š˜šš˜ˆš˜—š˜—š˜š˜š˜™š˜Œ š˜–'š˜Šš˜–š˜•š˜•ļæ½...

By fastandfuriouspov

"š˜šš˜­š˜°š˜ø š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¤š˜³š˜¢š˜»š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜­š˜„. š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜“š˜° š˜¢š˜®š˜£š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜¢ š˜«š˜¶š˜·š˜¦š˜Æš˜Ŗļæ½... More

š˜š˜ˆš˜šš˜› š˜š˜š˜š˜Œ
š˜›š˜š˜Œ š˜‹š˜™š˜Œš˜ˆš˜” š˜›š˜Œš˜ˆš˜”
š˜›š˜š˜Œ š˜Šš˜ˆš˜šš˜ š˜š˜–š˜œš˜šš˜Œ
š˜šš˜œš˜™š˜š˜Œš˜š˜“š˜“š˜ˆš˜•š˜Šš˜Œ
š˜ˆ š˜šš˜›š˜–š˜™š˜  š˜š˜™š˜–š˜” š˜›š˜š˜Œ š˜—š˜ˆš˜šš˜›
š˜šš˜ˆš˜“š˜œš˜‹š˜Œ š˜”š˜ š˜š˜ˆš˜”š˜š˜“š˜š˜ˆ
š˜ˆš˜”š˜‰š˜œš˜šš˜
š˜š˜Œš˜š˜šš˜›
š˜š˜ˆš˜šš˜› & š˜š˜œš˜™š˜š˜–š˜œš˜š 6
ACT ELEVEN
PROLOGUE
ACT TWELVE
ACT THIRTEEN
ACT FOURTEEN
ACT FIFTEEN
ACT SIXTEEN
ACT SEVENTEEN
ACT EIGHTEEN
ACT NINETEEN
ACT TWENTY
FAST SEVEN
ACT TWENTY ONE
ACT TWENTY TWO
ACT TWENTY THREE
ACT TWENTY FOUR
ACT TWENTY FIVE
ACT TWENTY SIX
ACT TWENTY SEVEN
ACT TWENTY EIGHT
FAST EIGHT
ACT THIRTY
ACT THIRTY ONE
ACT THIRTY TWO
ACT THIRTY THREE
ACT THIRTY FOUR
ACT THIRTY FIVE
ACT THIRTY SIX
EPILOGUE

ACT TWENTY NINE

4.2K 139 8
By fastandfuriouspov

Chapter Twenty Nine - Nothing Ever Lasts Forever

It's been a few years now since Sapphire and Tej have been enjoying the life of retired international criminals. They ended up bunkering down in Miami were Tej did in fact open up a garage and Sapphire bought a dog, a German Shepherd to be exact called Willow.

They lived in a beach house with a glass balcony railing{Pic up above}and Sapphire even opened up a bakery, they were living the life they always wanted.

Finishing up her last customer as she took off her apron, she smiled when she heard the ding of the bell on the door and Tej walked in with a bouquet of red roses. Her favourite "Hey beautiful, you finishing up?"

"You know it. How was things at the garage?" She asked, cleaning the counters and getting everything ready for another busy day next week.

"Had some really good deals today. This one guy brought in a 1985 white Lamborghini Countac for me to fix up and let me tell you, it was a beauty"

Sapphire smiled "Uh huh" She loved when he talked about his day, the exciting look he had on his face when he talks about cars "So what's the occasion?" She asked, as he handed her the flowers before pulling her closer and placing a loving kiss to her lips.

"We are going to the beach. You know like a little picnic date"

"I like the sound of that" So the couple walked out hand in hand and towards Tej's car where they then drove to the beach. What Sapphire saw next was not what she expected. There was a red rug laid out on the sand with white and red roses on each side of it. But the main part was the words 'MARRY ME' in big capital light up letters{Pic up above}.

"Tej" Sapphire whispered as she turned around, only to see the love of her life down on one knee with a ring box in his hand.

"Everybody knows I was hooked from the day you walked into that warehouse and my love for you has never changed and it never will" Tej smiled "So marry me Saph and we can forever spend our nights eating pizza on the floor even though we have a perfectly good table behind us. We can go to the movies and sit in the back row just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time. We can go to parties that we end up ditching just to go drift in parking lots. Because let's face it Saph, you are the first person I want to wake up to in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. Your the love of my life and I don't want to waste another second so Sapphire Rose O'conner, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes" She nodded, happy tears welling up in her eyes "I'll marry you Tej" Sliding the 14 karat white gold diamond ring onto her finger before she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss "I love you" She mumbled against his lips.

"I love you too, Mrs Parker" His hands rested on her waist as he smiled "You know, its got a nice ring to it"

Sapphire chuckled "Dork" She joked before pulling him into another kiss. She was going to marry the love of her life and she couldn't be happier.

-----

Sapphire was out on a morning walk to get her and Tej a coffee when she came across a pretty woman with blonde, thin dreads trying to get her car to start "Hey, do you need a hand?"

"Yeah, I think I do" The woman said.

"Well it sounds to me like you're not getting any fuel" Sapphire told her as she walked over to the car.

"Yeah?"

Sapphire nods, sending her a small smile "I'm from the racing scene so cars are kinda my thing" She explained "It's probably the shut off solenoid. Let's see if we can get some power to it"

"What brings you to Miami?" The woman asked her as the blonde started to work on the car.

"The same thing that brings everyone else to Miami. Weather, nightlife, the beauty" Sapphire smiled "What brings you to Miami?"

"Work"

"Must be casual friday" Sapphire joked.

"How's the wedding planning going, Sapphire?" The woman asked as she leant against her car and took off her sunglasses "Hope your inviting your mother. You told Bri yet?"

Sapphire freezed "Cipher?" It was more like a question when she said it, she couldn't believe how different she looked "Y-your fuel relay is missing"

"I know" Cipher said, holding up the fuel relay and walking around her car to put it back.

"I love to play games, mother. Me and my team have beaten the best of them but I'm kind of in a rush, so if you've got something to say. . ."

"Oh, this is a very different game, that I can assure you. This? There is something much greater at work here. . .this is fate" She stated.

"I choose my own fate" Sapphire glared at her.

"Not today you don't. I put in a lot of work into getting you here today. You going to get your morning coffee for you and your fiancé. What is it, black, no sugar?"

"Now that I'm here, what do you want?" Sapphire asked.

"I want you to work for me. You know, a little mother and daughter time"

"I could've saved you a lot of time because you know as well as I do, your not my mother. And if you didn't know, I'm retired. I also don't work for no one but myself"

"You can't walk away from this Sapphire, we're going to have this conversation one way or the other. See, that's the funny thing about fate. .it's cunning. It can bring you beautiful things and it can also bring you moments like this. . ." She held out a phone and Sapphire grabbed it only to see a video of Elena and a little boy. Elena was pregnant?

"Your nephew's adorable isn't he? So you are going to work for me, you're gonna betray your brothers, abandon your code, shatter your family. You see, your team is about to go up against the only thing they can't handle"

"Yeah and what's that?" Sapphire asked her as she stared at the video.

"You. Oh and Sapphire, I wouldn't mention this to anyone" Cipher said before getting into her car and driving off.

"Hey babe, I'm back" Sapphire said, walking into her house with two steaming, hot coffees in her hand. She found Tej in the living room getting off a phone call and by the look on his face, she knew it couldn't be anything but good.

"Dom called, we got a job in Berlin" Tej smiled "Guess we'll have to postpone our wedding a bit longer"

-----

BERLIN

"You were only supposed to create a diversion, Roman" Letty said over the radio as they drove out of the building they had just blown up to get the EMP.

"That was a diversion!" Roman argued.

"How many of the damn explosives did you use?" Tej asked.

"I don't know, Tej. All of it?"

"Wait. . .all of it?" Tej cursed.

"Roman, Jesus Christ!" Hobbs complained.

"You've got more of your fan club ahead" Letty said, slight amusement in her voice.

"They're still on us" Tej added as Sapphire shifted up and drifted around the corner.

"These guys are taking it personal" Roman complained.

Sapphire rolled her eyes "We just blew up their facility Rome and stole their EMP"

"Other than your doctor's cold fingers. I'd say it's about as personal as it gets" Hobbs added.

"Phase two!" Dom ordered.

"Phase two? So you just gonna keep that part to yourselves? What happened to Phase one? What about that part?" Roman asked.

"Yeah, remember the airplane? The one everyone drove their cars out but you?" Tej asked.

"I told you. My engine seized up" Roman argued.

"It's your balls that seized up, man. Learn how to walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk" Sapphire replied.

"Just follow my lead, okay?" Tej said "And Roman, whatever you do. Don't think"

"Huh?"

Before anyone could say anything, Dom spoke "Tej, drop it!"

"Bombs away"

"Split now!" Sapphire turned her wheel to the side and moved to the other side of the road just as a massive wrecking ball flew past them all, taking out the police cars behind them.

"Great plan, Tej" Roman praised "But just so you know, you missed some"

"Oh, just wait for it"

"Whatever goes up, must come down Rome" Sapphire said and the wrecking ball did in fact come swinging back with a smiley face painted on the back as it flew past her car but not before it took off Roman's side mirror "Told ya"

"I hate you, Tej"

Tej laughed "Got your ass"

Tej then sped up and drove beside Sapphire's car as he shared a glance with his fiancé before she looked back ahead. Tej knew there was something going on ever since Miami "Hey babe, you good?" He asked her.

Sapphire nodded, looking at her soon to be husband once more "I'm good. I'll see you when it's done" And that's all she said before focusing back on the road ahead.

"All right, great job team. Let's break up and meet at the safe house" Hobbs said as Sapphire sped off with him one way while the others went the other.

"Hell of a job Sapphire, when we get back to the base beer's on me. Your brother would be proud" Hobbs said. Sapphire took a deep breath and another, looking down at the ring on her finger before she pulled far right and smashed into Hobb's car, sending him straight into the fence.

His car spun and flipped over twice before it landed on its side. Sapphire pulled up in front of it and got out her car, walking up to the passenger side where Hobbs had placed the EMP.

"Have you lost your god damn mind, O'conner? You know if you put hands on that thing you're gonna have the whole word coming for you including me and your own fucking brother. I don't know what you're doing but you better think about this, it ain't too late to stop this"

But Sapphire kept a straight face and continued to carry the very heavy EMP to her car before driving away to the airstrip where a cargo plane was waiting for her. As the cops were getting closer, the cargo door dropped and Sapphire drove in.

"It is now" Hobbs sighed before grabbing his radio "O'conner just crossed us"

"What?" The voice of Dom and Letty said at the same time.

"Wait a second, what are you talking about?" Tej's worried voice came over the radio.

"Sapphire took the EMP" Hobbs explained.

Roman scoffed "Bullshit"

"Where are you?" Letty asked him.

"It's too late for me. Get outta here" Hobbs stated as he heard the police sirens getting louder "Saw that look in her eyes. And I've seen that look before in her brothers. Sapphire O'conner just went rouge"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 1.8K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
268K 9.7K 84
ššœšš‘ššŽ ššœšššš›ššžšššššš•ššŽšš šš˜šš— šš‘ššŽšš› šš˜šš šš— šššš˜šš› ššŠ šš•šš˜šš—šš šššš’šš–ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŽ'ššœ šš‹ššŽššŽšš— šššš‘šš›šš˜ššžšššš‘ šš‘ššŽšš•šš• šš”šš—šš˜šš ššœ šššš›ššžššŽ šš™ššŠšš’šš— ļæ½...
119K 2.4K 42
"š‘»š’‰š’†š’“š’†š’” š’š’ š’‘š’š’Šš’š’• š’Šš’ š’“š’–š’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ..." š‘Æš’† š’‰š’‚š’… š’•š’‰š’† š’–š’“š’ˆš’† š’•š’ š’Œš’Šš’š’ š’šš’š’– š’†š’—š’†š’“š’š š’•š’Šš’Žš’†. š‘©š’–š’• š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’˜š’‚š’” š’”...
178K 2.7K 50
Everything she does is for her family, unless she's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, she is free. Cover by: RougeGalaxyWriter