Record Of Ragnarok: Obsessed...

Door 8YellowPage

Lots of lemon. Like lots of lemon. I'll throw in a plot but it's not a record of Ragnarok fighting plot. Ver... Meer

Chap 1 Wrath
Chap 2 Kalopsia
Chap 3 No one can hear you
Chap 4 Hades, Beloved brother
Chap 5 Posideons Treasure
Chapt 6 Comfort
Chap 7 Lucid Dreams
Chap 8 Fiesty 🍋 LEMON
Chap 9 Thirst 🍋 lemon
Chap 10 Final Lemon
Chap 11 Fixation
Chap 12 Garden Serpent Hades
Chap 13 Pet
Chap 14 To be mine lemon 🍋
Chap 15 el limón
Chap 16 Sweetness
Chap 17 Stronger than me
Chap 18 Limitations
chap 19- Ground Zer∅
chap 20- Dance
chap 21 - Interloper
Pinterest Board Gallery
Chap 22 - Seen
Chap 23- Gaslighting
chap 24 Green Fire
chap-25 See you
26- Ego
Chap 27- Beelzebub
Chap 28 - Odds of Beelzebub
Chap 30 - Loop
Chap 31 Fish d!ck
Chap 32 Apollo
Chap 33 advance
Chap 34
Next X Reader
chap 35 Boot
chap 36 Success
Chap 37 Fruit of Lies
Chap 38 Thanksgiving
Chap 39. The Truth

chap 29- For all but one

2.6K 91 21
Door 8YellowPage

Sound asleep you felt a pair of arms around your waist pulling you into a mouth. Waking up to look under the covers seeing glowing red eyes with a demonic face ran your body cold with pleasure.

Its hand reached out to cover your mouth to prevent you from screaming, shutting your eyes, kicking and punching its face. 

DAMN DEMONS EATING YOU OUT!!! 

Your eyes started rolling back while you held its horns on its head, surprised you didn't actually hurt yourself.

Its hand was big enough to cover your throat and still keep your lips between its index and middle finger.  

It was enough to make you shake. With such care he held your thighs feeling and explored them, closing them on his cheeks nodding his head side to side making his tongue do all kinds of things inside you. 

A sudden knock at the door startled you. Jumping up you were in shock to see Poseidon walking in. "I'll be sleeping with you tonight." 

"Oh?" You said as he put his trident to the side of the end frame. Stripping naked he slid himself into the bed pulling you in close. 

"Why'd you go to the underworld?"

His hand scratched the back of your head before massaging your neck. You didn't really want to answer in fact even he could feel how the mood shifted. 

"What did you do today?" He tried to change the subject only to receive silence.

 "Being silent is fine for others. It's not for you." Closing your cheek in hand to kiss your lips there was no response. 

Sighing he caressed the strand of your hair to the side. Continuing to peck you sweet kisses. 

It's not that you were being rude. It's not like that at all. 

It's just. 

WTF?? 

"Don't make me ask you again." He growled nuzzling into your neck nipping your skin. "So badly you want to leave me." His hands closed with yours. 

"My y/n." His weight shifted onto yours; his hands couldn't be kept in one place. "I want you to be with me. Just with me." 

Tearing your nightgown off his hands closed onto your breasts firmly squeezing them until the thumps teased the tips of your nipples. Circling around them massaging your sore breasts.  Grinding between your thighs he was big for you. 

"You're already wet." He whispered, breathing heavily, rubbing his member between your entrances. 

A sudden shut of the door caused him to stop. 

—-- 

Sitting by the fountain you were alone and quiet. It's been unsettling. Poseidon is aware there is someone else. It's not that he's gone most of the time. 

But again!!! He's a God. Time runs differently for them.  There's days you are alone.. completely… 

"Why would it be?" Beelzebub appeared beside you. 

Gasping in surprise you didn't even hear him. "When did you?" 

His gaze slowly turned to you. Smooth complexion of charms and wonders. "Does my presence bother you?" He asked, smiling. In some way he seemed more fragile, weak, timid as if he were ill of something.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"I've told you before. Why would it be that you won't say my name?" 

Looking down at the cane with the skull you were sure of it.

 "Thank you for not letting me fall. I'm sorry about that. I apologize for being rude earlier. Well I mean when we first met. When you here and-." 

Some reason. It was hard to speak with him so comfortably. Even stuttering with no words being accurate.

Beelzebub licked his lips. "Seems the doctor didn't do a good job. You know." 

He raises his hand up with a red apple. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Beelzebub would want that. Letting out a chuckle it was enlightening for him to see your lips curve. Hearing your voice as if it was a tune to never be replicated.

"What seems to bother you?" Handing you the apple he made sure your hands made contact with his. The goosebumps appeared on your arm as you pulled away not taking the apple.

"Does it happen all the time?" You asked, looking away, holding your arm. 

"Whenever we are together. Yes. The impulse is there. It's merely how we feel. A jolt whenever our skins are close."

Beelzebubs scenes were heightened, letting you take the apple from his hand, having the connection of your fingertips caressing him. 

"I'll always feel this way around you."

"Always…" Beelzebub repeated as he looked up at the sky enjoying his time with you. "Ask me anything y/n." Just to have you with him any question would do.

"Why me?" You held the apple between your hands. "Because why anything." He answered. 

"Why specifically you, is not to be answered. It just happened by chance. Will you question it or accept it?" 

Staring at the color red it wasn't worth the time to think. Right when you were to bite down, Beelzebub took it away. 

"Y/n. Say it.." he leaned in closer to you but never touched you. "Tonight you'll say my name in one of your prayers." Biting down the apple he hands it back to you now in the shape of a rose. 

"My!" You couldn't believe it. The rose he held specifically in his hand. 

"My soul! How did you do?" He handed it back to you watching the light in your skin return. 

"As long as you have it with you. Your soul will be close. I've trapped and sealed your soul into this rose."

You were precious in Beelzebub's eyes. A soul that was not be lost . "What did you do ? What?" You had a lot going on in your head. This stranger Beelzebub had retrieved your soul. "Hades said he lost it…" you said sadly. 

"I retrieved it." 

Beelzebub said, holding your hand in his. Just the tips of your fingers in his open palm while your other held the rose. 

"For what it's worth more." Looking up to meet his eyes. Hermes watched from the shadows. 

"Unexpectedly you are interested in my affairs." Beelzebub was sitting on a chair waiting in the Gods hall for Hermes. "I would say the same for you." 

Beelzebub glared at Hermes. "In what regard?" 

Hermes smiled widely. "What is to be said of y/n sickness. It was your doing wasn't it? What an absolutely worthy opponent. Wouldn't you agree?" Hermes looked at the end of the hall to see Nikola Tesla confidently making his way. 

"It's not a sickness. But mere possession." Tesla corrected Hermes.

Beelzebub lowered his head.

"It's to happen again." Beelzebub responded to Tesla.

Tesla stood in front of Beelzebub. Beelzebub wasn't sure if Hermes had planned for Tesla to hear this conversation between them.

But.. 

From the corner of Beelzebubs eye he observed Hermes response. He had underestimated Hermes. Hermes was playing the game as well. 

Standing up Beelzebub looked up into Nikolas eyes. "Sometime." He responded to Tesla. 

But it wasn't a response of yes or a no of when he'd posses your body or make you sick. Just that Tesla needed to keep his guard up. 

"I will fight you. Whatever ill will you have over her. I will anticipate it. I will crush you." Tesla was very blunt over this. 

Beelzebub continued his stroll not minding them. "Then I will see you soon, child of light." Beelzebub wasn't afraid of being fazed by this. 

—---

"It's nothing Hermes, I'm fine." You insisted that he'd leave you in your room. 

"Anticipate a bug." He held a fly swatter in his hands with a charming smile. A smile that said "I wouldn't harm a fly." 

"There are no bugs but you. You Are bugging me." Brushing your hair watching Hermes lock your windows with a giant lock. Size of a dictionary. 

"Are you kidding!" You shouted.

Hermes appeared In Front of you holding the swatter. "It's for the best that I stay with you." 

"Where's Poseidon?" You asked, absolutely annoyed. "Where is my supposed husband to be?" 

Hermes inched even closer, his hands gripping the arm rests of your chair. "Is what we have not worth our time?" His lips grazed your cheek as he whispered. "Don't be so loose footed with what little you have y/n."

Smacking him with his own fly swatter across the face. "I told you not to be this way with me. What's wrong with you and the other gods? It's like the only Normal being I've met so far is that Priest." 

You ranted about Beelzebub but never said his name only referring him as the Priest.
You did call him a bug eye Priest at one point.

Hermes was silent with no emotional expression. As if a switch went off within him. 

"Does.. Poseidon know?" You asked Hermes as he raised his head up hearing your voice. 

"Of your soul?" He looked at the rose that was on your bedside. 

"No .." Hermes admitted to not telling Poseidon. Beelzebub found your soul. Managed to trap it into one of Hades roses. Now you have what was taken from you. 

You have every right to go back to earth and be with the people. You'll have to carry that rose with you. It's like your ID. Need it everywhere you go. If not you'll perish. A horrible death would await you if you were to return to earth with no soul. 

"This rose will allow me to go back home…" you whispered and touched the pedals. 

Beelzebub was slowly trying to free you from what you were in. This situation of yours. But why? Why is he even risking himself. To go against the gods and a human just to get to you.  To go through all this trouble.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

264K 3.5K 50
Whatever it is, he's seen it all. From son to warrior, to lover, and the following fall, he's experienced it all. It doesn't get much worse than the...
10.8K 429 14
it all started when a girl that had an ability that she didn't know she had that leads to the gods/goddesses or heck some valkyries finding interest...
32.4K 1.5K 73
"Hey there, God of the sea", said Kojiro as he came closer to Poseidon," Thankyou", he finished his words and cut Poseidon's right arm, then proceedi...
108K 1K 24
MOSTLY LEMON/SMUT!!! I will do any request that I think is worth writing