W Rizz (on hiatus and editing)

By kaibigan___

~a story in which a teenager is sent to a different world, a world they know a little too well~ {kny x modern... More

info
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
sinking
e a lua

o sol

4.5K 152 228
By kaibigan___

dark mode recommended

now playing:

o sol e a lua - pequeno cicadão

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:17 ─ㅇ────── 3:50

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

destiny/ˈdɛstɪni/noun 

the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

"すみません?大丈夫ですか"

"what..?"

the stranger furrowed his brows, a soft look overcoming his features. such a young one, how horrid to have already met such an unfortunate fate. 

"迷子になったの、若者?"

if you weren't dressed in the attire you were, the red haired male would've assumed you were just incredibly disorientated from the transition between life and death, but the way you were dressed gave away that you clearly weren't from japan. 

you on the other hand were freaked out, not only had you died literally minutes ago, there was now a man with unnaturally perfect features speaking a completely different language to you.

"wha... huh? where am I..?"

the creases on the mans forehead became more prominent, somehow a child had ended up here with no understanding of japanese. 

"子供、あなたはする必要があります日本語を話すだから私はあなたを理解することができます.."

the look he gave you next was of utmost pity, one that nearly caused tears to well up out of your eyes.

the more you looked at him, the more you seemed to recognise him. something familiar, something you knew, on the cusp of your reach.

"fuck-!"

you clutched your head as a sharp pain hit you.

"大丈夫ですか?"

your vision wobbled as you stumbled to your feet.

the ringing was back.

"I'm fine.. I'm fine.."

you rerally shouldn't have attempted to stand.

the word span as you lost your balance, falling into the man's suprisingly cold body. he grasped you firmly as he held you up, supporting your unconscious form the best he could.

"まあ.."

you came to with a pounding headache and a dull pain in your stomach. shifting into a sitting position, you took in your surroundings.

gorgeous trees everywhere, a small stream and the most breathtaking flowers you had ever seen. the strange man from earlier was sat next to them, praying from what you could tell.

you opened your mouth to say something but no sound came out.

though he seemed aware that you had woken up as he turned to look at you. in one fluid motion, he stood, approaching you with unnerving grace.

"tsugikini. tsugikini yoriichi."

he pointed at himself, then at you.

"tsugikini..?"

nodding he gestured at you again.

"oh.. uhm, [name]."

you smiled.

"[name] R̴̼̻͇͓̹͇͙̳̣̘̎͌͘ͅE̶̢̗̬͔̱̯̱̮̭̰̼̳̞̘̼̊͐̉̽̎̿̽͌͑̈́́̋͘̚D̵̻̞̒̈͌͒̿̒̈͛̄̃̀̂̀͝Ā̶̗͇̖͕͇͕̍̽͊͌̋̚Ć̸̛̝̗̝́̎́̾̇̽̈̈́̋̌͆͠͝T̴̖͙̬̭͔̜̝̖̪̖͙͈͖̬͒̑͂͋̄̾͑̽͂̄͛̇E̵̗̩̞̩̒̔̊͌̌͌̿̃̈́͌͗͘͝ͅD̶̨͈̺̖̹̭̮̫̥̯̗̭̜̣͆͘"

 yoriichi stared at an area just past you, conflicted. whilst he did believe you were dead like him, you were too.. alive. you were warm and bright, and most of all, he could see your heart pumping inside of you. you were still living.

the question was, if you were alive, how on earth could you see him?

he watched you as you pulled at your shirt, it was thin, certainly not good for this weather. it was nearing the end of november and your outfit was obviously more for fashion than for practibility. 

he slipped off his haori and held it out to you, gesturing for you to put it on.

what he didn't know was the fact you were actually wearing thermals, not just a flimsy top so you weren't too cold. still, the concern was appreciated. 

you smiled for the second time, something about him made you feel safe, despite the circumstances of being in a whole different country. you took it from him somewhat reluctantly, pulling the thick fabric over your shoulders.

it smelt distinctly like sandalwood, like incense and like summer.

it was comforting to say the least.

what you were unfortunately unaware of was that the sudden scent of the haori had caught the attention of a certain unwanted guest. though, your new companion seemed to have noticed.

he grabbed you by the hand and started to lead you back onto the road, heading towards the nearest town he knew of.

it was still daylight, with maybe an hour or two before the sun would set. 

you could make it.

following him, you dusted some imaginary dirt off of his haori. you looked around to see if there was any clue as to where you were headed, you somewhat trusted this man but he was still a complete stranger.

whilst you looked around dazed, a young girl in a blue kimono and yellow, leaf patterned obi aproached you. 

unbeknownst to you, you looked horrible. mind you, you had just been stabbed.

"すみません、お嬢様?若い男の子?"

you turned your head to face her, eliciting a small gasp of pity from her. 

"hi! can I help you?"

the lady stared at you, stunned. 

you stared back, waiting for an answer.

"恩赦ごめんなさい、理解できません."

oh yeah, different language.

you might not have been fluent in whatever language they were speaking, but by some miracle, you recognised some words.

the next thing you said shocked both you and your new ghost companion.

"どこですか都市?"

(where is town?)

the girl took you by the hand and tugged you along, she would take you to her own home. you looked terrible, on the verge of death even.

she was originally heading to her fiance's house just out of town, but she had spotted you on the road not too far from her home. her heart ached when she saw you, imagining how much pain you must have been in.

she felt her heart melt at your obliviousness. she hoped you weren't too badly hurt, you seemed to be just running on adrenaline. hopefully you could be treated before it wore off.

after a bit more walking, you reached what looked like a house of flowers. despite not being quite as pretty as the flowers you had seen earlier, they were still gorgeous. the smell made you feel a bit nauseous though.

maybe that was just the bloodloss.

"ありがとうございました!"

she watched as her grandmother ushered you into the bathing room, before the door was slid closed.

 you were quite obviously foreign but you were trying your best to thank her and it was rather sweet. compared to other kids your age, she found you quite loud.

maybe it was just a foreign thing?

you had immediately been stripped down and sat in a hot bath, the older lady scrubbing the dried blood off of you tenderly. 

"ああ、どのような影響を受けましたか それでひどく"

you hummed absentmindedly, not aware of the fact that the old woman had found a large wound on your lower back. it was almost healed though, so she supposed that was good.

after the lady had decided you were cleen enough, she handed you a robe and some form of underwear and stepped out so you could get changed.

though she did stop and mention something about a doctor.

you assumed it was about the stab mark.

once you were dressed, the woman (hisa as you had learned) ushered you into a bedroom. a doctor sat there on the floor with a kit, waiting for you.

he fidgeted with your injury, dressing it in ointments and bandages, before turning to hisa,

"全治には4週間ほどかかりますので、十分な休息をとってください."

hisa nodded knowingly, agreeing and thanking him as he left.

"you speek 英語.. english, yes?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...