๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ป๏ฟฝ...

By notyournish

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‘ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„... More

๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’”
01- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’Š ?
02- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…...
03- ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž!
04- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
06- ๐’„๐’–๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
07- ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”?
08- ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
09- ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’‘
10- ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐‘จ๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
11- ๐‘บ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
12- ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’•
13- ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž๐’š๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“?
14- ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž
15- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„
16- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ
17- ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’๐’–... ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š
18- ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š
19- ๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
20- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’‚๐’˜๐’
21- ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‚ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†
22- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•
23- ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’˜ & ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’–๐’…
24- ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘
25- ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†
26- ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†?
27- ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Ž๐’‚

05- 3 ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†

230 14 0
By notyournish

𝐼𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼𝑗𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑. "𝑁𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒?" 𝐻𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑. 𝐻𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛. "𝑁𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑒... 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒" ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡....

*Loud ringtone*

"Argh..." Ijekiel sat up on bed holding his head

"that damn dream again" he muttered holding his head. He heard his ringtone again on the side table. Holding his head with one hand he picked up the call.

Incoming call : Mom
𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 / 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾

[ Ijekiel! honey are you sleeping?]

[ Mom It's 6am... ]
Ijekiel said rubbing his eyes

[ right but today you have to take Iris to art class remember? ]

[ Ah yeah.. But don't you think she is too young for- ]

[ I mean she is just 4! ]

[ Yeah but you saw how happy she was after every class ]
'She laughed while saying that'

[ Right ]
'He walked up to washroom while talking'

[ Are you up? ]

[ Yeah yeah i'm up. I'll get ready ]

[ Okay then I'll hang up. Your dad is calling me. Gosh this man! Bye honey. Remember to eat something. ]

[ Yeah mom enjoy your vacation ]
'He smiled and looked at his reflection'

𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱

'What was that dream?' he though while washing his face. "It's just a dream Ijekiel just a dream" he said while slapping both hand on his face to wake himself up. 'It looks like- No don't think about it'

He then changed and walked downstairs

.

.

.

"Noonaaaa wake upppp!!!" 5 year old Archie screaming top of his lungs because he is getting late for his art classes.

"Arghh Archie STOP!" Jennette screamed back holding her blanket.

"Noona you promised yesterday so WAKE UP" Archie grabbed her blanket and pulled it.

"Bro it's 7am i need sleep" Jennette sat up with messy hair.

"Learning self-defence from dad was a bad idea after all" she groaned and stretched.

"MY CLASS STARTS FORM 7:30 NOONA RUN" Archie screamed and pushed Jennette inside her washroom.

"Gosh kids these days" Jennette clicked her tongue and looked at her reflection.

'I'm gonna lose count how many time i saw that dream' she thought while brushing her teeth. 'Why do i keep seeing mom crying and dad hugging her?'

'It has been 3 year i came to this world. So many things changed but somehow it feels normal. Now i have a family. People who love me. Dying at 18 dosen't seems bad' Jennette laughed at her thoughts but it broke by a loud bang on the washroom door.

"NOONA YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING INSIDE RIGHT?" Archie screamed while banging the door.

"You little monster let me pee in peace" Jennette screamed back.

.

.

.

A 15 year old and a 5 year old was seen running around.

"These kids really.." Penelope sighed holding a butter knife in one hand and a bread on another. "YOU BOTH COME HERE EAT RIGHT NOW" she screamed looking at them.

"MOM NOONA IS LATE AGAIN" Archie complained and sat down.

"MOM WHY IS HE EVEN TAKING ART CLASSES?" Jennette came and sat beside her dad.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST" Penelope warned both of them and pushed 2 bread on both of her their mouths.

"You guys shoud say good morning after walking up and not scream" Penelope looked both of them and crossed her arms.

"Haha sorry mom" Jennette said showing her teeth and Archie copied her "sorry mommy"

"You are seeing this" Penelope said looking at her husband and he laughed.

"Good morning dad!" both the kids said together looking at their dad.

Anastacius smiled at both of them "good morning. You both, be good babies and listen to mommy"

Then he got up kissed Penelope's head " Bye honey love you. Bye kids!"

Jennette looked at his lovie dovie parents and smiled "bye dad!" waved at him.

Jennette and Archie finished their breakfast and was about to run to Archies art classes.

"Ah btw Nette, one of my friend wants you to act on her film" Penelope said casually.

Jennette almost halted on her step "Wha..." before Jennette could answer Archie pulled her hand "Noona we are so late... I need to meet my friend let's go!"

"Mom how can you drop the bomb like this?" Jennette groaned while getting pulled by her brother. 'Isn't he too strong for a 5 year old' she looked at her brother and turned "mom we'll talk about it tonight" and left

.

.

"Looks like it's gonna rain" Jennette said looking outside from the car window.

"You have umbrella with you right?" she asked her brother. Archie looked at her, thought for a second then smiled knowing he forgot his umbrella.

"What? Don't smile like that" Jennette side eyed him but gave him her umbrella.

"I'm giving this just in case so don't just run around in the rain. Drive uncle will pick you up okay?" she said fixing his hair.

"Miss Jennette we are here" driver said.

"Okay okay i know i'm a big boy" Archie said with a pout.

"Yes big boy now be a good boy and let's go find your friend. Btw who is this friend?" Jennette raised her eyebrows while getting out of the car and looked around.

"ARCHIE YOU ARE SOO LATEEE" a little white haired pink eyed doll like kid came running to Archie and hit him on his hand.

"Ouch Iris slowly" Archie said holding his hand then looked at Jennette.

"Noona this is-" he was about to say something but stopped as another person came running.

"Gosh Iris i told you to not run specially on the street" the white haired male scolded Iris and hold out his hand to hold hers but stopped, looking at the brunnette.

"You!"

"You..."

Jennette and Ijekiel both said the same time pointing at each other while their siblings looking at them...

"Noona you know him?"

"Oppa you know Archie's noona?"

Archie and Iris asked at the same time, looked at each-other then giggled.

"No" Ijekiel said still looking at Jennette while Jennette rolled her eyes.

"No, you guys are friends? Since when?" Jennette forced a smile while walking with them towards to the school. Ijekiel just followed them.

"Oh since this art class. Noona you know she is younger then me but we are on the same class!" Archie replied smiling.

"Archie let's go or teachers will scold us" Iris holding Archis hand looked at her brother "bye oppa!" then looked at Jennette bowed a little "bye pretty unnie!" and waved shyly at Jennette then pulled Archie with her while archie screaming bye to her sister.

"So you don't remember my sister?" Ijekiel asked while looking something on his phone then looked at her.

"Woah... you are talking to me? That's surprising. And no, for your information i lost my memories last time we saw each-other remember?" Jennette said looking at him 'he is so tall he should be 18 now right?' Jennette thought looking at Ijekiel then felt water droplet of her face 'ah it's raining'.

She looked around then remembered she told driver to go home 'now what?' she was about to walk in the rain but a voice stopped her "wait till the rain slow down" and pulled her to a small food stall.

"You came without umbrella?" Ijekiel asked running his fingers through his hair side eying her.

"You too came without umbrella so don't look at me like that" Jennette looked at the small stall owner and smile while the lady smiled back then went somewhere leaving them alone.

"I just asked a simple question but if you want to fight i have nothing to say" Ijekiel pulled out a cigarette and was about to lit it.

"Who's fighting with yo- wait you smoke?" Jennette looked at him in disbelief. 'The hell... Why is he so out of character?' she almost blurred out her inner thoughts.

"Hey stop with that face!" he looked at her annoyingly and said "i smoke or not has nothing to do with you" then looked the opposite way.

Jennette scoffed and said "yeah right but thing... smell like shit"

Ijekiel was about to protest but she ignored him and walked straight into the rain

'this feels nice' she smiled looking at the sky

"Hey kid what did you say and first comeback here or your dad will lecture me later" Ijekiel shouted.

"Kid who? Just don't tell dad you saw me and this-" she pulled out a lemon lollipop from her pocket then throw it towards him "this tastes and smell better then that thing" Pointing at his lit cigarette. "Then bye! See you never" waved her hand and ran somewhere.

Ijekiel clinched the lemon lollipop while looked at her running figure then looked at the cigarette, 'smells like shit!? really?' he thought rolling his eyes. Threw away the half burnt cigarette, stare at the lollipop for a long time then opened the lollipop and put it on his mouth, immediately made a scrunched face

'damn it's so sour'

then looked at the sky thinking about brunette.

'3 year and she is still the same' then closed his eyes feeling the cold wind tickling his face.

But both of them were unaware there was someone else, little far from them, looking at them then looked at the school gate. Clinched the empty coffee cup and walked into the school.

...

A.N. posting after soo longgg!!!
So the things i wanna say is yes 3 year passed,

Age right now:

Jennette - 15 and half (mentally 18)

Ijekiel - 18

Archie - 5

Iris - 4

Athy - 14

Lucas - 19

(Don't worry! No romance gonna happen while they are minors)

Happy reading ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.9K 50
"๐พ๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘ขโ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘ค๐‘’" "๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘ขโ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘’" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
8.6K 658 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
12.7K 742 31
A story of two souls who come into each other's life without their own knowledge .... But will they stay by eachother's side till the end or somethin...
115K 3.5K 27
STATUS: COMPLETED แด›สœษช๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸy ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™y @reeruworld00 ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, yษด ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแด… ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ qแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸ๊œฑแด แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด‡แด แด๊œฐ แดกแดส€สŸแด…'๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡แด„แด...