Unexpected Marriage | TenyaIi...

By BlkStaaR

XBlackreader story for all my beautiful queen's♡ 《BlackReaderxTenyaIida》 Ill make a description Chapter!♡ More

《Character's 》
《Prologue 》
< Chapter 1 >
< Chapter 2 >
< Chapter 3 >
< Chapter 4 >
< Chapter 5 >
< Chapter 6 >
< Chapter 7 >
< Chapter 8 >
< Chapter 9 >
Mini Announcement
< Chapter 9.2 >
< Chapter 10 >
< Chapter 11 >
< Chapter 12 >
< Chapter 13 >
《• Black • History • Month》
< Chapter 15 >
< Chapter 16 >

< Chapter 14 >

1K 53 23
By BlkStaaR

Y/n pov/Author pov

I woke up to the sun in my face and groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around in the unfamiliar environment then suddenly remembered where I was.

[What it looks like]

As I sat there for a minute I looked to the side and noticed my outfit from yesterday was sitting on the chair. I reached over and picked it up as the scent of lavender hit my nostrils. I smiled at the pleasant scent and got up and headed to the bathroom and took a shower, after the shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I walked back into the room and made the bed, making sure everything was nice and neat and headed downstairs.

As I reached the bottom step I noticed Iida at his desk seeming to be busy as well on the phone. He seemed to notice my presence and gave me a slight smile and wave. I waved back and quietly made my way to the couch not wanting to intrude on his conversation.

I looked around the room still in awe about how beautiful his home looked. It was extremely huge as well, too much space for just one person you had to admit. He honestly had great interior taste you praised. As you were busy enjoying the scenery, Iida had ended the call and was staring at you, thinking to himself how cute you looked as you looked in awe at everything and how the sun shined on your skin making it glow almost as if you were absorbing its light. You unintentionally looked to your right side and made eye contact with Iida you smiled and felt ur face heat up slightly. Iida returned the smile with a light blush dusting his cheeks feeling a bit embarrassed that he got caught staring at you.

He cleared his throat and opened his mouth then closed it almost as if he was thinking of something to say. He then pulls out his phone pulling up a post about a carnival. "Would you like to go?" He said already making his way to your side and showing you the screen. Your eyes adjusted to the screen, "what's the occasion?" You said in a questioning tone. "Well...you didn't really have the best day yesterday...and I thought this could possibly cheer you up...but its fine if you don't want to.." Iida said rambling and doing random chop signals. You were a bit surprised that he would go out of his way to try and cheer you up even though you two weren't exactly close nor strangers. You smiled to yourself a bit, usually you would've probably declined as you didn't want to be a bother as hes already done more then enough. You honestly questioned how could someone be so kind...he's never seemed to have any bad intentions or motives...never expected anything in return for his kindness. Is this what it means to be a hero you questioned.

"He's My Hero" you said internally while smiling.

You snapped yourself out of your thoughts, "I would love to go" You replied. "Great! Shall we go in hm about an hour...gives you time to maybe change into something more comfortable." Iida said and you nodded in response.

[Time skip to The Hotel]

You were currently choosing something to wear while Iida waited in the car. After changing you looked in the mirror making sure everything looked good. You decided to grab a few things like a water bottle, snack and a little blanket as it was chilly outside. As you were putting the blanket in your bag you noticed the yellow envelope where the marriage contract was inside. Something told you to bring it with you so you quickly stuffed it into your tote bag and headed out the door rushing to Iida car and getting in.

The drive there was silent but a comfortable silence. Iida had some random radio station on. The song Golden Hour-by jvke came on. Iida thought to himself how perfect the song fitted you as you were just gazing out the window enjoying the view and the song, humming to it. He mentally noted to add the song to his favorite Playlist.

[Time skip to carnival]

We had finally arrived at the carnival as you got out the car you noticed Iida putting on a mask and hat. You gave him a questioning look. "To hide my identity as I am the number 4 pro hero..." Iida said to your questioning look. You put a hand over your mouth in shock as you hadn't notice you've been hanging out with one of the top pro heros. To be fair you were too busy in your struggles that you didn't give much thought to pro heros, you'd only hear mentions of them here and now. You could hear Iida chuckling, "you seem surprised? Did you not know?...Maybe I should've kept it a secret.." he said in a flirty/mischievous way. His genuine laughter made your heart race, it was like music to your ears and you hoped to hear it more in the future.

After a couple of rides you both decide to head to the food area thinking of what to get. You wanted to try the funnel cake while Iida got some cheese fries and corn dogs for u both. While u both were walking you heard people whispering, "look at that couple!" "Omg they look so cute together." "Their even matching...im jealous!" "Is he a idol or something?" "Wow she's so Pretty" you too were getting a lot of attention. You hadn't even noticed that you and Iida were practically matching.

[Yalls fit ♡ cute ik]

You both blushed at the comments. You hesitantly slipped your hand into Iidas and in response he intertwined your fingers with his. You weren't sure why you did it but you weren't complaining.

You both finally found a table and sat down. You both started eating, you even offered him a piece of your funnel cake which he happily accepted. While you both were almost done eating you heard someone scream, "OMG IS THAT INGENIUM!" you looked as someone was pointing at you both which caught more peoples attention to you both. Before you could react Iida had stood up and grabbed your hand. You quickly grabbed your bag and the giant [F/A] Plushie, before you both started running.

[F/A = Favorite Animal]

You both were completely outta breath but happened to be in front of the ferris wheel you both got on after Iida practically begged the man running it to let yall on. As you both reached the top of the ferris wheel it stopped."I told him to stop the ride once we reached the top..". You gave him a questioning look until you both saw fireworks. You were amazed at how pretty it looked but also a bit afraid as you didn't handle the loud explosions it gave off well. So everytime one exploded you would sorta flinch unintentionally. Iida noticed this and scooted closer to you and held your hand. You had completely stopped flinching as him just being next to you calmed you and you felt protected. The only person you could be completely vulnerable with outside of your best friends.

"Iida.....I accept your marriage proposal." You said facing him as a firework went off. It took him a second to register what you had said but once he did he smiled.

"The start of our unexpected marriage.."

_________________________________________

Hi Love Bugz! I tired to make this chapter long for my long hiatus...I apologize forgive me! ♡ HOPE U ALL HAD A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY! [GIF FROM MAIDSAMA]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 843 17
Uraraka X fem reader. My writing gets better as the story goes on, and feel free to leave constructive criticism.
102K 3.5K 35
*ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬�...
365K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
98.6K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...