Fight With Honor / TMNT 2014...

Bởi JesseLikeAFox

The book will be based on the TMNT 2014 and 2016 movies. Eight mutated reptilian warriors rise from the sewer... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

185 6 0
Bởi JesseLikeAFox

Some time passed by and the turtles were living under the sewer together with Splinter training all of them. But the eight wanted to go upside to see New York City even if the girls have told the boys how it was on top making the brothers want to go up more than after. Raph did once kick some shell and when Raph get home Jamey was covering for Raph with Splinter but she can't keep doing it forever.

The group wants an adventure and they get their wish one day.

The teens were in the living room talking to each other. "I have a question for the sisters." Mikey said to them while Cheyenne was sleeping in Donnie's arms. "Ask away." Jesse said to him while Leo was playing with Jesse's mask ends. "What is your guys' story? Like where did you guys come from?" Mikey asks them while Tasneem draws in her notebook. "I like to know that too." Donnie said to them while he was holding Cheyenne close to his body. "If you guys are up for a story, Jesse will tell you guys." Jamey said to them making Jesse look at her. "Okay, fine." Jesse said to them.

Flashback

In Japan

The four sisters were running into the woods trying to get away from their father Oroku Saki. "How far are we?" Jamey asks Cheyenne who looks at her phone. "We are almost at the village." Cheyenne answer her. "Well, let's get moving then." Jesse said to her sisters then the girls start running to the village until Tasneem stopped. "What are you doing?" Jesse asks her making Jamey and Cheyenne turn to them. "There are turtles here." Tasneem said to them. "We don't have time for this." Jamey said to her as Tasneem picks up four baby turtles. "But we can't leave them here. How will I cope if they die out there?" Tasneem asks them making the three sisters look at each other while Tasneem walks over to Jesse. "Please."  Tasneem said to her. "Fine, we will put them in the water." Jesse said to her while taking one of the turtles. "Thank you." Tasneem said to her as Cheyenne takes one of the turtles so Tasneem doesn't hold too much. "Jamey hold one." Tasneem said as she runs over to her sister. "No way." Jamey said to her. "Please." Tasneem said to her. "Just do it, it's the only way to shut her up." Cheyenne said to Jamey, who rolls her eyes then she takes one of the turtles. "Let's go." Jesse said to them then the group starts running away again. The girls find a safe area for the turtles and set them free into the water. "Bye, turtles." Tasneem said to them while she waves goodbye. "Can we go now?" Jamey asks them while Cheyenne look up to see four canisters full of some type of green liquid. Before, Cheyenne can tell her sisters that each canister lands on each sister, turning them into mutant turtles.

Sometime later, the four sisters were in the shadows of a Dojo where a man was standing in the middle of the room and his name was Oroku Saki also known as Shredder. "Start!" Saki yelled making the sisters jump at him at once. Saki grabs Cheyenne's bo staff before it hits his face making Jesse throw her fans at him. Saki dodges the fans as the weapons fly past him Jamey grabs them and she cuts Saki's leg making him let go of Cheyenne's bo. Cheyenne hits Saki with her bo while Tasneem wraps her weapon around his body. Saki looks up at the four to see Cheyenne pointing her bo staff's build blade at his face. "Stop." Saki said to them making Cheyenne move her blade away from him while Tasneem takes her weapon off him. "Well done my students. Your skills have impacted over the years even if you have turned into animals." Saki said to them as the lights got turned on where the four sisters were mutant turtles. "Maybe next time you girls want to leave your clan, think about what can happen to you." Saki said to them.

"Wait!" Mikey yelled stopping Jesse from talking more. "You four were humans!" Mikey yelled waking up Cheyenne. "You asked for a story about us." Jamey said to him while looking at a magazine. "So, you four are ninjas from Japan." Leo said to Jesse while Cheyenne sits on Donnie's lap. "Yes, until we moved here." Jesse said to him. "I like to hear the story of how you guys come to New York." Mikey said to them but before anyone can answer there were beeping sounds coming from Donnie and Cheyenne's lab.

The turtles leave the living room and walk over to the lab. Cheyenne turns on the computer and the screen turns on showing them the security cameras in the subway where the Foot Clan was terrorizing the area. "Surveillance uplinks are showing heavy, heavy Foot Clan activity at the Broad Street platform." Cheyenne said to them while showing the group the camera. "They're taking hostages, dude." Raph said to Leo making Jesse look at him. "But you know we're not supposed to go above ground." Jesse said to him. "We've done this before. We started something, we gotta finish it." Jamey said to her sister while Mikey and Tasneem were watching a video of a cat playing a keyboard with chopsticks. "This is insane. That cat is playing Chopsticks with chopsticks!" Mikey yelled making Tasneem smile at him as Leo look at him. "Don't be idiot." Leo said to them and he changed the monitor's channel, to Mikey's chagrin. "Aw." Mikey said a little upset making Tasneem pat his shell. "Okay. Let's rock 'n' roll, guys." Jesse said to them and the group gets ready to leave. 

The eight turtles arrive at the Broad Street platform and Cheyenne takes out her tablet and she sees that there more Foot. "They have a backup in there." Cheyenne said to them while she puts her tablet away. "I don't care what the numbers are. Let's just go already." Jamey said to them as she tried to leave but Jesse grabs her arm. "Man, I love her." Raph said to himself. "We need a plan there, guys." Jesse said to them as Jamey pushes away from Jesse. "Here's a plan, we go in fight kick some butt and leave without anyone seeing us." Raph said to them and he jumps down from the building. "Seriously." Jesse said to herself as everyone jumps off of the building. The turtles enter the subway and they stick to the shadows. "Now what?" Tasneem asks them while Mikey holds onto Tasneem's hand. Cheyenne takes out her tablet from her belt and turns it on. "There is a train heading this way and it will take us to the area." Cheyenne said to them then she puts her tablet away. "Okay, get ready to jump." Leo said to them as the train goes past making the turtles jump onto the train and Mikey cheer.

Meanwhile, the Foot has hostages, and one of them was named April O'Neil who will play a big part in the turtles lives. "We know you're out there! If you don't surrender, we start executing hostages!" Karai yelled while the Foot soldiers pointed their guns at their hostages. April pulls out her phone making a lady who was laying next to her saw her phone. "Don't." She said to April who points her phone at Karai while opening her phone camera. "Don't do it." She said to her then April takes a picture of the Foot and Karai but her sound was on. Karai turns to April and she sees the phone. "You!" Karai yelled at April while taking out her gun. "Stand up!" Karai yelled as she walks over to her. "All aboard!" Everyone hears than the lights get turned off. April turns to see a train going past them with the lights still off. Then April sees eight shadows fighting the Foot in the dark within minutes the Foot soldiers are tied up. "Let's go! Let's move!" April hears a female yelled then they leave the area. April runs over to the vent to see it was sealed shut from the inside. April runs out of the Broad Street platform. After leaving the platform half a block from the station exit and she saw a shaft making her run over there. April then sees a rickety fire escape next to the shaft and she can hear talking from the rooftop of the building. 

On the rooftop, the turtles were talking about the fight. "That was amazing." Tasneem said to them while Jesse leans onto a wall. "You were incredible!" Mikey yelled at Tasneem while hugging her. "Great elbow, Donnie." Cheyenne said to him. "Thanks, sweetheart." Donnie said to her then he kisses Cheyenne's cheek. "That's what I'm talking about! This is OUR city! These are OUR streets!" Raph yelled to them getting very excited. "You mess with us, you steppin' to the Wu-TANG!" Mikey yelled while Leo walks over to Jesse still holding onto his swords. "Ooh, yeah! Did you see that guy's jaw connect with the concrete?" Jamey asks them. "He'll be drinking out of a sippy cup for months." Cheyenne said to her sisters. "Ah, that's what I'm talking about, guys. Like shadows in the night. Completely unseen." Raph said to them and he, Mikey, and Donnie were going to share a high five until there was a camera flash, making the turtles stop moving. "What was that?" Tasneem asks them very quietly. "It's a camera flash." Donnie said to her in a low voice. "We know it's a camera flash." Jesse said to him. "Who's behind the camera flash?" Raph asks him. "By my calculations, it's a girl." Donnie said to them. "Now we got to kill her..." Mikey said making Tasneem cut him off. "What?" Tasneem said to him making Mikey look at her. "With kindness! Give her some flowers, earn her trust." Mikey said to them. "I got this." Raph said to them and he runs away. "Raph, no, no, no! Come on!" Leo yelled at his brother, Raph throws one of his chains at April which goes around her then Raph pulls her onto the roof. April lands hard on the roof then she looks around until Raph lands in front of her. "Give me the camera." Raph said to April in a menacing voice. "Ooh, look, he's doing his Batman voice." Mikey said to Tasneem while April looks up at Raph. "She's so hot, I can feel my shell tightening." Mikey said to himself. "Shut it, Mikey." Tasneem said to him. "Don't worry, you also make my shell tight." Mikey said to her. "We can hear you!" Raph yelled at him as April stands up. "If you don't give me the camera, I'm gonna..." Raph said to her making Jesse yell at him. "Enough!" Jesse yelled at him as Leo jumps over and lands behind April. "Back off, Raph." Leo said to his brother, Raph rises his hands as he walks away from April. "I only saw Batman once." Raph said to Jesse who walks over to April while Raph walks over to Jamey. "Ma'am, hello. I apologize. My colleague here forgot to say "please." So, would you please hand over the camera?" Leo asks April while walking closer to her. Mikey then jumps over to April landing behind her. April turns to see Mikey making her jump. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Chill!" Mikey said to her while Tasneem walks over to Mikey. "It's just a mask. See? Don't freak out." Mikey said to her while he takes off his mask. "Right?" Mikey said to her then April fainted. "Oh, I think that went well." Donnie said to them while Jesse picks up April. "She no fun she fainted." Tasneem said to them while Jesse gently lay April down. 

Donnie walks over to April while putting on his goggles meanwhile Cheyenne wiped the picture off April's phone. "What are we going to do?" Jesse asks Leo who looks at her. "I am working on it." Leo said to her while April woke up slowly. "Breathing steady. Blood pressure stabilizing." Donnie said to them. "Why are we still here playing doctor?" Jamey asks them while Raph takes April's phone from Cheyenne. "She may have a head injury." Leo said to Raph. "Uh, correction. She's a hot chick who may have a head injury, which makes it our civic duty to..." Mikey said to them making Tasneem pull on Mikey's mask ends. "Ma'am, ma'am. Can you hear me? Do you know what city you're in? Do you know where you are?" Donnie asks her while Cheyenne stands next to Donnie. "Have you seen that video where the cat plays Chopsticks with the chopsticks?" Mikey asks her. "Can we focus here?" Leo said to Mikey. "Guys, please! Come on. Give her some air." Cheyenne said to everyone while she places her hand on April's shoulder. "What are you?" April asks them. "Well, miss, we're ninjas." Leo said to April. "We're mutants!" Raph growled at her. "Technically, we're turtles." Donnie said to her. " And we're teenagers, but we can have adult conversations." Mikey said to her, the turtles backed up as April began to slowly stand up. "So, you're...Ninja Mutant Turtle Teenagers?" April asks them. "When you put it like that, it sounds ridiculous." Cheyenne said to her and she chuckles a little. "See, she's looking at us like we're freaks." Raph said to his group then he looks at April. "I bet that's why you took our picture, wasn't it? To show your friends?" Raph asks her as he walks over to her. "Bro, that's a good thing! Maybe she has hot friends." Mikey said to him making Tasneem hit Mikey's head. "Ow." Mikey said while rubbing the back of his head. "Looking for this?" Raph asks her while holding up April's phone. "Don't break it. No, no, no. Please." April said to him then Leo takes the phone out of Raph's hand. "How many times do I have to tell you?" Leo asks Raph who turns to him. "We don't break things, we fix them. Cheyenne already wiped the phone, genius. Problem solved, moving on." Leo said to him making Raph push Leo. "And who put you in charge?" Raph asks him making Jesse stand between Leo and Raph. "You know who did." Jesse said to Raph while placing her hand on Leo's chest pushing him back a little. "Ooh, tension!" Mikey said to himself while leaning onto Tasneem. "It's been like 30 whole minutes since you guys had this argument." Tasneem said to Raph and Leo. "Leonardo, if we want to make it home before Master, we gotta hustle." Donnie said to his brother. "Leonardo?" April said to herself making Jesse, Raph, and Leo turn to Apirl. Jesse walks over to April and leans closer to April. "Do not say a word about this to anyone. If you do, we will find you. April O'Neil." Jesse said to her then Jesse stands up again. "We're on the move, Raphael." Leo said to his brother who walks away from him. "Raphael?" April said to herself again. "Yeeeaaah, we'll fiiiind yoooou! O'Neil!..." Mikey said to her and he walks away to the others until he walks back. "I'm sorry, that came across super creepy. We will find you, though!" Mikey said to her then the turtles jump back into the shadows. April takes out her phone again and follows them. "I was on fire, bro! Did you see me back there? Guys, I totally talked to a human girl!" Mikey yelled as the group jumps across the rooftops. "Shut up, Mikey!" Mikey's brothers yelled as they disappear but not before April managed to take one blurry picture of them.

The turtles land in the sewers where the teens were racing to get back to the lair until the brothers get jammed in a tunnel. "You know you four are not small turtles anymore." Cheyenne said to the brothers who were trying to get out of the tunnel. "We were not trying to get jammed into the tunnel." Donnie said to her from the other side of the tunnel while Jesse leans onto the wall then Mikey farted. "Mikey, was that you?" Donnie asks him. "Pepperoni." Mikey said to them as Cheyenne and Jamey grabbed Mikey's hands and the two start pulling Mikey. "Ow, don't pull so hard." Mikey said to them then he lands on top of Jamey. "Hey, Jamey." Mikey said to her making Jamey stand up making Mikey fall down. "Mikey." Jamey said to him as Tasneem helps Mikey up. "Let's go before Splinter gets home." Leo said to them and the group goes into the tunnel.

The turtles arrive back at the lair where everything was silent, there was only the sound of dripping water drops tricking into the muddy waters. "Is he here?" Raph asks Donnie. "I don't see him. Donnie?" Leo asks his brother who checks his gadget. "My thermal scans indicate there's a 74% variable that there's a 61% chance he's not..." Donnie said to them then Mikey pushes them. "That he's not here, guys. That he's not here." Mikey said to them. "Shhh, Mikey." Tasneem said to him. "Okay. Fall in, QUIETLY." Leo whispers to them then the group jumps into the lair but Mikey slips making the group look at him. "Dude." Raph said to him as the group walk over to where they put their weapons down. "So, guys, if it wasn't already obvious with that girl, dibs." Mikey said to them. "Shh, Mikey and you already have a girlfriend and that is me." Tasneem said to him. "I know, I like seeing you get mad it's so cute." Mikey said to her. "Shh..." Leo and Raph said to him. "If Master Splinter catches us, he'll send us back to the Ha'shi." Leo said to them while Jesse puts her fans up. "I ain't going back to the Ha'shi." Raph said to his brother disagreeing with Leo. "Every time we're in the Ha'shi, it's because of YOU." Leo said to him as he shoves Raph. "Well, bro." Raph said then he shoves Leo. "You won't have to worry about me dragging you down anymore." Raph said to him making Mikey turn to Raph. "What's that supposed to mean?" Mikey asks him getting in Raph's face. "I'm going out on my own. First chance I get and I am taking Jamey with me." Raph said to him making Jamey look at Raph. "How are we gonna finish our hip-hop Christmas album, bro? You're the hype man!" Mikey said to him. "Shhh!" Leo said to Mikey and the brothers starts shushing each other. "You spit in my eye." Raph said to them as he shh Donnie. "What is happening?" Tasneem asks them in a whisper. "Shh! He's not going anywhere. We all stick together." Jesse said to them breaking it up. "Sorry I spit in your eye, bro." Mikey said to Raph who looks at him. "Guys? Guys." Donnie said to them making everyone look at him. "We got a bogey." Donnie said to them then a flashlight gets turned on and was right behind them, it was Master Splinter and he was not pleased. "Uh..." Mikey said to himself then Splinter flicks his tail hitting Leo and Jesse's legs and knocking two down. "Where have you been?" Splinter asks them while he looks over at Raph and Jamey. "We weren't..." Raph said to him but Splinter warps his around Raph's neck and Splinter throws him into Jamey. "I forgot to soak my retainer!" Donnie yelled making Splinter flick his tail under Donnie and Cheyenne's feet. "I'm totally sleepwalking!" Mikey said as Splinter turns to Mikey. "Look, Mikey's sleeping and walking. He's totally innocent." Mikey said to him making Splinter hit him with his tail. Then he looks at Tasneem not he doesn't do anything to her. "Enough! You disobeyed a direct order. Why did you go above ground? What happened?" Splinter asks them but the turtles don't answer him. "Very well. If that's how it's going to be, to the Ha'shi!" Splinter yelled to them making the turtles groan.

11 Hours Later

The turtles were in the Hashi doing some difficult poses and meditating. Jesse was doing a handstand on one finger with her foot-balanced books, and Leo was going the split between two chairs while eggs balanced on his hands and head. Mikey was doing a handstand on a swivel chair while Tasneem was balancing on uneven books, Raph was standing on a bicycle while knitting and Donnie was on a spinning board while playing ping pong with himself. Cheyenne was on her balancing pens on books while standing on an office chair. Splinter walks into the Ha'shi after 11 hours seeing the turtles still doing what he has given them. "Ooh, 11 hours in the Ha'shi. Are you sure none of you want to tell me where you were last night?" Splinter asks them while walking over to them. "How you holding up, guys?" Leo asks them as Splinter hits the bicycle that Raph was on with his tail. "Ah! I ain't breaking if Jamey ain't breaking." Raph said to him. "Donnie." Cheyenne calls him. "Experiencing intense nausea but not breaking." Donnie answers her then Splinter spins the board that Donnie was on making Donnie try to keep his balance. "Guys? I'm in the zone! There is literally nothing that could break me right now!" Mikey said to them until Splinter tosses a pizza onto the table in the middle of the group. "Starting to break." Mikey said to them while shaking. Since Splinter's sons and the girls won't speak to him but Splinter knows who was the weak one in the group. "Of course, you've all tasted the 5-cheese pizza, but this...cheesemongers have speculated its existence for centuries. Da Vinci's original masterpiece. I submit to you..." Splinter said to them then he opens the pizza box. "Novantanove Formaggio, the 99-cheese pizza." Splinter said as the smell of the pizza's cheese overpowered the turtles' noses. "It's not possible..." Mikey said to himself. "Mikey, it's a trap." Tasneem said to him. "I agree, a pizza with that variety of cheese is a culinary impossibility." Donnie said to him while Splinter holds out a piece to Mikey. "Shall I list the ingredients?" Splinter asks Mikey. "No." Mikey whispers as Splinter walks closer to him. "Cheddar..." Splinter said as he gets closer to Mikey. "Leo." Mikey calls his brother. "Provolone..." Splinter said to Mikey. "Mikey, don't you do it!" Leo yelled at him. "Asiago..." Splinter said as Mikey was trying not to give in. "Keep it together!" Cheyenne yelled at him. "Taleggio..." Splinter said to him. "I don't even know what that is..." Mikey said to him. "Mozzarella, of course." Splinter said to him. "All right, All right, All right..." Mikey said cracks falling for Splinter's trap. "We left the lair because the Foot were taking hostages, and we totally kicked butt, and there was this girl named April O'Neil who took our picture...but we took care of it!" Mikey yelled then he takes in a deep breath. "Idiot." Jamey and Raph said at the same time while Splinter recognized that name, it brought back a memory from a long time ago. "Oh, no, my worst fears have been realized." Splinter said to himself. "Don't worry about it. Cheyenne erased the picture! We're not in danger." Leo said to him making Splinter turn to Leo. "No. It's April O'Neil who is in danger!" Splinter yelled as Mikey takes the pizza that was in Splinter's hand. "Find the girl. Bring her here." Splinter said to them. "But, sensei, you said to not go..." Donnie said making Splinter cut him off. "Find the girl!" Splinter yelled at them. "Find the girl." Mikey said making Splinter look at Mikey who jumps a little. Splinter walks away from them as the turtles jump off the Ha'shi items. "Why does he want her here so badly?" Cheyenne asks them. "Did you see the look in his eyes?" Jesse asks Leo who looks at her. "What was it?" Leo asks her. "Splinter recognized that name, April O'Neil." Jesse said to him as everyone walks closer to each other. "Like it brought back a memory from a long time ago." Cheyenne said to them while Mikey holds Tasneem from behind. "Donnie and Cheyenne find April." Leo said to them making the two nod before running over to their lab.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

86.8K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...