The Commodore And His Beloved

Par Alidemtirane

Elena Swann was the daughter of Governor Weatherby Swann and sister to Elizabeth Swann.Her mother died long a... Plus

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ELENA POV IN HER ROOM
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
ELIZABETH POV ISLA DE MUERTA BATTLE
TEWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
THANK YOU♡♡♡
CAST

TWO

599 16 0
Par Alidemtirane

Once Elizabeth was dressed she rushed down stairs to see who it was.She looked stunning!

"Shall I wait?"Elizabeth asked Elena.

"Oh no no its alright."

With that,Elizabeth rushed downstairs.

●.•°☆♡☆°•.●

Once Elena was dressed she rushed to see herself in the mirror.
She wore a light Yellow dress with a light blue corset with little bows on it.

She then went down stairs to see William Turner,Elizabeth and her father speaking.Father did not seem pleased at all.

"Ah Elena,great timing the carriage is here!"Father tells her.

"Good day Mr Turner."Elizabeth says.

"Good day."Elena also says.

"Good day Miss Swann."He pauses."Good day Elizabeth."

.•°☆♡☆°•.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

240K 8.3K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
3.1K 82 9
Ella Turner is the average 11 year old you pictured. Smart, funny, pushing and times, but above all, loyal to her family. Ella lived with her father...
24.3K 535 15
Elizabeth Swann is on her way to marry William Turner, but she feels as if her marriage with him is the wrong decision since she met a pirate named C...
2.7K 43 16
James Norrington goes out to sea to capture the brilliant Captain Jack Sparrow and has been missing for months.The Commodore goes through a frighteni...