Squad Chaos - 04 - Reminisce...

By SquadChaos

It's a journey started with only three friends, one destined to restore the world to its glory, the other tw... More

Beauty of the bond
Uncanny Encounter
Siblings Reunited
Unexpected battle
The one who turned into a darkbearer
The love of a brother - activates true power
We all have secrets
We are not the last ones alive - Another Fox Arrives
"I am, Talus Agares"
I am the one who holds the power.
He is finally here!
Train me!
Her unbreakable will power!

Meet me in Selenia on the Next Full Moon

79 5 4
By SquadChaos

Ky: *He continuously stared at the door of Thalasia with a worried look on his face as he sat on the table bench with Shiroi, Horus and Jiao. They were waiting outside while Yasu and Sha were inside Thalasia.* What must they be talking about?. *He wondered in curiosity if the very question *

Shiroi: *He has his arms crossed, looking towards the door as well* I don't know...perhaps about her brother or their childhood.

Jiao: Talking about all of that...will she be okay?. *He was deeply concerned about Sha's current state of mental health after everything that happened*

Horus: I don't know, normally she cries a lot. *He added his view, sharing with the two* But she hasn't even cried an ounce like she normally does yet. *He shrugged as he talked*

Elen: *He walks to them with a plate full of fries and sits down* All of you are still worried about her?. *Judging from everyone's expressions even he could figure that it out easily*

Jiao: *He sighs, looking up at the sky before turning his gaze towards the girls* Look at them, they aren't even talking with each other...Aly seems really different after the incident, which I totally understand....

Horus: *He taps his right hand fingers on the table as his left remained in his pocket as he looked at Ave with a saddened expression on his face* Mhm.

All the boys looks over the girls as their expression changes to worry.

Shiroi: They are worried about how things won't still be the same. *He let out a sigh and then looked at the tree where Yoshida was before, wondering about where he left off to* (Mind: Where could he have wondered off to at a time like this. I really have a bad feeling about how things might turn out.)

Horus: *As he observed the girls, he added* None of them is even mentioning it. *He said as he was referring to Sha's secret identity*

Elen: It?. What is it?. *He asked as he gobbled up the fries, looking at the boys who were looking at the sulking girls*

No one responded to Elen's question as they figured they should keep it to themselves too.

Shiroi: *He narrows his eyes as he clenches his fist while his arms were crossed* Mhm.

Ky: *He looked back at Shiroi and the rest of the boys with a curious look on his face* By the way...I have been wondering, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the fact that uncle Elen and the Kurayami guy could enter Thalasia without even Sha giving them approval to?. *He raises his eyebrow*

With that, all the boys gasped as they widened their eyes. They all looked at Ky in unison as they just now realized it.

Jiao: Holy crap!!. *He shouted in a shocked tone*

Elen: What?. What's going on?. *He asked as he was totally dumb founded and lost by their sudden reaction*

Horus: Of course...we always need the owner's permission to enter Thalasia, but Elen and Yasu both entered Thalasia while Sha was unconscious.

Elen: Ohh...so what happens now?. *He asked, partially terrified but mostly confused*

Rocel: *He walks to the table with drinks and places them on the table* Don't worry it's Thalasia. Sha was still accept you guys with her heart even when unconscious...it is how it works, like how she was blocking her healing mana while unconscious.

Shiroi: *He narrowed his eyes staring at Rocel* You know a lot...huh?.

Rocel: *He looks at Shiroi with a smile before he walked back to the hut*

Jiao: That kind of makes sense.*He tilted his head with a slight nod agreeing to Rocel*

Elen: *His eyes were widened and sparkling* She accepted me with her heart ✧-✧)?.

Ky: No, no no no no no. Snap out of it uncle El.... -.-).

Suddenly everyones attention turned towards the creaking sound of Thalasia's door opening. It was none other than Yasu Kurayami who walked out of it, everyone was looking at him in silence, uttering not a single word.

Yasu: *He looks at everyone who was looking back at him and nods slightly with a pale looking smile before walking towards the boys table* Mhm....

The girls kept looking their way as well, waiting for Yasu to speak as they wanted to know even a little bit of news of how Sha is feeling.

Shiroi: How is she holding up?. *He asked anxiously*

Yasu: Well...she asked about her brother...and she is holding up pretty good actually. She said she wanted to be alone and she wants do decide on what she wants to dobnext....*he kept his hands in his pockets as he spoke*

Jiao: What's that supposed to mean?. *He narrowed his eyes in confusion*

Aly: *Sh gets up using her crutches and walks to the boys* Are you sure she is okay?. She really said she wanted to decide on what she wants next?. *Her brows were frowned with worry*

Yasu: *he nods*

Ave: *She followed Aly to the boys table as she was worried* What is happening?.

Yasu: She seemed...fine.

Before he could say anything else, they all were startled as their eyes widened. All of them suddenly looked right at the Thalasia door, their bodies frozen. It was the very first time they all have heard or seen this. A person wailing with this much feeling, no one was able to say a word, no one was able to move, they just stood there staring at the door with their eyes widened, trembling as tears descended from their eyes.

Sha: *She was sitting on the bed with both hands inside her tightly tangled hair. Eyes clenched tightly, her mouth opened wide and tears descending from her eyes as a never ending flood. Rolling down over her cheek down to her neck. She sobbed harder, panting loudly in grief as if there is no tomorrow. Her eyes getting redder and redder. Saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth as she screamed from the painful cry as she let it all out. The grab on her hair was so tight but she didn't even feel the pain. The pain of her heart was deeper that no other pain compared, not even physical pain. She inhaled deeply as she tried to catch her breathe as she kept wailing, letting it all out* GAAAAAAAHH...HAAAH...HHHHHHH!!!.

Meanwhile at the underwold - Borathin, the land of hell

Yoshida kept walking forward with proud footsteps landing on the hard and hot ground as he kept walking into the dark hallway. The pitch black, long and firm coat of his rested on his shoulder, waving to the spooky caress of the wind that danced across the hallway. With his chin faced front with nothing but dignity and pride on his face. His one hand in his pocket, he was dressed all in black as he finally stopped, reaching the very end of the hallway where lies the throne of the King of Borathin, Hades Empire.

Yoshida: *He lifted his chin up facing Hades who was on his throne, with pride he fixes his posture as he asked* Father, I am here where you wanted me to be. What might it be that you have summoned me without any certain notice?.

Hades: *With a grin on his face, he was holding his staff in one of his hands as he was proudly seated on his throne. While his other hand rested on the arm of the throne* Yoshida my son, should there be any reason for a father to see his son?. *He asked* But then again, I have been hearing this most daring news of you neglecting your duties and following some human girl around lately...is this true?.

Yoshida: *He frowned his eyebrows as he knew where this talk is going and feared Sha might get into trouble* But father, I have been completing my assignments. The Darkbearers have been...*He gets interfered*

Yamada: *With a grin on his face, he walked up behind Yoshida with his arms held behind him* The Darkbearers has never been summoned back to the forbidden. They have been perishing into the nothingness, right little brother?. *He said as he stopped right beside Yoshida*

Yoshida: *He looked at his brother with the corner of his eyes with anger present on his face before he raised his face towards his father* But Father-....

Hades: *He hit the ground with his staff as his eyes widened with anger* YOSHIDA EMPIRE!!. YOU ARE HERE BY BANNED FROM LEAVING THE LAND OF BORATHIN AND MEETING THAT HUMAN GIRL FOREVERMORE!!.

Yoshida: *With that, His eyes widened as his body felt a crack. A spell activated as he felt his body was electrocuted with a 1000 voltage bolt. He fell to his knees panting heavily as he held onto his chest with one hand, gazing down before he raised his gaze at his father knowing he has no choice but to accept this* Hhh!.

Yamada: *He looked down at his brother with a smirk on his face teasingly, and with a chuckle he turned away and walked, without even bothering to greet his father* Heh...see you around, little brother.

Hades: *His glare on his son Yoshida didn't fade but no sign of disappointment was visible on his face. It seems all of this was done out of rules and regulations, he said none other words but glared at his son who was on his knee on short breath*

Yoshida: *He grunted with a deep exhale as he stood up on his feet, gazing back at his father as he lowered his head with respect before he turned to his right and stops, seeing his comrade, Battyan waiting for him* Mhm... *He then proceeded to walk towards him and without waiting or even looking at him, he walks past him*

Battyan: Welcome home, Master Yoshida. *He held his hands behind him as he lowered his head as soon as Yoshida passed by him*

Yoshida: Get everything ready to get the hell out of here.... *He said with a low voice as he walked by, to the huge pitch black door next to them as they walked through it with anger and elegance, without even looking at Battyan*

Battyan: Roger that Master. *He said as he follows Yoshida inside*

Back at AquaTerra, at the open bar.

Everyone was silent, some sitting on the benches, some sitting on the grassy ground, some standing and leaning against the tree and the table of the hut but none of them were talking or even doing anything, not after they heard how Sha wailed. All they could do was wait but fortunately they didn't have to wait that long.

It didn't that long for the Thalasia door to open. With a creaking sound the door opened and everyone slowly looked towards the door. It was Sha, who slowly walked out with a slight smile on her face, her eyes were so reddened from all the crying. The look on her face...anyone who can see her can feel the pain she is in. Not the physical pain, the emotional pain. She slowly walks to everyone, they all stared at her without saying a word.

Sha: *She slowly walked to them, stumbling as she was barely able to keep herself balanced. She chuckled at herself* Hehe... *She stops as she got close enough for everyone to hear her* H-hi...*She said as she helds her hands together *

Ave: Sha...is everything okay?.

Sha: Hmm...I- *She nodded, taking a deep breathe* Listen, I know a lot has happened. *She gulped and looked at everyone* I know I kept a lot from you and you might probably be thinking why I am I looking for the key pieces to the chamber of the gem. While I already have it...the truth is I need to get to the chamber...to separate the gem from me. *She exhaled deeply*

Ave: Then why didn't you say that in the first place?.

Sha: Cause knowing where the gem is put you in danger in the first place...Ave like right now. Now you all know and....

Aly: Now Our lives are in danger.

Ky: Since when weren't our lives in danger?.

Sha: *She scratches her head* True but still...the fact that I lied. *She looks down holding her hands together. Rubbing her fingers, pursing her lips* W-won't change and...m-my true i-identity also. I hid it...t-that won't also change....

Aly: B-but-.

Sha: N-no.

Aly: Mhm....

Sha: S-sh...*She purses her lips , as her eyes got teary, she was doing everything to hold in in and try not to cry* Mhm...*She looked at Yasu* I have decided that I will Go with Yasu and Yuki...to D'vaheim. I know what I have done is not right...I know I have always, like always have put you all in danger. *She tried not to make eye contact with her friends* But, still.. but, Even after all of this... Even after everything I have done... *She kept looking at her hands as her eyes teared up* If you still think I am still worthy of being with you all, going forward with this journey. *She lifted her head up and looked at everyone right at their eyes* If you still think I am good enough to be with you and go on with this journey together even after all of this.. *She sniffles, taking in deep breaths controlling her tears* Meet me in Selena. On the next full moon.

Everyone kept staring at Sha, without saying a word, their eyes were filled with wonder but also sadness and hope.

Aly: Sh-sha.

Sha: *She quickly turned away and walks towards Thalasia before anyone could say anything. She quickly goes walks right into her bed cube and shuts the door so no one can talk her out of it*

Everyone looked at each other without saying a word, and no one even tried to go to Sha to talk her out of it.

Meanwhile back at Zale Doria, the Zale Doria Fortress

Mother Coruscant didn't take the news of the perishing of Bech Coruscant very well. Of course no mother can handle the news of their son's death but she was astonished to hear Andi Aqua also died in the same incident but was devastatingly angry to know that he betrayed her.

Mother Coruscant: *She clenched her fist as she banged her fist against the arm of the throne she sat on* The whole Aqua family pisses me off...first Andi Aqua betrays me. Now Sha Aqua kills my Son!. Now Andi Aqua is dead so I can't even get my revenge!!. GRRR!!!. *She grit her teeth, clenching her fist even more with her long and sharp pitch black nails piercing into her own flesh as she bleed * Hh.... *Her sharp eyes flinched as she pants angrily with a smirk* Time to make a visit to an old friend.

Back to Thalasia, where the squad chaos is

Yasu: *he knocks on Sha's bed cube* Sha?.

Sha: *She slowly opens the door* Yes?.

Yasu: It's okay....they're gone now.

Sha: They are?. *Her eyes widened as she walked out* They...really left?.

Yasu: They never once questioned your decision. They just came in Thalasia and got their things and left...their own ways.

Sha: *She purses her lips* Do you think they will be back?. *Her eyes watered up as she bursted into tears*

Yasu: I don't know...I don't know them but this is your decision, to let them go....

Sha: Mhm...right!. *She looks down sobbing and sniffling* I should let them decide. *She shook her head*

Yasu: *he pats her head* Do you believe in them?.

Sha: *She nodded as she sobbed* I do, I love them so much...mnhh but right now I have to let them go...I have to focus on my brother. *She sniffled*

Yasu: Right...good girl.*He said with a smile as he was assuring Sha she can do this, giving her a little support*

Sha: *Sniffling as she looks at Yasu* Also we can't waste anymore time. We have somewhere to be...the elf village. How do we get to the Elf village?.

Yasu: We can't but you can, the scarf...that's the key. It will take us there, we can leave as soon as you are ready.

Sha: Once Yuki wakes up, let's go.

It didn't take too long for the just three of them, Yuki Hanamichi, Yasu Kurayami and Sha Aqua to head out on their own journey in order to find this Elf village that no one has ever heard of, Rocel was there to escort them to the very end of the Never ending Lake. Why is Sha looking for it?. And why the torn and ragged scarf is the key. We will for sure find about it when we get there.

Yasu: Your brother never once stopped thinking about you, you know. *He said as he walked beside Sha*

Sha: *She looked down with a smile as she kept walking, holding onto the strap of the backpack she wore over her traveling cloak* Hm.

Yuki: *She walks beside Sha without saying a word, she was wearing the same cloak as Sha*

Sha: What was it like?. Working for him...and pretending to be working for someone else too.

Yasu: It's like doing something in the means of doing something else but actually doing something else... it's really complicated...oh and a fun thing!. *He chuckled a bit as he looked at Sha teasingly*

Sha: *Looks at Yasu smiling shyly* What?.

Yasu: *He chuckles* You look nothing like he imagined..really!!. Haha.

Sha: Whaaa...what was that supposed to mean?!!. *She said in flustered confusion*

Yasu: Kidding...just wanted to cheer you up. *He smiled innocently*

Sha: Ha.. Nice one.. *She smiles as she looked forward, walking through a narrow path mad of just wines with flowers on it and they could hear a water fall not far from them* should we go there?

Yuki: Why do you two talk so much? *She said as she kept following them*

Sha: I talk more than this...usually. *She teases as she walked through the path, using her right hand as she lifted up the vines hanged in front of her, blocking the path and she looked behind at Yasu and Yuki as she walked through* Come on guys.

Yasu: Hai. *He moved forward as Sha asked and looked forward, stopping when Sha walked to another side of the vines after lifting them up* Oh...*His eyes were a bit widened*

Yuki: *She stopped as well as Yasu, even though there was no expression on her face*

Sha: What?. What's wrong?. *She asked as she was confused seeing their reaction, she turned her face and looked forward, gasping* Mhm... *She takes off her cloak's hood cap showing off her hair*

There was a little boy who is about Eleven years old, an elf boy, staring right at Sha, his hair was red with a white stripe, with elf ears. His eyes were brighter than the shining ocean.

The boy: *He didn't even flinch even an inch* Mother, She is here...*There was no expression on his face as he said it softly*

(Who is this boy?. Why does he look exactly like Sha and Andi?.

Who was this old friend mother Coruscant wanted to visit?. Stay tuned.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 0 72
A story by two real world "sisters" just trying to make the best of a bad situation by escaping their reality and creating a new one.
22 0 10
Working progress story filled with love, magic, war. A kingdom from long ago ruled fairly by a king and queen in a land being ravished by darkness. I...
47 1 8
in world where a girl lost her memories trying to save the world from evil she faces many obstacles along the way but will be able to face her real...
79 2 33
This is a story of a group of comrades fighting to survive in a world of torment and mystery. All the while their lives, emotions and feelings haunt...