniffled, wiping a fake tear from his eyes as he nodded.

"I just don't understand why Demetri would do such a thing to us. He was our best friend." Hawk made eye contact with Tessa from the corner of his eye as he looked down.

"Hey, don't cry it's gonna be okay. I'll talk to those bullies and give them the punishment they deserve. I just want you guys to feel safe in this environment." Blatt spoke as she reached over her desk as she looked at Hawk concerningly. Tessa and Hawk both nodded as they stood up, opening up the door as Blatt gestured them to do so.

"Nice." Tessa muttered to Hawk before Blatt stepped out, a slight smirk on her face as she spoke.

"Caldwell, Johnson, Rickenberger, the three of you and Eli and Tessa are free to go." Red grabbed onto Hawk's shoulders at the words spoken by Blatt. Hawk and Tessa smirked slightly as Blatt turned her shoulder before they started to walk away.

"Unbelievable." Demetri muttered, staring at the five that walked away in disbelief.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Sam yelled angrily as she watched them walk away, furrowing her eyebrows as Tessa turned around, walking backwards as she smirked, waving her fingers in a good-bye gesture.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Walking out of her mom's home, she turned around as she quickly locked the door behind her. She sighed as she closed her eyes for a moment, debating if she really wanted to leave the house.

"Tessa?" Tessa quickly turned around, staring wide eyed at the girl with blonde highlights.

"Tory." Tessa mumbled, she quickly looked down at her stomach as she subconsoulsy rested her hand on it.

"What are you doing here?" Tory questioned as she dropped the garbage bag that was in her hand, making her way to the LaRusso girl.

"My uh, my mom moved in here. I guess I live here now too." She mumbled, looking down at the floor as she started to rock back and forth on her heels.

"Your mom?" Tory asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she now stood in front of the girl.

"Yeah." Tessa nodded as Tory nodded back at her, the two standing in complete awkward silence.

"Um about the—"

"So, about the—" Both Tory and Tessa started to speak at the same time before they both stopped at the sound of each others. They stared up at each other with wide eyes.

"You go." Tory spoke, raising her hand slightly as she spoke.

"No, you go." Tessa mumbled as she looked at the girl that she had been so close with less than a month ago.

"Okay um, I guess I just wanted to apologize for everything that happened. I know I should've come earlier to talk to you about this, but I guess I didn't really know how to apologize for what I did. I should've just come and told you about what I saw instead of dropping that in the middle of a hallway. I'm sorry." Tory spoke through a sigh as she tried to keep eye contact with the other girl.

"Thanks, I guess for that." Tessa looked down at her palms that rested to her side before looking back up at her. "Honestly after everything that's been happing and how much it affected everyone, I just want my best friend back."

"Yeah?" Tory tried to smile as her eyes lit up.

"Yeah." Tessa laughed as she smiled warmly at the girl before quickly walking towards the Nichols girl and swarming her with a hug. It had came as surprise for the both of them, both knowing that neither of them had been ones for much physical contact. But things had changed. As they pulled apart, Tessa sighed in content. "Things have been really hard for everyone I guess."

"I lost my job. Turns out its super hard to find another one while on probation." Tessa face slumped at the words Tory spoke.

"Shit, I might be able to get you an interview with my manager at the Chinese restaurant I work at. We've been really needing help lately because I'm like the only one who takes their job seriously." Tessa rested her hands on her hips as she spoke.

"You'd really do that after everything I've done?" Tory questioned, staring at the girl warningly as she spoke.

"Of course. We don't have to be defined as the things that's happened in the past. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. It was an accident. And I've came over that and forgiving you." Tessa smiled at the girl's reaction. "Besides I think I could use a bit more company at work anyways." Tessa shrugged slightly with a smile. Tory quickly brought Tessa into another hug.

"Thank you so much, Tessa. You have no idea how much this is going to help with my family." Tory mumbled into the LaRusso girl's shoulders.

"It's all gonna be okay, Tory. I promise."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

She walked into the door as she listened to the jingle that followed shortly after. Stepping into the building, she looked around as all the lights had been turned off. The only light illuminating from the office.

"The dojo is closed. But you're more than welcome to come back if you like tomorrow." Tessa immediately recognized the voice that shortly followed with the face walking out of the office, a smirk immediately being built upon his face. "Miss LaRusso. It's nice to finally formally meet you. I'm Sensei John Kre—"

"I know who you are, so quit with this bullshit and let's get to the point." Tessa walked onto the mat, meeting Kresse in the middle of it as he smirked, crossing his hands over his chest as he held onto his forearms.

"That's what I've been waiting to see. I was sick of hearing this whole nice demeanor you had built for yourself." Tessa rolled her eyes as she looked up at the man. "You are exactly like your mother, I like that. Speaking of your mother I heard she's back in town. How is old Jessie?"

"How do you know about my mother?" Tessa questioned, furrowing her eyebrows as she spoke.

"I know a lot about your mother. But I'm guessing you didn't come all the way here to talk about her." He paused as he took a breath in. "Why are you here Miss LaRusso?"

"I'm here to do what I should've done a long time ago."

"And what's that?" She quickly slapped the man across the face as he stared at her stunned before he started to laugh. "Is that all?"

"No. That was for Miguel. But I really came here to talk to you about something."

"Are you suggesting that I had something to do with what happened to Mr. Diaz. Diaz was one of my own, why would I do such a thing?" Kreese asked as he cocked his head.

"If this wasn't for you, Johnny, and my father's stupid feud none of this would have happened. I don't blame Tory or Robby, Sam, Miguel, Hawk, any of them. I blame you three." Tessa honestly spoke as she watched him look at her confusingly.

"Is there anything else?" His temper was shortening by the seconds.

"Yes, let's go to your office." Tessa walked towards the office before he could respond, taking a seat at one of the chairs that faced the desk. Kreese shortly followed as he took a seat on the office chair with a sigh.

"What would you like to talk to me that's so important?" He placed his hands on the desk as he leaned forward slightly.

"I'm joining Cobra Kai." Tessa watched as he looked at her amusingly. "And I'll be doing so weather you like it or not."

"Why would I let you into this dojo and train you after all of this?" He sat with a smirk still placed on his face.

"Because even if you don't want to admit it, you need and want me in this dojo. You don't want me on the other side, against you." Tessa returned the smirk that Kreese held as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Why do you think you're so special?" He tried to break her down, but even he knew it wouldn't work.

"I don't think I'm special. But there's something I have that none of your students have."

"And what is that?" He cocked his head.

"My blood line. Turning it into Cobra Kai is the ultimate power. You and I both know that. And don't lie and say you don't see what I could be and am capable of."

"You understand your strengths, that's good. When I first met you, I knew there was something different about you. And there is. With my training and your knowledge and strengths, you could be the best fighter the valleys ever seen. Better than me, your father, Johnny, all of them." He leaned back in his seat. "If I take you in, I'm expecting more from you than what Johnny wanted. I want self-discipline, vigilance. I want to see your strengths, weaknesses, everything. I will break you down and build you back up so your more powerful than you've ever seen. Are you prepared for that?"

"Yes Sensei."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 60 11
เฑจเงŽ โช โ„’ady, hear me tonight! โซ โ‹†หš . โŠน โ” โ„’ady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. โ„ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...
41.1K 985 21
Venus Ellis made karate look easy. She knew every move in the book. She could kick ass without breaking a sweat. She grew up wanting to stick up for...
622 35 16
{I own nothing except for Scout LaRusso, Asher Kreese, Joshua (Josh) and Storm (Tempest) Killan and their plotlines} |OC x OC| |OC x ?| {{PLEASE READ...
3K 136 9
โ A girl can do what she wants to do And that's what I'm gonna do โž โช eli moskowitz โœ˜ fem!oc โซ ...