ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ [ʙᴛꜱ ꜱ...

By missmoon936

DISCONTINUED ᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴩᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴏɴʟy ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀy ʙᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ yɴ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ʀᴇ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ - 1
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀᴇʀᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-3
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ - 4
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 6
ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 7
ɪᴍᴩ
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-9
ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
ʀᴇᴀʟʟy ɪᴍᴩᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴛᴇᴩ-ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀꜱꜱᴀꜱꜱɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ
ᴜᴩʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋᴜᴜᴜ
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 10
ꜱᴏʀʀy
ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 12
|ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ|
ɴᴇᴡ ᴩʟᴏᴛ
chαptєr- 13
chαptєr-14
chαptєr-15
Note
nσtє αgαín!
chαptєr 15(pαrt 2)
puвlíѕhєd
thαnku
chαptᴇr 16

ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 11

2.9K 105 1
By missmoon936

While everyone was in the living room waiting for yeobin to come back, they couldnt see that in the room upstairs, yn who was sleeping slowly opened her eyes.

But there was something unusual in those eyes, the usually innocent eyes of yn were now cold an dark. She was staring at the ceiling with mixed emotions. Her eyes were not the same as before, it was as if she tottaly changed into a new person.

She got up from the bed and went towards the door, she opened it and then walked to the northern part of the mansion.

The more she walked the more darker it got, soon there was a door infront of her and seeing that door, her eyes got a little softer.

There were two words written in the door. 'Princess's room'

She slowly opened the door and went in.

The room was cleaned and well managed and the things she saw there made her eyes misty and a layer of tear welled up in those crystal clear eyes.

She knew this room really well, this was  her room!

The room was filled with baby toys and photo frames

It was her and jungkook together. It was taken when they were born

It was the time when she was born and suga didnt know how to hold a baby so jin was holding her cuz of that.

It was taken when the whole hyung line were acting like bodyguards, when she thought about those times her eyes again got filled with tears, and smile slowly formed on those red lips.

It was taken by their mom when she took them to a lake, taehyung was crying to take a photo with her and finally mom agreed.

It was with jimin, they were fighting bcuz she called jimin shorty.

She can never forget this memory, it was when her dad was doing her nails for the first time and he had to wash hers and his dress cuz he spilled the nail polish on to their dress. Even his hair had some polish. Her mom scolded her dad so much.

Its with her mom, she still remember clearly how her angel was.

Just like these there were many other photos and while seeing all these things yn was happy that she was finally back, now she was with her family but...

Her smile froze, there is still something she must do, and thinking about that thing her face completely changed.

She quietly went out.

I cant let them know about what happened.

She went to the staircase and looked down. Yeobin was already back and now she was facing the questions of bts and mr kim.

Yeo bin was nervous and a layer of cold sweat could also be seen, sh didnt kniw what to say.

Jin: Mom, you have to tell us!

Jungkook: we already know yn is our sister, my other half.

Mr kim: honey just tell us, she was with you since the age 9 and her memories were only gone when she was 14.so why didnt she come to us.

Seojun: aunt yeobin, you cant hide everything forever.

Yeobin was really nervous and at that time blackpink came in, seeing that, yeobin was quite relieved but not completely. Cuz she know they cant hide it forever.

Seojun: jisoo, you have to tell us the truth

Jisoo: what truth?

Jhope: Stop acting like you dont know anything!

Jimin: you clearly know what's happening here!
*angry*

Blackpink sighed in their heart, they cant tell them even if they die, without yn's permission, nothing can be revealed.

Lisa: we dont know!

Tae: YOU-

Yn: Mom? What happened?

Yn came downstairs while rubbing her eyes to show that she just woke up.

Yeobin, finally sighed in relief. Seeing tht it was yn, everyone's face changed.

Mom: ah, its nothing baby.
*wide smile*

Jungkook: carrot! Come here.
*bunny smile*

Yn: Oppa!

Yn ran to him and jumbed on him like a koala.

Jimin: yah, why are you always so close to him!?

Jungkook: ofcourse, cuz im her favorite

Tae: no way, im her fav.

Jimin: yaah, she likes me more than you two.

Just like that the three idiot started bickering. Yn slowly go off from jungkook and fled from there.

While everyone was distracted by the trio, yn got close to blackpink and yeobin

Yn: Oppa!dad, im going  with mom and blackpink unnies. We are having a girls night
*wide smile*

Maknaes: Wait, we are also coming.

Jin: you are not girls, you idiots

Maknaes: hehe, sorry.

Yn: bye oppa, we are having girls night in blackpink unnies house.

Dad: why dear, why dont you do it here?

Yn: come on dad, how can  we have a girls night when there are 9 boys in the house.

Suga: she has a point.

Dad: then you can go, but take care of yourself.

Yn: it will be alright, mom is with us.

Dad: okay then, bye princess

Bts: Bye princess!

Seojun: b-bye.

Seojun knew she was still angry so he was quite hesitant.

Yn: BYE EVERYONE.

all this time,yeobinand blackpink didnt get anychance to say anything.yn just dragged them along and went away.

Suga: hey seojun, is it really safe for yn to  be with blackpink

Jin: they are mafias after all

Seojun: its safe, they were with yn even before i met her. And i trust them as well.

After that everyone dispersed and on the other side...

Yn, yeobin and bp were already in blackpink's mansion.

Yeobin: Yn-ah, when did we plan a girl's night?

Jisoo: thats right.

They all were quite confused since they dont remember planning a girls night.

Yn: what? Dont tell me you wanna stay there and answer their questions

She said coldly as she sat on the couch with crosed legs. She was now completely unlike the sweet little girl she was a min ago, her aura which was sweet and warm has now turned into a dangerous and cold aura which can make anyone tremble.

She looked at the few infront of her with her half closed eyes.

After hearing what she said bp and yeobin were now staring at her wide eyed.

Yeobin: yn, y-you-

Yn: you havent forgotten who i was, right?
*smirk*

Lisa: you're back!

Yn: yes i am.

Yeobin: ohmy- ah, Greetings my queen!
*bow*

Blackpink: GREETINGS MY QUEEN!!
*bow*

Yn: *chuckle* well i missed it.

Rose: we are really happy that you are back
*wide smile*

Yn: me too, i didnt think i will lose my memories cuz of that accident.

Jennie: Now that you're back, what do you want us to do, my queen.

Yn: well, for now, call them back

Jennie: Yes!

Yeobin: my queen, do you want me to bring the files of all our deals and missions.

Yn: No, thats not important for now. Take out the files of information that you hav gathered all these years.

Yeobin: yes!

Yn: rose!

Rose: yes my queen,

Yn: make sure no one in the family knows about what happened in the past.

Rose: yes!

Yn: now, jisoo.

Jisoo: yes my queen!

Yn: get me the informations, they have gathered.

Jisoo: yes!

Lisa: what do you want me to do, my queen.

Yn: nothing.

Lisa: uh?

Yn: i wanna go to that place.

Lisa: but- are you sure?

Yn: yes, i cant run away from the truth. I have to find the others as well.

Lisa: yes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 371 14
𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈..𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔�...
39.4K 905 21
αвσυт ff 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 : Dark ff 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 : mafia step siblings 𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : OT7, blackpink , eunwoo 𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 : @shiminuniverse 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚 :...
290K 8K 50
It will reveal in the story... u will love it i don't promise but I can say ...love u.. This is my first book ever so please vote ,comment and follow...
140K 4.6K 44
𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊'𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎...