LOVE YOURZ

Door daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... Meer

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟑.
𝟐𝟒.
𝟐𝟓.
𝟐𝟔.
𝟐𝟕.
𝟐𝟖.
𝟐𝟗.
𝟑𝟎.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
𝟑𝟓.
𝟑𝟔.
𝟑𝟕.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝟏𝟕.

941 51 4
Door daprettiestt_nii

excuse all mistakes.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟕:𝟒𝟗𝐏𝐌

   "I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE." Kash spoke as she sat down with the food she got from Zaxby's. She was over so her and I could record a video for Youtube. We were suppose to been do so, but with Kash being busy with work that she was suppose to been do, I had to wait.

"That's good, how come?" I asked setting the camera up before giving her my full attention.

"Well it just feels right to get treated perfectly again. Earlier, Judas came over with food and he helped me with my work. It was helpful because I really needed help with writing them long ass essays. Then he just chilled with me. Also, I no longer have to worry about Austin. Having him in my life was toxic as fuck and I no longer have to worry about him."

"That's so cute." I smiled clearly happy for her. She didn't have to worry about Austin anymore. He caused a lot of pain and stress, but she had to keep him around at the time for Ava. So, for him to be officially gone made her feel like her life was complete. "Where's Ava?"

"Girl, Ava is with Amiri. She asked to go over there so she could spend time with him. He keep saying she's showing favoritism, I love their lil bond. I'm already knowing he spoiling the fuck outta my child." She gave me my food.

"You know you're a great mom, right?"

"You think? Sometimes I doubt myself."

"What are most kids doing at the age of two? On iPads watching tiktok and doing whatever else. Ava plays with dolls and could care less about an iPad. As long as she gets to watch her Disney movies then she's satisfied. Not only that, but she speaks so proper and fluently. She's smart as fuck, she has manners. You're a great mom for real."

"Girl, bye. You about to make me cry." She frowned. "I really try to raise her the best I can and to say I did all that by myself."

"You doing good, Kash." I reassured her dipping my fries in the Zax Sauce. "You ready for this video?"

"What we doing again?"

"I asked for my followers on instagram to ask questions for you and I. I guess in the middle of the video I can switch over to doing icks. I don't know, I just need to upload something." I shrugged.

"Your momma must got on you?"

"Yeah, she was like you clearly ain't been busy if you been getting sloppy drunk. So, I was like she's right. Plus I have been lacking and I keep forgetting that Youtube my only source of income. Honestly, I might work at Target or Walmart."

"Your momma so chill."

"Yeah? We have a good bond, but it's been drifting. I would say because of me since I been doing everything else but spending time with her and my grandma. It's just after the whole thing with my dad, everything feels so weird."

"What happened?"

Only thing Kash didn't know was what happened with my dad. It still bothered me till this day, but I was capable of hiding it most of the time.

Sometimes I can't help, but to think I ruined their relationship. My mom and my dad were suppose to be together forever. And I just ruined it.

I began telling her what was wrong and she basically told me everything else that everyone else told me. I just needed to accept the fact that it wasn't my fault. Nothing was my fault and I had right to feel the way I felt.

"Welcome back, I know I haven't uploaded a video in about two months, but I can explain. Honestly, life happened, but I'm back and better. So, I asked for you guys to ask Kash and I questions on instagram. Y'all did y'all one on this one. Make sure you like, comment, subscribe, and hit the bell so you could receive notifications when I post." I did my intro before getting right into the video.

"First question, How did y'all meet?"

"True and I met at a party. She came up to me and we just started vibing." Kash answered eating her BBQ Wings. She had got the Wings and Things.

"What do y'all think happens when we die?"

"Um, I just think it's black. Like you're just living in your head." Kash shrugged.

"I think our souls leave our body and we go somewhere like a spiritual realm, I guess. Next question, Do y'all believe in soulmates?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know I use to, but not anymore." I said. Only because I thought KJ would be my soulmate after feeling the way I felt for him. The constant butterflies and that tingling feeling, but I guess not. Maybe I didn't have one, I did get my heart broken like two times.

"When y'all can't sleep, what keeps y'all up at night?" Kash grabbed my phone to ask a question. "Honestly, we keep each other up. Either I come to her place or she comes to mine and we watch movies or karaoke."

"Them nights be fun as hell."

"And do. What's the last thing you watched on Netflix? Stranger Things."

"That's my show, but You. I'm trying to get into it. What's y'all favorite holiday?"

"Thanksgiving. I know it's meant to spend time with your family, but I'm only there for the food." Kash twisted her lips to the side and I laughed.

"For real, and same." I agreed eating my Chicken Finger. Zaxby's so damn good.

"Favorite love language? I love quality time."

"Physical touch."

"I like physical touch too."

"Would you ever consider a long-distance relationship? Me personally, no. I have trust issues and if you far away I can't trust you. I'll always be worried about what you doing, who you with. Yeah that's just not for me. Maybe when I get older, but no."

"Honestly, I can deal. As long as I'm able to see you like twice a month or something."

"Do you feel like you have a healthy relationship with social media? I don't really like social media, but yes."

"Yeah. How old are y'all and what grade y'all in? I'm nineteen and I'm a sophomore in College."

"I'm eighteen and I'm a freshman in College. What are your top three pet peeves? I hate when certain people be in my presence for too long. I hate when people talk too much like shut up, it's okay to be quiet sometimes, and when people walk slow."

"Girl, right? I remember when I was in highschool and I was trying to walk to class, but people kept stopping in the hallway. I use to shove the fuck outta them 'cause why the fuck you stopping inna middle of the hallway for? Or why you walking slow like bitch walk." Kash said and I started laughing.

"Tuh, the shoving is crazy."

"I'm serious, but my pet peeves are driving and you're on your phone. Especially if I'm in the car with someone. Like you can do that on your own time. I can't think of anymore pet peeves."

"Whew, chile. Let me answer these freaky questions. Y'all so freaky for no reason." I chuckled. "Ever had sex? No, I'm a virgin."

"Yup. And I did not know you was a virgin."

"I am, I honestly never did anything freaky with any of my exes. A kiss? Yeah, and that was it." I told her and she looked at me shockingly.

"Whattttt? Turn the camera off." She said and I did just that. "So, you ain't never got the cat ate? Never got fingered?"

"None of that. Don't worry I want the experience, but I'm not just about to get it from any regular person."

"You right. Do you please yourself?"

"Not as much as I use to." I told her.

"Oh, I'm just shocked. I would have atleast expected for you to get your cat ate or something. I miss my child." She grabbed her phone to call Amiri. "Where's my child?"

"Hi, mommy." Ava put her face in the camera and I looked at her. "Unc Mir took me to Walmart and he bought me a whole bunch of toys. We play when I get home?"

"Yeah, let me see what he got you."

"Okay, let me turn the phone around." She said and did just that. "Okay, he got me two Baby Alives with clothes, pampers, and the food. He also got me plenty of Barbie Dolls! Mommy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Is True with you?"

"Yeah, she's right here."

"Hi, True. So, I want to start a Youtube Channel. I told Unc Mir about it and he said he didn't know anything about it. I told him you did Youtube and we watched your Youtube videos. It's funny and I love it. I even made him subscribe. Can you help me create a Youtube Channel only if it's okay with my mommy."

"Yeah I gotchu. What your channel gone be about?" I questioned. She seemed so happy.

"I want to do roleplays." She turned the camera back around before setting it up. "Unc also made me a room here too."

"You can have a Youtube Channel. We'll set it up and get you everything you need when you come back." Kash stated.

"Okay, thank you. I love you, mommy."

"I love you too, baby. Give Mir the phone."

"Mir Mir! Mommy wants to talk to you." Ava handed him the phone. He looked at the camera for a second before speaking.

"Where you at?"

"I'm at True's place. I just knew you was spoiling my child."

"And is, I'm gone drop her off in the morning. I have to pack and make my way to Dallas."

"...really? I don't understand why you can't just move down here. You already have a place in Houston, you might as well stay."

"My job is in Dallas though."

"Okay? You can transfer down here. I don't even know why you decided to move there anyways. The whole family here and you just wanted to go away."

"I'a think about it."

"Judas going with you?"

"...yeah? Don't he live in Dallas too?"

"I don't like you."

"That's cool, I'm gone call you in the morning. Where you gone be at?"

"Here still. You got my location."

"Aight, cool. I love you bruh, be safe."

"I love you too." She hung up and I looked at her. "What?"

"Y'all have such a good bond."

"Our bond kind of drifted when he moved to Dallas. I still don't understand why he moved when the whole family is here. Then to top it off, Judas also stays in Dallas. So whenever Amiri goes back Judas does as well. It's annoying."

"Maybe he just wanted to pursue his career in Dallas." I shrugged getting up to put my leftovers in the fridge.

"It's way better for him to pursue a career in Houston 'cause this where everybody be at which means more money. He just wants to be far away from the family with his stupid ass."

"Girl." I laughed getting my camera before heading upstairs with Kash behind me. "You gone take your shower first or me?"

"Let me go first, you always taking up the hot water." She rolled her eyes laughing. She went into the dresser she had for herself and grabbed a oversized t-shirt with shorts.

Once she headed to take her shower, I removed all the pillows off the bed leaving just two. I sat down in my bean bag and got on my phone. I took my phone off DND and looked at the notifications I had.

I started with my messages, surprised at what I seen.

Ms.Lorelai
Today 8:00PM

Hey, sweetie. How are you? I haven't heard from you in awhile. I was really hoping the break up between you two didn't have a result on our bond.

Today 8:28PM

hey, i'm fine. how are you?
Delievered

I'm fine. How's college going?

it's going good just don't like the essays.
Delievered

I texted to check up on you and ask if you wanted to come to a cookout. I'm just having one just because. You could bring someone. You still family hun.

um, i'll think about it.
Delievered

Ms.Lorelai Would Like to Facetime...

girl.

I twisted my lips to the side deciding whether or not I wanted to answer. I didn't even know why she was calling me. I decided to answer and waited for it to connect.

"I just had to say what I had to say on the phone because it's better. I know the breakup made you want to stop coming around. You stopped texting me and Kova, everything. Let me just say this though, KJ was wrong as fuck for breaking up with you. I've told him about himself, but I just feel like y'all aren't done as yet and mom's knows best."

well you dont.

"KJ and I are done. There's no more KJ and I. Yeah he was wrong for breaking up with me, but it is what it is. I'll go to the cookout and I'm bringing my best friend. I'll talk to you whenever the cookout is."

"Okay, well it's tomorrow at 2PM. You could come early to help us set up."

"Okay." I said before hanging up.

THE NEXT DAY
11:26AM

"Kash, if you don't answer your damn phone." I rolled my eyes getting up instead. I went over to where her phone was and seen Amiri was calling.

This girl was a heavy ass sleeper.

"Hello?" I answered taking her phone off the charger.

"I'm outside with Ava, you could open the door." He told me.

"Yeah give me a second." I told him before hanging up and going into the bathroom. I handled my business and brushed my teeth. I didn't like the whole ideal of talking into someones face and my breath stinks. That was trifling.

Once I finished, I put on some joggers and my slippers. I grabbed Kash's phone and made my way out the Penthouse and outside. I unlocked Kash phone going to Amiri's contact name.

"What car are you in?"

"Black Dodge Challenger." He told me and I nodded seeing his car in the front of the building. I hung up once he stepped out the car making his way over to the passenger side to let the seat down, so Ava could get out. "Grand Rising."

"Grand Rising." I replied back looking at Ava. She smiled coming over to where I was.

Amiri grabbed every single back out the trunk all in one before closing the trunk. I picked Ava up and led him to my Penthouse. He looked around and by his face I could tell he liked it.

"This shit nice as hell." He put the bags down on the floor next to the couch.

"Thank you." I put Ava down.

"I know Kash ass sleep. Ion know why she sleeping so long for anyways like I didn't say I was bringing Ava in the morning."

"Sis tired." I told him.

"Tell Kash to call me when she awakes."

"Okay." I closed the door once he left. When I looked around for Ava she was no where insight, but after hearing laughter I knew she was upstairs and Kash was up.

I made my way upstairs and gave Kash her phone.

"Damn, I just realized something."

"What? Everything good?"

"KJ's mom invited me to a cookout. I said I was going to go with you, but Ava's here." I took my joggers off.

"It's good, I'll go with you and Ava can as well. Her food be good?"

"Yeah."

fat ass.

a/n;

i had rewrote this atleast 5 times and im glad i finally came up with something.

this chapter was rlly just to get to know kash more honestly.

thoughts on kash?

thoughts on ava?

thoughts on amiri?

w/c; 2695 words

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.5K 86 6
Erika Benjamin never thought that one day she would return to Miramar, to the place that was once her home. Years ago, she left for Chicago in pursui...
958K 57.3K 25
BOOK 1 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 �...
539K 34.5K 41
After years of observation in the shadows, Judah, a notorious and well respected drug trafficker, becomes obsessed with a basketball lover, Kianna-af...
521K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...