The Legend of SMG5|Season 1:...

By Dracunyan1987

[SEASON 01 - The Rise of Y/n L/n] You arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom to search for Mario at Peach's Castle to... More

Bio: Y/n L/n aka SMG5
Episode 01 - The Cake is a Lie
Episode 02 - Dreams
Episode 03 - Y/n Meets SMG4
Episode 04 - Y/n and SMG4 Vs. SMG3
Episode 05 - 99% Idiot
Episode 07 - Y/n and Mario Play Minecraft
Episode 08 - Bad Stars
Episode 09 - Mario & Y/n and the Retarded Spaghetti Factory
Episode 10 - Mario and Y/n's Spagheti Delivary
Episode 11 - Who Let The Chomp Out?
Episode 12 - Tubbie TV
Episode 13 - Bad Star's Back
Episode 14 - Seaside Stupidity
Episode 15 - Can Ganondorf Come Out to Play?
Episode 16 - Mario and Y/n & The SPAGHETTI MACHINE
Episode 17 - Mario and Y/n's Road Trip
Episode 18 - Mario and Y/n Go to DIDNEY WORL
Episode 19 - Lost in the Woods
Episode 20 - WOFTI I (Season 1 Finale)

Episode 06 - Y/n and Mario Meets Slenderman

1.2K 26 11
By Dracunyan1987

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

It's nighttime here at the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario was in SMG4's room, snoozing away through the night, until he suddenly heard someone coming inside the room.

Mario: *Snort!* Huh? Hello? Who's there? Don't hurt me!

???: Mario!

Mario: AAAAAAAH! *Pulls out Rocket Launcher* STAY BACK! I'M WARNING YOU!

Then suddenly, the lights were turned on, revealing Y/n raising his hands up in defense when he saw Mario that is about to shoot him with his rocket launcher.

Y/n: NO! MARIO, IT'S ME, Y/N!!!!

Mario: Oh? Sorry about that, Y/n. I thought you were some kind of monster that was about to kill me in the darkness. What are you doing up in the middle of the night?

Y/n: Well, I was hoping that you would like to come outside with me and go look for some monsters in the dark. They're a bunch of them out there and they're cool as heck.

-Outside the Castle-

Notch: You bet I am!

-Back With Mario and Y/n-

Mario: What are you talking about, Y/n? There are no monsters out there!

Y/n: Come on, it will be fun. I brought us some flashlights, a cool with some soda, some camping equipment, marshmallows, and some cans of Mario brand spaghetti to go camp out somewhere and find some cool monsters! PLEASE!

Mario: *Sigh* ok fine, but you had me with spaghetti and marshmallows and I have nothing else to do tonight since I can't go back to sleep, so let's do it!

Y/n: Yay! Let's go Mario! Time's a wastin'

Mario: Ok then.

So then, the two of them ran out of the castle to go look for some monster out there in the woods near the castle, unaware that they're about to meet someone that will scar them for the rest of their lives.

Mario: Mama-mia! It sure is dark around here.

Y/n: You're telling me? It's a good thing I brought firewood and some tents to sleep in tonight. This shouldn't take too long for me set up camp here in these woods near Peach's castle.

Within a few minutes, Y/n quickly managed to set up camp for both Y/n and Mario, but Mario was a bit confused to why there was a forest near Peach's castle at this time of night.

Mario: Since when there was a forest near Peach's castle?

Y/n: I don't know.

Mario: ...good point...well, let's cook us some spaghetti and roast some marshmallows!!

Y/n: You got it.

So then, Y/n and Mario started making spaghetti with the cans of Mario brand spaghetti and roasts some marshmallows by the campfire before they decided to go explore in the woods to find some monsters.

When they began their hunt for monsters, they came across a fence with a sign that is warning them both that a strange monster is lurking beyond that fence, but these don't even care as they ignored the sign that says, "DO NOT ENTER - dangerous crap going on beyond this fence."

Y/n: Well, are you ready to go find some monsters, Mario?

Mario: Yeah, let's do it!

Then they both climbed up the fence and continued onto the woods.

Mario: Hello? Anyone here?

Y/n: Here monsters, come out, come out, wherever you are!

Mario: Wario! You're not here naked, are you?

Y/n: Yeah, if you ever jump out of one of these trees naked, I'm gonna be very upset and I'm not afraid to call the cops on you!

Mario: Yeah, me too. *Groans* Man, it's so frickin dark here! I can't see a damn thing!

Y/n: Not to worry, Mario. I did say that I brought us a couple of flashlights to help us see in the dark better.

Mario: Ok.

So, the two of them use their flashlights to see better in the dark, but they both have a feeling that someone is watching them, but they both just brushed that feeling off and continued walking in the woods to look for monsters in the woods.

Mario: You know, I just have a feeling that someone is watching us.

Y/n: Yeah, I have that feeling too.

Mario: 

Y/n: Yeah, it's probably just our imagination.

Then suddenly, Mario stopped walking for a moment when he heard a noise in the area and turned around to see nothing, but darkness.

Mario: Weird, I thought I heard some...Y/n? Are you ok? *Sees what Y/n is looking at*

Then the two of them saw someone in front of them as a tall man in a black suit and tie and the man has no face, freaking the both of them by what they saw.

Mario/Y/n: HOLY WEEGEE CRAP!

Then the faceless man looked down at both Y/n and Mario and they all stared at each other in complete silent.

Mario: Ok then.

Y/n: Wow. I never seen someone like him before. This guy must be so cool.

Mario: Yeah, let's go find some more monsters in these woods.

Y/n: Ok let's go. See ya later, tall guy.

As Y/n and Mario ran off into the woods, they did not realize that the tall man known as Slenderman was following and he somehow doesn't have any motive in killing them both and just wanted to make some friends, but people are always scared of his scary appearance. Then Y/n and Mario stopping running and turned around to see Slenderman following them.

Y/n: Why is he following us?

Mario: I don't know but stop following us, tall dude.

Then they continued traveling through the forest with Slenderman still following them.

Y/n: Why he still following us?

Mario: I don't even know, but this is so strange.

Then they were both about to leave until they quickly turned around to see Slenderman getting a bit closer to them, which happened when they both turned around for a moment.

Y/n: Huh? He seems to be getting closer when we turn our backs for a second.

Mario: Ooh? Maybe he wants to play a game of red light, green light.

Y/n: Ok then, let's put it to the test then.

So, Y/n and Mario started playing red light, green light with Slenderman, until he got in front of them. Then, Y/n had an idea that might work.

Y/n: Hey, Mario, I have an idea that might work.

Mario: What's that?

Y/n: Let's try to walk backwards so that he can't get closer to us.

Mario: Great idea, Y/n.

So, they began walking backwards while keeping their eyes on Slenderman, unaware that Slenderman is right behind them.

Y/n: *Turns around* Gah! He's right behind us!

Mario: *Turns around* Gah! He is!

Y/n/Mario: Aaaaaahhh!

The two of them may be startled by Slenderman teleporting behind them when they started walking backwards, but Slenderman doesn't seem to want to kill them and he thought he is playing the red light, green light game with them as he looked down in shame.

Y/n: Wow. How did he do that?

Mario: Yeah, that's amazing. He's so cool.

Slenderman was shocked to hear them say that he was so cool, which made him happy that they're both not scared by his appearance.

Y/n: Hey Mario, do you think he has a place to stay?

Mario: I don't know, I'll ask him. Hey, do you have a place to stay for tonight?

He then shook his head, "no" to them.

Y/n: Looks like he doesn't have a place to stay tonight, Mario. Maybe we can let him stay at the castle for tonight.

Mario: Well, why didn't you say so. Let's go back to the castle, guys.

Y/n: Ok, I think I can make a spare bed for him to sleep on. You can sleep in my room too, Mario. I got plenty of materials to make more beds to sleep on.

Mario: Where did you learn how to make beds?

Y/n: Ohh, some guy named Notch made a cool sandbox game called Minecraft and it's so cool. I managed to create beds instantly with my powers from the game. That guys is a cool person to make a game like that.

Notch: 

Y/n: We can have a sleepover and watch some movies and play video games.

Mario: That's so cool. You up for a night fun at the castle, Slendy?

Slenderman: *Two Thumbs Up!*

Y/n: Alright then, let's get back to the castle.

So then, the three of them head back to the castle with Y/n's camping stuff and they head back inside the castle to have a sleepover in Y/n's room.

They saw Luigi and SMG4 having a normal conversation until they saw Y/n and Mario with Slenderman as they started screaming in terror after seeing Slenderman in the castle and they ran out the door, screaming like little girls. Everyone else did the same and the three of them are so confused to what just happened.

Y/n: I wonder what's their problem?

Mario: I don't know, but I'm up for another can of Mario Brand spaghetti.

Y/n: Me too. I can also go for a pizza.

Mario: Great idea. I'll go call the pizza delivery man to deliver us some pizza.

Y/n: You up for some pizza, Slenderman.

Slenderman: *Nods then gives them a thumbs up*

Y/n: Ok then. Hey, Notch! Wanna play some Minecraft in my room?! We're having a slumber party in my room!

Notch: *Appears in the castle from the ceiling* Yeah, I'm down for some Minecraft and some pizza!

Mario: Awesome.

Y/n: Yeah, best night ever.

And the four of them spent the rest of the night having the best sleepover and Y/n, Mario and Slenderman became best friends. Even, Notch became good friends with Y/n and Mario after that night and inviting them to their sleepover to play Minecraft and eat some pizza.

END OF EPISODE 06

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE 07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284 9 1
"Married? It's only been three months!" Mario protested, looking rather annoyed. Saiko agreed passively, while Tari and Luigi simply shrugged at the...
30K 209 11
⚠️ WARNING: The Following Fanfic contains Gore and Violence.⚠️ Life was simple and plain. Then there were rumors of strange men and the construction...
1.9K 13 2
Disclaimer: This is a continuation of the Smg4 Alterative: MxM Destiny, which is a continuation of the New Years book and so on. If you haven't read...
24.4K 268 20
You were hanging out at the Mushroom Kingdom today until Boopkins introduces you all to his new game. What happened to his game? That will have to be...