STAY | blackpink✔

By aishukarthick

❝ do they love me for being an artist or being myself? ❞ an anecdote wherein BLACKPINK's members stand up for... More

stay.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
the end.

v.

40 8 5
By aishukarthick

I left the room as the man bowed down to me a million times after I signed a very ugly autograph. I'm at the same place where I had been for the past 5 years, yet this doesn't feel like home. A home is a place where you are comfortable and safe from all the hardships in the outside world. And according to me, a home is a place where I babysit my three cute children and they cuddle their pets, and we giggle and gossip about our colleagues, our role models, our seniors, and fight for various silly positions like who's the best at eating and fashion, and play games, lose bets and treat each other for lunch or make handmade gifts.

A home is not the place where we stay selfish and look into our career alone, it is a place where we listen to our hearts, not our minds.

When I snapped out of my thoughts, I realized tears were flowing down my cheeks. Lisa stood in the hallway, glanced at me, and nodded a yes to a question that I never asked. She knows. I know too.

We know, what is to be done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.1K 23
Dear Rosé, It's Jisoo. I've read all the letters. You really love me, don't you?
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...