𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲⚜| 𝐅𝐞�...

By itx_ling

As a daughter of the dark lord's right hand man, she was destined to take her father's position one day. May... More

𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐎𝐍𝐄

1.7K 47 0
By itx_ling

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"SLYTHERIN."

At Lyra's first time, from the moment that the hat has choose her to be an Slytherin, following the line of her family. She was determined to be the very best, greaster than everyone else at Hogwarts, and following on her father and grandfather's step to be come the dark lord most trusted.

From the moment she was born, that was her destiny, because the most powerful witch that has ever live.

Lyra was raised to become a true pure-blood heiress, surrounded with a lot of height society friends, and a famous parent, a wealthy family background, it was every girl dream.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I think I can tell the wrong sort of myself, Thank."

Anger, red and anger is what keep repeating in Lyra's head.

'Did the Harry Potter think that A Weasley is so much better than me!?'

Since she was a child, nobody has ever said no to her before, if she want something she get it, if you want a friend she get it. But is her first time hearing someone reject her offer and also her first time offer a friendship offer to someone, most people or kids would kill to be her friend or to be in her court, but he is here refuse her offer.

'Just you wait Harry Potter, I will make you regret that ten time more harder.'

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
354K 12.7K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
500K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...