The Bet

By ImJustPepper

"Do I look like the kind of woman who needs to bribe someone into sex?" She raised an eyebrow and placed a be... More

W
1) Day
2) Night
3) Sam
4) Diner
5) Camila
6) Mickey
7) Hustler
8) Prying
9) Butterflies
10) Dare
11) Playing Nurse
12) All Better
13) Purple
14) Mommy
15) Dream
16) UGHHHHH
17) Dinner Date
19) Shy
20) Dessert
21) Concsuscsxghj
22) Fine!
23) Spiraling
24) Training
25) Getting Pretty
26) Debauchery
27) Too Well
28) K.O
29) Pretty Girl
30) Soft and Fluffy
31) Swirl v.s Blast
32) Promises
33) Honesty Hour

18) Under the Stars

8.6K 324 142
By ImJustPepper

  The sound of a guitar being played danced through the air and caught both of our attentions.

We both smiled at the sight of a man playing guitar on a park bench farther up the path.

Camila turned to me and glanced between my eyes and lips. "You know another experience everyone needs in their life?"

  I couldn't help but giggle at her charming question. "What?"

  "Dancing under the stars to a stranger playing guitar," she grinned wildly.

  I got goosebumps over how effortlessly romantic this magical woman seems to be.

  She grabbed my hand to lead me closer to where the music is coming from, and my heart skipped a beat.

  It skipped a few more when we finally got to the man on the park bench, where she gripped both my hands to lead me through a fun little dance.

  I threw my head back and laughed out of pure joy and amusement. I never do cute and spontaneous stuff like this. If I encountered this man in the park alone, I probably would have smiled, put a dollar in the case at his feet, and moved on with my life.

  But with Camila, I get to dance and laugh and sing along to the tune.

  I reveled in the snort she let out when we both got the words wrong to the song the man was playing.

  It was perfect.

  This feels perfect.

  Not even the fact that it is dangerous to fall for her can ruin this moment for me.

  Once we had substantially tired ourselves out dancing together, alone, and with the man playing guitar, I placed a five in his case followed by Camila's fifty.

  I breathed a laugh and shook my head, that's going to take some getting used to.

  After our fun, we walked, hand in hand, deeper into a more secluded part of the park. Of course the thought of serial killers and such crossed my mind, but I doubt any murderer would suspect their targets to be viscously effective street fighters, so we have the element of surprise on our side.

  And when it comes to Camila, Cal reassured me that if she wanted me dead, I would already be long gone, so that's comforting in an odd way, I suppose.

  Trying not to focus on unfortunate realities like that, I played with Camila's fingers in the hand I am holding. I held out our connected hands and ran my fingers along her stunning nails, specially the ones that have been filed down to be dull and smooth.

She chuckled at my particular fascination with them. "Notice something you like, Angel?"

  My cheeks heated and I bit my lip at the suggestive comment combined with that nickname. . . No one's ever called me that before. It's cute.

  Camila suddenly leaned closer to my face. "Oh, you liked that didn't you?"

  Oh god, even in the dark it's obvious how flustered she makes me. Damn.

  My cheeks heated further as I munched on the inside of my lip more aggressively. "Maybe a little," I let out in a whisper.

  Camila smiled and let out beautifully content sigh before lifting our arms for me to spin under. "You're the cutest, Angel," she used the nickname again and it made me grin.

  When I finished my spin, she pulled me in close, very close, one hand wrapped tightly around my waist and the other playing absently with my hair.

The feeling of her beautifully soft and sometimes hard frame was even more present in my mind due to the lack of light. I could only see a mere outline of her sexy figure. I had to use other senses to fill in the gaps.

Because of that, I found her hand again to fiddle with and feel. Of course, I was drawn to the nails that practically proclaim that she fucks women. Why wouldn't I be?

She hummed quietly in the darkness. "Curious little thing, aren't you, Angel?" She teased in a whisper, finding a nice tree to lean me against.

This time, heat flooded my lower stomach. I rubbed my thighs together as the butterflies there demanded that I play along.

I gave a timid nod. "Yes." The word Mommy was at the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't bring myself to say it while I'm not lost in disorienting waves of pleasure.

She blessed my ears with another satisfied hum.

God, her voice is so sexy.

"Would my curious little Angel like to take them for a ride?"

Holy. . .

My heart jumped and the place between my thighs got significantly more damp.

The feeling of her two long fingers tracing the curves of my lips in the darkness made my knees week. They literally started to shake. "Yes," I rushed out before I could collapse.

Who knows how my body would revolt against me if I denied it this pleasure.

"Good girl."

Holy holy holy holy. . .

She pulled on my bottom lip with her magic fingers. "Open."

I pulled back, as much as I could being smooshed between her and a tree and all, because I was suddenly lurched back into reality. "Here?" I whisper yelled, at least expecting to go back to the car first.

"Yes," Camila responded succinctly, like she couldn't imagine any reason we wouldn't get down and dirty right in the middle of this park. "Here. Now." There was no room for argument in her tone. "Open."

And no room for me to second guess what's about to happen and where we are about to do it.

My mouth fell open at her command and she hummed once again. "Good girl. Suck."

God, I'm such a doormat.

She rocked her fingers slowly against my tongue and into my throat, and I did as told.

The knot in my lower stomach kept becoming tighter and tighter with each pump of her fingers into my mouth, replicating what she might do into my pussy later.

My body buzzed with how dirty all of this feels. Her teasing, the way anyone could catch us at any moment, her dominance. It's all so depraved.

I love it.

I whimpered into her fingers, especially when she made me gag around them. The second time she went too deep, I heard her chuckle at my reaction. That truly almost made me cum undone like a teenage boy playing seven minutes in heaven for the first time.

I'm a tad bit of a humiliation slut.

She pulled her fingers free much too soon in my humble opinion, but that idea went out the window when she slithered under the hem of my dress and caressed me over my lingerie. The pair I think it would be stupid to deny that I wore just for her.

After proving that she can get me thoroughly worked up without an inch of skin to skin contact down there, she finally moved my panties to the side.

I couldn't help the moan that slipped out. "Yes," I sighed in a low groan.

I felt Miss Camila grin as she kissed my neck. "I love to hear you moan for me, Angel, but be careful. I don't hear our friend playing guitar anymore, we wouldn't wanna disturb his walk home, would we?"

I clamped my mouth shut at that realization. I don't hear him either.

"Oh no — Ah!" I tried to whisper but Miss Camila thrusted her fingers into me instead.

"Camila!" I whisper yelled at the way she almost made me blow our cover.

She snorted. "Sorry Angel, what were you saying?" She feigned innocence but just finger fucked me deeper and palmed my clit harder.

"I was — I — oh my," I panted, completely forgetting about what I meant to say.

I'm sure I'll remember later though, and then she'll get an ear full of it for this.

For now I'll just pant and whimper into her shoulder, though.

  She nibbled on my earlobe. "You're so wet for me," she whispered with a chuckle. "I should have shoved you against a tree and finger fucked you a lot sooner, Angel. I bet you would have liked that."

I nodded my head dumbly, completely lost in the sauce, ready to agree to anything that keeps this pleasure coming. "Holy cow, you're good at this," I whined, Mommy once again at the tip of my tongue.

She laughed loudly. I know my eyes bugged out of my head at the way it echoed around the hopefully empty park.

I swung my head around looking for any poor unsuspecting whitenesses that might have stumbled upon us because of all the ruckus we're making.

  Camila was having none of that, though. Her free hand slithered up to grip my jaw and maneuver my face back in her direction. "You seem a bit distracted, Dear." He fingers slowed to a teasing pace inside me.

  I groaned.

  "Do you want me to make you come, Angel?"

  "Yes, please!" I cried, thoroughly distracted once again. Just please move a little faster.

  She hummed. "So polite, but not exactly the phrasing I was looking for. Try again."

  Of course, because I failed to give her the answer she wanted she didn't adjust her pace, and it caused me to squirm in her hands as I racked my foggy brain for the right thing to say. It clicked but she had already started her teasing.

  Camila giggled and clicked her tongue at my squirming. "Take what I give you, Angel. Don't be greedy."

  I groaned into the night air at being denied again, but ultimately did as told. Gritting my teeth and flexing my legs, I forced my eager body to stay still.

  She rubbed her nose against mine cutely at my cooperation, a huge contrast to the torture she's causing me downstairs. "Just tell me what I wanna hear and I'll give you what you want, Dear."

  I panted into her lips as she placed gentle pecks across my mouth. Luckily, how effortlessly sexy she is got the words she's looking for bubbling right up to the surface. "Please make me cum, Mommy. . ."

She let out a groan that sounded like liquid sex. "That's more like it, Angel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

More smut:)

Hope you have a nice day!

~ Pepper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.4K 30
❝You've spilled blood for me. Taken lives for me." Between words, he kissed and bit along the column of my throat. His calloused hand bracketed my ne...
27.9K 656 24
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫�...
1.4M 31.5K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
69.5K 1.8K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...