๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ

By G8BBYC3

๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. - แต‡หกแตƒแถœแต แถ แต‰แต สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ยฉ๐—š๐Ÿด๐—•๐—•๐—ฌ๐—–๐Ÿฏ More

๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
I : ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
I : ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

I : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘

40 5 0
By G8BBYC3

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢?

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂
"ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ"

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆.

Lunch wasn't over yet and there was no way I was going back to the cafeteria... so after I reached my locker and shoved my shit in their with extreme force, (denting the locker door in the process) I went to the library.

Luckily, there was almost always not a lot of people in the library.

I sat down on one of the sofas and scrolled through tiktok, MINDING my business, when I felt a presence approach me. I looked up to see a tall lean dude with long dark brown hair thrown up in a bun. His vibrant green eyes, peered down on me, and he had freckles dusting his cheeks.

He sat down in the seat next to me like there weren't any other available seats in the almost empty library. I went back to scrolling through tiktok hoping he wouldn't try to start up a conversation.

"You're new here right? I haven't seen you around." 'Ugh!'

"...Yeah, I am," I looked up from my phone then went right back, obviously trying to tell him I wasn't very interested in talking to him.

"Well, I'm Peter!" He's also unmated. "Nice to meet you Peter," I forced out a little smile.

Time went by really fast. The bell loudly rang and lunch was over. On one hand I was glad but on the other, I wasn't. Because Peter ol' boy was still hanging around.

"So what class do you have?" He asked, looking over my shoulder. I looked at my schedule to see that I had, "AP History."

"Oh cool, me too! I'll take you there." I didn't need a guide nor did I want company, but he clearly wasn't going to go away so I just let him.

He rambled on about something that I wasn't paying attention to, when I was immediately hit with that amazing scent from before. Our mate is close!

I sighed, hearing Destiny get so excited about someone who doesn't even know us and probably doesn't even want to know us.

I looked around, and like on instinct, my eyes landed on him. No lie, he's fine as fuck, and tatted up just how I like it... but he just screamed man whore. Destiny purred in delight but I was unamused. I quickly averted my eyes so I wouldn't be caught staring.

I've had my fair share of cheaters and I wasn't interested in another player.

"Oh let's sit there!" 'Why is he talking to me again?' Peter dragged me to sit me down in front of him. I was about done with people pulling this way and that way today... but at least I was sitting next to the window again.

☆𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣ׁ ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂As class went on, I could feel eyes burning a hole into the back of my head. As much as I wanted to look behind me and return the favor, I kept my head forward. Though, the staring never ceased to stop.

When the bell rang, I quickly gathered my things  and tried to leave, but Peter just had to stop me. I sighed knowing if I stayed any longer I would have to face Aiden, and I was not ready for that.

"Sooo- I was thinking..." he dragged. "What is it?" I rushed. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Would you like to grab a coffee sometime?" He asked with a blush dusting his cheeks. 'We literally just met an hour ago.'

"Ummm," I was going to turn him down as politely as possible, but that wasn't quite in my nature. "No."

I walked around him and out the room. But of course, I didn't get far without being stopped again. This time by him.

I furrowed my brows, seeing him tower over me. "Um? Excuse you," I tried to go around him but he blocked my path once again. "What's your problem?" I snapped at him. I didn't have time for this nor did I have the patience.

"You're Azara right? Aiden's sister?" I looked him up and down, trying to sniff out his intentions, "What's it to you?"

He scoffed, crossing his muscular arms, "Being the alpha of this territory, I have the right to know."

I rolled my eyes, 'Just great, I should've known.'
Oouu alpha?! Our mate is powerful! Destiny purred in satisfaction even though this wasn't the time to gawk.

"Well, you're not getting anything out of me nor will my files tell you anything you don't already know." He clenched his jaw and fists in frustration, "Listen, and listen good red-"

I had no desire to listen to what he was going to say, so I walked around him, successfully getting past him. He was barking orders behind me so I simply ignored him.

He reached for my arm once again, tugging me back. I craned my neck to look behind me and looked between his hand and his face, "Remove your hand," I said calmly and collectively. A small creepy smirk began tugging on the corner of his lips, "Or what?"

I caught him off guard when I literally bit his hand. I could see the punctured holes my canines left in his hand as crimson colored blood slowly began oozing out of them.

"What the fuck!" He snatched his hand back, feeling immense pain—almost like his hand was burning, or on fire even. Seeing that his hand wasn't healing how it normally would, made him feel uneasy, and frankly, scared.

He snarled at me and in a swift movement and I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Put me down you gorilla built, booty scratching, doodoo sniffing, self-centered bastard!" I pounded on his back and he grunted, probably not thinking I would have that amount of strength in one punch. I smirked a little and continued pounding on his back, even harder than the last.

☾ 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ

'Who the fuck does this chick think she is disrespecting me? Me, the alpha?'
I like her. I wanna lick her.

Jackson didn't know why his wolf was purring. He didn't know why Frey was so happy being around this girl. When you were with him, or even near him, he was content. Not to mention, horny.

Out of all the girls I have been with, Frey has never said a word in attempt to protest my decision. He would growl or even gag, but this particular one, he longed for.

For some reason I got angered, seeing her with whoever that guy was. And I was furious when he asked her out. I had no reason to be so mad but neither of us could help it.

It made me wonder if we were possibly mates. But that simply couldn't be. I shook that thought out of my head, not wanting to believe it. But I was going to look into her for sure.

☾ 𝘼𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑ׁ ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂The stares we were getting was a given. Girls glared at me with envy and boys stared with desire. But I scowled in annoyance.

When he finally put me down, I mean mugged him as I fixed my clothes. "Asshole," I muttered.

"What was that red?" He towered over me again. "I called you an asshole, you can't hear?" I looked at my nails, seeing that they needed to be redone.

He growled at me in attempts to intimidate me, "No one disrespects me!" I stared at him as I chewed my gum. If he thinks he can make me submit, he's sadly mistaken.

"Ever heard the saying, you get what you give?" I blew a bubble with my gum and popped it in his face just to further irritate him.

Having enough of this, I scanned over the parking lot and saw that my car was on the other side. I didn't even get to take one step and this dude was already on my ass, "Don't even think about it." I gave him the dirtiest look I could muster up and he returned it with a smirk.

Suddenly the voice and scent I was dreading all day, was right behind me. "Azara..." I looked everywhere but him because of all the guilt I was feeling. "Hey Aiden..." I murmured, fiddling with my curls. He took a step closer to me and I took one back.

"Why won't you look at me? Do you hate me that much? Did I do some-" "No Aiden, you didn't do anything," I looked at him, seeing his eyes glossed over. He looked so hurt. "I could never hate you." "Then why d-"

Out of no where, an insanely annoying high pitched voice, screeched throughout the parking lot. "Jackson! Jackson, baby!" They both groaned as neither one of them wanted to deal with this right now.

I took this opportunity to make my escape, which was foiled again. My face smacked right into his hard physique, which actually hurt. I rubbed my nose as my face scrunched up in discomfort.

Some chick with bleached blonde hair and poorly tanned skin, came around. "Hey Jackie!" She smiled at him and then looked me up and down in disgust, "I didn't know you hung out with trash," she spat.

Look to the left, look to the right...
'Who does this bitch think she's talking to?'

"At least you acknowledge your worth," I gave her a fake pout to which both boys snickered at.

Her face turned red out of embarrassment, "Jackie you're gonna let her talk to me like that!" "Well, would you look at that..." He walked off somewhere, leaving the girl to chase after him.

☾ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Before Aiden could turn back around, you were already gone. He sighed, knowing this wasn't going to be as easy as he thought. But he wasn't going give up not matter how much you avoided him.

Jackson came back and looked around to see that the little red head wasn't there. "Where'd she go?" He asked. "While you were running away from one of your hoes, she left."

Jackson rolled his eyes at the blatant disrespect but knew Aiden was just speaking out of emotions.

(Aiden was in fact not speaking out of his emotions. He was dead serious.)

"It's fine, I'll just get her file from the school." "Whatever," Aiden left to his car and took off, as Jackson did the same.

What they didn't know is that their normal lives would be taking a turn. Maybe for the worse or maybe for the better.

☾ 𝐿𝐴𝐷𝑌 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝑂𝑂𝑁
©𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 6.9K 42
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
34.2K 2K 67
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
6.8K 275 41
She is addicted to her phone. Addicted. She writes to her cyberbully because she needs to let her emotions go. She doesn't tell an adult because she'...
138K 4.2K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ----ยฐยฐยฐยฐ ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...