Poison Ivy - Teen Wolf [1] (t...

By moonlightshimmer25

"POISON IVY's REAL - " "AND SHE's NOTHING LIKE UMA THURMAN" teen wolf season one - two i do not own teen wolf... More

↳ Poison Ivy
➝ Ivy Pepper
➝ Soundtrack
➝Epilogue
↳ Part One
➝ chapter one - dead body search
➝ chapter two - dead body search (part two)
➝ chapter three - second chance at first line
➝ chapter four - magic bullet
➝ chapter five - chemical burns and alpha bites
➝chapter six - death times two
➝ chapter seven - wolf's bane
➝ chapter eight - formality
➝ Chapter nine - Code Breaker (finale)
↳Part Two
Question
Hello Again
Help!!!
➝Chapter Eleven - When The Time Is Right
➝Chapter Tweleve - Breaking Girl Code
➝Chapter Thirteen - The Posion
➝Chapter Fourteen - Pamela's Box
➝Chapter Fifteen - The Isley File
↳Part Three
➝Chapter Seventeen - the uninvited
➝Chapter Eighteen - The Bad Guy
➝Chapter Nineteen - The Vault
➝Chapter Twenty - You don't Own Me
➝Chapter Twenty One - Granted Immunity
➝Chapter Twenty Two - Delusions
➝Chapter Twenty Three - The Truth
➝Chapter Twenty Four - Lies

➝Chapter Sixteen - Sweet Little Ivy (s2 Finale)

236 9 1
By moonlightshimmer25

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter sixteen
''sweet little ivy rose'
s2 ep9

"If you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did"

"MICHAEL ISLEY" Derek Hale read out from the files. He and Ivy had sat in the Isley home. Elizabeth had left for work sometime earlier before the werewolf had arrive. "He took your mothers name?"

Ivy shrugged and continued reading on. "Yeah, I guess they were weird like that". Flipping through the very few pages. The man went on to tell the girl he found nothing on her mother or sister.

"Then there's only one way we can get the answer to where they are" The supernatural girl smiled to herself before lifting her head and shining her smile to the werewolf.

"No"

"Derek" she pleaded, jumping off the counter and following him towards the door he was going to exit.

"I'm not taking you to a prison"

"See there you are caring for me - again" The short girl poked at his leather jacket.

"You're scared of Elizabeth? I heard she was scary in high school but I didn't think a werewolf would be scared of her" Ivy laughed at the man.

Derek Hale was hesitant on taking Ivy to a prison to visit her abusing father. He had his head in his hands before rolling his eyes and sighing loudly.

"If I have to drive for an hour and half at least do something other than talk".

———

DEREK AND IVY STOOD BEFORE THE TALL BUILDING.

"Are you okay?" The werewolf looked down at the girl. Her red nails were pretty much in her mouth, biting at the skin surrounding her finger nail. "Yes" she let out in a whisper.

"Your hands say otherwise" The werewolf sat with his hands fisted in his leather pockets.
"Do you ever shut up?" The red head asked in a hard whisper.

"Are you nervous?"

"My question was rhetorical"

"Mine wasn't" Derek told the teenage girl. Looking as she straightened her posture and slowed her breaths.

———

IVY's HANDS SHOOK AS SHE SAT AT THE PRISON TABLE. Regret started to build up in Derek, maybe she shouldn't have been sitting in front of her father who had spent her childhood abusing her.

"You can still change your mind" Derek told the girl.

"Too late now" she whispered back.

The double doors opened and out came a man in an jumpsuit, hands cuffed in front of him.

He looked just as she remembered him and she looked like the scared child again. The older man - Michael took a seat in front of the two supernaturals. A grin placed on his pale face.

"My little Ivy" he said instantly sending shivers down the the red heads spine. "Pamela. You're all grown up". Derek eyes flared at the father as he looked at his daughter, pulling the chair closer to his.

Michaels now directed his eye-line to Derek, raising a eyebrow.

"He's my friend" the teenage girl let out in a whisper.

"I was shocked to hear you - my daughter - was willing enough to come see me" Michael only kept his gaze on the girl, he was trying to intimidate her like he used to do. "How did you find me? Last I saw you, you were a little girl on the run with your aunt".

"We need all your research" Ivy chose to ignore her father's statements.

"If you don't help us we're going to kill you" Derek told the man.

"I wouldn't test him if I were you" Ivy leaned back in her chair, glaring at the man.

Michael smiled at the two supernaturals, thinking he could outsmart them.
"I'm behind bars, baby" he smirked.

Pamela shared a similar smirk with her father before dropping it instantly. "Being let off on good behaviour despite being a murderer means you can help us" she told. "Talk about injustice in the courtroom".

Control. It was something that Michael had always had. The tables had turned now, she had control.

"I was saving you, Pamela" Michael told his daughter. "You can be out in the sun now". Ivy remembered the last time he said that to her after months of being injected and taking random medication she knew nothing about.

"No you didn't" she sneered. "I was just your science experiment".

"I saved you. The least you could be is grateful"

"Where's my mom?" She questioned.

The father chuckled to himself. "You're still so stupid, Pamela" he leaned over the table. "What do you think I'm here for?". It didn't take her long to put together what he was trying to say.

"You're bluffing" she deadpanned.

Michael shook his head. Ivy eyebrows furrowed. The more she stared into the eyes of the monster the more she believed exactly what he was saying.

He wanted to see her crack. And that she did.

Her red lips began trembling as she glared at her father.

Derek Hale found himself chasing the teenager girl outside the building.

Ivy paused once she felt the cold air hid her teary cheeks. She could hold up the built up tears and sadness anymore, it all just came out.

The girl felt arms wrap around her shoulder and lead her back to the car.

———

DEREK AND PAMELA FOUND themselves in a tiny diner beside a gas station.

Ivy had refused to leave the car to take a break. The werewolf threatened that once they left they wouldn't stop again and Ivy being the stubborn girl she was sat in the car with her arms crossed.

Derek left the girl in the car, entering the small diner in the middle of nowhere. Ivy soon followed in after him.

A silence laid between the two supernatural situations, Ivy sadly looking out the window. Derek lips formed a line, sliding a tall milkshake glass in the girls direction. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be okay" she answered as her lips met the red straw.

"Are you okay now?" Derek asked again.

"No"

"Well, you got the answer you were looking for" He sat back and crossed his arms.

"Yeah but it doesn't feel like it's right, or the end of it" her gaze was outside the diner window as she sipped slowly on the milkshake.

———

LATER THAT NIGHT DEREK DROPPED the teenage girl off at her house. Driving off once he saw the front door close.

Elizabeth had left a note in the girls room informing her that she would be working late and not to wait up for her.

Ivy knew little to nothing about her mother, just those little stories she was told as kid before bed with her sister. Knowing that she was gone was really affecting her.

And so the Isley girl dressed in her silk pyjamas sat at the kitchen island staring at a particular white bottle.

It was Ivy vs the tiny capsulated bottle of potential poison - painkillers.

She chuckled to herself, cursing at herself for thinking anything like that was going to relieve her of her pain and how much she was hurting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.6K 34
• Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: • English is not my first language and this is my fi...
413 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...
99.6K 1.5K 49
"I was dying inside and nobody but you noticed, and for that reason, I'll always love you." {DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEF...
12.1K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...