๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐„๐’๐“ - ๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ QLOUD3D

โ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„! โž โ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ! โž... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐——๐—”๐——๐——๐—ฌ ๐——๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง-
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ,
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ

1.3K 76 132
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ QLOUD3D

lowercase intended !
proofread ? : x

chapter 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : ...
❛ it's a wrap 4 u baby. ❜

─────────────────────────────

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 did i tell you to do? ❞ ivy raising a brow as her eyes skimmed over the text from the unknown number.

her lips quirking a bit as she moved onto the next message "you and that baby better watch y'all backs," ivy muttering as she quietly read them to herself.

her brows remaining screwed together as her face looked like one of constipation, the threats she'd just received leaving her in a state of temporary shock.

"what in the actual fuck!?" jaw falling slack as it wasn't a game anymore—not that it was from the start but now it's a whole different ballgame.

not only has this thing plagued her life this man who is 'supposedly' the father of the thing is also beginning to plague her life.

The two just as equally annoying; the fetus in her stomach a bit more as she held a personal vendetta against it.

"shit! what am i supposed to do?!" lowly cursing as she tried to think of something, anything to say back to the text that really didn't need replies. i mean they were threats how do reply to threats?

does she tell him he ain't gone do ish? is she supposed to brush it off? is she supposed to not take it serious?

"how'd he even find out?!" looking at the phone sideways as it dawned on her, she never told him she decided to keep the thing.

she didn't have the guts nor nerves to tell that not only had she taken his money but she'd gone against his wishes as-well?

he was gonna kill her.

there was no doubt about it, ivy greenfield and her unwanted unborn child were gonna die and looking at the list of culprits it would most likely be by fire.

she'd went against both of their wishes and kept the thing she practically called his phone and begged him to get rid of.

"who is this?" ivy opting to play dumb as this wasn't what she expected; but nothing has been going as expected so this in a way was to be expected.

Her long bubblegum pink, bedazzled nails clicking against the cracked screen protector of her phone.

Leg anxiously bouncing up and down as she raced against the three dots bouncing on the other side of the screen.

Indicating the man was typing though Ivy had no plans on seeing or hearing what he had to say.

Call her a hypocrite but she was a bit taken off guard.  how did this random ass man that probably doesn't even remember her name find out her number, and that she hadn't gotten an abortion?

"stop playing on my phone." the girls hands sweating as she barely sent the text in time, quickly blocking the scarred man as to avoid any further confrontation.

She was most definitely a hypocrite. she'd went as far as to calling him from a number he had saved in his phone via spoof card to tell him he needed, to send her $600 for an abortion to get rid of a baby; she wasn't even sure was his.

And she didn't remember his name either, he was just a one night stand.

     SHE A BADDIE SHE KNOW SHE A TEN,               SHE A BADDIE WITH HER BADDIE FRIEND.

Ivy's head immediately snapping towards her phone quickly picking it up to rant to Tiana about what she'd just been through.

"Oh ma god, ti! You won't believe the shit I just went through this crazy ass ni- you just don't listen, and who playing on yo phone?"

The scarred man speaking into the phone having played an uno reverse and used her own trick against her.

Although it may have took a lot more digging and time than he would've liked it too he was desperate to get through to this girl.

Desperate for her to either a, get rid of that baby, b, send him his rent money back or c, die- baby included.

Those were her only three options no more, no less. of course, like any female she played a game but, he just so happened to play it better.

Ivy freezing up as the man who for the time being was her unconfirmed baby daddy spoke into the phone.

Instead of being met with Tiana's happy go lucky voice she was met with a deep gruff one; a complete contrast to her best friend.

"These the opinions you got." dabi licking his lips before beginning his threat towards the mother of "his child" if you could even call the girl that.

"Option number one, you get rid of that baby which is what you were supposed to do in the first place."

The man holding up one finger speaking with his hands to emphasize his point; although the girl on the other side of the phone couldn't see it, it could most definitely be heard in his voice.

"Option number two, you send me my $600 back and stop playing with me."

"Or option number three and the one I'm currently leaning towards the most, you and yo baby get a buy one get one free package deal to hell."

A small smirk appearing on his face as his threat came to an end, Ivy also wanted to get rid of the baby but she had no means to do so.

    "aghh." a tired desperate sigh leaving the man's mouth not only had the girl blew through the $600 the first of the month was coming, and quickly at that.

He only had $400 of his rent, that's not even half and seeing as he's a villain, he and his land lord were already on incredibly thin ice.

"Let me go find a job." standing up from the couch the man heading towards the stairs of the club.

he'd decided to go to a recruiter and get a few jobs to make the rent money instead of crying about it.

As much as he wanted somebody to nobody was just gonna drop $600 into his lap, not without receiving something in return.

The girl had blocked him thinking he was playing but he was so very serious. though she would soon find that out soon if she didn't follow through with getting rid of that baby.

ivy's pov,

Sitting in the office my leg bouncing up and down as I waited for the manager. as much as I didn't wanna do this and become a laughing stock it needed to be done.

"he's gonna kill me, he's actually gonna kill me."plams becoming sweaty and clammy once again as just walking here nearly gave me a panic attack.

I'd stop and look over my shoulder every second the feeling of eyes burning holes into the back of my head.

I'm actually gonna get a job, and at McDonald's of all places I'd much rather work in retail or waitressing.

At least then I'd get free clothes and discounts on stuff.

There's quite literally nobody I can talk to about this, my parents don't even know I'm pregnant; and I'm trying to keep it that way.

If they found out they'd kick me out for sure. this would no doubt be the nail in the coffin for them, and I can't call Tiana because I'm absolutely terrified that he might answer the phone.

All my other friends would most definitely tell everybody and they momma my business but that's to be expected as that's how I am and that's the type of people I associate myself with.

Tiana was my only real support system and she was holding the spot down well.

...but is she really my friend? i mean, if you really think about it,

All this is tianas fault; she invited me to that party, she let me drink and smoke, she let me dance on him and leave with him.

then she told me to call and tell him I was pregnant and tell him it was his and that he needed to help me get rid of it.

Everything was tianas fault if she'd have been a good friend and watched me like she was supposed to-none of this would be happening.

Tiana is the reason I'm pregnant and she may be the reason for my death if I don't dispose of this thing, and quickly at that.

Scrunching my face up as there was a slight shift in my stomach before it began to bubble, a stinging feeling coming up my throat.

Bringing my hand up towards my mouth quickly hoping up from the seat rushing out the office and into the bathroom.

Over the past few days I've become accustomed to the feeling of throwing up, and when I do throw up it usually means one thing.

The bad omen was acting up again.

©️ QLOUD3D

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

29.1K 757 10
"๐™‹๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™." โžช ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แด€ษชแดŠแดœ sสœษชส™แด€ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดs แด…แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด€ แดกแดแดแด€ษด แด›สœแด€แด› แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡s สœษชs สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ โ™ก๏ธŽส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ !โ™ก๏ธŽ
46.8K 1.6K 27
A famed Doctor, and a top Pro Hero finding their way to each other after high school heartbreak. Kirishima's rocky relationship with Mina finally plu...
Chasing her ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ GaneshWritings

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

1K 194 20
In the city of Pune, Ajay, a 24-year-old, love failure, depressed man, leading a life similar to a dead corpse, once again falls in love with Nitya...
The Wooden Butterfly ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Mohona Bose

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

33.6K 1.2K 14
Lan Shizhui, an obedient son and student. True pride of his Dads, Wei Ying and Hanguang Jun. Join his life as he explores the different aspects of li...