aliens ▲ hayes grier

By simplyycelia

"why are you so obsessed with aliens?" "we have a lot in common" "oh yeah? like what?" "we both hate humans" ... More

00 ; meet marisol
01 ; the encounter
02 ; people
03 ; lunch
04 ; walking home
05 ; phone number
06 ; friends
07 ; girlfriends
08 ; break
09 ; lonely
10 ; reconciliation
11 ; love
12 ; music
13 ; phone
14 ; shopping
15 ; ride
q&a
16 ; boys
younow tomorrow?
17 ; shower
19 ; ice cream kiss
20 ; hair
21 ; relationships
Younow right now!!!
smol update
update maybe

18 ; first dates

2.5K 85 26
By simplyycelia

it's been a week since i met matt, and things have been going really well so far.

i saw my phone light up with a new notification, i smiled when i saw that it was matt.

from: matty

i miss u alot... i know its sudden but do u maybe wanna go out tonight?

it felt weird considering he's friends with hayes and all, but i really like him.

it took me about five minutes for me to actually reply, i think he was a little scared that i was ignoring him because of the next message.

from: matty

sry if i scared u off.... i rly like u bt i dont wanna mess things up :) its ok if u dont want 2

i quickly typed in my reply, and i was actually shocked that i was going along with this.

to: matty

no no it's okay lol....

to: matty

tht actually sounds rlly nice, i'll take u up on tht offer..

from: matty

omg i was so afraid that we were like never gonna speak again

from: matty

anyways, i'll pick u up at 7:30

i quickly checked the time so i knew how much time i had to get ready.

2:48, perfect.

to: matty

aight... where r we going??

from: matty

can't tell u... but dress nice :)

not much that i can do with that information, but i have to start getting ready as soon as possible.

maybe later, though. i still have to catch up on supernatural.

-

it was 3:57, and my day was slowly wasting away, and i literally almost forgot about my date with matt.

just as i was about to disentangle myself from my cool white sheets, i got an incoming call.

i draped my left arm over the side of the bed, grabbing my phone from the night stand.

"poo-bear" lit up my screen.

i quickly answered the call

"hello?" i squeaked, i hadn't actually used my voice at all today, so my voice was still scratchy.

"are you okay?" he laughed.

"yeah, yeah," i cleared my throat, "what's up?"

"nothing much. hey, are you doing anything today? i'm bored as hell." he whined.

"actually, i am.." my voice faltered.

"oh really?" he asked disappointingly, "what are you doing?"

"i'm actually going on a date," i replied shyly, "with matt.."

the line grew silent.

"hayes?" i whispered.

"that's okay." he replied, laughing without humor.

"i am so stupid. i actually though you felt something."

"anyways, have fun. i'm gonna find myself a date too, i guess."

with that, he hung up the phone.

i buried my head in my pillow and let out a frustrated scream.

"marisol!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"what!" i replied without a shout.

she was quick to come upstairs, and once she arrived, she leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed on her chest.

"mom, i'm going on a date. i don't usually do this stuff, so please help me." i told her helplessly.

for the next hour, she helped me tame my thick, crazy hair.

the end result was amazing, it was effortless yet put together.

she lightly curled the ends of my purple hair.

"tada!" she exclaimed.

"thank you, mom!" i said and hugged her.

"no problemo, choose a nice outfit, keep the makeup natural, you wanna look like yourself," she winked.

( i just realized i was supposed to make her shower but lets just pretend she showered in the morning ;) )

i walked into the bathroom and stared at myself, what should i do?

i can't even makeup. groaning in frustration, i pulled out my black makeup bag and tried to keep my makeup as light as possible.

i put on some concealer and liquid foundation. hm, it looks kind of shiny.

i dusted some powder on my face to give my face matte look.

better, i guess.

i didn't put on any eyeshadow and skipped straight to the eyeliner, my only strength.

i perfectly winged out the jet black line and smirked at myself in the morning, you got this dude.

i brushed some black mascara onto my thick eyelashes, and they made my blue eyes appear much larger.

i over-lined my lips just a little bit with a burgundy red, only because my lips are not that exciting.

i smacked on some of the same color lipstick and lip gloss and called it a look.

"i look bomb" i thought to myself, winking in the mirror.

but that wasn't even the end of it, i remember that i haven't even chosen an outfit.

and not only that, but doing my makeup took a lot longer than i thought it did.

it was currently 5:45, and i wasn't exactly crunching for time, but i still had to practice my date talk.

i quickly dashed over to my closet that was filled with clothes from my shopping spree with hayes.

so much clothes, but none of it appealed to me.

it took me about 20 minutes to put together the outfit.

i chose a black halter top with strings at the back of my neck, a black tennis skirt with a white grid pattern, and an acid washed denim jacket.

i quickly slipped into the outfit, and looked for a pair of shoes to wear with it.

i slipped on my black-knee highs, and walked into my black chunky heels.

i looked into my full-length mirror and rated myself, bomb ass/10

well, it was only 6 and i was completely ready.

i considered texting hayes to entertain myself, but then i realized that we weren't really on speaking terms.

my phone lit up with a text notification, it read:

from: matty

any chance ur completely ready and there's still an hour and a half left? ;)

i smiled knowing we were in the same situation.

to: matty

how did u kno??

instead of replying, he called me.

"heyooo," i said excitedly.

"hey," he laughed, "do you want me to come over now, or.."

"yeah, that'd be cool." i smiled.

"alright, see you in a bit," he replied, hanging up immediately.

i wonder what hayes is doing.

-

matt doesn't live that close to me, so i decided to facetime hayes while i was waiting.

i let my laptop ring until a shirtless hayes popped up on my screen.

"hey!" i smiled.

he stuck out his tongue at me while buttoning his checkered shirt.

"you look nice," he winked.
i couldn't help but blush, "thanks, boo."
his hair was all disheveled, his cheeks were tinted pink, and his shirt was all wrinkly, but i still thought he looked breathtaking.

"marisol," he sighed, "why are you going on this date?"
"i don't know... he makes me happy, i want to get to know him." i blushed.
"i know he seems nice and all- trust me, he is- but when it comes to girls... i don't know marisol, i don't want you to get hurt." he rambled.
"i get it," i muttered.
"even if something stupid happens, i'll always be here to pick up your broken pieces. remember that," he smiled.
"thank you," i blew him a kiss.
i got a new text message from matt telling me he was here.
"i gotta go, did you find a date?" i asked curiously.
"nope," he smiled devilishly, "i just acted like i was getting ready to make you jealous."
he quickly hung up, but not before blowing me a kiss through the screen.
he's something special.
-
i was currently sitting in matt's camaro, his hand resting on my thigh.
"where are we going?" i whined.
"you'll see," he winked.

this close contact wasn't foreign, but it doesn't feel the same way it does with hayes.
"what's on your mind?" he asked.
"a lot, but mainly you." i grinned.
he simply smiled, raised his hand higher up my thigh, and focused on the road.
-
after 45 minutes in the car, we arrived at our destination.
we were in a vacant field with a beautiful view of the sky. it was merely 7:30 so the sky was not yet dark, but it had that beautiful orange, pink, and purple tint.
matt set up a simple picnic, a large gingham blanket with various sandwiches and desserts.
"this is beautiful," i told matt, our hands swinging as we stared at the brilliant sunset.
"why are you with hayes, my love?" he questioned, "i could give you so much more."
-
this is really long i hope you guys liked it :) this story is taking a turn hahahahahahaha but im really proud bc i don't usually write a lot
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO TIME
read my two Hayes fanfics!!!
1. princess- where the arrogant jock falls in love with the girl who writes poems in the back of the classroom.
2. comfort- claire lombardi has been attending st. therese's her whole life, what happens when a mysterious boy is accidentally placed in the wrong dorm building?
PLEASE READ THEM :)

love u guys!!
-celia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
779K 30.7K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...