~Deadly Love~(Danvid)

Oleh MaxIsAnDumbass

this story is made for fun since I'm bored but basically david tries to believe what the kids told him about... Lebih Banyak

I cant understand myself.
Who was that ...?
He Doesn't wanna hurt me...?
I think I love you..?
Make it work.
I Love you
It's too hard.
THANK YOU!
A/N
A/N

Was it the truth.?

239 5 1
Oleh MaxIsAnDumbass

David's pov:

I had gotten out of the shower on a cloudy morning and I started getting dried off as I heard a few loud knocks on the bathroom door. "Do you need something"? I asked as I was very confused but then I heard a familiar voice, it had been Gwen knocking. "I need to grab my stuff from the bathroom I'm using my vacation days". I heard her say as I finished drying off before heading into the room after putting my clothes on quickly. The fabric had stuck to my skin a little as I had not fully dried off but it was good enough."there you go Gwen.!" I said it cheerfully as I always did when I spoke, and I headed outside to watch the kids as they roamed around since I decided today would be a day where the kids could just run around with no activity since I needed a break for a day from these tiring activities I had been doing with the kids. I had been watching for a while before I started getting a thought of Daniel that appeared in my head, I tried to think nothing of it thinking it was just a thought thinking he was a horrible person but I couldn't ignore it, it was something that messed with my mood for a minute until it finally went away thankfully enough. I was tired of getting these thoughts daily as they didn't make me feel great but I couldn't really stop them, it's as if something was forcing me to have these thoughts but what could it be..?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

771K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
385K 5.3K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
180K 4K 26
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
812K 68.7K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...