๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป | ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๏ฟฝ...

By imquiteasimp

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ... More

๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป
๐˜ช. ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!
๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ...๐˜–๐˜๐˜
๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ??
๐˜ท. ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜›
๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜บ
๐˜น. ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ??
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜น. ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ!
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ?
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜”
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. 18๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜” ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜ 
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 1
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 2
FUCK YOU ALL
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด?
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
GUYS IM ALIVE

๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต

5.8K 153 22
By imquiteasimp

————
THIRD PERSON

"I CANT DO ITTTTTTT!" NAILEA MOANED INTO HER COUCH PILLOW OUT OF FRUSTRATION. The Monroe girl had invited her mother round to accumulate for the absence of jude which was killing her.

Her mother watched from the kitchen, looking at her girl throw a whole fit all because he's not with her for a few days.

"This is just sad..." she said to herself, Julia finding joy in her daughter's misery.

"Mami you don't understand, Jude's like my support system i need him here." she cried getting up to hug her mother pretending it was jude.

"So the only you reason you invite your lovely mother around is because your boyfriends busy? it's that what our relationship has become?" jules joking said, earning an eye roll from Nailea.

"so dramatic! of course not i haven't seen you in forever so i thought this was the perfect opportunity to spend time with you." she said sweetly clinging to her mother's side, "..that and i miss jude."

julia shook her head, smiling at her daughter ridiculousness. the two women stayed sat together, swaying slightly as they held eachother in a hug.

"i wanna go do something with you." nailea muffled into her mothers chest, who kissed her forehead before replying, "what do you wanna do baby?"

"wanna go shopping?" her daughter asked her, with her best puppy eyes in play.

"you always wasting your money.. cmon let's go."

————
IMESSAGE

J🤍
naiiii
delivered
NAIII

NAI🤍
yessssssss

J🤍
ft???
pls :(((

NAI🤍
ofc 🫶🏽

J🤍 IS FACETIMING YOU
ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

"Hello there beautiful!" Jude said as soon as nai's face appeared on his phone, the monroe girl flashed him a sweet smile.

"Hey you, how's your day been?"

"Good, me and jobe played a bit of fifa and we went out for a family dinner, what about you? what'd  you do?"

"Me and mama went out shopping. oo can i do a try on haul for you please!" she pleaded before pouting her lips for the boy.

"go on then." he chuckled, lifting himself up so that he was sat up in his bed, head on the headboard. he watched as nai stood her phone on her bed, before running to the corner of the room, where several bags laid.

a small smile found its way onto jude's face as he watched her, finding it adorable how she tried to grab every single bag in one go and failing miserably. he also couldn't help but smile at one of his old football shirts that covered her body, making jude feel ecstatic.

"okay close your eyes so i can change!" she said to the boy, who just furrowed his eyebrows, "why it's not like i'm never gonna see you."

"yeah but you haven't seen me yet have you? exactly so shut your eyes, J" she then watched him roll his eyes before closing them.

for a moment, nailea just watched the boy who began singing to himself to entertain himself, she thought he was the most beautiful boy. nai felt so grateful that she was able to be with him — heck she had no clue how she landed him but she knew she was never gonna let him go.

"you done yet?" he asked, snapping out of her thoughts.

"not yet!"

she then quickly got changed into a backless mini pink dress that contrasted beautifully with her skin tone, "okay i'm done... open your eyes." jude by command opened his eyes and looked at the girl in awe.

she twirled around so that he could see all of it, jude thought she looked perfect , he was completely mesmerised by beauty. "i love it, you look fit."

"hm that's charming init." Nailea joked.

Nailea continued to show him her — what seemed to be and endless supply of new clothes. some people would eventually get tired of looking at their girl showing them clothes but jude didn't care, in fact he was rather enjoying it. after she was finally done, she got back into his jersey and pj shorts before getting into her bed, looking at the beautiful boy in her phone.

Julia walked up to her daughters room, going in to tell her goodnight, but she didn't make it as she heard Nai talking to someone on the phone. she slightly opened the door to see her sat up on her bed looking at her phone, a smile permanently plastered on her face. she stood watching for a moment.

yet she wasn't the only one looking at Nai as Jude didn't say anything for a long moment as he just stared at nai's face, how millions of freckles plastered on her face, how her lips stayed their natural ruby red colour as she unconsciously bit them.

"what..?" Nai smiled noticing how the boy just continued to study her face.

"you're just beautiful.." he just mumbled, not looking away once, even when a rosy shade flushed onto her cheeks.

Julia smiled at how happy her daughter
smiled at the boy's complimen, also smiling after hearing Jude's genuine tone, although she was still a bit sceptical about the boy, she appreciated how sweet he was to her baby.. and she loved how happy she looked after hearing that — showing how happy Jude was making her daughter.

That was all she wanted.

————
INSTAGRAM

•◦◦

◦•◦

◦◦•

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟵𝟵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 happy life 🫀☁️

view all comments

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 the first pic 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 the last pic 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 you fineeeee🥵🥵🥵

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 actually so sexy🍑.

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 J stfu 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
↳ 𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 no???

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 oi lemme eat you out init🫡
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 JUDE!!!!!!!

𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 😧

𝗽𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗳𝗵𝗶𝗹 uhh

𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗲 what the fuck..

(liyah's notes)

bit cheeky ;)

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.9K 54
.... แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด…แด€แดษด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แดœษชษด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ...
293K 11.3K 41
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž โžœ ๐‰๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฆ "๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…'๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๏ฟฝ...
71.9K 844 29
๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ โžThe act of loving someone who loves you backโž In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...
112K 1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...