๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3

348 21 120
By KawiITStormz

"My nigha you CANNOT put a Draw 4 on top of a Draw 2" argued K.

"Says who?" asked Jojo not really giving two shits.

"Says Mr. Uno. It's a rule" answered K pointing to stack. "Take that shit back".

Devantè wasn't lying.

It's been three weeks and the crew made it a mission to come over every Wednesday night to get a meal from us.

It was nice to actually have people like us eating together, De however never showed.

Both of us were surprisingly getting along. We were constantly teasing each other about the bet and I thought to myself

OH YEAH HE FEELING A SISTA. HE JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS SOUTHERN MAGNOLIA.

Though he kept me at a distance.

I wasn't bother though I needed to focus on my shit but I couldn't help it. He was so exhilarating to be around.

Dalvin, Jojo, and K were the perfect gentlemen. No one was trying to push up on anybody. Everything was straight platonic and on some friendly shit. I loved it!

"I ain't taking nun back. This is black Uno and the shit stays" demanded Jojo.

"Should've played Monopoly" sighed Dalvin shifting his cards to get them in the right placement.

I let out a giggle looking at my group.

Each one of them were smiling enjoying themselves. We never thought in a million years we'd be sitting here with Jodeci playing a game of Uno.

Fans thought we would be at the latest parties or somewhere on a private resort but we were just normal folk doing the shit they would do.

"How long you think the game gonna take this time?" asked Tati.

"Ahnn maybe bout 10 more minutes" replied Demi "You know K won't let you one up him. He'll argue you down about some damn rule".

Dalvin's pager suddenly went off. Shuffling to the side he took it out squinting at the number

"Aye can I use your phone?".

"Yeah go head Dalvin" I spoke still concentrating on taking K's ass out.

We were always the first two to try and get out, and I'd win.

"Tell Boz I said whaddup".

"Man you always think it's T" he chuckled.

"Aye I'm trying to see if she wanna get dance battle going on" I cabbage patched with my arms "Ya girl got some serious moves there".

"That she does" he agreed "But she ain't got shit on me. I help her with most of her choreography".

"Shit I can believe it" I replied.

"Aight I'll be back. " he said giving me his cards sitting up heading over to the phone. "Make sure that fucker doesn't cheat".

"Nigha it's not my fault you suck at this shit". Dalvin flipped him off before heading to the phone.

"K you know I'm about to get out" I teased

"Ahhaaaa not this time Sug" he said "I got that ass right where I want it".

"You sure about that K?" I raised a brow.

"Helll yeah" he slapped a Yellow 6 down "UNO! Heard you earlier.

I know yo ass don't have any Yellows".

"Damn" I huffed falling back on the couch "You got me. That was a smart move K".

"I tolldddd chuuu I got that as-".

I placed down a Wild Card. "But not smart enough. Uno Out!". Everybody laughed out loud while K cussed me out in the cutest possible way.

"Man fuck you Diamond witcho cute ass. I can't stand you. I don't ever wanna play witchu again".

"Awww you mad at me bookie" I pouted scooting closer to him.

"Man gone Diamond I ain't playing. I'm mad as hell" he looked away. I rope my arms around his chocolate neck.

"Don't be mad at me K" I leaned into him "I wwuuvvvvv yoouuu". K peeked over to me and back.

"I guess...if you make me my own batch of Mac n Cheese next go around m" pouted K.

"It's a deal" I laughed. K smirked turning his body.

"Aight all is forgiven. Yo go Krys" he spoke like nothing ever happened.

"Why this nigha get a whole thing of Mac n Cheese?!" whined Jojo "He always bitchin".

"Because I got it like THAT" K replied sticking his tongue out. Krystal continued the game while I helped K picked his next move.

"Aye Diamond come here!" called Dalvin. I looked back as he held the bottom receiver pointing to it.

"Okay here I come" I yelled back racing over to where Dal was. We swapped phone for cards as he sat back down.

Guess T-Boz finally agreed to that battle.

"Aye waddup" I leaned on the wall.

"Aye waddup Di" a low voice soothe through the speaker.

I dropped the phone causing everyone to look back.

"Sorry" I hissed "Sweaty hands". I picked the phone back up.

Lord it was him. He was calling me like this was something he normally did.

"Hey DEe what's up?" I struggled to say.

"Listen.....I need chu". Damn I got pregnant just then.

"What's wrong?" I turned my body cuffing the phone "You okay?".

"Yeah yeah I'm good" he paused "I just have a little situation and you the only person I know who could help me out with it".

Out of all the people he could've called, He needed my help.

"Okay you wanna stop by?" I asked looking at my watch. It was going on 9.

"Naw. This shit personal...I don't need anybody else to know" he aired "Can you come to my place?". I cranked my head.

"Uh...you want me to come over. There?" I repeated like I was imagining things.

"That's what I said didn't I?" He spoke.

"Whatever ass" I scoffed "It'll be a minute but tell me your address and I'll be over soon".

"No need. I already called a cab to come pick you up" he informed "Just make you don't keep them waiting".

I took the receiver from my face real quick. The fuck he got going on.

"De" I whispered "If this is that bet we were talking about then yo-".

"Naw man just brang yo ass". The line clicked and I stood there dumbfounded. I glanced at my watch again and hung up the phone.

"Aye I'll be right back" I told the group "I-need to retrieve something from the studio. I'll probably be there for a minute so don't wait up".

"Normally we wouldn't approve of you going anywhere for long periods of time but since you going to the studio then D would probably be there soooo..." spoke K

"Uno BITCH!".

"It's Uno Out bitch" said Jojo "Draw 10 more cards since you wanna tell somebody how to play".

"Naw man I was talking to Diamond and forgot" whined K.

"Oh here this nigha go" huffed Dalvin

I chuckled while grabbing my things along with my coat.

"Okay DAAAD" I dragged and air kissed them all "I'll hit ya'll up if something's up".

"Okay sis please be careful" she begged "I don't wanna have to bring the Souf out".

"That goes for us too" added Demi "We don't play about you".

"That's why ya'll my family" I smiled heading out the door. Like he said, a cab was awaiting for me in the front of the building and I didn't hesitate to hop right on in.

I'll never get down with this cold ass place. I was missing home already and it's warmth.

It was damn near a 40-minute ride yet I wasn't really bothered but what was bothering me was how De was sounding over the phone.

All panic and frenzy like...then he didn't want anyone else to know but me. I wonder what was the problem and what did I have to do with it.

When we pulled in the driveway, my eyes didn't blink for a few seconds. Is this what he meant when he said this how he rolled cause baby was LIVING.

There stood a 5,646 sq ft. Modern Mansion. It was even more beautiful at night but I knew that bill was high as hell, nigha had every damn light on it there.

I had to get on him about that.

"We've arrived Miss Diamond" the driver snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Umm okay how much do I ow-"

"Mister Swing has taken care of it" he spoke back with a smile. I smiled back and gave him a head nod.

"Thank you". I stepped out of the vehicle making sure I took my time loving at this beautiful scenery.

New York had its moments and this was definitely one of em. This was truly a si-

"Aye getcho ass in here before you turn into a snowman". I peered back back down looking at Devantè on his tippy toes shoving his hands into the pocket of his sweats.

"Guess he ain't called SWING for nothing" I said to myself. I quickly rushed in as he closed the door behind me.

Only in his tank and sweatpants, he's definitely been home for a minute but something was off....waayyy off.

"De why do you have on a-". My sentence was cut short when he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the living room.

"Damn De just yank my whole damn hand off" I pulled mine out of his looking concerned "The hell is wrong with you?".

Devantè inhaled pulling his snap back off and I swear I literally couldn't breathe. I fell to the floor laughing as hard as my stomach allowed me.

"Oh My Goodddddddd" I hollered holding my stomach. All I could see was De staring down at me on the floor looking like a roach that just been sprayed

Cause ya girl was spinning kicking her feet and everything.

"Girl get yo ass up off my floor" he grilled pulling me back up "Look at this shit!".

"I AMMMMMM!!!!" I hollered still laughing to my lungs capacity "Oh I can-". I held my stomach heaving over as the tears pulled.

De was growing out his hair so he was either rocking a fro or wearing a hat but what I saw, was neither. It look like somebody poured a heap of oil all over his head and the shit melted.

"Deeeee" I laughed "What the hell did you do to your heeaaaddddd. You taking us back to the 50s?!".

"I wanted something new and fresh" he answered still irritated at me crying tears of uncontrollable laughter

"So I went to this bitch's salon to get a fucking texturizer and it came out looking like this bullshit".

I wiped a tear giving it another look-over.

"De you look like a fucking Troll Doll" I aired out before laughing again. De slammed his snapback to the floor.

"Diamond can you fix this shit or not" he asked more serious and desperate "If these nighas see my shit. I'ma get it twice as worse".

"Damn De since when you care what others think?" I asked calming down a little "That's nothing like you".

"I don't let me people see this side of me Aight" he revealed "I'm always Cool, Calm, and Collected. This ain't none of it so I ask....Can you help me.

I hesitated on trying to help Swing save face for the sake of his image. Should I?

Please...Diamond?". I stared at him looking defeated and it was the first time I ever heard De plea. It was...

Breathtaking.

Looking into those puppy dog eyes, I gave in.

"Yeah De I'll help" I nodded "You got a comb, grease, and hair ties?".

*20 minutes later*

"Ouch Di damn" he hit my leg.

"Owww" I popped his his scalp with the rat tail comb. It was like this since I started.

Devantè's head was so fucking sensitive and he was for a fact gonna let me feel it as well.

"Not my fault you tender headed De" I yanked his head the other side pulling the rest of his knots out from that dry ass perm the woman put it.

He laid his head on my thigh breathing through the pain. It wasn't even that bad.

"Stop crying I'm almost done" I huffed "When is the food coming?".

"Should be he-hssss should be here any minute" he answered as he scrunched his face.

De decided to order in for us as we tackled his hair.

Had to rinse that shit out his head and start from scratch.

"Okay big baby lemme finish this" I informed tugging at his soft tresses

"You really have a good grade of hair De. It curls whenever I grease it".

A smirk finally appeared on his face showing those beautiful gums of his.

"Oh that's all you needed huh. A compliment?" I tugged his cheek. He swatted my hand.

"Get that shit out of here" he sassed "But thanks, Moms told me that too. She picked me and my brothers' hair when we was kids".

"How is ya mama doing?" I asked "If she's anything like mine. I know she stays checking on ya'll".

"ON YAAWWW" De mocked in the most countriest accent ever. I popped him again.

"Don't you dare talk about my accent because you live here now" I threaten

"Leave yo head like this"

"Ahhhh aiigh man shit" he hissed.

"Yeah she stay calling a nigha like crazy. I love that woman to death though. That's my sweet baby right theer".

My heart melted just hearing him saying that about his mom.

"Ya- Are you two close?" I asked braiding down the second one.

"Yeah we are" he simply answered with his hands resting over his lengthy legs "One of the most genuine women you'll ever meet".

"I wanna meet her one day" I rushed out then mentally cursed myself out. De glanced up for a second and back down.

"That be dope" he shrugged "I'll have to let her know you trying to fatten up her children".

"She'd probably kick my ass" I joked.

"Naw she'd probably thank you" he chuckled "Her boys being taken of has always been her main concern. She'll be happy to know we got that here

Then you from Mississippi. She loves the choir you got" he said referring to the Mississippi Mass Choir.

"You listen to Gospel Diamond?".

"Naw not really" I admitted parting his hair with my fingers.

"You should" he suggested "That's what inspired me. It all started in church".

"The sex?!" I joked causing him to look back messing me up. Do not play with De when it came to God.

"Naw heathen!" He said turning back around

"Like the organ and chord progression from the all those instruments me and Dal played.

How the soprano, tenor, and altos come together creating a harmonious sound for our Lord and savior...

Helped my Pops start his group The Delegations and I guess that sh- stuff stuck with me...

Right then and there I knew what I was meant to do".

I nodded not believing how De was opening up to me how he was. I guess it was because he was in the comfort of his own home.

I'd be too

"I didn't start out in church" I inhaled continuing to braid "It started with an idea in my head then pen to paper

I use to win poetry contests in school. Wrote a couple of short stories too.

Then my poems transferred to songs once I found out a had a voice on me.

My twin sister is more like you and Dal. I would sing a note or two from a sheet and she could hear it in her head than play it just the way I wanted it".

"Don't you play though?" He asked

"Yeah piano and guitar. Played by ear" I replied "But she's does more of the production"

"Damn that's tight" he smirked "That's cool how you and your twin vibe. My ass be wanting to kill Dalvin half the time". I chuckled along with him.

"De I was thinking..." I paused "After all of this is done. Could we maybe...work together on something". I wanted to spend as much as I could with De..

I knew he was a busy man but I just had to try.

Devantè peered up at me then grew quiet.

"I thought I was the worst person to work with" he revisited. I couldn't help but smirk shaking my head.

"I meeeaaann you are but I guess I could learn a thing or two from the King, eventually". I smoothed his edges down with my hand.

"There all done". I gave him the hand mirror

Devantè was like a little kid jumping up and analyzing it a bit. He was silent and I felt like he was gonna say some rude shit.

"Diamond..." he looked down "I fucks with this". I beamed up trying hard not to cheese.

"You like it?" I asked sitting up dusting my sweat off.

"Hell yeeahhh" he continued looking in the mirror wetting his lips. Shiiiittt I loved when he did that.

Those lips were something serious. I wish I could kiss them just once.

Devantè finally tossed the mirror on his couch and came towards me.

"Yo thank you Diamond. I owe you" he gently pulled him into a hug. I held him feeling the warmth from his body smelling of cologne and Softee hair grease.

I smiled at him "It looks really good".

"About watchu said earlier" he continued "I'll check my schedule and see if I can switch some things around".

"Really?" I jumped a little.

"Yeah. You got me so I got you" he spoke.

"Word is Bond"

"Word is Bond" I aired. The stare was getting more intense. He swiped his lips once more and and that made me bite mine.

Suddenly Devantè began leaning into me. This was it! I get to experience what those lips finally felt like

This is what I've been dreaming about!

I slowly closed my eyes waiting for his plump cushions to soak into mine. I felt them an inch closer, the mintness of his breath invading my airway.

DINNGGG!!!

The both of us jumped up and off each other, looking around like we didn't know where the noise was coming from.

Were we that lost into each other.

"Shit that's probably the food" he said lightly jogged to the door. The delivery guy held out a huge brown bag

Devantè reached into his pocket flipping through his wad of cash pulling out a couple of 20s.

He was always gracious to whomever he had to pay and I liked that about him.

"Bout time. I'm starving" I said pretending we weren't two seconds away from exchanging saliva.

Devantè proceeded to walk as I followed him into his kitchen which was the smallest room of the house.

I told myself I WOULD NOT go up them steps just in case he was trying to get some. A kiss was one thing but his dick accidentally slipping into my punai would be another story.

Besides we still had a couple months left to see who would win.

"You have any plates?" I asked watching him place the food on the aisle.

"Yeah um..." he paused licking his lips "They up there to your left". Damn now he was acting awkward as fuck.

I didn't say anything. I just opened the pantry removing two plates as I sat them down on the counter.

"Fuck man!" barked De.

"What...what!" I jumped with him almost dropping the ceramic dishes.

"They put mustard on my fucking burger" he huffs on the verge of spazzing. I shook my head walking over.

I looked down at my chicken tenders and fries. Without a second thought, I swapped my food for his.

His eyes followed my hands then to me as I finished unwrapping the paper off the burger.

I took a huge bite wiping the mustard off the side of my lip. Devantè didn't know what to say. He too sat down munching away at the chicken tenders and fries as we ate in silence.

📝

I was back in the studio the following day, jotting and erasing whole and half notes off my music sheet.

Me and De didn't speak a word about what almost happened between us. It was crazy how he was this big flirtatious person and suddenly he turned into a fourth grader who sitting by his crush

Had to admit it was cute but I really wanted to know what was going on it that head of his.

"Diamond how do you want me to sing this part?" asked Tati

"I AM ON A JOURNEY TO FOLLOW MY CALLIN

WHO AM I WITHOUT MY STRUGGLES, WHO AM I WITHOUT MY FLAWS

I'MA BEING...WITH SO MANY REASONS
SO TIS MY SEASON, I'M GROWN"

I sat back thinking of how I would've sung it in my tone.

"That last note. You need to let GROWN linger a bit. This song is about growing into your self as a woman

Even with all the flaws and imperfections, we're still human. GROWN ASS WOMEN"

"I like that shit Diamond" cheesed Demi pointing with her pen "We elevating onto big girl shit now".

"Yeah" I smirked "That we are". My mind has been on cloud 9 since kicking it with De and now he was entrusting me with a lot.

He was becoming more of my friend than a secret crush but...this waaass healthy for us. We needed to give our all for this competition and writing had been a breeze lately.

He really was my Musè.

Often times I wanted to tell him but I was afraid of losing that feeling. What if he knew and started boasting about it.

He was so use to women chasing after him already and I didn't wanna give into temptation just yet.

Now my heart was stuck between winning and winning the guy of my dreams.

The knock on the door brought me back to reality. Tati jumped up and went over to the door pulling the latch open.

In walked my beautiful medley as he graced us all with his beautiful side grin.

"De?" Tati awed him up and down "You changed your hair. It looks amazing!"

"It does!" agreed Demi "It's different. No one is doing that...you just a little trendsetter huh?".

"Naw I wouldn't say all that" he bashfully smirk hitting his fist into his hand. He was loving the attention, De was someone who didn't like to tell but to show

But it was vice versa with his music, he told me I was a storyteller but so was he.

"Aye you think I could get a moment with cha girl real quick?" He point over at me.

"Oh sure" gleed Krystal "Our boys over there?".

"You already know them suckas over there" he huffed a laugh "They ain't doing shit. Go head". All the girls jumped up heading out.

Demi tapped Devantè on the shoulder, he looked back.

"You a lot nicer these days" she eyed him looking suspicious "Why's that?".

Devantè awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uhhh change of heart I guess" he hissed "Just because we in competition doesn't mean we can't be cool know what I'm sayin'".

Demi nodded fucking with what he was spitting.

"You just make sure you EXTREMELY cool to this one" she pointed then balled her fist "Or you'll get one of these".

Devantè burst into laughter as I shook my head. She was such a little sister with big sister energy, I loved it.

"I gotchu Demi" he smirked. She nodded once more and left the room. Now it was me and him...alone.

"Hey" I shyly spoke.

"Whaddup" he smirked "See you finally in here doing some work". I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever GQ. What brings you in here bothering me".

"I could come back if-" he played jogged back to the door.

"Boy get in here before I lose my patience" I laughed.

"Don't be calling me a boy when I got an anaconda in these britches" he tugged at his jeans.

"Did you just say. Britches?" I repeated.

"I did" he answered proudly.

"Okkaayyy" I said trying not to blush "Um so what's up?".

Devantè embedded his lips. Without warning, he sat down beside me placing his hands on my keyboard.

Devantè twiddled his fingers playing a gorgeous melody that tugged at my heart strings. He began humming the lyrics as the words cradled my ears.

When he was done, he sat his hands onto his lap looking at me.

"Uh was that it?" I questioned. De smacked his lips together.

"Yeah man. It's like a short interlude into the next song".

"Well in that case it's pretty" I nudged his shoulder a bit

"Yeah but a muthafucka don't have a name for the shit" he psshh'd.

"Is this for the album?" I inquired. He shook his head somewhat grinning.

"I thought you was done De" I placed my hand on my hip.

"I am" he made a face making me laugh "Just wasn't feeling the first name I had. I need a second opinion". I swiped my lip to the side

"Play it again"

Devante played the same keys again as I tried to connect with the meaning of what he was humming out.

When he was finished only one word came to mind.

"What about FALLIN'?" I suggested. Devante raised a brow flat lining his lips.

"Really"

"Hey Simple Title for a Simple Melody" I shrugged "The snippet will tell the story on it's own". Devante huffed up a chuckle sitting there for a minute.

"FALLIN it is then" he smirked. Devante got up from the bench trying to part ways yet again.

"Devante" I called. He whirled around like he was in trouble. Which he somewhat was.

"You know you not suppose to be in here without my say" I paused.

"I know" he said "I never took directions well anndd maybe a nigha wanted to see you before you headed out". He followed that statement with a wink biting his bottom lip and I grew hot in the face again.

Why was he always doing things like this to me?

I wanted so badly for this competition to cease so I could work with him without all the choas.

It went from battle of the groups, to battle of the songwriters, to battle of the Sexes. Who could get the bedrooms steaming and here I was writing songs about Growth and Development.

I had to tap back into my inner Sex Goddess so I could wrap this shit up. I was over all this and I'm pretty sure De was as well. I seen it on his face, he wanted to put this to rest as much as I did....

He just wanted to play tough which forced him to dive into his work even harder.

Maybe I could talk to him and see where his thoughts lied with this and did he wanna call it TRUCE.

I huffed running my finger along the keys making a upscale of a sound.

Don't get me wrong this definitely challenged me to think outside the box a bit more but I never wanted this.

I never wanted to go against the one person I admired more than anything. This competition would eventually drive a wedge between us again and I wasn't ready to go back down that road with him again.

Before I knew it was time to go, me and the girls packed our things and headed out the door into the hallway.

"Hey I'ma go say bye to the fellas since I didn't speak earlier" I said.

"Okay we'll be waiting in the Taxi for you" spoke Tati as the three of them walked them out the door.

I stopped by the studio prepared to knock on the door but a conversation was brewing on the other side, it wasn't like me to be nosey but somehow I couldn't help myself.

"De what's been up with you man?" asked K "You been quiet lately. You only cussed me out twice today. Not like you".

"I just got a lot on my plate man" he sighed rubbing his temple "I gotta get this shit done plus work on promotions for Swing Mob. Contracts and all that.

No matter what I do I can never take a breather".

"Man we've been trying to tell you to stop putting all your eggs in one basket" spoke Jojo

"Watchu need to do is start coming over with us to the girls' apartment. It's fun and relaxing as hell".

"Man FUCK FUN. Last thing I need is a distraction" he huffed "That's the problem now. Ya'll nighas getting fed and spoiled over there".

"Man quit hating" said K "Them some really sweet girls. You even gotta admit". Devante twisted in his chair looking annoyed like he didn't have shit to say.

"I'm good on my end dogg" he sighed "The only time I need to go over a female's place is to get my shit situated.

That's what'll help me". All the guys one by one eventually agreed with De.

"I'm just being forreal..." he sat up bringing his elbows to his knees

"Whenever I get in too deep with a chick, it fucks with my mental and I already got two babies I rarely see".

My mouth dropped. Devantè had kids?!

The only time I need to release...is in a bitch's mouth". The niggas Ayyee'd and gave him several daps.

So this is what his ass was really on?

Was I a distraction and the only thing I was good for was being on my knees?!

Why did men always view women this way like we were just their little sex toys. I felt like a fucking idiot even agreeing to that dumb ass bet.

I proceeded to walk down the hall fuming through my ears.

I should've seen this shit coming. De never hid who he was or what he was about and once again I ran with the illusion of him actually being a decent human being.

I wanted to believe that deep down inside he actually gave a damn...

That he was turning over a new leaf, at least become friends but NO, he can't even manage to see me as that.

Ugh why did I come running like an obsessed fan when it looked like a factory exploded on top of his head.

It was as if I always came to his rescue and he never once did the same. I was going harder for him than he was with me.

I had to tighten the reins on this bitch before I got myself into deep.

I was not to be taken lightly. He needed to know that I wasn't gonna keep running to his every aid.

Even though the two of us were back at his place and I remained untouched, who knows what would happen the next time

He'd probably go in the for the kill. He already said he wanted to fuck me

He was walking around like he had already won.

Ugh why of ALLLLLL people on God's green earth did my competitor have to be muthafuckin

DEVANTE SWING?!

Oh this was payback....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.3K 23
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ .
57.4K 4.3K 48
So What Now?
117K 1.4K 54
๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ ๐ž..
3.2K 147 16
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ.