DETENTION

By fiftyshadesofbey

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 �... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII [FINALE]
Friend??

XXXI

1.2K 93 44
By fiftyshadesofbey

Tw...Mentions of abuse and Aggravating ass characters.. I need u all to comment 🙃}

It was almost an entire day before Onika had finally regained her consciousness, "Oh, you're awake." A pretty lady in uniform says to her holding up a clipboard.

"W-who are you?" She asks wincing painfully feeling sore all over her body but her face had hurt the most.

"I'm your nurse. You actually got here yesterday and hopefully you'll be able to leave in no time." The woman smiles softly. When had she gotten to a hospital?

Onika decided to just calm down and try drown out all the questions she had because it was honestly just going to give her a headache.

"Oh okay." Onika sighs out, she was feeling sleepy all over again maybe she'd just take a little nap.

"You need anything?" The nurse asks Onika just before she left. Onika shakes her head 'no' "I want to sleep." She mumbles out already feeling drowsy.

"Okay, I'll just let you rest up, I'll be back a little later." Onika nods watching her leave the room.

"Fuck!" She jumps up with a startle at the feeling of ice cold water being poured all over her already fragile body.

"Get up!" The voice above her roars, this wasn't her father. He was a monster from the pit of hell. Looking around the room she'd seen they were in the basement—where most of her serious punishments really took place— the pain in her body wouldn't let her get up.

"Are you fucking deaf?! Or do I have to make you stand up myself!" She wasn't replying, the fear and the pain in her body wouldn't let her. Her arm that was in a cast looked like it had been hit on repeatedly and her legs wouldn't comply to his wishes.

"Okay I see what it is. You want to be defiant." Robert chuckles, "Those girls you been hanging with really did turn you into a little rebel, awwn my little rebel." He mocks a sadistic smile plastered broadly across his features, just then he had punched her in the face.

The tears that she'd been so desperately trying to hold back fell immediately, her nose having been more than definitely broken, he smiled at that.. her pain.

It always made him feel some typa way, good but a tiny bit of him always felt a tinsy bit guilty but he'd always mask that with more anger, she took everything away from him.

She killed her! She killed the love of his life, her birth was a curse upon his life! If she'd just aborted the baby like he'd told her to all those years ago, Carol would still be here with him and neither of them would be in this situation but you know shit happens.

"F-fucking bastard." Onika had said lowly but Robert had still heard it, clearly at that.

"I didn't actually get that, mind speaking up?"

"I said you're a fucking bas—!" She hadn't got to finish her sentence when she felt a searing pain on her legs. He'd broken the glass bottle he was drinking from on her legs, the glass shards had stuck to her skin like magnet on metal.

She let out a loud scream feeling the world slowly starting to close in on her, the pain was unbearable, "That will teach you not to talk back at me you little—"

"Open the door!"

Onika had passed out...

_____

"Argh!"

"Onika?! Onika what's wrong?" The two girls had ran up to the bedside almost immediately, their hearts we're beating fast in their ears. They'd visited yesterday but Onika was unconscious throughout.

So they'd come back immediately after school was over the next day which was today...

Onika was in a daze, her eyes were scanning the entire room like Robert would jump out at any second.

"Onika? Onika? Onika?!" Beyoncé says loudly finally grabbing her attention.

"Huh?"

"I was asking if you needed anything?"

"Water." Onika says still in a bit of a trance.

"I'll go get that, I'll be back before you know it." Beyoncé smiles softly leaving the room so now it was just Robyn and Onika.

Robyn didn't know what to say, was she supposed to bring up her father? No not right now. Was she supposed to ask if she was okay? Of course she wasn't.

What exactly was she supposed to say to someone in the hospital with broken limbs, "You don't know what to say huh?" Onika smiles a bit although it hurt to do so.

"Honestly no, not really." Robyn replies back.

"You know you could just say it, say you told me so that I should've left the house a long time ago."

"I'm not gonna say that but I am gonna say one thing, your father is in police custody."

Onika shrugs, "I'm willingly closing that chapter in my life." Robyn smiles at that, "I actually have a question, how did the police know?"

"Your call, you called me and I let them know."

"Thanks Rob, you saved my life you know." Onika says with so much adoration. They bask in that little moment for awhile before Beyoncé finally gets back with the bottle of water.

"Thanks, Bey." Onika says appreciatively taking the water from her hands, she takes a few sips of it before dropping it down.

"W-where's my phone?" She asks to which Beyoncé points at the bedside table, "We got it from your house."

"Thanks." She looks through her phone while both Robyn and Beyoncé converse for awhile.

"Hey Onika, we wanna go get some chic-fil-a you want anything?"

"Yeah, just get me anything you get." Onika smiles appreciatively at them, she was actually hungry but didn't want to impose on them too much.

Now she was the only one in the room, she looked down at her phone seeing she had a missed call from just one person— Aaron. So she called him back.

"Onika? I thought you said I could call sometime, I called but you haven't been picking up." He said from the other side of the phone.

"I been at the hospital." She says almost void of emotion.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?"

"Accident." She lied, you know when I said she couldn't lie like seriously, it was obvious she was lying but then again he didn't know her enough to call out her bluff.

"Can I come see you?" He asks again.

"Uh.. I don't know." She knew how jealous both girls could get and honestly wasn't in the mood to hear all that. "Don't you have work and stuff?"

"Free day. Just send me the address, I'll stop by."

"Okay."

"You got a lil.. something." Robyn says wiping at the sauce on her face.

"T—" A knock on the door was heard making all the girls look to the door, Onika smiles softly at him whereas both Robyn and Beyoncé looked at him in confusion.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah." Onika replies back watching as the light skinned man walks further into the room with some flowers in his hands and a get well card too.

"Hi, these are for you." He smiles at Onika dropping the gifts on the little stand. "Thank you." Onika replies back admiring the flowers.

"Mhmm hmm.." Robyn clears her throat getting both their attention, "I'm Robyn, this is Beyoncé and you are?" She asks getting straight to the point.

"Aaron, a friend of Onika's."

"A friend of Onika's huh and why haven't I met you before?"

"Uhh... We recently became friends. She's cool so yeah."

"Mhmm.." Robyn didn't reply to that but instead opted to stare at the flowers in the distance. He got purple daisies pfft Onika's favourite colour was pink. So pink roses would've been way better.

Come to think of it. She'd buy Onika a pink rose when she comes tommorow.

Beyoncé on the other hand just stared at the two who were making a light conversation in silence, she assessed him from head to toe. Light skin, maybe 6'1, very curly hair, looked mixed with something else, honestly he was an average in her opinion.

She wasn't really jealous or bothered by him, Onika already said she liked them both so little boy might as well take a hike.

___

Visiting hours were now over, Onika still had a few days left to be in the hospital, by the time she was released the school term would practically already be over. The fact that she was going to miss her exams was really bothering her and that in turn led to a headache..

She needed to stop stressing, she still had about two extra school terms to cover it all up.

Aaron had left first, then Beyoncé but not before placing a soft kiss on her cheek and a little peck on the lips with made Onika blush profusely, now Robyn was about to leave.

"I'm gonna be off now, but I promise I'll be back tomorrow as soon as school's out." Robyn says to which Onika nods. There was only one thing on her mind at this moment and she wanted to practcalise it. If she could accomplish that then maybe her stay here wouldn't be all that bad.

"C-can I get a bye kiss?" She can't believe she really just asked that!

"Umm.. yeah. I mean why not." Robyn walks over to the bed and places a quick kiss on her forehead, then one on her cheek and a quick one on her lips but that didn't satisfy Onika one bit.

She pulls Robyn's face back, deepening the kiss, their tongues fought for dominance which was a battle won by Robyn... obviously.

"Y-you just wanted that hmm?" Robyn smirks. Onika nods shyly in reply her face feeling hot, that had to be one of the most erotic things ever.

Beyoncé's kiss was soft and assuring whereas Robyn's was passionate and ascertain...

She could kiss them for hours and still not be satisfied.

Okay.... This was pretty good, don't ya think?

Questi time 😀

Robyn?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Robert?

The Kiss?

Aaron?

Their relationship so far?

Predictions?

How do you think Monica would feel about Robert's arrest?

vote, comment, share+♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.7K 19
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐥�...
166K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
26.8K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.
5.5K 194 24
Read to find out !!