Love of his life || J. H. Fan...

By regs-swim-teacher

"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;)... More

Cast and Playlist
Prologue - Twilight
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Prologue - New Moon
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Prologue- Eclipse
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Prologue- Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Prologue- Breaking dawn pt 2
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty-one
Chapter fourty-two
Chapter fourty-three

Chapter sixteen

716 15 0
By regs-swim-teacher

This is gonna be a shorty. Sorry guysss

"You all know what I want. A-and I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote."

"You don't know what you're talking about."
Edward shook his head at his girlfriend. She turned her head to him.

"Shu-shut up." She hushed. "Alice?" The small girl hopped over to Bella and gave her a hug.

"I already consider you a sister." When she pulled away she smiled. "Yes." The human smiled at the vampire then faced the others.

"I vote yes." Jasper voiced. "It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time." He halfheartedly smiled at her. Next to him was Ophelia and Rosalie. Rose spoke up first, it was painful for her to be there.

''I'm sorry." She spoke. "I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted. And I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother, but this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish there had been someone to vote no for me. So, no." She held a broken look on her face. Ophelia let go of her husband's arm and instead held Rosalie's.

"I vote hell yeah." Emmett said while stepping forward and picking up Bella, spinning her around. He placed her back down before he said, "We can pick a fight with these Volturi some other day!"

"I already consider you a part of the family. Yes." Esme gave Bella her signature motherly smile. Carlisle then stepped forward so he could be beside Bella as he gave his vote.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Edward asked his adoptive father. "You know what this means."

Carlisle bobbed his head, "You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son." Everyone knew that whatever Carlisle says is final.

Bella then looked to Ophelia. "Lia?"

Ophelia looked to Edward for a split second. Thinking the word "sorry" as she did so. He huffed. "I vote yes. I like having you around. I don't like how my husband is in pain around you though." The vampires let out some laughs and Jasper stiffened. Ophelia went on her toes and gave him a peck on the cheek which loosened him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 8.6K 24
Aurora Giselle Swan. The adopted daughter of Charlie Swan. She is young, bubbly, oh and the mate of Jasper Hale. When she meets the Cullen family, sh...
304K 6.8K 40
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
911K 20.4K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...
59.4K 1.4K 19
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...