❝STRONG WOMAN. ❞ ➤ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣...

By flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇... More

•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•
•01• Final selection Arc S1
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14-Redlight district arc S2•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26• Swordsmith village arc
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35• Infinity fortress arc
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE

•40•

8.4K 208 21
By flatlinecutie

strong woman

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝I'm still up for more adventure how about you guys?❞

MONTHS REALLY, gave you a lot of time to adjust on the new world but you really thought that things will be end after the demon slaye corp just wipe out the existing of demons you're greatful enough to save the hashira and other demon slayers life.

You got an invitation from geto so you accepted it and decide to go to tokyo metropolitan jujutsu tech, you knew damn well for sure you're clan still hides a lot of mystery you never got the knowlegde to know more about the gojo clan, because you grew up on your forter father's side that runs the demon slayer corp, if ever things will be quite more difficult task on this following days, you'll make sure to take responsibility on your three students life.

You pack your things ready to go on your nerxt journey a small backpack, is fine perhaps your father is no longer there to scold you to bring more spare of clothes, and you miss that.

"Sensei! Sensei!" You heard tanjiro's voice repeatedly shouting at the mansion, you sighed and slowly walk your feet to only witness Tanjiro, inosuke and Zenitsu waiting for your outside and surprisingly they're wearing the demon slayer corps uniform.

"There's no more slaying here now why are the three of your dress like that?"

"We're coming with you sensei!" Tanjiro said with a worried look on his face biting his bottom lip to prevent himself to be too shy to admit that he's indeed worried.

"Yes! I'm not allowing any man hitting on you without my permission so i'm coming as well!" Zenitsu said pointing to himself as if he's your lover or something.

"Yosh me as well!"

"I'm not a child to be assist by the three of you? I'm strong now now go back there..." You said and roll your eyes.

There's no way your letting your students be part of the invitation you dont like them to come with you, you wanted them to live a normal life and they should stay out of this, you knew damn well that curses will be a more difficult to kill rather than demons.

"Matte! Sensei!" Tanjiro said and hug your waist preventing you to walk away, you halt and stared at the three student giving you such puppy eyes like they're really want to come with you.

You sighed in defeat and just nodded your head slowly that's when the three boys eyes sparkle.

-Tokyo train station-

"Go find another mentor if one of you got in danger to this world of curses." You told tanjiro drinking some coffee on your cup, making him sweatdropped.

He understand how much you wanted to protect them, but tanjiro also have a responsibility of taking care of you as well, the young slayer saw you like his own mother or sibling as part of being blood related, it would be ashame of him if he lets her die there without tanjiro being on your side.

"There's no way, i'm letting you go there without on my watch, sensei please do understand i care about you as much as you care for the three of us, i wanted to be more stronger and you said i have more high potential than you..." Tanjiro said those words deeply on your heart which made you smile softly.

"Beside geto-san gave me a book about curses and curse energy so i have a knowledge about their own world of organization..."

"You're smart like me."

"It's because you're my mentor."

A bit of a conversation turn the four of you being sleepy, you wanted to took a nap but your mind never really coopearates, it still floats for how much you're still worried about tanjiro and the others even his words tried to encourage you.

You glance at the 15 year old boy sleeping peacefully on your shoulder while zenitsu was on the other side of your shoulder, for inosuke his sleeping on your lap, you're like a mother or a three child and you're not even complaining if it's Tanjiro, zenitsu and inosuke.

After a bit of a long journey on the train the four of you finally land on your destination, the three students behinds you are talking to one another but ofcourse inosuke was always the hyper one running everywhere while shouting fight me, yup my child never change he's still inosuke that we all know and love.

You chuckled to yourself as you look at the map that the crow gave you trying to find the metropolitan jujutsu tech, you saw a very far building from five meters away so you walk there making tanjiro and the others followed you from behind.

"is that the place?" Tanjiro ask.

"Perhaps." You replied adjusting your circular shades.

"That's one huge place." Zenitsu muttered.

"Lets go." you said and walk on the inside this place look like the next mordern world, and the fountains sure made you look satisfied.

This is a high class school.

Geto sure living a better life here.

"Over here y/n!" Someone called you from a far.

Speak of the devil.

You glance behind seeing Geto was approaching you with a small smile on your lips, zenitsu whispered on tanjiro judging the tall male from bottom from above."I'm more good looking than him, if i'm tall.."

"Shut up zenitsu, he's 23 and you're only fifteen comparing yourself to an adult is creepy." Tanjiro mouthed with a thin line eyes.

"I dont like him." Zenitsu replied.

"He didn't like you as well, for sure don't know.." Inosuke said which made zenitsu shot him a glare.

"Hey." You said with a smile.

"Hey, you look pretty." Geto said pulling you by the waist and peck the side of your cheek.

"I'm gonna slaughter this man..." Zenitsu said with a venom voice his angry face got result of a lightning bolt surrounding him, tanjiro held his arm to prevent him to do something.

"Zenitsu calm yourself." Tanjiro said with a cute face.

Geto only smirk on the yellow haired boy and let go of your waist."Someone is excited to meet you.." He whispered.

*Play jujutsu kaisen opening*

"Oi! Are you that from the gojo clan!" A pink haired boy yelled from a far following a running girl from behind him.

"Urusei! I will be the one to meet her first!" The ginger haired woman yelled and jump behind the salmon haired boy to tackle him down.

Meanwhile megumi just boredly walk his way hands on his pocket, he behave so well rather than his two classmates."So annoying.."

Geto chuckled to himself while tapping your back." I'm talking about them."

"Heeeeey!!! I'm kugisaki Nobara the most pretty girl here! Are you our new teacher you're so pretty?! ARE YOU SINGLE?!" The ginger haired woman said holding both of your hands.

"Itadori yuji! I'm the cutest one here and that guy is-"

"Megumi-chan." You said with a small smile, the two of his classmates stared at him with a shock expression.

"I met her before she even get here." Megumi said, the dark blue haired boy got tackled down by his classmates hearing that news.

"How dare you!"

"Not fair! not fair!"

You chuckled."They're cute and interesting but i received more loud people than them."

"So are you ready for a new task?" Geto asked you with a smirk.

"Ofcourse. I'm Y/n Gojo the most honored person.. Are you guys ready for an adventure?!" You glance on your three students from behind.

"Yes!"

You chuckled by that and the three of your students run to the jujutsu students introducing themselves, well things will be good here and you can feel it.

She glance at you and wink."Are you in or are you out?"

Y/n Gojo blow a kiss.

.
.
.

.
..
.

The End

Thank you so much! We reach this far! I'm so proud of you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 31.7K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
410K 13.2K 33
Transferred to the Swordsmith village with the task of taking care of the residents, Y/N faces challenges to please both the young and old swordsmith...
421K 12K 67
(𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙) An ordinary girl, who was obsessed with watching anime, got reincarnated into her favor...
9.8K 291 49
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...