Twilight Witch

By JustAnotherCullen

Elizabeth Gray lost everything. First her parents and then her twin brother. She moved to Forks, Washington f... More

Background
I. New Beginnings
II. "That Witch"
III. Romeo & Juliet?
IV. Carver Cafรฉ
V. Now I know what you are
VI. La Push
VII. The lion & the not so frail lamb
VIII. Intimidating
IX. Cullen Coven
X. Nightmare
XI. Attack
XII. They Want You
XIII. Something Normal
XIV. Wolves
XV. Shapeshifters
XVI. Always
XVII. Runes
XVIII. A reflection
XIX. Strega Scarlatta
XXI. Safe & Sound
XXII. Unwanted Visitor
XXV. Exist to Fight

XX. Hex

1.3K 54 3
By JustAnotherCullen

Elizabeth landed with a burst of red energy, that engulfed each of the attackers in it sending them flying back and away from the four Cullens. Elizabeth sent another blast of red energy towards them, causing them to slam against the tall pine trees or to be knocked hard to the earth creating a harsh impact in the ground.

The four Cullens watched her, mesmerized by her strength and abilities. She let out a breath as her eyes landed on Edward's, he watched her intently. She knew he would be upset with her for not listening to him, but he also knew how stubborn she was and would always be amazed by the power she held and how it made her beauty radiate even more.

With this all being one quick moment, the intruders were back on their feet now aiming for the said witch herself. Elizabeth did not hesitate to reach them with her powers before any of the Cullens could. She finished them off by using her abilities to end them one by one. She held them in the air surrounded by the red mist and pried off their heads before dropping their limp bodies to the ground.

Elizabeth dropped her hands while panting. Edward sped to her side just before each of them froze at the sound of a branch snapping. The sound immediately sending Emmet and Jasper after the source. Just before they could reach the last vampire that was sent they were stopped.

"Wait!"

A gentle burst of red energy stopped the two from going any further, only halting them in the ground the stood in. They watched Elizabeth as she began to walk towards the scene. The last attacker stood there seeming unsure of when to attack, as he was outnumbered and afraid to admit his fear of the 'witch'. Edward stared him down, reading his mind tracing down any thoughts that entered his mind.

She stopped when she was about 10 feet from him. Emmet and Jasper still stood closest to the intruder. Alice and Edward stood to the sides now, ready for anything that would come their way.

"Why has Aro sent you?" Elizabeth asked with a hard voice.

The vampire did not look at her as his eyes were hidden by the dark brown locks that covered his face.

"He's refusing to speak, afraid of what Aro will do if he returns after a failed mission," Edward spoke what he gathered.

Elizabeth user her power to lift him up into the air and slam him hard against a tree, holding him there.

"What does Aro want with me?" Elizabeth said through her teeth as she held him there.

"Killing me will only send more of Aro's retrievers after you. He will not stop until he gets what he wants," The blood red eyes were now revealed as the vampire spoke in Elizabeth's hold, staring her down.

Elizabeth's felt guilt wash over her. She held back her emotions as best as possible for the time being. Concentrating on keeping her hold on the vampire when Alice sped closer to him now.

"Give Aro a message, he will never have Elizabeth. Just as he will never have any of us join him. This sick game ends now." Alice spat through her teeth at him.

"You think Aro will let me live if I return without her?" He gestured towards Elizabeth. The vampire laughed in disbelief. "You are all out of fate. His words exactly were to kill anything and anyone until she has no other choice but to join his side." The vampire smirked evilly at her.

Now Elizabeth's stomach sank at his words. She could not bear the thought of that. She knew she had to do something, she just didn't know what. Edward sent her a nod, indicating to end him.

She only dropped the vampire, before she turned around facing away from the scene. Hitting the ground hard he stood up attempting to flee but before he could move, Emmet and Jasper were at his side in a millisecond ripping off both his arms, Edward now behind him ripping off his head as well.

Elizabeth cringed at the sound. She held a fist to her stomach as she gathered her thoughts. As it was such in the moment apart of her could not believe she had just ended multiple lives all within minutes. Even if they were sent to kidnap her, she'd never experienced such awful chaos in such a small span of time.

A cold hand gently grabbing her arm caused her to jump the slightest bit. Only calming once again when coming face to face with Edward. He tried hard to see her mind, as she used her abilities he saw how powerful she felt, yet hidden behind all the power she was still scared.

"We need to get out of here," Alice spoke coming up too them, glancing at the now dark sky above them.

~~~~

After entering the Cullen's home, Elizabeth watched as Carlisle healed the cracks on Alice's face and collarbone. She cringed at herself, as the guilt washed over her for letting this happen. Jasper noticed this as he glanced back at her, but she walked away and stood staring outside the large glass windows. Battling with her thoughts. Her thoughts were interrupted by a set of soft footsteps approaching her side.

"I think I need a moment," Elizabeth spoke soft, heading towards the back door.

"Elizabeth, after what we just encountered? It's not safe," Edward insisted, following her and reaching for her arm.

Elizabeth shook her head. "Just for a few minutes, please. I'll be right outside." She glanced to the large surrounding area of pine trees that stood behind the Cullen's home.

Edward clenched his jaw for a moment, "Just a few minutes." He hesitantly agreed releasing his hold on her arm.

She couldn't look in his eyes, as overwhelmed as she was, she did not want to risk any weakness showing. Elizabeth exited the home through it's back door. She walked at a speedy pace past the tall green pine trees.

A thousand thoughts raced through her head. How can this be happening? She didn't choose this. She was not even sure if she wanted this so called power, and now it's costing her more than she'd ever imagine. Coming to Forks was supposed to be a new beginning, a new start with good things after experiencing such loss, such tragedy. Elizabeth could not bare the thought of losing any of them. She had only just gotten them in her lives. They treated her like family after only knowing her such short time. And now they are all in danger due to her sake.

Elizabeth stopped once she could no longer see the home's structure behind her. Only to teleport herself further away so no one would hear her soft sobs. She dropped to her knees letting our her cries. This isn't fair. This shouldn't be happening.

'He will not run my life.'

'He will not control me.'

'He will not touch them..'

'He will not take my life away from me...'

Elizabeth grew more and more infuriated at the thought of anyone else coming near them, and hurting them. The hatred for Aro she held grew more by the second and before she knew it she was no longer in control as she let each and every single one of her emotions out. Thus causing her abilities to take control and let out an immense burst of red psionic energy.

She screamed for a moment as she let her powers continue to take over. Elizabeth was on her feet now as her powers erupted one last time sending out a red wave of mist that went on for miles.

Glancing around her, Elizabeth's breathing began to steady as she'd realized how much better she felt now. She knew what she'd just done, what she had just created, and that she was strong. She would do whatever it took to keep them safe.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5.5K 36
Masen Rogers has been on her own since the day after she woke up from her transition. All she wants is someone who will love her, someone who she can...
22K 660 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...
15.3K 243 23
After the death of her father, Laura and her family move to Forks, Washington so her widowed mother can be closer to her family the Uleys, members of...
2.1K 51 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...