AKITO SHINONOME X READER ONES...

By LOCATER

EXPLANATION EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! More

EXPLANATION
CHAI SHENANIGANS πŸ§β€β™€οΈ
CHAI SHENANIGANS (good ending)☺️
Two knights 1/4
Two knights 2/4
Two knights 3/4
Two knights 4/4
The absence
Prove it 1/2
Prove it 2/2
We both thought wrong
So he isnt actually like that?
Would you be alright by yourself? 1/2
Would you be alright by yourself? 2/2
Street sekai is home
Royalty and flowers 1/2
Royalty and flowers 2/2
They don't know
I finally found you <3
He's fighting people online
I hate him?
He's right there...
Home
What it takes 1/2
Caring about you more than I should
Met you and fell in love with you 1/2
Met you and fell in love with you 2/2
He love love loves you
Can't put it into words
IMPORTANT 😨
Missed you
Regrets 1/2
Regrets 2/2
Hes annoying...
Our notes
Stay with me, I don't want you to leave (ttt)
Youre my therapy <3
Do you accept forever?
I'll stay with you but will you? 1/2
I'll stay with you but will you? 2/2
The reality
Im sorry I didnt mean it
IMPORTANT seriously this time😭i thinkπŸ§β€β™€οΈ
I hope you find someone new
Different in photos
I can't lose you
We arent married but we are married 1/4
We aren't married but we are married 2/4
We arent married but we are married 3/4
We arent married but we are married 4/4
Highschool summer with you
ANGST POTENTIAL OPTIONS
PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANTπŸ˜•
Dont go... 1/2
Dont go... 2/2
You made this place warm when I couldn't
You made this place warm when I couldnt (ALTERNATIVE ENDING)
You still stayed
HIHABAHHAAHIIII
Professional or not?
Underlying jealously

What it takes 2/2

783 19 8
By LOCATER

I was actually gonna leave u guys like that on part 1 which was why I didn't do the 1/2 😱 (Im changing it to that after this is posted btw) Say thanks to @kirstyhoney301 ☺️

-

Akito Shinonome x reader

Pronouns: she/her

-

Akito was in full panic mode. He asked nearby people for help which they thankfully did. When the nurse came over she had to call the hospital quickly as it was serious.

Akito was starting to blame it on himself. He was too oblivious to realise and too shy to tell Y/n before everything happened.

Now he didn't know what to do. He was still in a state of shock and was still finding it difficult to process that Y/n was in fact, so inlove with him to the point she changed herself to make him notice her.

"Argh...this is really making me have a head ache."

+

Akito still had school. No they did not make exceptions and no they did not let him go after countless of persuasion.

Akito was really worried for Y/n that even after their countless rejections he tried. He kept trying because if he didn't go to see her, he wouldn't focus during lessons.

"Shinonome. A no is a NO! If you keep persisting I will give you an after school detention! L/n's business is something you should NOT BE INVOLVED IN."

"Miss I can't focus during lessons if I can't go. Please!"

"NO. FOR THE LAST TIME!"

"I'll do better on my tests if you let me go!"

"I SAID NO ALREADY!"

"...Fine..."

Akito had no choice. But of course. He will not listen in his lessons and end up falling asleep to pass the time.

+

"Miss L/n is fine. She'll wake up at some point today hopefully. All she needs to do is try get to find help for her eating. She seems to be sick after eating so we suggest you try find a doctor who can aid her throughout."

"Thank you."

The doctor left and it was just Y/n's older sister.

"Ha....I bet that boyfriend of hers is stuck in that school. They can never let you leave so easily...I might help him." Y/n's older sister said.

Y/n's sister was 20 who was looking after Y/n. Both their parents rely on travelling around to earn money so paying for the whole family almost every month to go somewhere was expensive so Y/n's older sister decided to just look after Y/n herself.

"....I'm sorry I didn't help you sooner Y/n."

+

Few hours later

Y/n started to feel herself wake up. A white ceiling was in her vision.

"Am I dead?"

When Y/n finally was wide awake she realised she was in a hospital room. She felt someone holding her hand tightly, turning towards the person her eyes widened.

Akito. He was holding it tightly in his hands while he was sleeping next to her. Y/n's older sister unfortunately had an emergency shift to cover so she was gone already.

Y/n felt bad for making Akito go through this. She reached out and ruffled his hair lightly. That made Akito wake up. When he lifted his head and saw Y/n awake, his eyes shined. Y/n was surprised.

Akito hugged Y/n closely before hiding his face in her shoulder. Y/n felt tears on her shoulder. She was in disbelief but immediately got worried.

"A-Akito! Don't cry!" Y/n said before hugging him back.

"I'm glad...you're okay Y/n..." Akito muttered out.

Y/n's heart was beating rapidly upon hearing that. He cared.

"Akito...you mean that?" Y/n asked.

"I do. So don't do that again Y/n. Please." Akito said with a slightly shaky tone.

Y/n smiled before patting Akito's head.

"I'm alright now Akito. Don't worry too much okay? You're going to make me cry you know?" Y/n chuckled.

"No I'm n-not going...to...just stop
wor...worrying!" Akito stuttered out.

Y/n was starting to feel even more bad for him. He couldn't even speak properly anymore.

"Noo Akito! When I get out of here I'll treat you to pancakes okay?! It's going to be at your favourite cafe and I'll make sure you get the best ones!" Y/n comforted him.

Akito's sobs were heard between them. Y/n pulled Akito away from her but still held him by the shoulders. He was crying so much that even his eyes went slightly puffy.

"Oh Akito..."

Y/n wipes Akito's tears away before hesitantly planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Look I'm not going to do it again yeah? I'm going to be beside you forever until we die...deal?" Y/n said.

Akito nodded.

"I'll watch you surpass Rad Weekend...Become the next biggest figure in Vivid street...get married? Ooh how sweet huh?" Y/n teasingly said.

Akito had a small smile on his face.

"I'd like that..."

"Mm? That's unexpected to hear from you."
Y/n said.

Y/n pulled Akito into another embrace. He was laid on her chest. Akito immediately hugged
Y/n back feeling a sense of comfort.

"Mind telling me who the lucky person is?" Y/n questioned.

...

"Secret."

"Huhh?! Come on!" Y/n huffed.

Akito laughed.

"You'll know who soon enough Y/n." Akito responded.

"...I don't think the girl you wanna marry will be happy with me liking you...." Y/n said.

"I think she will."

"She will?"

"She is you Y/n..." Akito said quietly.

"Huh?"

"I love you."

...

"I can hear your heart beating really quickly
Y/n." Akito snickered.

"U-uhhh....umm I love you too!" Y/n replied hastily.

Akito had a huge smile on his face.

"Is the girl me?"

"No way."

"WHAT?!"

"My bad Y/n."

"WHO?!"

"Don't know...I wonder who..."

"Stop you're just trying to make me jealous already aren't you?!"

"Hm..."

...

"Akito."

"Yes?"

...

"I'll marry you in the future."

"Uh huh? And?"

"And watch you surpass Rad Weekend...I already said that!"

"Haha...just testing you Y/n."

"Of course..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 122 33
β”Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β—Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β” πΏπ“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ π‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Έπ‘œπ‘œπ“ π‘”π“‡π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‹π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰ π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‹...
115K 2.4K 15
β™” - collection of oneshots and scenarios ft. you and your faves β™” - fugo keiji x reader β™” - requests are welcomed :)
31.6K 845 45
Reincarnation and soulmates au Akito x fem reader LITERALLY MAKING THIS CAUSE MY INBOX IS DRY AND THERES BARELY ANY NEW PJSEKAI CONTENT ON HERE