psychos' love | heehoon

By Fgrote

What if two psychotic lovers fall in love with or rather obsess over each other? The world surely didn't wan... More

-Before reading-
1 | The routine
2 | It's hard
3 | New obsession?
4 | It just has started
5 | Is it real?
6 | Coincidences
7 | Stop being passive
8 | Initiation
9 | I didn't know you before
10 | Disturbed moment
11 | Rules
12 | Dilemma
13 | Is everything okay?
14 | Over for you

15 | True love?

1K 50 54
By Fgrote

Jake's brain was now filled with horror, did Sunghoon eavesdrop and heard the entire meeting?

There was no point in trying to lie or back away now; whatever the boy would've said could only make the current situation worse. So why not face the enemy?

"You're exactly what you've heard! You are a psychotic beast hurting others!" Jake shouted, pointing at Sunghoon while feeling the adrenaline rushing in his body.

"And you dare to say that to my face, huh? You should be ashamed of yourself, you mannerless moron," Sunghoon commented as he walked closer to the group, shutting the door behind him before doing so.

"No, you are the one who should be ashamed! Do you realise what are you even doing to people?" Jay joined, stepping before others, trying to protect them from unexpected attack of Sunghoon. "I remember how you stared at me at the table! You wanted to kill me with your gaze, I could tell!"

"Jay hyung, stop it!" Jungwon grabbed the older's arm. "Who are you to judge his behaviour then?!"

"Jungwon," Jake and Jay said at time, looking at him with a worried-confused face.

"See, even he understands it."

"Shut the fuck up! You deserve jail you piece of shit!" Jake tried to throw hands at Sunghoon, yet, Heeseung stopped him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Heeseung warned the other.

"Thank you, love," Sunghoon smiled. "Come here, you're not safe with this guy," he pulled Heeseung to himself by his wrist.

Heeseung tried to release from the younger's grip, "I-I'm fine, really," his brain was visibly dealing with lots of opposing thoughts at that moment.

"Heeseung-ssi, don't go near him, he's dangerous, please!" Jay yelled, clenching his hands into fists.

Jungwon hugged Jay tightly, tears forming in his eyes, "Hyungie, please, I still firmly believe that Sunghoon hyung is a good person... don't be angry at him..."

"Why can't you two be like Jungwon? Turns out you're doing more harm than I am now," Sunghoon smirked, grabbing Heeseung by the waist quite harshly, causing the other to gasp.

"Your little friend is so annoying, can you make him go and leave us, hyung?" Sunghoon asked using a baby voice, rubbing circles on his boyfriend's back. 'Maybe after hearing it from his best friend or whatever, he'll finally stop bothering us...'

"You're disgusting, Sunghoon! You hide behind Hee hyung instead of facing me, is your pride too high to even talk to me?!" Jake tried to provoke Sunghoon.

"Jake, leave it. Don't," Heeseung spoke with a mixed facial expression, eyes glued on the floor.

"Why?! Why would I, hyung?! I swear he almost killed the guy, he was petrified!" Jake took a step closer to the couple.

"We could be equal, Heeseung-ssi... I can lend you my little problem solver," Sunghoon whispered in his ear, giving Heeseung a small, sharp knife in his hand behind their backs. "We could be a psychotic couple, doesn't this sound romantic to you, my lovely deer?" he chuckled in a low voice.

"Heeseung hyung? Do you even hear me?! Hyung?" Jake looked at the standing boy, his head hung a little low, his body not moving. The lack of response from him made the younger feel weaker.

Jake was so afraid. Heeseung didn't react to his calling, yet, Sunghoon had a smirk on his face. The boy had an idea of what it could be foreshadowing.

Still not moving, Heeseung whispered back - only hearable for Sunghoon, "Oh, Hoonie, aren't we already a psychotic couple?"

Not a second after Heeseung looked straight at Jake, coming up to him with his hands behind his back, a blank expression on his face.

"Hyung, stop scaring me, p-please," Jake was slowly stepping back, panicking internally, his heartbeat intensifying.

Suddenly Heeseung sped up his gait, revealing the sharp item from behind his back then dexterously swinging the knife in front of Jake.

"Don't. Interfere. With. Our. Relationship. Got it?" Heeseung said while making cuts on his body, some on his arms but also across his chest and the face.

Jake fell on the ground: tears streaming down his face - getting into the fresh wounds, making it more painful.

The camera he was holding slipped out of his hand, shattering into pieces after hitting the hard floor.

Heeseung froze his tracks, breathing heavily as he touched the knife with his other hand - carefully - so as not to cut himself.

Everyone except Sunghoon looked at the oldest with eyes wide opened, not able to utter a single word or do anything.

Sunghoon calmly came up to his lover; the heels of his loafers clacking along the floor, breaking the silence.

"You looked hot, you know?" He whispered, then turned to Jake. "Did you finally learned your lesson?" he asked with a disgusted face.

"What the fuck, man?!" Jay yelled, being the first to recover from the distressing experience.

"Take one step closer and I will chop up your organs," Sunghoon threatened, looking at Jay dead serious.

Jay gulped, he didn't dare to even speak up again.

"Guys, I'm okay..." Jake muttered, trying to suck up the pain.

"Jake hyung..." Jungwon said in a small voice, still not having processed what he had witnessed at all.

"He-Heeseung, just tell m-me, why," Jake said, shaking as he moved his body slightly to be able to see the older.

Heeseung turned around, his back facing the laying boy, eyes still on the weapon, "Have some respect while talking to me."

Sunghoon's lips curved up in a devilicious smile, he knew the moment when Heeseung said the sentence - he won.

It was over for the other boys, his boyfriend didn't care for them any longer. If not for his self-control skills, he would have jumped in excitement at that moment.

"And all of you, you will keep your mouth shut about this all that happened today, alright?" Heeseung pointed each one of them with the knife as he talked.

"You won't betray me, Wonie, will you?" Heeseung asked Jungwon, faking a sad and regretful expression.

Jungwon locked eyes with his hyung, "I-I..." his eyes started becoming teary, a throbbing headache incoming. "I don't want to see my hyung being hurt of course! He's so valuables to me, he's always there for me so I need to return his kindness!" the younger confessed, almost crying.

Heeseung felt very satisfied with Jungwon's words. The kid was always honest and he knew he'd be too scared to turn him in to the police or whatever - he'd rather deal with his trauma alone in his mind.

At the same time, Sunghoon glared at Jay, signalling him that he would gladly kill him if he tried to tell anyone about the event. Jay understood it clearly, the amount of things he had witnessed that day terrified him to the point that he decided to seal his mouth up and act like nothing happened.

Sunghoon held Heeseung's empty hand, "Let's leave this place, hm?" he smiled genuinely at his boyfriend.

Heeseung smiled back, then began dragging him out of the classroom.

"You.. psycho!" Jake screamed at Heeseung.

"I know," Heeseung responded sweetly, seeing Jake faint right after.

Getting out of the school, the couple hid in a narrow street surrounded by two high buildings.

They both laughed, still holding hands, "I feel so good right now, do you feel like that when you play with those people?" Heeseung asked, feeling alive - adrenaline still present in his system.

"You call it "playing", huh? That's so cute," Sunghoon cooed at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Oh come on, just answer me," Heeseung said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay, okay... Yes, I do feel good when I do it. But it's only for my pretty little deer," Sunghoon caressed his cheek.

"Yah!" Heeseung pulled away the other's hand, putting the knife he yet was holding close to Sunghoon's neck, "Don't gey ahead of yourself with that "little", Hoonie."

Sunghoon felt chills running down his spine, Heeseung went from cute and lovely to giving him a death glare.

"I-"

"Just joking!" Heeseung cheered. He then closed the gap between them, kissing the younger as he gave the knife in his hand - showing his truthfulness.

Sunghoon smiled into the kiss, breaking it a few seconds after.

"You got scared, I saw it, Hoonie," Heeseung teased, proud of his achievement.

"You're a real psycho."

"But you love it."

"I love it very much."
________________________________________

End of the story! It took longer than it supposed to but I kind of expected it...

Anyhow, thank you for reading, I hope you don't regret spending your time on it! 

:}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
58.9K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
68.9K 2.7K 30
"What we did was supposed to be done between LOVERS not FRIENDS." - Sunoo. Kim Sunoo bumped into a guy name...
100K 4.1K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...