Portal To One Punch Man

By fubukisexy

Your name is Caleb, and you're from real life. You have no powers will you're crush protect you from danger... More

character bio
chapter 1
chapter 2 it was a dream
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 money
chapter 7
chapter 8 Tatsumaki
chapter 9 a new power
chapter 10 recovery
chapter 11
chapter 12 rescue mission
chapter 13
chapter 14 war
chapter 16 round 2 fight
chapter 17 the beginning
chapter 18 a day in hell
chapter 19 love is hard
chapter 20 absolute evil.
chapter 21 torture
22 chapter excape attempt
chapter 23 war
chapter 24
chapter 25 counseling
chapter 26 the repercussion
chapter 27 a day to remember
chapter 28 rival
chapter 29 the morgue
chapter 30 the real reason
chapter 31
chapter 32 it was only a dream
chapter 33 forgive me
chapter 34 monster uprising.

chapter 15 the big fight

37 4 6
By fubukisexy

The duo get out of bed and take a shower after their shower they put back their dirty clothes back on. They both then head downstairs. "Good morning. I fixed you both breakfast." Bang said while continuing to eat his food.

Timeskip after they get done eating "me and Caleb need to go home and change clothes."

"Okay, just watch out for the other Class-S heroes." Bang said. "Don't worry, we will."

Timeskip when they arrive home metal bat and Flashyflash are there. "COME WITH US BACK TO THE ASSOCIATION OR SUFFER, THE CONSEQUENCES!" Metalbat yelled.

"Lady Fubuki, what is going on?" Lily asked. "Don't worry about it. We'll handle them." Fubuki said as she got into her fighting stance.

"Ha, you think you can beat me well? You're wrong." Metalbat said as he jumped forward. "DRAGON PUMMELIN!"  He throws multiple swings at her, but she blocks it. "Do you really think I'd let you beat me well? You got another thing coming." She said as she struck him in the chest, sending him flying back.

He landed on his feet. "You are stronger than I thought you were." He said as he jumped forward. "SAVAGE TORNADO!" he yelled as he came flying at her she simply dodged all his blows with ease. "H-How are you dodging? That's impossible." He said as he got struck in the head it sent him crashing through the gate wall.

Flashyflash just shakes his head. "Do you want me to handle her?" Flashyflash asked.

"NO ILL DEAL WITH HER!" He yelled, running at her with his fighting spirit engaged. "SAVAGE HURRICANE!" He yelled she simply dodges all his attacks yet again, but as the fight continues, his speed steadily increases. She sees an opening and goes for it. "WATERSTREAM ROCK SMASHING FIST!" She yelled, hitting him into the ground it sends cracks everywhere.

"H-How did you just do that?" He asked, confused. "It's easy. I know martial arts." She said, striking him again and again. He then swings his bat at her as hard as he could, but she simply catches it. Flashyflash jumps forward. "WIND BLADE KICK!" He moved at a super fast speed. Caleb got in front of Fubuki in an instant, blocking his attack. Metalbat kicked her away from him and swung his bat at Caleb's head. He dodges and hits him in his jaw. Sending him flying back, Flashyflash swings his sword at light speed. Fubuki got up and summoned a barrier around him his attack hit it and shattered it. Caleb turned around and tried to him him, but he dodged at light speed. "FLASHY SLASH!" He yelled, fixing to slash through him, but Fubuki got in front of him in an instant and deflected it with martial arts.

He dashed behind Caleb in an instant. "FLASHY KICKS!" Caleb couldn't even see the attack coming. Fubuki spun around and thrown him out the way as his attacks hit her, sending her back a few feet. Metalbat got up on his feet, blood all over his face. "I won't let you get away this time." He said, running up to her and swung his bat with even more force. Caleb got up and hit him away. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" He yelled.

Caleb and Fubuki both put their backs to each other. "You handle Metalbat, and I'll handle Flashyflash." Fubuki said, getting ready. "Okay." Both Metalbat and Flashyflash got in front of them. "Like you could ever handle me." Metalbat said, charging at Caleb. "DRAGON PUMMELIN!" He yelled. "FLASHY KICKS!" Both Caleb and Fubuki jumped out the way as their attacks hit each other. Flashyflash sees this and stops his attack, but Metalbat doesn't have the time to react. Flashyflash catches his bat in his hand. "Watch it." Flashyflash said. The lovely couple got up and rushed them while they were distracted. "ROARING AURA SKY RIPPING FIST!" Caleb yelled. "WATER STREAM ROCK SMASHING FIST!" Fubuki yelled both their attacks, caught them off guard, sending them flying Flashyflash got behind her in an instant.

"MAXIMUM SPEED FLASHY KICKS!" Fubuki spun around and barely dodged all of his kicks at lightspeed.

[The reason why she could move at light speed is because she's using her esper powers on her body to help her move really fast. Ever since yesterday, she gained the ability to move at light speed.]

"EXPLODING HEART RELEASE FIST!" Her attack hit him at light speed it sent him flying through the brick wall and buildings across the street. She jumps after him. Metalbat charges at Caleb again with even more speed and hit him, and Caleb landed a blow to his jaw, sending them both stumbling back. Caleb charges at him, "WATERSTREAM ROCK SMASHING FISTS!" He yelled. Metalbat blocked his attack, but it didn't stop with just one attack. Caleb continued to wail on him, and Metalbat started swinging his bat, repeatedly matching Caleb's speed and blows. They both continued to wail on each other as the fight continued, both their speed kept getting faster and faster with each blow.

The ground started shaking because of how hard they we're hitting each other.

Flashyflash slowly got up to his feet pissed. "LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN DODGE THIS!" He jumped forward at light speed fixing to hit her she jumped out the way as his attack hit a wall it shatters the wall to pieces. "Looks like you're too slow." Fubuki said, mocking him. "Well, see about that." They both jumped up in the air and started clashing with each other at light speed. Their speed started getting faster and faster. Caleb finally caught Metalbat off guard, hitting him in the chest.

It sends him flying back, but he lands on his feet, his eyes start glowing with rage. He jumps forward at blinding speeds. Caleb's eyes start glowing green with rage as well. Caleb jumped forward, their attacks hit each other, sending them both through walls and buildings.

Back with Fubuki and Flashyflash fight.

The fight is happening so fast that a geometric structure of light is created from the speed of their fight. the fight ended with a blow from Fubuki. The fight lasted for 13 microseconds, which created the geometric shape of light. Flashyflash hits the ground. Fubuki lands in front of him. "This c-cant be happening to me. There's no way I was outpaced by a Class-B hero."

"Oh, it's happening, alright, and I'm actually rank 2 in Class-A." Fubuki said. Flashyflash cowered back in fear. "P-please don't hurt me." He said as he covered his head with his hands. "Awe, would you look at that. You're actually scared of me." Fubuki starts laughing.

Metalbat runs at Caleb fixing to hit him when he catches his bat with a single hand. "It's time to end this." Caleb said as he rares his fist back. "EXPLODING HEART RELEASE FIST!" It hits Metalbat breaking all his ribs it then sends him flying through the brick wall and crashes into a car. Caleb walks up to him with his bat in his hand. Metalbat breathes heavily, clenching his chest. "H-How did you get s-so strong?" He asked. "I trained day in and day out for 13 days." Caleb said.

Caleb walks up to him and points the bat at his head. "You tell Sitch if he wants to take us down. He'll need to do better than this."

"I w-will," He said as he passed out due to blood loss. Caleb carries his bat with him. "Why am I still carrying this? " Caleb throws it to the side as he walks back to the headquarters.

Fubuki kicks Flashyflash in the stomach. "You tell Sitch I'm coming for his head." Fubuki said. "O-Okay, I will just don't hurt m-me." He said in fear. "If you do what I said do, then I won't hurt you." Fubuki turns around and walks back to the headquarters.

All the blizzard groups' mouths we're wide open in shock. Caleb and Fubuki see walk up to them. "What are you all looking at?" Fubuki asks.

"N-Nothing." They all said still in shock. "Excuse us, we're gonna grab some of our clothes." The duo walk passed them and headed upstairs. "So how did your fight go?" Caleb asks. "It went well. What about yours?" She asks. "It went well. I beat the crap out of Metalbat."

"That's good. Anyway, let's start packing." Fubuki grabs a suitcase out of the closet and lays it on the bed. Caleb grabs some clothes and puts them in the suitcase. She grabs her clothes and folds them she then puts them in the suitcase. She then zips it shut. Caleb picks it up and walks to the door, but before he opens it, he remembers the necklace he bought her. "Hey, don't forget to get the necklace I gave you."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." She walks over to the nightstand and picks it up, putting it around her neck. "You ready?" She asks him. "Yeah, let's go." They both walk downstairs. "Alright, we're leaving now. "When will you both come back?" Lily asked. "Whenever all this blows over." Fubuki said. "I'm gonna leave you in charge while I'm gone. Take good care of them."  She said. "I will and becareful you two."

"We will." They both said in unison as they both turned around to leave. They both start walking back to Bangs.

"They both are leaving now. What do you want me to do?" Snek asks. "Don't get in their way their dangerous. Just follow them and see where they go." Sitch said over the radio. "Okay, I will."

Timeskip they arrive at bangs place.

"They're at Bangs house. What should I do now." He asked. "Come back to the association. we got what info we need." Sitch said. "Okay, will do." He heads back to the association.

Back at the association headquarters. "They really beat Flashyflash and Metalbat?" Child emperor asks. "Yes, we also need some heroes to go and retrieve the fallen ones." Sitch said. He pulls out his phone and calls the paramedics. They all leave to go and get them. "So how are we gonna beat them?" Zombieman asks. "I don't know they've beat everyone I've sent after them. So it's hard to say what I should do."

"We should call Tatsumaki. I bet she could handle them." Child emperor said. "You know what, that's what I'm gonna do." He dials her number it starts ringing.

She answers, "What do you want?" Tatsumaki asked, annoyed. "We need you to go after your sister and her boyfriend they beat up Darkshine, tanktop master, Metalbat, and Flashyflash."

"THEY WHAT!?" She yelled through the phone. "They beat them up." Sitch said. "Where are they right now?" She asked. "They're at Bangs place." Sitch said. "Okay," she said as she hung up the phone and flied out her home.

"Do you want some of us to go help her?" Zombieman asked. "Yeah, go just in case she needs backup."

Zombieman, Atomic Samurai, and puri puri prisoner, gets up and heads out the door.

"Now we just sit here and wait." Sitch said.

Back at Bangs, "Did you both encounter any heroes?" Bang asked "Yeah Flashyflash and Metalbat," his eyes widened. "Did they fight you?" He asks. "Yeah, and we beat them." His mouth drops open in shock. "How did you do it?" He asked. "Well, I used martial arts and defeated Metalbat it was hard at first, but then it got easier. I caught him off guard and broke all his ribs."

"Holy crap thats impressive. What about you, young lady?" Bang asks. "Well he was hard to fight at first, but I quickly got the hang of it. I started dodging all his attacks and dashed around at light speed. I then passed him in speed and hit him into the ground he got scared after that."

"I'm impressed with both of you it's like the spar I had with you both yesterday helped you in your fights today." He said. "Well it did help us."

"I'm glad it did."

Time skip Tatsumaki and the other 3 Class-S members arrive. "Whst are you all doing here?" Tatsumaki asked. "We're here to help you just incase you need it."

"Well, don't get in my way I got this." She said as she ripped the door off the hindges flying inside.

End of chapter 15, hehe, I had to leave it on a cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 223 6
I Don't own One Punch Man and I wish I did, anyway just read the story!
425 28 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
246K 11K 28
SaitamaxFem!Reader (I can't write gender neutral characters I'm sorry.) Probably will be spelling errors since I wrote most of this on my phone. I t...
817 22 8
(The stories can be one shot, two shots or three shots) Basically what the title said is what this book is all about! various male characters from o...