altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

By sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

❤️Valentine's Special❤️

580 14 4
By sleepweeby

I am usually not one to care for the celebration of Valentine's Day, however I wish to come up with some lovely dovey content for you guys. So, without further ado, credit to the artists of the images used and may you enjoy your day with Shota Aizawa.

Much love, Elizzza

Y/Ns P.O.V

Walking back into the room that played host to a sleeping Shota I tiptoed around to reach his side, then brushing my hand through his hair to move it out of his face. He grumbled slightly before opening his eyes, he glanced around and hummed "No Eri jumping on my stomach, I could get used to this." I smiled, leaning down and kissing his cheek "Sorry, but I don't think I'll ever be capable of dragging myself away from you so early in the morning again." He hummed, moving his hand to my hair, just playing with it "Happy Valentine's woof." I rolled my eyes playfully "Happy Valentine's panther." He chuckled before moving his hand behind my head and bringing me down so he could kiss my lips.

We separated and he sighed "I suppose we better get ready for the day." I hummed, moving over to the wardrobe "At least your breakfast is laid out." He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder "You shouldn't have, but thank you... Grocery shopping tonight?" I hummed, he then reached into the wardrobe and grabbed my hero costume. He offered it out to me and I took it, I turned my head to press a kiss against his cheek, then moving away to get changed.

After we had both changed we moved through to the dinning room, then stopping at our findings. Eri was awake, something unexpected as she usually announces her presence through running to our room and jumping onto Shota, something children at her school had taught her after they explained how they woke their parents up. Shota leaned down to be near my ear "Go sit down, I'll make something for us!" I looked to him and he just put his hand on the small of back, nudging me in the direction of the dinning table. I went and sat down as he made his way to the kitchen "Is it good?" Eri looked up before nodding eagerly, a muffled "Yes" leaving her filled mouth.

Shota came over and placed a plate of toast down before placing a bowl of cereal in front of me, then kissing the top of my head, then whispering against my head "If anything, I'm enjoying just watching Eri enjoy it." I glanced at him and smiled. He then took his seat and we were now all eating, that was until Eri finished. She rubbed her stomach before burping, she laughed and I struggled to keep my cereal in my mouth at how amusing her entertainment from a burp was. Shota spoke up "Pardon you." Eri looked to him and briefly nodded before saying back "Pardon me!" She got up and was heading towards her room, I swallowed my mouthful "Eri, teeth!" She looked over her shoulder before nodding and rushing towards the bathroom but it wasn't long before she was rushing back over to her room where she soon came from with a piece of paper in either hand.

She rushed over and shoved the pieces of paper into mine and Shota's direction "Miss Imai said it was valentine's day today and that it was to celebrate the one you love, but I love you both the most so I made you both a card!" Like any show of affection she was nervous. Both me and Shota simultaneously reached for either card, I opened mine to read 'To Daddy, I love you the mostest. From Eri' I smiled and looked over to Eri "I love it as much as I love you, thank you!" She grinned and skipped away to her room. I looked over to Shota and held out the card "I believe this is yours!" We exchanged cards and I smiled at seeing the same message but with my name up top.

❤️

Upon returning to UA after dropping Eri of at school we made our way to 2-As classroom. Shota opened the door as usual and I stepped inside "Thank you!" He just gave a single nod as I went over to the podium, then picking up the bouquet of blue flowers. I turned and offered them out "I've not celebrated much in my life and I didn't really know what you give someone as a valentine's, so I bought these thinking you'd prefer something that had some purpose aside from tradition." He stepped forward and carefully took the flowers, then moving his arm so the flowers were behind me, I heard them get placed on the table but before I could hang my head he put his finger and thumb under my chin "Anything you could ever give me will hold purpose, for it has come from you. The person I hold dearest." I felt my lip quiver and he chuckled, then moving his hand up to wipe his thumb under my eye.

❤️

After teaching for a while I couldn't stop yawning. Shota looked over at me "Take my sleeping bag and try get some sleep!" With how serious he looked I decided against arguing and shuffled over to his sleeping bag, getting in and almost immediately getting lulled to sleep by his scent being all over the sleeping bag. I then only woke up to the sound of students moving around to leave. "Did you sleep well?" I hummed and he smiled before glancing at the door "I'm quite jealous, they kept their volume down because you were asleep but whenever I try to they erupt into volcanoes of noise." I laughed and shuffled out of his sleeping bag "I think people consider you a deep sleeper seen as you manage to sleep around them." He shrugged before coming over and giving me a quick peck, then picking up the sleeping bag "Best take this as next lesson is all yours because of Yagi's absence." I nodded.

After hours the school day drew to a close, me and Shota then heading to pick up Eri before going grocery shopping. As usual Eri would pick out sweets she liked as Shota picked up jelly pouches. However, Shota then picked up a big bag of popcorn. He placed it in the trolley and looked to Eri "Eri, what do you think about a movie night?" Eri quickly looked over "Really?" Shota hummed before turning back to the shelves "Yeah, you and Y/n love it for a reason, and I'd like to spend time with you both." Eri jumped up and down before skipping over to him and taking his hand "Does that mean we can buy whatever snacks we want?" Shota nodded "Yep." Eri began dragging him around to all the shelves that held her favourite treats, as I continued behind grabbing all we needed, plus the addition of snacks I knew Shota would like, particularly salty licorice.

Eventually I found myself away from the two, I'd gotten everything that we needed and was just walking around incase I saw anything I wanted, but I then caught sight of the valentine's display. I went over and looked over all that was left. One card stood out, it was large with a teddy on the front which held a heart that said 'I Love You'. I picked it up and carefully placed it in the cart, then looking at the other stuff, an item then reminding me of the card. A teddy, very similar looking, holding a heart. Without a second thought I reached out and grabbed it, placing it in the trolley and making my way to check out so Eri wouldn't see the card and teddy.

After sitting in the car for a while Shota and Eri came over and took their seats, our journey home starting. I looked over my shoulder to look at Eri "Did you buy the whole store?" She just shook her head whilst laughing, I smiled and turned to face forward again. Eri then said in a sing-song voice "Aizawa picked out snacks for you!" I looked over to Shota and oo'd "Is that true?" He didn't avert his sight from the road but responded "It was Eri's idea." Eri then whined from the back "No it wasn't, you love her!" Both me and Shota laughed, Shota then asking "So you love me more?" Eri was quick to say "No, I love you both the mostest! I told you this morning!" She now had her arms crossed and her bottom lip slightly out. I rolled my eyes "She did say that Shota, are you losing your memory in your old age?" He glanced over at me briefly and I laughed, Eri joining in.

Upon reaching home I spoke "Why don't you go in and pick a movie, me and Shota are just going to put away the shopping and organise the snacks?" She nodded and skipped ahead of us, as we made our way to the alliance that housed us.

After we had put the groceries away I brought out the card and teddy. I began to write 'To Eri, We couldn't decide who loved you the mostest and chose to combine our love which spilled beyond this card to the teddy bear. Happy Valentine's Day, for today and forever, for we'll never stop loving you. Love, Y/n and' I slid the card over to Shota with the pen, he read over it before writing, then sliding it back to see 'Dadzawa' with 'I love you the mostest' underneath, I rolled my eyes and made my way through to the lounge "Hey Eri, me and Shota got you a little something!" She quickly turned on the couch before jumping off and running over. I held both the card and teddy out, she took them carefully.

She then began crying and quickly hugged my legs, Shota then walked out as Eri cried out "I love you the mostest!" I placed my hand on her head and petted her hair, then whispering loud enough for her to hear "We love you too!" Shota came over and unraveled her from me to pick her up, wiping her tears he said "How about we watch that movie?" Eri nodded and cuddled into him whilst holding the teddy tight, then whispering "I love you the mostest!" Shota hummed and stroked her hair as he moved around to the couch "I know sweetheart, and I love you too!"

Throughout the movie I took glances over at Shota and it was obvious he hadn't remained seated for the movie, but his reasoning was still a mystery. It was either for the licorice he kept munching on or the fact he had mentioned, to spend time with us. Just over an hour passed to bring an end to the movie, where we then tucked Eri into bed and stored snacks so they wouldn't go soft. Upon finishing everything for the night we got into bed where Shota said "That wasn't too far from a normal day... So you love me all year round?" I laughed lightly at his antics and nodded "Yep."

I sighed "You've never allowed me to sleep in your sleeping bag before." He scoffed and pulled me into his side, keeping his arm wrapped around me "Don't make out I don't love you, because my love for you is no joke... No one but me has ever been in that sleeping bag, but you're welcome to it whenever. Even before today I wouldn't have minded. I only offered today because you were tired, something you usually block with your enthusiasm to teach... Even if you're not tired, take up the offer... I slept well in the faculty lounge because I could smell you on it." I smiled and cuddled up to him.

"Thank you for opening up to me Sho... It means a lot." He hummed and stroked my hair, then whispering "I don't want to lose you, especially over something as silly as not talking."

"I love you!" He kissed the top of my head "I love you too Y/n!"

[ Edited : 02/05/2024 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 205 21
Shouta Aizawa takes notice to how his best friend, Hizashi Yamada, seems to be struggling with his past recently. Shortly after he finds out and atte...
896 39 12
Once an American girl that was used and abused had enough. Being a shy timid girl and looking like one to fit the bill she changed her appearance to...
167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
91.2K 3.3K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...