Impossible

By aciferrrr

Brittany S. Pierce was just a normal 27 year old new yorker when something insanely weird happens. What would... More

Human
In my Dreams
Agent Caster
All this Time
Special Connection
Good/Evil?

Good Sources

413 15 1
By aciferrrr

"Um, I guess that I, uhh. I guess I just-" I was cut off by the sound of the door downstairs being slammed open I- stood up, happy to be out of my predicament, and walked to the door.

"Brittany, were are you going?" She stood up and walked after me. halfway down are fast walk down the stairs, we were met the a lethargic and out of breath Rachel.

"Oh.... Brittany.... good... you're here." She said in between breaths before looking to Santana and flashing her a show stopper smile. "I found out more about the-" I cut her off by placing a hand over her mouth and looking at a confused looking Santana. I eyed Rachel in a way that told her to be careful with her words. Rachel moved her head so my hand was no longer covering her mouth. "Good morning, Santana. If you don't mind, I need to steal Brittany for a second." She stated, placing her hand on my bicep as she looked up at Santana's tall figure. Santana just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"What ever Berry. I needed a break anyway. Make it fast though." She turned around to walk up the stairs. When I heard the door close, I pulled Rachel to a room so we can talk privately.

"Alright, What did the kid tell you?" I said as I took a seat on a table.

"No, I can't BELIEVE that you came here without getting your stomach checked out!" She said, confusing me as she lifted my shirt to look at my abdomen. She stumbled back into the far corner of the room, hitting the wall as she let out a very loud, very dramatic gasp. "Were did it go?!"I tilted my head in confusion. She was starting to scare me. I lifted my shirt and looked at my abdomen, only to be met with the pale skin that has always been there. I looked up at Rachel who still looked terrified.

"What? All I see is my stomach." I said stupidly. Rachel shook her head and walked up to me, repeating her actions, only this time, running her hand on my abs. "Look Rachel, You're really nice, but I thought for sure that you and Quinn had an unspoken love that you chose to deny." Rachel scoffed and rolled her eyes before stepping back once more.

"I assure you Brittany, I am not at all interested in fondling you for anything short of concern for your well being. And what is going on between Quinn and I is none of your business." I grinned at her defensiveness. I was still confused as to why she was so interested in my stomach.

"Okay, I'm really confused, why are you so fascinated by my abs. You see me in sports bras every day during class." Rachel was still looking over me, as if looking for something. She shook her head before responding.

"You don't remember?" I was even more confused. I know she loved dramatics, but this was too much. She saw my confusion and proceeded. "You were cut by one of the gang members." She stepped forward and lifted my shirt once again, but dragged her finger across my abdomen, sending a sharp pain through core of my stomach. "Right here. From one side to the other. I saw the blood myself. It was on your shirt, the floor, and all over the blade. You lost a lot of blood." She was speaking painfully slowly as she continued to run her fingertips across my ribcage. I could feel my adrenaline pumping once again as my breathing started to become heavy and ragged. I was freaking out by now. I needed to know what else she saw. More so

than I needed to know what the boy said.

"What else did you see Rachel?" Rachel was still tracing her fingers along the bone of my rib cage, never tearing her gaze from my stomach as she spoke, lowly and slowly.

"You were running faster than I have ever seen anyone run before, you're eyes were really bright blue. Even your sclera was bright blue. Your skin was almost glowing the same color as your eyes. You were able to throw a guy that was at least twice your size into another man without a single struggle. You didn't even seem to show any emotion when you were beating the hell out of nine or more men while still avoiding blows coming at you from every side of you." She looked more fascinated than scared. I don't know how one person can find my stomach so fascinating. She has yet to take her eyes or fingers off of my abdomen.

"I don't understand, how could I do that with no memory of it?" She finally looked up at my eyes, still not moving her hand, and started to study my eyes now. I was so confused at her actions. She grabbed my shirt by the fist full and yanked me hard down to her level. She started to look very deep into my eyes and got really close to my face. "Okay Rachel, now your starting to make me feel like Jane from Tarzan. Can you please tell me why you are so fascinated by my body parts?" I felt her fingers dance across my abs again and got ready to say something when we heard the door open and Santana's irritated voice boom through the room.

"Berry, If you Don't mind I wou- what the hell is going on in here?!" Rachel snapped her head towards Santana who was now looking at me with the same fascinated look on her face. She looked down to Rachel's finger that was

still moving at the tingling skin that lined my ribs. "What the hell is she doing? Your eyes are.... Wow! Brittany, why are your eyes glowing?" SHE walked up to me and pushed Rachel out of the way to see me closer. Once Rachel moved her hand, I felt the sting worsen until it actually felt like I was being cut with a knife. I screamed and doubled over onto the ground, holding my stomach. I reached up and ripped my shirt off of my body to relieve my pain. I looked up and saw Rachel and Santana kneeling at each side of me. I reached up and grabbed Rachel's hand to place it on my ribs. The tension was relieved slightly, but it still felt like a knife was plunged into my stomach so I pushed it away. "Brittany, what's wrong?" She looked terrified. I wondered if it would work if she touched me.

"TOUCH ME!!!" Santana looked slightly taken back by my words and I grasped her hand, unclenched her fist and placed it upon my ribcage. I automatically felt a rush of cold run from the skin underneath her skin and through my body. I was soon able to calm down as the pain was taken from my body. I looked up at Santana who looked like she had seen a ghost. Her face was pale and her eyes were wide as they bored into my own, as if trying to make sense of what was going on. She moved her hand and was about to remove her hand from my skin when I grabbed her hand. I gasped when I saw how fast my had moved, but I inwardly prayed that she didn't see anything. "Please, keep your hand there." I asked her with pleading eyes. Her expression seemed to soften when she saw the plea that I was sending her.

"Okay, come here." She pulled me to her side and scooted so that our thighs were touching and she wrapped her arms around my torso, interlocking her fingers at my ribcage. "Now, can you guys please tell me what's going on?" I looked at her and looked up at Rachel who looked very sheepish under Santana's gaze.

"That's actually what Rachel and I were talking about when you came in."I said as Santana rolled her eyes at Rachel followed by a deadly glare in her direction.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's all you were doing, 'Talking'" She said with air finger quotes as she rolled her eyes again. "What were you even doing with her, Berry? I thought you had the hots for my girl, Q what happened to that?" I let out a loud snort of a laugh at Santana's words, finding the coincidence hilarious. Rachel glared at me, and then Santana, trying to hide her furious blush with furious rage.

"I know, I said the same thing." I whispered, causing Rachel to blush even more and Santana to smirk devilishly. I turned to Santana to explain. "Rachel wasn't trying to hit on me, she was looking at my stomach because Something was there that isn't there anymore."Santana tilted her head in adorable confusion, urging me to continue. "I was stabbed in a mugging and my cut isn't there anymore." I looked into Santana's eyes, trying to read her expression.

"What do you mean you were STABBED in a mugging?" She yelled, in what sounded like rage. "Why didn't you tell me?!"She sounded really upset.

"I completely forgot about it. I was too focused on trying to get to class on time."I heard Rachel scoff and roll her eyes before throwing a 'yeah right' toward me. I scowled at her and looked back at Santana who looked outraged.

"FORGOT!!!??? How could you just FORGET that you were STABBED in the stomach with a knife?! Surely your job isn't as important to your LIFE!" She was standing to her feet, with her hand pressed against my abdomen, pulling me up with her.

"I was on an adrenaline rush. I had no feeling until Rachel touched me." I pointed in Rachel's direction. "I was injected with some type of chemical concoction that was meant to kill me."Santana looked positively horrified.

"Alright, start from the beginning. I deserve to know everything since I am now involved with this whole situation."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 254 20
Not taking and writing requests any more. This book is for female readers. These are MY imagines from my tumblr account.
445K 7.8K 31
Braylon Ryder is 15 years old and lives the perfect life. Beautiful, athletic, smart, good grades and lots of friends. Or so everyone thinks. What...
4.5K 119 11
Jamie is from a small town and happens to run into Hailee Steinfeld in need for assistance.. or was it fate? Later moving to LA for journalism she ca...
36.7K 1.1K 32
Santana Lopez has it all. At 19, she's the daughter of a drug Lord, has too much money and has a different girl every night. Brittany S. Pierce is da...