๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐•๐€...

By tim3r34d3r

"๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ," "๐‰๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ž๐ข'๐ฐ๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ... More

โ„๐“ƒ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง
๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿช
๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
A/N
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข
A/N
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
Discontinued

๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ

1.7K 44 7
By tim3r34d3r

"Keep up loser!" Lei'wa yelled on her Ikran, the pair heading to the tree of voices, "I am!" Miles laughed, flying next to her.

They soon dipped into the trees where a light tree was shimmering. The Ikran landed on the ground, allowing their riders to climb off before flying away.

"This is the tree of voices," Lei'wa said, looking back at Miles, "It was destroyed by the sky people years ago, but Eywa regrew as much of it as she could," she smiled, leading Miles in between the hanging branches.

He knew the tree of voices, he was the one who ordered the destruction of it all those years ago.

He stared after her as she gently grabbed one of the branches, holding up her queue before connecting it to the branch. He followed her and delicately held a branch, connecting his queue to the branch. The sound of voices erupted in his head as Lei'wa spoke up, "You are now one of the people, you hear the voices of our ancestors," she brought her head to the branch he was connected to.

"Now that you are Omaticaya, you may carve your bow from any tree of your choosing from the forest," she said, turning away and holding a branch, her gaze drifting to the ground.

"You may also choose a woman, or a man," she smiled, turning to face him, "I'm being inclusive," she shrugged.

"You do have many fine women," he said, looking at her with a thinking face.

"Like who?" Lei'wa asked, turning back to the branch she held.

"Nemini is a good hunter, I've seen her in action," he pondered, watching Lei'wa's back tense up, "Or Rey'ka, I thought she was sweet" he grinned, at this point he was just trying to tease her.

"Miles." She said, a tenseness in her voice which he picked up on. He wanted to keep playing with her, "Amina is very tactical and sma-"

"For fucks sake," she muttered, whipping around quickly to face him, "what happened Lei'wa?" He asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Miles, my Eywa," she groaned, rubbing her face in annoyance.

"What?" He said, looking at her as confused as he possibly could, he was ready to see her snap, tell him that he should shut up and move on but he was shocked by what came out of her mouth next.

"Miles, fucking hell," she hissed, "Do you not get it?" She questioned, moving closer to him, "Miles, I want you," her eyes searched his for any sign that he may reject her, but she found non.

He found himself speechless, looking down at the girl in front if him.

"Jesus Christ Lei'wa, thats all I needed to hear," he said, bringing himself closer to her.

At this point they were chest to chest, their faces inches away from each other, "good" Lei'wa breathed out, bringing herself onto her tip toes to gently kiss him, his hands instinctively went around her waist, holding her secure against him.

Her hands slid up from his chest to hold his neck as she continued to push herself against him. The pair pulled away slowly, trying to catch their breath.

She pulled them to the ground, sitting close to him, his hand went to her neck, pulling her towards him and she let him take the lead.

She crawled closer to him, her hands never leaving his neck. She pulled herself onto his lap, her legs wrapping around him.

His hands slid lower under her thighs as he readjusted her position, she let out a little gasp at the contact, leaning into his touch. She pulled away from him reluctantly, "Miles," she breathed out, looking up at him, "I want you to be my mate," she whispered, her eyes being lit up by the glow of the branches.

"Lei'wa," he whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead, "Yes," he smiled, his arms tightening around her.

She gave him a kiss on his forehead, before moving down to his cheek, landing on his lips. She pulled away from the kiss, pulling herself away and bringing her braid over her shoulder, holding it up to reveal the tendrils at the end of her braid.

Her breathing was heavy as Miles brought his braid over his own shoulder and inched it closer to hers.

They took a deep breath as the tendrils connected to each other, Lei'wa gulped, throwing her head back at the feeling.

"Keep your eyes on me princess," Miles said, swallowing the new feeling which overcame him. His body being presented a whole new feeling of pleasure.

He tilted her chin down towards him, keeping it in place as they both tried to over come the new feeling being presented to them.

She pulled Miles forward, falling back onto the grass, the two in a mess as they celebrated their new found relationship.

Lyle didn't know to explain to the RDA that Miles had gone missing so he just avoided it, until he was cornered by the general.

"Lyle. Where is Colonel Quaritch," she said, looking up at the man who was significantly taller than her as he was an 8ft tall being and she was just a human.

"Last I heard from him was a few days ago, apparently he's hiding out with some people in the Hallelujah Mountains," he shrugged, looking down at the general.

"He's with the Omaticaya clan," she thought out loud to herself, "Did he tell you anymore?" She asked, looking at Lyle with a menacing look.

"No, not yet, he was supposed to inform me soon," he said, trying to keep his best friend safe.

"We're sending troops to the Hallelujah mountains in two days," she stated, looking at Lyle with a stern face, "Make sure you find out where his ass is," she hissed, pointing an accusing finger at him.

Lyle racked his head, unsure what to do, he grabbed his intercom and tried to contact Miles, but it didn't go through, the signal lost.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

The sun shone on the newly mated couple who laid under the tree of voices. Lei'wa stretched in the embrace of someone, turning around go nuzzle her head in their chest.

She heard someone chuckle and start to pat her head. Her head tilted upwards to see Miles, a smile on his face as he brought his lips to her forehead.

"Good morning, Lei'wa," he said, playing with one of her braids, twirling it around his finger.

"Good morning," she sighed, draping her leg over his, "we have to get back," he yawned, retracting his arms.

"No," Lei'wa whined, trying to pull him back, the warmth that once engulfed her disappearing.

"Come on, up you get," Miles laughed, pulling her up and putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Fine," she huffed, calling for Aiko who swiftly landed in front of them, Miles' Ikran following.

The pair parted ways and boarded their animals, leaving to reach camp.

A pool of nervousness formed in Lei'wa's stomach as they approached the mountains. She was mated without a blessing. Her gaze drifted to Miles and the nervous feeling in her stomach vanished, the feeling being replaced with happiness.

He met her gaze, a small smile on his face. Their attention turned to the mountain they were about to enter, Lei'wa preparing herself to face the consequences.

A/N

Hi everyone! As promised, chapter 14!! I couldn't stop laughing writing this, I don't know how to describe scenes with romance very well so please 😭😭

I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll try get out a short update tomorrow, but my Aonung fic is going to be getting some new updates soon!!

Again, thank you for 1k + views 💗💗

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 430 25
in which ay'yeiva finds peace in an arrangement with the new boy. ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ...
1.5K 40 13
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž ๐„๐๐ƒ"- ๐“๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐˜๐€ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ...
240K 6.3K 19
"แดษดแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡," "๐‘›๐‘œ," "sษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด‡ ส/ษด," - โ™ซ โ™ช โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ™ช โ™ซ - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
9.4K 177 27
โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐€๐‚๐“... ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐„ฬ๐‰๐€ฬ-๐•๐”...โ โ๐ˆ๐“'๐’' ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๏ฟฝ...