𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯...

By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

♥♡"Where am i?" moments of silent-"This isn't my home at all......." Your a demon, but not a normal demon. Yo... More

¡𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!
十一
十二
十三
!Halloween special!
十四
十五
Early New years/Late Christmas special!
十六
A/N
十八

十七

848 17 18
By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

Warmth was what she was feeling now. [Name] was beginning to wake up, her eye flutter open as her vision was blurry.

The [h/c]-ette female sat up and she rubs her eyes, she lets out a yawn as she was trying to look around, so she can be more aware of where she was at.

She felt something fall from her forehead to her lap, it felt like a wet cloth but she wasn't sure.

Soon after; her vision starts getting back into its senses.

[Name] looks down and sure enough it was a wet cloth, she doesn't wonder so much about for now since she had other thoughts.

She realized she was back, back at the butterfly mansion. She was on her bed, she then throws her sheets to the side and gets out of bed.

Not to mention; she was having a massive headache and her face was burning up.

[Name] was now looking around to realize that her room was very dark but the curtains were just a little open to let in a tiny light.

She was gonna open till her head felt a sharp pain, she starts to cough as she then backs up and decides to sit back down on her bed. She feels her forehead with her hand and has a feeling she must have caught a fever.

"[Name]-san....." A familiar female voice mumbles outside the door. The door opens and it reveals Aoi holding a tray of a wet cloth and some medicine.

Aoi eyes widen when she sees the person who she desperately wanted to see awake was now up. "[Name]-san! Your awake" she says, and speeds walk towards her with the tray.

She sets down the tray on the table and cups her cheeks — "Your alright, right? You feeling okay?" She asks her, her hand cupping the right side of her cheek while the other hand was on her forehead.

"Yes...I'm just feeling very, dizzy" [Name] coughs out.

"[Name]-san please drink this medicine tea while I go get Kocho-sama who may come back now" Aoi says, handing her the medicine tea and then heading out to give Shinobu good news.

[Name] nods and then drinks the bitter taste medicine tea, she coughs afterwards of drinking the tea due to its bitter taste.

"I'm so glad to be ba-"

"[NAME]-CHAN/SAN/SAMA!" In came [Name]'s entire friends from the butterfly mansion. It really made her jolt up but she notices all of their worried faces.

She gives them a soft smile and closes her eyes — "I'm back. I'm sorry for taking so long" she spoke out in a tired soft voice and then suddenly she fell limp on her bed.

"[NAME]!"

.

.

...

"What did you guys even do?! Do you know how sick she is? She could have gotten a huge headache and that's why she fainted" A voice echos out, in a scolding tone.

"I'm sorry Aoi-san and Shinobu-sama....."

"S-Shinobu.....-sama......"

Shinobu whips her head away from them and looks at [Name] who was starting to wake up. She steps closer to her and grabs one of her hand gently.

"Are you okay? Are you hungry? Do you have a headache or perhaps any pain in your body?"

She bombs the [h/c]-ette young woman with questions.

"I-I'm okay Shinobu-san....I just...feel a little hungry" [Name] sits up as she rubs her head. She shakes her head and then looks at Shinobu—"I'm also not hurt" she yawns out softly.

"Awhh....." each of them thought that her yawning was very cute.

"I- have a question...do you know where-"

"Those three demons?...Oh [Name]-san...I need to mention you will have to go to on trial...not to mention...Shinzugawa and Iguro were not happy..."

⭐️...Three days earlier...🌙

"WHAT?! WHY ISNT UPPERMOON SIX DEAD?!" Sanemi yells in anger as he sees the kakushi bringing up the three demons in front of them who are tied up. The hashiras listened in disbelief as they couldn't believe.

"HEY! IS [NAME] OKAY?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"IS SHS INJURED?!"

"IS SHE OKAY AT THE BUTTERFLY MANSION?!"

"Enough...!" Gyomei clapped once and it was loud enough for all of them to stop.

"I feel we should ask Tomioka-san since he found [Name]-san. To also add, we all heard the kasugai bird shout three demons too..."

"Well, speak up then. Tomioka" Sanemi spat out in anger and hatred. His voice having venom as if he was poisoning him with his glare.

Giyuu looked at all of them and sighs, he then spoke up.

"I was gonna head to do something....I stopped when I saw [Name] walking so...I called her name and she passed out. I believed she had a fever because she was burning up a lot"

"Tomioka and?"

"She was holding....them...So I think those new demons are important to [Name]-san....and...Rui is her little brother...." Giyuu adds quietly as he glances at the demons.

"Useless...Could have said it more better" Obanai comments with glare towards the water Hashira.

"Now, now. Tomioka is right after all, she wouldn't have brought those demons with her? Wouldn't she? It's best we shouldn't kill them"

Shinobu looks at Daki and Gyutaro with a smile that had a chill in it.

"Shinzugawa, please calm down" Oyakata spoke out softly, making Sanemi realize he was there the whole time and he forgot about it.

"My children it has seem that two new demons were brought back by [Surname]-san. We will have a trial for her when she wakes up" he spoke out calmly.

"You won't punish her r-right?" Mitsuri asks as she looks at her master, sitting on her knees like the other hashiras.

"We will see..."

'I know I won't, She cares for you all and you guys adore her. I know I will accept these demons if they can prove to me, [Surname] must have had a reason to bring these two new with her'

'She is slowly changing you all...making you more happier...I can tell by the way you always talk about her'

These were thoughts that their master were thinking.

"This is the end of...meeting"

⭐️...End...🌙

"Oh I see-" [Name] then coughs again as she was laying in bed with a wet cold towel on her forehead.

"Don't worry, I will take care of you" Shinobu spoke out with a smile.

[Name] stares at her with a weak smile
and nods at her — grateful that Shinobu was there for her and would take care of her.

Later into the day a specific white angry haired male found out that [Name] had woken up from her little sleep.

He immediately ran and he was trying to get to the butterfly mansion. He was actually buying flowers for [Name] because he was gonna visit her.

Unexpected right? Well he wasn't doing it because he likes you....He was doing it because he cares and loves you.

Who would have thought he would be like this? He was getting soft because of you.

Yes you...

You were changing him....

These feelings made him question himself.

Meanwhile with [Name] who was scrubbing herself with a wet cloth. She was scrubbing her upper body but she still had her bra on.

She was sitting in her bed as her blanket was on her lap,

It was hard for her to move anywhere so she asked Shinobu if she could get her a cloth and a warm bucket of water. Also for her to leave because [Name] wanted privacy.

[Name] smiles softly and places the wet cloth she used to scrub herself with back in the warm bucket.

Shinobu also did say she would get her other clothes to wear so [Name] waited for her.

"Where!" [Name] perks up to the sound of someone yelling — "Huh?...Who is-"

"[Name]!" Then came the wind Hashira, holding a bouquet of flowers. He stares at her as he was relieved to see her okay but he soon turns red.

He blushes hard as he stares at her while [Name] blushes lightly — "S-Sanemi-san can you please go? I-I am not fully dressed"

He nods rapidly and then leaves, shutting the door as he was flustered.

"Ara Ara~ what are you doing here Shinzugawa?" Sanemi jolts up and looks to face the insect Hashira.

"I was just checking up on her..." he mumbles and turns his head away as he couldn't get the image out of his head because of what he saw.

Shinobu's purple eyes then averts down to the bouquet of flowers — "Ara Ara, are those for [Name]-san?"

"It's none of your business-"

"S-Shinobu-san? Are you here? I can hear you..."

Shinobu moves Sanemi away and enters the room — "Yes I'm here, I apologize. I was speaking to Shinzugawa-san, anyways here are the clothes" she sets them on [Name]'s lap.

She notes that [Name] cheeks are a little more redder than usual.

"Would you like me to bring you tea while I'll go order Aoi to make you porridge?"

[Name] nods and smiles softly — "Can..can you bring Rui to me as well?"

She asks politely, she knew she won't be able to see the sibling demons due to them having to stay away. Shinobu nods and leaves the room with a smile.

[Name] was very happy to be back, along with her other friends. Although not everyone, the Uppermoons and the demon king

⭐️"Tears of a demon"🌙

"HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!" Muzan yells in anger once he had found out about [Name]'s disappearance.

He was absolutely raging as the infinity castle shook.

"There could have been a possibility that...maybe she had other powers?..." Kokushibo mumbles although Muzan heard it.

"What..." Muzan snarls out as he glares down at his uppermoons.

"She pulled a sword out suddenly, we know she had magic...but there could have been a chance she had more than that..." Kokushibo explains.

Muzan grits his teeth in anger.

How dare she....HOW DARE SHE LEAVE! NOT WHEN SHE MADE HIM FEEL SOMETHING HE NEVER FELT!

"I want every Uppermoon to hunt her down and bring her to me!" He yells at his uppermoons who immediately agreed.

They all were dismissed and teleported to different locations to find the female.

'You won't escape my grasp once I capture you...You are my wife, the woman who will only bare me children'

'You are my wife after all..."

⭐️"Tears of a demon"🌙
[Your POV]

I was eating the porridge that Shinobu had brought to me, it was made by Aoi. As I was eating it, I couldn't help but think.

'Will other hashiras be disappointed since I brought more demons?...'

I shake my head and keep eating — 'I understand...but I will make sure they will understand that Daki and Gyutaro are not that bad'

"Ane?..." a voice mutters out — I look and my eyes were threatening to shed tears.

I smile softly at him and watch as he ran to me with tears, he jumped on my bed while I put the porridge away on the table.

I embraced his hug as he was hugging me tightly — "I..I was so worried and scared A-Ane!" He sniffs. I start to pat his back gently as I never seen him like this.

"Oh...I'm so sorry my little spider"  I hug him close as I gave him small kisses on the forehead.

"Shhh....don't cry, we are back and safe now..."

With that, in came a Nezuko who seem to hear the news of me awakening. She gets very teary and hops onto the bed, she immediately hugs me tightly.

I smile softly and hug the two crying demons. I gave them small kisses on the forehead and start humming them the song they missed so much.

After all of that happened. It was dark, the curtains were open where the moonlight shined onto the wooden floors and my lit lantern was on my table.

I sat on the edge of the bed next to Sanemi who seemed worried. He was looking at me and I know it.

"Are you disappointed?...that I brought demons?..."

"Yes...well not exactly...Although, I am wondering..."

"Why I brought them?"

"Yeah and your usually smart, you think and don't make a lot of bad choices so I'm wondering. Why?" He questions me.

Silence...

"I knew that...the moment I helped them and made them realize something. They became attached to me like I am with them...They are now like Rui. I know they ate humans and did bad things but they want to redeem themselves..."

"I understand if you hate me and very disappointed in me..." I add in.

"No, I know your bit stupid to make dumb choices. You do and make choices that won't exactly lead to disasters or trouble. You make choices that help" On cue I felt his rough fingers intertwine with mine.

I look at the our hands and gently squeeze it. I glance up at him to notice his eyes on me.

Our eyes met.

Rui was actually sleeping on my pillow in his baby form. So...He wouldn't mind if I was talking to another Hashira...

"You know...Your kindness reminds me of someone...you protecting friends and...your little brother" he spoke out softly. I listen in, wondering who.

"Who?..."

"I guess...I can tell...you..."

"...My mom. She was extremely kind...she protected me and my seven siblings from my...abusive father who was an asshole.." — His hands grip my hand tightly in anger as I notice his emotions.

His last sentence of describing his father came out as a growl in anger, venom was noticeable in it.

"Sanemi...Please take it slow okay? You don't need to tell me if it's to much pressure" My eyes soften at him and he stares at me.

He immediately calms down — "So... My father also died, which I'm glad for, he deserves it. Although this one night when I thought my mother didn't come back, she came back almost in dawn"

I listen in curiosity as pity and sadness was what I was feeling.

"She was a demon...She killed the rest of my siblings except for...Genya. I killed her and I didn't even know it was her. I was blamed by my own brother and I ran away from my village..."

I gasp as I look to see his pain face, it really shatters my heart. I soon spoke up — "Sanemi-san, that wasn't your fault and you shouldn't have went through that yourself and Genya as well..."

I gently squeeze his hand as he stares at me — "I couldn't imagine loosing anyone important to me. I do want you to know that I'm always here and I will always be here for you whenever you need me"

I gave him a soft gentle smile. "I know that...You are loved, Rui might even be close with you soon if you try" I heard him chuckle a little as a notice a smile on his face.

'Rui, you must still be sleeping' I thought,

I slowly start to glance at Rui but it soon came to a halt when I felt one of Sanemi's rough hand cup my cheek as his eyes soften at me.

I continue to stare at him.

He starts leaning towards me, I froze. Deja vu.

Kokushibo also tried to kiss me and I was also about to kiss him back. I don't even know how to kiss and...I wonder.

I then decided I should try at least.

He closes his eyes as I also close my eyes. I start to lean in as we were inches away he stops — "Wait...Never mind I shouldn't-"

I cut him off — "Sanemi, I-"

I was interrupted by someone barging in. I back away instantly along with Sanemi.

"Y-You....HOW DARE YOU?!" Zenistu screeched when he saw Sanemi lips close to mine.

Now here comes chaos once....

"PERVERT!"

"WHAAAA! ZENISTU SAID THAT THE SCARRED MAN WAS GONNA KISS [NAME]-CHAN!!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"Ara Ara!~ Sanemi-san it's time to leave...!"

"HMPH! Stay away!"

Again

⭐️...Two days later...🌙

"The master has arrived for the trial of [Surname] [Name]" Two voiced sync out together. I look to see the two little girls guiding Okayata-sama.

All Hashiras kneel down and I also did the same thing.

I respected him after all.

"Good morning my children, the weather must be nice out right now" he spoke in a calm voice as usual,

"Good morning Okayata-sama, I hope you are doing okay and also that you are amazing for fighting your life from your curse" I spoke.

I glance at him as he smiles softly — "Thank you [Name]..."

I felt the hashiras stare at me — if it is hate glares then it's okay, I understand them all.

"The trial for [Surname] [Name], will now start..." He spoke as I kept kneeling down.

"[Surname]? Why did you decide to keep those demons? Like how you did with Rui, and why did you want them alive?" The demon slayer corpse leader asks me.

"I did it because I know they can change...They are trying to redeem themselves and they also stayed by myself when I was stuck in Muzan's fortress...I knew how they wanted to change because...They wanted to do it for the better" I say.

"Wouldn't you feel worried if they ate humans?"

"They won't...I can tell, when they were always by my side. I didn't sense their blood thirst for humans or flesh. It's like they were now disgusted whenever I mentioned it to them because I was questioning them back then"

Okayata smiles at me as I stare back at him. I can tell he wasn't disappointed but very pleased and glad.

"My children? I want you guys to accept her and the demons."

"YES WE WILL!" All of them shout instantly as I stare at them while I was very surprised.

"I thought...You might guys wanted to do a blood test-"

"No need, a day after we discussed that we were gonna have a trial for you. Sanemi did it and they were disgusted from what I heard from them and my daughters" The master tells me and I wanted to cry in joy.

I really wanted to but I shouldn't, I smile happily and I look at all of them — "T-Thank you guys..."

"Of course! [Name]-San we love you!" They all shout as they came towards her and hugged her tightly.

...⭐️...End of chapter...🌙...

🌙..Secrets/Facts..🌙
⭐️Sanemi really wanted to kiss [Name] at that moment but he didn't want to make her to uncomfortable despite her actually leaning towards him.

⭐️•Shinobu was secretly buying some things for [Name] as a present so after the trial she would give it to her because she knew that Sanemi tested the demon siblings.

⭐️•Muzan was gonna kill Daki and Gyutaro once he gets a hold of them and also keep [Name] to himself,

⭐️•[Name] is getting a little bit more closer to her €nD. NOt 3x@ctl¥.....

🌙..Secrets/Facts..🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 635 51
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
808 37 10
A Tokito Muichiro × Fem! Half Demon Reader fanfic. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?" "𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦�...
240K 11.3K 56
↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...