แด˜สŸแด€ส แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€แดแด‡...โ„’๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“...

Por Ms_Crim1nal

๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•˜๐•’๐•ž๐•–... ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ž๐•’๐••๐•– ๐•’ ๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ... ๐•€๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•๐• ๐•ค๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ
๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ. ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ
โ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ
แด . ษดสษขแด€แด€ส€แด…
โ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ž๐•–
โ‚ณโ‚ฎโ‚ฎโ‚ณโ‚ตโ‚ญ ร˜โ‚ฆ โ‚ฎล‚โ‚ฎโ‚ณโ‚ฆ (โ‚ดโ‚ฆโ‚ญ)
๐”๐”ฒ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ ๐”Ž๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ซ

โ‚ณโ‚ฎโ‚ฎโ‚ณโ‚ตโ‚ญ ร˜โ‚ฆ โ‚ฎล‚โ‚ฎโ‚ณโ‚ฆ (โ‚ดโ‚ฆโ‚ญ)

56 1 8
Por Ms_Crim1nal

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: The ages will vary between the love interest. Also, I don't own the art, all rights go to the artist who have done it. All the pictures I get come from Pinterest so I do not know whose the original artist .

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

|| qυoteѕ ||

"The world expects so much from you that you don't know what to do with yourself."

"My family did what they needed for survival even if it meant leaving it all behind."

"My royal rights are in Marley but here, I am free."

"Freedom comes with sacrifice. You must be willing to lose it all to gain that choice. Otherwise, don't make sacrifice to things you aren't ready to lose."

"I never said life is easy. It has a mixture, I've learned it the hard way and so have you. We know life can be complicated."

"More or less, I often think nature gives a beautiful kind of freedom. One where you don't have to listen to anyone."

"Danger lurks in every corner."

"Be careful who you trust. They could easily turn your back on you once you get too comfortable."

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:  Nyla Quinn Fouda

ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ:  One who achieves (Origin: Arabic) |Raider (Origin: Irish)

ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ:  Sloane

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Ane, Lolo, Nya

ᴀɢᴇ:

11 (845)

16 (850)

20 (854)

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Titan Shifter

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴ: Stohess district

(Season 4) Trost district

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: November 25th

ᴇᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ: Marlyan

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ:

(Season 1-3) 172cm/5'8"

(Season 4)  175cm/5'9"

ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 73.4kg/162lb

ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ:  Sapphire blue

ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Black

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴍᴀʀᴋ: None.

ʜᴀɪʀ sᴛʏʟᴇ: Waist length curls. Sometimes in a braid depending if its hot or not.

sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ: Honey tan

ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ: Hourglass/Toned

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ: O+

ʙᴜsᴛ sɪᴢᴇ:

(Season 1-3) 36DD

(Season 4) 40DD

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Heterosexual

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:Sloane is an adventurous person always wanting to look around and see what goes on in the world. She's compassionate with people's lives and wanting to make them better. Many say Sloane is elegant and faithful to those she meets. There is never a day where she's not hardworking. She knows you can't rely on anyone that you must do it yourself. Sloan is independent, that is a trait got pass down by her mother. Along with being scholarly from her father side. There is never a day where you won't see her reading a book or trying to do something. She has this fiery personality which could be the cause of her independence. Sloane is not afraid to snap at someone who is rude. And because of what happens in her life, she is blunt it is rare for her to have emotion in her voice. However,there sometimes where she kindness and caring side will pop up when someone is hurt or need emotional support. Sloane is very secretive whether its her life or another person. Sloane is difficult because she acts like someone who makes her own rules in which reck she's. But, she can be obedient when the situation gets out of control.

(Season 4): She has the same personality only she's gotten much worse after learning a few things. Sloane became domineering meaning she orders people around especially for their safety. It makes her harder to back down. cause. She's a tough person especially everything that happens through the four years. Sloane learned to be sarcastic which could be Levi's fault or it just something that came on.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇs:

Ymir Fritz | Deceased

Rose Fritz | Deceased

Historia Reiss | Second Cousin |

Mikasa Ackerman | Cousin | Alive

Willie Tybur | Uncle | Deceased

Annaliese (Ackerman) Fouda | Mother | Deceased

Haider (Fritz) Fouda | Father | Deceased

Isolde (Tybur) Fouda | Aunt | Alive

Atlas Fouda | Older brother | Alive

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ:

Mikasa Ackerman-  They're practically close with each other. Only because her mother is her Aunt. However, they never really knew about each other until they met or learned about her story of how Eren's father took her in.

Armin Arlert-  She liked him. Maybe has a bit of crush but she likes how he would use his intelligence to quickly think. It was amazing what he could come up with in a short of amount of time.

Eren Jeager-  She finds Eren interesting. Of course she has a small crush on him. But, she never seen someone more determine than him. She admires that about him.

Historia Reiss-  She's her second cousin to her Father side. It was interesting how innocent Historia was and how good of a person she is. Of course, there was some lacking of certain things but that was okay.

Sasha Blouse - She finds her amusing. There's never a day where she doesn't laugh of seeing her talk about food or getting into trouble. Plus, whenever she is helping in the kitchen. She ask Sasha for a taste test.

Your oc - Just depends on how you want our ocs to meet.

ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs:

Jean Kirschtein- She finds Jean a bit annoying but she can handle him. Sometimes she would give him a push or make a remark towards him. They bicker between each other a lot.

Connie Springer - They get along just fine. She really has nothing against him. He's a good friend with his head on straight and not afraid to admit something is wrong.

Levi Ackerman - Surprisingly, they get along just fine. Though, She's pretty sure that Levi likes her. Maybe because they are second cousin or more to the fact she makes good tea for him. Plus, she's organize than most cadets.

Hange Zoe-  In her opinion, Hange attends to get annoying but she likes her either way. Though, she never seen someone so interested in titans before. But, she was always willing to help her out if she needed anything. Sloane is the backup for Eren.

Erwin Smith-  She treasures Erwin a lot. In fact, Sloane did look up to him. He was the man that was willing to die and risk everything for humanity and she liked that about him. There was no doubt Sloane admires Erwin.

ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs:

Reiner Braun

Pieck Finger

Porco Galliard

Marley Warrior Unit

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:

(Season 1: Younger age

(Season 2-3)

( Season 4)

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs:

ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ:  This represents her family. Mainly what her grandmother would look like as well. She had been told many times she look just like their grandmother. She wanted something to be reminder especially how her father would talk about her. (Modern au)

ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs:

ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ:  This is a tatoo she's been wanting to get. The eye is the protection of Horus. It means she'll be protected always. (Modern au)

➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢ:  Her ears are double pierced with her helix being pierced. Her nipples were also pierced as well.  (Modern au)

sᴄᴀʀs: There's an a cross marking on her back. Sloane doesn't remember how she got it but she was told it was from an accident of when she was young. She has one going around her neck for when an assassin nearly killed her.

➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ sʜɪғᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: Akara Haemas (Apex Blood)

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:   A mixture between the war hammer titan and attack titan. It has the body the war hammer titan but a head of an attack titan. Except her crystals are a color of blood with white eyes. . Her teeth are shown from the side but when she opens it there are rows of sharp teeth presented. Her titans hands are like claws but she can switch her claws from her fingers to knuckles making three long blades. When looking at the blood crystals of her titan. The blood would move and swirl going to places that needs it the most. It is like her source of energy. But, it all moves quickly depending where it is needed. Down her back shows the muscle and the blood crystal both making stripes. Which makes it hard to tell if you hit muscle or the blood crystal.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʟᴀss ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ: 17m

ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ: Ring with an hidden blade.

ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇᴅ ʙʏ: Prick of a finger

ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ/ʙᴇʀsᴇʀᴋ: Control

ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ:

-Creates Weapon

-Speed

-Memory Inheritance

-Take other Titans powers or mimics it

ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: Her white eyes is her titan being blind. However, it uses echo location like a bat to see where her opponents are. The nape of her neck if she's not covering it then its an easy carry target very soft. Breaking the crystals, that means if her opponent breaks the crystal as the blood is moving to source that is in need of energy. Not only will stop the transformation or impede her movement but her titan will bleed and quickly lose energy. However , to break the crystals it needs a strong force to do it. A good example would be the jaw titan level of force.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

Her titan is known to be slightly faster because of her echo location. She can predict when the next move is judging by their body language.

When she runs it can be on two feet or hands and feet. Her spin adjust itself depending on her runs.

Her titan purrs. If you're quiet and close enough. You can can hear her purring and that is her using her echo location constantly.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ʟɪᴋᴇs/ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:

She likes to reading in her spare time. Anything and everything she could get her hands on.

She likes to have sweets. It can be anything as long as it is sweet.

She likes the rain especially when its cool rain. She would play or listen to the pitter-patters of it.

She likes horse back riding because it makes her feel free especially when she's not training.

She likes to star gaze during the night time.

She likes having tea especially green tea.

╚»★«╝

She dislikes people who bully other people especially for no reason.

She dislike awkwardness as it makes her feel weird. Especially silence.

She dislike gossip because she knows it brings no good.

She dislikes riddles because she rather for things to get straight to the point.

She dislikes close spaces because it reminds her of her childhood.

She dislike being unorganized mainly in her room or her personal things.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴᴋs, ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏғғ: Her kinks consist of gags, kinbaku, breast bondage, flogging, whipping, and edge play. Her turns on are dirty talk, sensual touching, neck kissing, grouping of her body, and praising. Her Turn off is bodily fluids except semen, rape, and anal.

ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ: Bottom

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ/ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: Her health is perfectly fine but she suffers from PTSD like everyone else. She does have flashback on what happen sometimes she gets headaches before it starts. She had developed anxiety because of her childhood. There was pressure on her family and they must always live up to expectations. However, this was thrown onto her as well. Though her parents did their best to take it off her but others kept throwing it on her.

ғᴇᴀʀs: She's afraid she'll be taken away and never see her family again. She fears of getting too close to people she loves. Sometimes she would distance herself only because she's afraid of losing them just like she had lost her family

ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: Her Family. Any one who she considers as a person that she cares for. Children are also her weakness because how innocent they are. She wants to continue to make sure they have good lives.

ғʟᴀᴡs: Sloane is spiteful but only towards people who decides to press the wrong buttons. She's someone who's stubborn at certain times. Sloane is impatient because she rather get something done quickly.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs:

Drawing

Painting

Cooking/Baking

Archery

Ice Skating

Sword fighting

ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ:

Singing

Playing instruments

Dressmaking

Jewelry-making

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛ: Survey Corps

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Survey Corps Solider

ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

Survey Corps

Garrison

sǫᴜᴀᴅ: Levi Squad

ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Military Police.

ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴀɴᴋ: 1st in her rank.

sᴛᴀᴛɪᴄs ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-

ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ: 9/10

ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 10/10

ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ: 8/10

ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀsʜɪᴘ: 8/10

sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10/10

sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 9/10

ᴏᴅᴍ ɢᴇᴀʀ: 9/10

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ᴋɪʟʟs: 95

ᴛᴇᴀᴍ- 50

sᴏʟᴏ- 45

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴏɴɢ:

Castle by Hasley

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ:  The history of Nyla Fouda is quite a complicated one. Her father was originally from Marley and her mother was from Paradis. However, her mother one day had adventure outside the wall. During that time, her mother would side the adventure wall out the nighttime. There was a crack in the wall which led her out. During that time, her father was in his titan form going on mission to watch over Paradis. That is when he had met her mother. Her father instantly fell in love with her mother and decided to take her back to Marley. This was the first time her mother knew about the outside world. Her mother came from the long line of Ackerman's who are known to protect and her father was the long line of Fritz. one of Rose Fritz descendant.

In the end, they ended up having two children. A son and Nyla, during that time, her aunt was married to Willy Tybur. But it was the Fritz family who was the royal family of Marley. But, the Tybur family took of the ownership leaving her father to change his last name. Nyla was the one to inherit the titan. During her time in, Marley she was force to study history and whatever she was force to do. But each day provided her stress, anxiety, even tiredness . Her mother notice this and question if this is the right thing to do. But, her father says it was fine until one day Willy decided that Nyla would be announced as the official queen to Marley. Her father wasn't happy about this. But, it was decided since he was one that runs the show. When Nyla turned nine, she had inherited her father's titan. A secret plan was made out as her Aunt,older brother, and her were to leave Marley and head to Paradis. From there they would live a regular people.

All it took was a secret boat across and Nyla turning into a titan at night to get them to the walls. It took them a couple of days but they were able to make it. Her mother claim there should be a house in Stohess district. Somehow, her mother was able to save a house by the help of Grisha Yeager. Though, Nyla wonder when her mother come but unfortunately, her mother was killed when she helped them escape. Since then, her name was change to Sloane. was eleven, her and her older brother went down to the market of Maria. They needed to get fresh vegetables and heard that was the perfect place for it. As they were browsing the market is when she saw the colossal titan kick down the wall. Dread had filled her because she knew the colossal titan was part of Marley.

Her older brother picked her up and ran with her to the boats where she and him got put on the boat for an escape. Sloane grew worried about her being found out and the people. She had decided to roll in the 104th Cadet's training and go into the Military Police. But, she was then recruited into the Survey corps because how good her skills were. Sloane never expected her life to change during the time being in the Survey corps. She learned about Mikasa and how they were cousins. In fact , she think she made Mikasa happy since she had a family member still alive. Though, she revealed her secret when they were being chase by the female titan. She was helping Eren out by giving him some time.

It ultimately lead Sloane being locked up in a cage next to Eren but, she explained that she always have the ability. Then, when Historia and Eren got kidnapped. It was Rod Reiss claimed that Sloane was part of the descendants of the Fritz. shocked everyone even Historia when she learned they were second cousins. Sloane revealed the truth once everything had calmed down and where she was originally from. While everyone is shocked for her being royalty they still treated her the same.

When four years past, Sloane was part of Eren's plan of returning home. She was forced to do this only because it would give them led way and make them think she was force to be taken. Sloane spent two years in Marley as they celebrated her returned then crowning her queen. Her uncle was going to give a speech during the festival about the Marley history. Sloane agreed to come as this was part of his plan. She was meant to seem like a savior when she was going to end them all When the time came, Sloane showed herself but turned against her own people. Many claims on that night their princess was brainwash. And when she left, they were going to have her back and make things right.

Except, Sloane didn't want to go back to the naïve island that painted Paradis as the devil. If they were to truly see how the people here and they were people like them they would understand. But, she knows the ones who are narrow minded can never be fix. That is why she was helping Eren in his request. It was teach Marley as lesson but also free the people of Paradis from the torment and the lies that was made about them.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ: Eren Yeager

ʙᴀᴄᴋᴜᴘ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ: Armin Arlert

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:

Marley knew Sloane was in Paradis. They were given orders not only to get the Attack Titan but also Nyla. As she is the one to rule over and had an arrange marriage set into place. As she's to produce heirs for the Marley throne. Heirs that will inherit the titan and keep the cycle going.

Sloane wears this special hairpin in her hair. Her hair is often half pined with a Japanese jade phoenix crown hairpin. She never goes anywhere without it making sure its firmly secure when she wears it. The hairpin is her mothers that her Aunt was able to grab before they had left.

When it comes to her cousins ​​in Marley, well, she doesn't feel bad for leaving. But, she does feel bad for their death. Though, a few did survive during the attack over there. Sloane knows they did this all for a big cause. Even if people look at it as she was the one that go brainwashed. She would do it again for the people of paradis.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs:

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚄𝙰𝙻:

(In the show; 1-3)

(S: 4)

(Modern:)

𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙻:

(Modern-)

(In Show-)

𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙾𝚄𝚃:

(Modern)

𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼:

(Season 4) 

𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙼𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁:

𝚂𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙿𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚁:

(In show-)

(Modern-)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

140K 14.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
262K 39.9K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
16.9K 581 27
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
80K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...