You'll remember me

By pink_art

Venice Theerapanyakul is the firstborn son of Vegas and Pete Theerapanyakul. He is the oldest of the children... More

Characters
Next Generation
1. New Journey
2. #VegasPete
3. My Chaotic Family
4. In The Past
5. The Beginning Of The Storm
6. Who are you?
7. Home Sweet Home
8. #KinnPorsche
9. It's Not My Place
10. The Necessary Evil
11. The Second Time
12. What A Mess I Got Myself Into?
12.5 Happy Birthday
13. Can I Kiss You?
14. The Punishment
15. In The Morning
16. Him And I
17. Security Guards
18. I Shouldn't Have Met You
19. I Miss You!
20. Catch Me If You Can
21. All I Want For Christmas Is You!
22. Again!
23. Gone!
24. The Past Will Haunt You Forever
25. Fear
26. Tell me your dark desires
It's not update!!!
28. Its You!!!
29. His Last Hope
30. I Didn't Want To Do It.
31. But I Did It!
32. Sweet Melting
33. Chains Me Up
34. Advanced Games
35. The Fucking Valentine's Day
36. The Night Of Decisions!
37. I Want You!
38. Come Back Home!
39. First In Everything
40. I Care About You!
41. Temperature Of Love!
42. This Is The End!
THE END OF CHAPTER 1
You'll Remember Me Chapter 1
43. You Are The Pain In My Heart!
44. Breath Again
45. Let's Start Over
46. Old Wounds, New Scars!
47. New Me
48. Fake Reality
49. New Page Of Our Life!
50. Just A Coincidence
51. The Truth
52. Back in Bangkok
53. Friends? I Don't Think So!
54. It's Our Destiny
55. You Belong With Me!
56. I Don't Know Why. I Just Love Him!
57. Don't Blame Me, Love Make Me Clazy!
58. Don't Do That To Me!
59. I Ruined You To Satisfy Myself
60. Are We A Boyfriends?

27. In The End Of The Day

2K 86 7
By pink_art

- I think they might have passed...

- Khun Kinn, we found them.

Pete looks up at the words of the boy who just walked into the living room.

- We've located Mr. Venice ' phone. He just turned it on.

The man hands Kinn a phone, but Vegas grabs it first.

- They're not too far from here. We'll be there by car in half an hour.Come on. - says Vegas, and he's about to leave.

- Vegas. - Pete stops him by grabbing his arm. - What if it's a trap? - he asks. Pete was worried. And Vegas could see it. He puts his hands on his cheeks and looks him in the eyes.

- We don't have a choice,we have to check. I promise you, our son will be home tonight.

- Okay, but I'm coming.

- No, you're gonna stay at home waiting for us with the Porsche and the kids.

- Vegas, you can't keep me in the dark. He's my son, too.

- Pete's right. Actually, we all come. - Porsche says, buttoning up his jacket.

Vegas looks at him bloodily, but Porsche ignores him.

- Come On, Pete. Let's go save your son. - Porsche grabs his hand and the two leave, followed by Natt and Sky.

Vegas looks at Kinn.

- We can't go out head to head with them, you know that. That's why they're best friends. - Kinn says and shrugs.

Vegas barks and walks out of the House.

Rain.

- Jesus, Venice, don't close your eyes. Look at me, don't fall asleep. - I push his head, it swings in different directions.

Venice opens his eyes, but they're unfocused. I put my hand on his forehead, it's all on fire. I look at the wound on his back. I managed to roll him over on his stomach and with my shirt bandaged the wound tightly in an attempt to stop the blood. But she kept watering the fabric, and Venice got worse and worse. I don't know what to do. Tears flow from my eyes at the powerlessness I feel. What do I do? How can I help him?

- Don't cry. - barely says Venice. His voice is hoarse. - It's gonna be okay. - He looks at me with half-closed eyes.

He tries to raise his hand, and I grab it, put it on my cheek. His skin is hot to mine. I bend down and kiss him on the lips. Tears are falling down on his face.

Suddenly, someone starts knocking on the door. It starts to creak and succumb to pressure. I get up quickly and pick up the axe, standing in front of Venice. I don't have to be afraid to protect him. One last punch and the door opens. Tharn stands in front of me, and behind him are some of his men. I hold the axe even though I'm shaking all over.

Tharn looks at me, then Venice, then me again. I can tell from his face an emotion I didn't think a maniac would feel. He was worried about Venice.

Tharn raises his hand and the people behind him drop their guns.

- It's all right, kid. We're here to help you. - he hands his gun to the man behind him.

- Help us? Look at the state we're in because of you. - I'm yelling at him, ready to swing and cut his head off. I didn't care anymore. I was going to kill that scumbag.

- I can help him. He's gonna die if we don't stop the bleeding soon. - Tharn says cautiously and takes a step towards me.

- Don't move, stay where you are. - I swing the axe and he stops there.

- Rain, don't do anything stupid. Let me help him. - Tharn says and looks at Venice.

Venice makes a sound and his body shakes in agony. My hands start shaking, he looks at him. God, what can I do?

- Come On, Rain. You don't want the boy you love to die, do you? - Tharn asks and gives me his hand.

I look at Venice. He's breathing fast and whining in pain. I look back at Tharn. Slowly I take the axe down and squat next to Venice.

- Please don't let him die. - I say, and I look at Tharn beseechingly.

He comes up to us and squats next to Venice. They give him a bottle of water, and he opens it and holds it to Venice's lips. Venice managed to take a few sips and coughed. I take the water from Tharn's hands and he checks the wound.

- It's really bad. If he's not helped, he could die soon.

He walks up to us and gently takes Venice in his arms.

- I promise I'll save him. You have my word.

He goes ahead, and I follow them, praying that I have not made a mistake. I know he's dangerous, but he obviously cares about Venice and wants him to live.

- Come on, little boy. I'll take you to Pa Pete.

A little later.

The place was empty. There was no one around. Pete already seriously suspected it was a trap.

- I can't see anything. - says Vegas, who was looking at him.

Tharn had played them. It was not possible to find them so quickly and so close to home. Pete shivered in the cold wind and rubbed his hands trying to keep warm. Kinn was walking towards them with a few bodyguards.

- We went through the whole building. It looks like someone was here, but now it's empty. But we found this. - he's feeding something. Phone. Venice's phone. Pete grabs it fast, squeezing it to his chest. - The signal stops here. He must have turned it on on purpose to fool us. But there's no sign of them.

Pete cries and Vegas hugs him. When would this nightmare end? Where was his son? Was he alive?

His eyes were blurred with tears, but he could have sworn he saw something. Shadows in the dark approaching. Those were people.

- Vegas. There's someone there. - forgives Pete and Vegas turns around. He points his gun at people approaching, and soon the picture becomes clearer.

Pete screamed in the silence. His scream echoes around. His worst nightmare was coming.

That's Tharn, wearing a Venice, unconscious. His body was bleeding. Behind them was the Rain with the Tharn bandits.

Tarn stands at some distance from them, still holding Venice. Pete's body shook with terror. His heart stopped beating. It was as if they had taken him out of his body and trampled him. His little boy was covered in blood. His little boy was standing in the arms of that madman and he was unconscious.

Next to him, Vegas flinched at the sight, but remained coolly pointing his weapon at Tharn. His eyes searched every inch of Venice, but his son did not move.

Tharn's eyes went around the people opposite him and rested on Pete.

- Your boy's gonna be fine, Pete. Come and get him. - he shouted at the former bodyguard and nodded his head.

Instinctively, Pete moved his body and took a step forward, but Vegas ' hand stuck out, blocking his path.

- What are you doing, don't listen to him.

Pete pushed his hand away.

- Get away. - he hissed at him.

- Pete, you're doing stupid things. He wants to confuse you. Don't listen to him, don't give in to his provocations. - he gave him Vegas and looked at Tharn. - Don't look at him, look at me, motherfucker. I'll kill you.

Pete left again, and Vegas put his gun down, holding his hand. Luckily, Kinn, Porsche, and the bodyguards had him in their sights. Natt was holding Sky, who wanted to go to his brother, but was afraid he'd be hurt if he made a sound.

- Pete, look at me. Listen to me. - Vegas put his hands on his face, making him look at him. - That's what he wants. Don't trust him, don't give in.

- Enought. - Pete shouted, pushing him away. - I'm going to save my son. If that's the only way, I'll do it.

Pete got away from him on his way to Tharn.

- Pete, come back. You hear me, you fool. Come back.

Vegas turned his gun back on Tharn as he saw his husband approaching his worst enemy.

Pete made it to Tharn, never leaving his son.

- I knew you'd come. - Tharn whispered to him, looking at him with delirious joy.

- Rain, are you okay? - Pete asked, looking at Venice.

- I'm fine. - Rain said, looking at Tharn. He nodded to him, and Rain walked quickly around him, standing beside Pete.

- A deal's a deal, don't forget it. - Tharn said and handed Venice to Pete. He hugged him tightly to his body.

- I know.

Pete turned around, and he and Rain headed for Vegas and the others. As soon as Pete got to Vegas, he put the gun down, forgetting about everyone around him. His son was with him again. He took it from Pete's hands and laid it gently on the ground. Someone handed him a blanket and he wrapped it up, kissing his forehead. Pete did the same thing, and then he touched his forehead to Vegas's. Let his tears wet his cheeks. It was all over. Their son was back home with them. Rain went to his brother and he took him in his arms, crying.

- Let's go home. - whispered Vegas standing up.

- You promised me, Pete. - Tharn shouted.

- I'm sorry. - Pete groaned in a low sob and quickly got off the ground, moving a few feet away from Vegas and his son.

- Pete, What are you doing? Come here. - Vegas got up, too, and was about to move forward, but Pete pulled out his gun, pointing it at him.

- I'm sorry. I'm asking you to forgive me. I love you. - Pete's tears kept coming, but he was getting further and further away from him. Then he turned to Rain. - Take care of Venice. He loves you. - he told him through tears, and Rain stood in shock at what was happening.

- Pete, don't do this. Come back here. Don't do this. - yelling Vegas and he's headed for it.

- I had no choice. I'm sorry, I love you. - Pete kept walking backwards until Tharn grabbed him, pointing a gun at his head.

- Good boy. I knew you'd come.

Two hours early.

Pete's phone buzzed and he quickly pulled it out of his pants, looking at the screen. It was an unknown number, and Pete hesitated before answering.

- Hello?

- Hi, Pete. Did you miss me? - a little laugh reached his ear, and the familiar voice made Pete shiver.

- Is he okay? - he asked right away.

- I can say it's very good. He and his friend have been talk about love. But who am I to stop them? I just enjoy their love in silence.

- If you hurt them...

- Don't worry, you know I won't do anything to your boy.

- What do you want?

- You know what.

Pete sighed, closing his eyes.

- Where?

- I'll send you the address. Don't be late. We are waiting for a divine night.

- Okay, I'll be there.

Now.

- I'm sorry. - Pete cried, and Tharn grabbed him by the throat. Pete's gun went off suddenly, surviving Vegas in the shoulder. He fell on his knees, surrounded by everyone else.

- Be good. We don't want anyone standing. - Tharn whispered to him and then pointed his gun at Vegas. - You got yours, I got mine. We're gonna leave now, and you're gonna sit tight and watch.

In front of them stood Tharn's men, blocking Pete's view of Vegas. Tharn pulled him back and started walking toward the abandoned building.

- I'll kill you, you piece of shit. Can you hear me? I'm not leaving him to you. I'll kill you. Pete, I'm gonna save you. Pete, I love you. - Vegas kept screaming.

Then a series of shots rang out, and Tharn hurried him into the building, closing the door.

Pete moved a few feet away from him and looked at him.

Tharn's evil smile was on his lips.

- Just you and me at last.

Out.

- I want you all out of here. - ordered Vegas as soon as he shot all the idiots behind Tharn. Tharn and Pete had entered the building, and Vegas was going, too, but first he had to make sure his son was safe.

- Are you crazy? I'm not leaving you with this crazy guy. - he checked Kinn.

- Listen to me. - Vegas grabbed him by the shoulders. - You need to get Venice to a hospital. He's dying, and you have to help him.

- But...

- If anything happens to us and we don't come back, I entrust Venice and the Twins to you. I know you'll take care of them. - he said and looked at the Porsche. - Please go now.

- Vegas, we can't leave you with this psychopath. You never know what he'll do.

- I know him. I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna get Pete, and we're gonna go home together. Promise Me You'll take care of Venice. Promise me.

- I promise. - said Kinn, hugging Vegas. He grabbed him by the shoulder, smearing his hand with blood.

Vegas let him go and crouched next to Venice. He kissed him on the forehead and held his lips there for a moment.

- I'm sorry, I love you. - he whispered to him and stood up. He looked at Rain. - I'm sorry about everything. Please keep an eye on him while we're gone.

Rain just nodded and approached Venice.

- Now go.

Vegas watched as one by one they all got in their cars and left. When he was all alone on the dusty road, he turned and ran forward to save the love of his life.

Inside.

- You know he's coming, right? You don't think he'd just leave me.

- I know. We don't have much time together. I couldn't prepare...

- Why did you lie to me? You said You wouldn't hurt him, and he was dying in my arms.

- I didn't hurt him. It was one of the boys, but I already killed him, don't worry.

Pete looked around him and then looked at Tharn.

- Is that how you live now? Did you have to do it this way?

- I had no choice. You left me no choice.

- Yes. You blame everything on me. - Pete said, pointing to it. - You and he blame me for everything. But at least I didn't cheat on myself, unlike you.

- If we're so alike, why did you choose him over me? - Tharn asked as he approached Pete.

- I didn't say you were the same. You and he have nothing in common. But you could have lived differently. Don't get so caught up in your revenge and have your own family, your own life.

Tarn raises his hand and strokes Pete's cheek. There are dirty marks on it.

- You didn't answer.

Pete's eyes barely move.

- Because I fell in love with him. You know that. You don't choose who to fall in love with.

- I know. But you loved me once, didn't you? You Loved Me First, didn't you?

- Yes! I loved you first. - Pete said as his heart was splitting in two.

Tharn's eyes are streaming with tears. He's smiling.

- That's all I wanted. - he says quietly and humbly. All he wanted was to know that he was loved, too. Although once before. Not as strong as Vegas. He was loved by Pete.

- It's over. It's time for you to go back to your family. I promise you, you'll never see me again.

Tharn lets Pete go and takes a few steps back. Then the door starts banging. Seconds later, it opens and Vegas walks in with a gun pointed at Tharn.

He could barely stand from the gunshot wound to his arm.

- Get away from him.

Tharn raises his hands, and Pete is relieved that Vegas is alive and didn't seriously hurt him.

- Vegas, you're bleeding. You better go to the hospital. Tharn says and looks at Pete.

- Now you're acting like you care, you little prick. You want to take him away from me, but he was never yours. Never. He's all mine, you hear? ONLY MINE. - screaming Vegas and closing in on Tharn. - Pete, come here.

- Vegas, calm down. He won't do anything to me. Put the gun down.

- Shut up and come here. You keep defending him. Didn't you see the state Venice is in because of him? Open your eyes.

- Don't yell at him. - Tharn intervenes and is closing in on Vegas. - It's my fault. Don't yell at him. - he says threatening and raises his gun.

- NO -Pete shouts and stands in front of Vegas. - Don't do it. You promised me. You promised me, Tharn. Please.

The way Pete was talking, Vegas was getting even angrier.

- What did you promise him? What does he want from you? I'll kill him.

Vegas loads the gun and takes a shot at Tharn. Before Pete can do anything, the gun goes off and Tharn survives. At the same time, Tharn fired. Tharn's body wobbles and he falls to the ground. The bullet that Tharn fired hit Pete. Pete grabs his stomach, feeling a sharp pain.

– Pete - yells Vegas and grabs Pete as he falls. A low moan comes from his mouth and his face is twitching with pain. Vegas puts his head on his knees and grabs his face. Pete's eyes are half open, his chest barely raised. He's bleeding from the abdomen, a lot of blood. - Pete, don't close your eyes. Pete, please. I love you. Pete, can you hear me? - there's a gunshot. Then Kinn appears from somewhere and squats next to them.

With the last effort, Pete reaches out and puts his hand on Vegas ' cheek.

- I love you. - he barely speaks, and then his eyes close and everything goes dark.

Hello everyone. How are you? I'm back with new chapter of the story about VeniceRain and VegasPete. I think i love this chapter  because it was very difficult for me to write it. First I do these things to my favorite couples. Аnd second of all, I'm sorry about Tharn. A little. Whatever. I hope you like it. Don't forget to support our Build . He needs us. Bible too, of course. I love you. See you later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 2K 16
[English Version] Instead of waking up as Cale, Kim Rok Soo found himself waking up as a baby, who was none other than Cale Henituse's son. What happ...
613K 20.4K 36
That devi- Jungkook is sitting beside me, I am so scared.... . . . . Jungkook is sitting beside me, I feel relieved.... Y/n is a quiet girl but her l...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
72.6K 2.3K 31
Just a book where I can write my little ideas not large enough for its own story :) Requests: closed Started: 12/16/22 Ended: 07/16/23