DETENTION

By fiftyshadesofbey

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 �... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII [FINALE]
Friend??

XXXII

1.2K 94 41
By fiftyshadesofbey

Robyn had picked up Royalty from Chris's house on her way back, by the time they'd gotten back it was almost seven thirty pm in the night.

"Go get changed, Ro." Robyn spoke to the little girl when she'd seen Monica on the couch drowning herself with bottles and bottles of beer. "And don't leave the room." Robyn whispers lowly to her.

The little girl complies hastily not wanting to see what her mother would do now that she was drunk, Monica had barely taken any alcohol—at least at home— since she'd gotten together with Robert—although that didn't make her any less of a bitch— Robyn just stared at the woman who had finally turned to face her.

"Fuck!" She screams, luckily she had ducked just in time for the bottle Monica had thrown her way not to hit her, only missing her by half an inch.

"I hate you!" Monica screams getting up from the couch staggering in Robyn's direction barely able to keep her balance. "Robert left m—me! All be..cause of you!"

"He's a fucking child abuser and a goddamned psychopath!" Robyn screams pushing past the woman only to have her hand held back by her.

"Leave."

"What?" Robyn asks in both confusion and pure anger.

"Leave my house. Get that little brat, grab your things and get the hell out my house. I don't wanna see you ever again, since you always manage to ruin shit for me!"

"Are you fucking serious right now, I pay for every single bill in this bitch?!"

"I don't care, leave! You not staying here, I'll call the damn police, try me." Robyn storms off at that, if Monica calls the police then they'd be sure to put Royalty in the system, due to their living conditions, she couldn't have that.

She goes into the room packing up all their things—which was not much— plus the money she'd saved in a duffle bag, "Robby, where are we going?" Royalty asks in confusion still clad in just her PJs and a pair of flip flops.

"Late night trip to Aunty Bey's."

___

Robyn didn't know where else to go to, Beyoncé was the first person she'd thought off, although she did feel like it'd be better to stay at Chris's but then again she felt like she asked him for way too much.

"Robyn?"

"Long story." She was tired and angry, I mean it was evident on her features, "Can we please stay the night? I promise to be out your hair by the morning."

"You know you can stay as long as you want." Beyoncé opens the door wider for them as they both walk in, Royalty admiring the modern looking apartment..

"Your house is really pretty, Aunty Bey." Royalty says just before letting out a yawn.

"Awn, baby you tired? Lemme take you to the room."

Royalty had fallen asleep pretty fast, Robyn sat on the bed quietly watching her sleep, she wanted to cry so bad but then again she couldn't will the tears to fall.. the feeling of failure had slowly started to engulf her, she felt like she'd failed as a friend, as a sister.. and as a daughter.

Why do bad things always gotta happen to me?

No matter how hard she tried the sleep just wouldn't come easy, she couldn't sleep knowing that somewhere out there Onika was finding it hard to sleep as well, somewhere out there Robert was still living guiltless, somewhere out there her mother was probably drinking herself to an unrecognizable stupor.

Knock... Knock..

"Rob?" Beyoncé asks peeking her head in, seeing Robyn just sat on the bed staring off into space, when she'd seen she wasn't going to get a reply anytime soon, she'd invited herself in taking a seat on the bed.

"Rih?" She tapped her leg making Robyn snap out of her daze in quiet shock.

"Bey? When.. when did you get here?"

"Roughly thirty seconds ago." Beyoncé let's out a little smile although it was not reciprocated but instead met with the hollow gaze of Robyn.

It was like she was staring past her instead of at her, it actually made Beyoncé worried. Between the exams, Onika and now Robyn she was quite literally stressed.. she was looking after everyone yet no one was there to look after her.

The other day her mother had called, she had threatened Beyoncé to return home or she'd face a lot of consequences, knowing what her parents could do she was scared, afraid, in fear.. whatever you wanted to describe it with really.

"We got kicked out." Robyn had stated lowly, face void of any emotion, she'd let out a quiet chuckle not a humourous one but of pain, her face had soon morphed into a disgusted expression, "That bitch!, And after everything I've done for her ungrateful ass!"

Beyoncé hadn't said anything, she was just going to listen to Robyn's vent and not say anything, she couldn't relate anyways.

"You know I've always... I've always been compliant, always saved her deranged  unstable ass from trouble multiple times, but what do I always get in return, the receiving end of her hate!"

5th grade.
Robyn's pov.

"Robyn can I see you after school?" Ms. Anderson asks walking towards my desk which was all the way in the very back of the class is, I nod although a bit hesitantly, why would she want to see me?

I don't cause trouble.. I barely even talk with the other kids.

By the time school was over and everyone was going home, I walked up to her desk, "We had a parent teachers meeting yesterday." She began, oh gosh I already knew where all of this was heading.. "But I didn't happen to see either of your parents, Robyn. I tried calling but your mother wouldn't pick up—"

"We were busy yesterday." I cut her off already feeling nervous that she'd caught on to my lie.

"You know I don't usually see your mom come pick you up like the rest of your classmates Robyn, why's that? You don't even take the bus?"

"I like walking."

"But it's not safe, you know."

"My house isn't all that far." It was like a back and forth between us and now she was just staring at me obviously catching that bluff.

"Where'd you get that?" She asks all of a sudden pointing to my hand, I looked down at it suddenly remembering the events of the day before making me shudder a bit.

"I.. I tried helping my mom with the cooking but I accidentally h...hurt myself." I say covering up for what really happened.

"You know you could always tell me if anything is bothering you Robyn?"

"Y–yeah.."

"You can get going now, I wouldn't want to keep you."

Oh thank God I need to get home fast, to take care of Royalty.

Robyn was saying all this with a still stoic face although a tear drop had slipped from her eye, Beyoncé wraps her arms around Robyn in a form of comfort, which she melts into but nonetheless continues on...

At home

I got home almost thirty minutes later, mommy wasn't home like usual but she left Royalty who was on the floor screaming and crying, she'd already gone pale.

My heart rate picked up as I abandoned my school bag on the floor by the door, I picked her up seeing her diapers were full. I went to go change it but there were no diapers left.

"What am I gonna do?" I question myself walking into my room, I see a big white napkin, so I decide to use that instead using a few office pins to hold it in place, she stops crying now but is still sniffing.

"You hungry ro ro? You hungry?" I coo walking us both into the kitchen, we're out of groceries but there's still a little baby milk in the top shelf, I drop her on the couch taking a stool next to the cupboard, which I climbed untop to reach the milk, when I finally did I took away the stool and prepared her milk for her.

"Here comes the choo choo train!" I giggle holding the bottle out to her lips, she giggles loudly taking the nip into her lips as she suckles on it.

Her drinking made me realize the empty feeling in my stomach, I haven't eaten all day. No breakfast. No lunch. And the only thing in our fridge is a pack of frozen peas.

"Let's go check mommy's room for some money?" I ask Royalty, she only giggles in my direction, that's a yes I guess.

I pick her up walking into mommy's room which was in a big mess! I put Royalty on the bed so I could clean this up, disposing of all the nasty bottles and bad smoke sticks. I put all the clothes in the dirty laundry before finally going to look for the money.

I don't see much but a hundred dollar bill in her sock cupboard, that's good enough at least I could get Royalty some new diapers, get me something to eat and save the rest for later.

Both Royalty and I go to the store next door to get our stuff, I put a diaper in the cart, some baby milk, two bags of chips for today and tomorrow and a soda.

"Where's your momma at?" The cashier asks as he rings up our stuff.

"Minding her business." He doesn't say anything else after that although he looks at Royalty and I funny. He looks stupid.

"Let's go Ro."

"You know I actually got into so much trouble for that." Robyn chuckles emotionlessly "It was really bad."

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty!" I was playing with Royalty in the room when I heard my name being called with so much force my heart was beating so fast. "I think we got caught Ro." I whisper to her making her smile.

"No don't smile, mommy's gonna hurt us." I picked her up placing her in the bed as I climb into the bed as well, hugging her for dear life although she was tiny I still held her to my chest.

I don't even know who her daddy is, mommy just brought her home one day and said she was my new sister and it was in that moment I knew I had to protect her from any harm in this world, Mommy didn't want to name her so I did, I named her Royalty because she's worth riches and royalty and I'm gonna give that to her.. one day. She's my best friend, my second half and the person I really love so so much.

"Where's the hundred dollar bill I kept in my sock drawer this morning, Robyn tell me the truth or else?!" I was scared, she could hurt me like she did last night when she put my hand in boiling water, I didn't like that, it was painful!

"There were no diapers and food so I took.. took it to g–get.." I was stuttering so bad, the look on her face was really scary.

"Get out that bed and come over here now." She says oddly calm.

"M–mo—"

"Don't make me repeat myself again Rihanna!" I immediately get up doing as told still clutching on tightly to Royalty who had already fallen asleep.

She holds me by the chin harshly, "Get out my house. You can come back in tomorrow."

"Please, I can't I'm only ten, there's bad men outside!"

She doesn't say anything, but grabs my arm and throws me out the house herself, making sure to lock the door loudly.

I can't do nothing else but cry, I can't sleep outside, bad men would do something to me and Ro. The druggies stare at me as I walk away from the house to a safe enough distance where I sit on the pavement still crying.

"Yo!" I look up to see a boy about my age walk up to me with a little juice box in his hands "Why're you crying?" He sits next to me looking at me and Royalty weirdly.

"S—stop staring at us like that. W-weirdo." I sniffle holding Royalty closer to my chest.

"Sorry my bad. I was just wondering why you're crying on the road, no offense but that's kinda weird."

"My momma kicked us out." I mumble out but he still hears, "Damn that's fucked up, thank God my mama's dead." He shrugs making me look at him weirdly.

"I live with my bro." He says "He went out with his friends, so you know I snuck out to go get me some of this." He smiles holding up his juice box "happy hour." He reads the name on it. "It makes me happy, you wanna try some? Who knows it could lighten up your mood."

I tasted some of it and it actually didn't taste that bad, "You're kinda weird for liking a drink so much but you know good kinda weird, the drink is actually nice." I smile making his smile wider until he suddenly frowns.

"Why're you frowning?"

"I don't know your name." He says.

"I don't know yours either." I laugh to which he chuckles as well "My name's Chris."

"Robyn."

"What about the little baby." He says pointing towards Royalty "Her name's Royalty."

"You know we actually stayed over at Chris's house that night, although his brother protested a lot and was really pissed about it." Robyn chuckles out, a real one this time.

"I actually wouldn't have expected that's how you both met." Beyoncé says which was the first thing she'd said in the last hour.

"Yeah me too." Robyn says, they were still both wrapped up in the hug which was kinda weird but neither minded it, they'd shifted to a more comfortable position now so Beyoncé was leaning against the headboard and Robyn was laying in her lap while Beyoncé slowly weaved her fingers through Robyn's head, she might not have known but it was actually making Robyn feel a whole lot better.

"I told you a bit about my childhood so care to share yours, Bey?"

_____

This was a bit lengthy don't y'all think?

This took me about three hours to write so I need you all to ★ vote, comment 💬 and share +♡

Thoughts?

Bey?

Robyn?

Monica?

Onika?

Royalty?

Chris?

Monica throwing Robyn out?

Robyn's childhood?

Future predictions?

How do you think Bey's childhood story's gonna be like?

Edit• Y'all Rihanna is pregnant again like?!
Didn't she give birth like nine months ago?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
119K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
26.6K 1.7K 19
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐥�...
176K 5.6K 129
Joni, Beynika, Rihnika, Rihyoncé, & Holy Trinity oneshots for the gays 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽🫶🏽