𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

23

7.2K 370 27
By WrittenbyDior

Kasie sniffled as she admired the two-day-old ink that decorated her body in the bathroom mirror of her jet. The tattoos were sentimental to her life's story and to see them done so beautifully meant more than she could explain.

Steve was so respectful about her tattoos; he listened to her story and made sure to ink her with perfection. Although he was used to hearing stories about what tattoos mean to his clients, Kasie's was different.

Like everyone saw from the outside, Kasie's life was perfect. She'd gone to school for free, started a successful business, had wonderful parents, and seemed to live the dream.

But the parts that people didn't know- the bad, dark, and ugly- although they weren't mentioned or seen as much didn't mean that they weren't a major part of her life.

In fact, in addition to the good, the bad parts helped shape her into the wonderful, powerful businesswoman that she is today and with the help of Steve and Jayson, her story could still be a seen part of her as it was now on her, permanently.

"'Roe, you good in there?" Jayson asked from outside the bathroom door. He thought he heard her crying but just thought she was taking a shit or something.

"Yeah, I'm good." She smiled softly. "Can you help me take off my saniderm?" She asked, opening the door for him.

"You was crying? Wassup, talk to me." He asked softly, noticing a tint of red on her nose.

"Nothing's wrong." She assured him. "I just- I really like them; they mean a lot to me. Thank you." She wrapped her arms around his waist.

Jayson knew that Kasie wanted tattoos before, it was a conversation they had on one of their late-night talks, so he made sure to call Steve ahead of time and tell him that Kasie would be getting something done too.

No matter how late it was, or how tired he was, Jayson always remembered every minute detail that Kasie told him. He was in love with everything about her, especially how she could go on, and on about subjects that she was passionate about.

When they'd take the time out of their days to talk as a couple, and learn from each other, he always went to sleep feeling more connected with her than he had before.

As the days they spent together continued to progress, they started to become one unit while also maintaining their individuality; they were becoming the perfect team.

"It's nothing, baby. Stop crying though, you know I don't like that shit." He kissed away the pout on her lips.

"You make me so mad." She groaned frustratedly.

"What did I do?" He chuckled, still kissing her.

"You're so perfect for me. That's why I fuck with Brandy heavy, that's my dawg." She ran her nails through his beard, looking deeply and lovingly into his eyes.

Perfect wasn't even the word for their relationship; they were on some straight fairytale shit.

Kasie hoped with everything in her entire existence that they weren't just in the honeymoon phase that she'd been hearing so much about. Where it was all rainbows and sunshine until a certain point and then it just gets... dull.

That's probably the only concern she had in her relationship with Jayson, especially when October came around and the season started. For instance, now they'd been spending damn near everyday with each other, but what happens when he goes on the road for long periods of time?

Or when he's too tired to do certain things? What happens when his work life starts to take back his time? What would that make of their relationship?

It was thoughts like that that often scared Kasie. She knew that within all fairytales, there was a villain who would come along and sweep away all the good times for a while; leaving their victims to pick up the puzzle pieces of what their lives once were.

"'Roe? Come on mama, we're here." He tapped her shoulder.

"Huh- what? What the fuck?" Kasie frowned as she was now sitting in her seat, working on her computer. When did they get out of the bathroom? When did she even sit down?

"What?" Jayson frowned with a confused look on his face.

"When did- you know what. Nothing." She brushed it off, just accepting the fact that she had just endured the biggest 'zone-out' of her life, in which she had just spent the last forty-five minutes of their flight to Seattle.

"You sure?" He asked, helping her pack up her things.

"Yeah. I just got lost in my thoughts for a while. My fault." She stood and stretched her back out.

"So we've been talking this whole time and you don't remember anything?"

"Aw, I'm sorry baby." Kasie frowned at the fact that her body just went on autopilot that easily.

"Nah, what's on your mind? You've been doing that a lot lately." He pouted. He didn't like the idea that something was weighing that heavily on her mind, and he didn't know about it.

They worked hard on keeping open lines of communication within their relationship and it seemed as though Kasie was keeping something hidden from him.

"I-" Kasie began but was cut off by her phone ringing.

INCOMING FACETIME FROM 'my boujie btc💖😩'

ACCEPT DECLINE

"Gimme one second baby." She told Jayson as she accepted the Facetime.

"Bitch why are you and Jayson all over theshaderoom. Y'all done broke the muhfuckin' innanet." Sasha shouted excitedly.

"Theshaderoom?" Kasie frowned. "The fuck?" She mumbled, going down the jet stairs behind Jayson as the flight crew grabbed their things.

"Yeah, I just sent it to the groupchat,." Sasha spoke, referring to their groupchat that consisted of Jayson, Kasie, Dante, and Sasha. They were forming a cool little clique and the girls were loving it.

Going to the text thread, Kasie clicked on the latest sent message that was the post and read over it a couple times.

theshaderoom

Liked by sashak, stevewiebe, jaysontatum0, and 5,039,909 others
theshaderoom : TSR Staff: Ashley Morales! @ashley_monetj
_______________
#TSRBaeWatch -- Well, well, well!! It looks like #KasieMontgomery has found herself with Celtics star, #JaysonTatum.
_______________
Earlier Tuesday morning, famous business mogul #KasieMontgomery was pictured boarding her private jet accompanied by Celtics small forward #JaysonTatum at Boston Logan International. Since then, the pair have been pictured together in various areas within San Francisco.
_______________
As of late last night, Jayson came to IG to announce that he is in fact off the market, captioning his post "locked in" with who we can only assume is Miss Montgomery. Additionally, the images from #DraymondGreen wedding and celebrity tattoo artist #SteveWiebe made a post that contained both Kasie & Jayson.
_______________
For those of you who are unaware, Jayson has been floating around in dating rumors with singer #EllaMai since early 2019. Although neither party has ever confirmed or denied the allegations, it is safe to say that they are through-- if they ever started.
_______________
Additionally, as we found out Tuesday morning, Kasie will have a show coming out, "The Reality of a Billion Dollar Realtor: Kasie Montgomery", in the Summer of 2023. The show will feature both the private and business life of the young mogul and hopefully we'll see a confirmation of her relationship with Tatum. (SWIPE)

View all 89,903 comments

"Not him posting meeee." Kasie smiled, looking over at Jayson who smirked looking at his phone.

"That's what I said! I was like damn, he really fucking with my sister. He better show you the fuck off then!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Exactly! He know the real." Kasie laughed as she brought herself over to sit in his lap.

"Look at him. You see him?" Kasie turned the camera to show Jayson.

"Who's that?" Sasha joked.

"Oh, just my lil yeah." Kasie shrugged, laughing after Jayson mushed her head.

"Yo 'lil yeah'?" Jayson frowned playfully. "I'm yo nigga, yo only nigga for the rest of your life. Fuck wrong with you, girl?"

"Oop- that's energy." Sasha nodded in approval. She always liked Jayson from her, since they met the first time.

Of course, she had to give him the best friend test, 'you hurt her I'll break your kneecaps and feed them to my dogs', that type of stuff. Ever since then, they'd been cool.

"And is." Kasie agreed. "But I'ma call you back after we get settled in Escala, aight?"

"Sounds good. See you soon bae. Love you!"

"Love you too." Kasie spoke before they ended the call.

"So my man for the rest of my life, huh? That's how you feeling?" Kasie tossed her phone over to the empty seat beside them, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck while his rested on her ass.

"Mmhm, you knew that already though." He smiled, welcoming her lips onto his.

"Sexy when you reiterate it though." She mumbled, moaning as he deepened their kiss by sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Kasie grinded her hips onto him; feeling his hard-on in his sweats as he squeezed her ass, sending a stinging slap to it and kneading it out to relieve the stinging sensation.

"Mm, why you gotta be so damn pretty." Jayson groaned, stilling her hips as he began to grow beyond the confines of his sweats.

"Thank you." She blushed, pecking his lips before pulling her lips from his.

"Can you tell me what you were thinking about now?" He asked softly.

"It was nothing too serious." She assured. "I was just thinking about where our relationship will go when the season starts." She shrugged.

"What do you mean where it will 'go'?" He tilted his head to the side, hoping that she wasn't thinking with a negative take.

"Like as far as communication and time goes." She explained. "I know you'll be busy and tired with your back-to-back game schedule, and I just wanna make sure that you- we can balance that."

"Because I'd hate to start talking to a ghost, you know? Or continue to fall deeper and deeper in love with you, if things will change by October."

She searched his eyes to get a sense of how he was interpreting this information, hoping that he was understanding where she was coming from.

"I love you, but I won't allow myself to be put to the side because you can't have a balanced work-to-relationship ratio, or you can't communicate with me and let me know how you're feeling."

"I'm not a high-maintenance person, you know this. So, I'm not saying I expect your attention all day, everyday, all I'm saying is I need you to be able to communicate with me even when you don't want to. If you don't want to talk because you're tired, just tell me and I can respect that. So yeah." She finished with a sigh.

Jayson continued to stare into her eyes just trying to take in everything that she was saying before he spoke.

"I get that. It's a legitimate concern to have and I'm not knocking you for it or doubting your love for me. I promise." He kissed her tenderly.

"I can assure you that I got you, and I got us forever baby, no matter how cliché that shit sounds. We've been working hard on us since we started and it'll continue whether I'm in season or not for the rest of our lives together, aight?"

"Oh my gosh, you're gonna make me cryyyyy." She whined, hiding her face in the crook of his neck while he laughed.

"I love you, 'Roe." He hugged her body tightly.

"I love you more, Jay." She softly cried in his arms. "I wanna do a lifetime with you, baby."

"You already got me."

i want him too. *heavy sexy sigh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 50 8
- 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐜𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝘖𝘙 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐫...
25.8K 1.2K 24
"She gave me a forever within them numbered days, and I'm grateful" Started: May 20th, 2023
4.1K 109 12
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝘖𝘙 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬...
15.7K 575 40
"I understand that Life happens and everybody has a story but how long are going to let it dictate your future?" I DO NOT OWN ANY LYRICS OR PICTURES...