Ben 10: Hero and Predator

By Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... More

Chapter 2: Washington B.C.
Chapter 3: The Krakken
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 6: Kevin 11
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: The Big Tick
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 37: The Negative Ten
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10

14.3K 208 202
By Yukihara_813

Somewhere in Bellwood, a young boy is found preparing a luggage in his room for summer vacation. He is going for a road trip across the country with his best friend.

Once he's fully prepared for a 3 months road trip, he carried his duffle bag full with his goods down the stair where both of his parents are waiting at the front.

"You ready, kid?" His father asked.

"Yup!" He replied.

"You bring your toothbrush?" His mother asked.

"Uh-huh."

"Your spare clothes, pants, swim trunk, snacks, drinks, lotion, soap-"

"Mom, I'll be fine." Y/n stopped his mother's worries while chuckling. "Mr. Tennyson will take a good care of me."

"He is right, sweety." The father placed his hand on his life partner to give comfort. "Our son is going to have fun with his friend across the country. Nothing bad is going to happen."

The mother sighed. "You're right. I'm just being exaggerating."

A bark from a distant caught their attention. The L/n's family dog approached the boy before Y/n rubbed the dobberman's neck, earning a lick on the face.

"Take care of mom and dad while I'm away. Okay, Zed?" Y/n asked, earning another bark from the dog.

The parents then guided the boy outside, followed by the dog. In front of their house, an old Rv took a stop and the windshield rolled down, revealing an old man in red Hawaii shirt.

"Hello there." He greeted.

"General Tennyson. How bold of you." Y/n replied, earning a chuckle from the man Max Tennyson.

Y/n opened the door then looked back to his parents with a smile.

"Welp, here I go."

"Take care, kiddo." His father said.

"Have fun!" His mother followed before Zed let out a bark.

And with that, Y/n entered the vehicle and Max drove off.

"Thanks for picking me up, Mr. Tennyson." Y/n expressed his gratitude.

"No problem, Y/n." Max replied.

Y/n gazed around the Rv's interior until his eyes landed on the dining table to see two individuals who are sitting across each other while grouching. The first one is his friend Ben Tennyson, and the other is Ben's cousin Gwen Tennyson. Knowing their history, two words of concern came out from Y/n's lips.

"Oh, dear..."

"Sorry, Y/n." Ben apologized. "I know you've been looking forward to this vacation but my stupid cousin has to come along."

"This wasn't my idea, dweeb!" Gwen snarled. "Somebody convinced my mom that going camping for summer would be a good experience for me."

"Let it go, you two. Not everything always goes as planned in life." Y/n said. "And you know what they say, 'the more the merrier'."

Y/n then put his luggage at the back and went at front, sitting shotgun.

"Man, I can't believe it. I wait all school year to go on this trip with Y/n, and now the queen of cooties is along for the ride." Ben complained.

"Hey! I had my own vacation already all planned out, too, y'know?" Gwen complained back before she pulled out a a time table. "Each activity is color-coded, so I never did the same thing two days in a row."

Ben looked at the schedule in surprise, followed by Y/n who overhearded the conversation from the front in disbelief.

"Who made schedule in their vacation?" Y/n muttered as he slumped back to his seat.

"Now, I'm stuck with my geekazoid cousin and his weirdo friend going camping for three months." Gwen added.

"Geek." Ben glared.

"Jerk."

"Something tells me it's gonna be a long summer." Max commented.

Later that day, they all arrived to the campsite by midnight, surrounded by woods. The kids are gathered around a table bench as Max walked out from the Rv, carrying a bowl meal for them.

"Chow time!" Max placed the bowl that filled with wiggling worms.

Like every kids react, the three of them looked at the bowl in disgust.

"Okay, I give up." Ben commented. "What is that?"

"Marinated mealworms." Max answered. "Hard to find them fresh in the States. Y'know, they're considered a delicacy in some countries."

"And totally gross in others?" Gwen watched one of the worms fell out of the bowl.

"If these doesn't sound good, I've got some smoked sheep tongue in the fridge." Max offered.

"Ugh, couldn't we just have a burger or something?"

The kids smiled at Max, hoping that he agreed to Ben's suggestion.

"Nonsense." Max disagreed. "This summer is gonna be an adventure for your taste buds. I'll grab the tongue."

Max returned to the Rv, leaving the kids alone.

"Okay, I got a half-eaten bag of corn chips and a candy bar in my bag pack." Ben whispered. "What you two got?"

"Some rice cakes and hard candy." Gwen answered.

"5 bars of white chocolate and a box of choco-chip cookies." Y/n answered.

"Think we can make them last the whole summer?"

Despite the obvious question from Ben, they all groaned in displease.

.
.
.

After awhile, the kids are doing their own busyness. Ben is playing his gameboy, Gwen with her laptop, and Y/n laying on the Rv's roof, star gazing. Then, Max came out from the Rv while carrying a bag of marshmallows.

"Who wants to roast marshmallows?" Max offered.

"Oh! Me! Me!" Y/n quickly got up and climbed down the Rv. "Ben, Gwen, aren't you guys coming?"

The cousins gave no response, much to Y/n's and Max's disappointment.

"How about we tell scary stories?" Max gave another offer.

"Scarier than having to spend a summer with your freak of a cousin?" Ben chuckled.

"I'd like to, grandpa, but I'm busy doing a web search on cures for 'extreme doofus-ness'." Gwen grinned. "Nothing yet, Ben, but let's not give up hope!"

"Oh, come on, you two. We're all in this together." Max pointed out. "You can mope around like this all summer, or we can have some fun. Now what do you say?"

"I vote for moping."

"I'm gonna take a walk." Ben put his gameboy down. "Smell ya around, Gwen."

And with that the boy walked into the forest.

"I, uh, think they're starting to grow on each other." Max commented unsurely.

Y/n sighed. "I'll go and give Ben an accompany."

He followed his best friend into the woods. Eventually, Y/n caught up to him and they walked together.

"Oh, man. This is gonna be the worst vacation ever." Ben complained. "I might as well have gone to summer school."

"Don't be like that, Ben. We just have to adapt to the situation." Y/n suggested. "It's always happen in life."

Ben raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're 10?"

Y/n chuckled. "I get that a lot."

Suddenly, a light flashed in the night sky, catching the boys' attention. They looked up and see two glowing light flying across the sky.

"Whoa! A shooting star!" Ben commented in awe.

"But.. two of them?" Y/n tilted his head.

The shooting stars instantly changed their course, aiming straight for the boys. They gasped in shock and make a run for it. The stars crashed behind them, launching the boys and everything around then in the air.

As the destruction subsided, the boys looked up to the crash site in awe. They got onto their feet without any injury and out of curiosity, they made their way toward the crater that the stars made.

"Looks like a satellite or something." Ben commented.

"I don't recall satellite in a shape of a sphere." Y/n commented.

As they standing at the edge of the crater, the ground below them crumbled, resulting them both to slide down into the crater. The boys got up again and the both spheres opened itself before them. Inside both spheres, two identical watches with different symbol that shone green and red color.

(Link artist: https://btnr.fandom.com/wiki/Nemetrix)

"Watches?" Ben muttered.

"From outer space?" Y/n added.

Curious, they reached out their respective item before both watches latched onto their left wrists, taking both kids by surprise.

In act of panic and fear, they tried to get the watches off their wrists but they won't come off no matter what they do.

"If force won't do... let's see if we can find an off button on these things." Y/n suggested while panting.

Nodding to Y/n's suggestion, the boys began to fiddle with the watches, until they unintentionally pressed a button that made the ring of the watches popped up.

"Woah.."

"That's something.."

The boys voiced out their amazement. In the middle of the faceplates, a silhouette of an unknown figures appeared. They looked at each other in hesitation before they looked back down and slowly pressed the faceplate down.

A light of green and red flashed brightly and they both unexpectedly changed into something inhuman.

Ben screamed in panic. "I'm on fire! I'm on fire!"

He then looked at where Y/n was, only to see a huge rock monster towering him.

Ben screamed again. "Y/n! You became a giant rock monster!"

Y/n responded with a roar of panic.

"I can't understand you, but I know you can understand me!" Ben exclaimed until he realized something. "Hey, I'm on fire... and, I'm okay!"

Y/n growled softly this time, earning Ben's attention.

"Dude, what part of 'I don't understand you' do you not understand?" Ben remarked.

Y/n huffed in annoyance, letting out steam between his jaws before stomping his away back toward the campsite.

"Hey, wait up!" Ben gave a chase.

Meanwhile, back at the campsite, Gwen is still browsing her laptop with Max near the fire place until the ground beneath them suddenly thumping softly.

"Uh, grandpa?" Gwen called in worry.

"This tremor is not normal." Max commented. "As if-."

"A giant rock monster coming straight for us?!"

Gwen pointed her finger toward forest where Y/n, still in his monster form came out, followed by Ben who is still on fire, literally.

On impulse, Max rushed in front of his granddaughter. Noticing their fear, Y/n and Ben stopped their tracks.

"Grandpa, Gwen. It's us!" Ben raised his hands in the air to show them he is no harm. "It's Ben and Y/n!"

Both Max and Gwen adopted a look of a shock. They looked at each other with unconvinced looks then back at Ben and Y/n.

"If you're my stupid cousin then proof it!" Gwen shouted.

"I don't think so, freak!" Ben grinned.

Recognizing Ben's tone and behavior, Max and Gwen dropped their suspicions.

"Ben? Is that really you?" Max asked in worry.

"Wait, if you're Ben, then that means..." Gwen looked at the rock monster and Y/n softly growled to confirm her suspicions.

"Well, it's kinda weird story." Ben said.

The four of them gathered around the fire place as Ben explained his situations and Y/n's. Max and Gwen are sitting next to each other while Ben is sitting across them with Y/n's head laying down beside him.

"And you say that these watches, just jumped up and clamped onto both of your wrists." Max asked for clarification.

Gwen tossed two marshmallows to Ben and they burned the moment it landed on his hand.

"Hey, this time, It wasn't my fault!" Ben clarified before he put one of the sweets into his mouth and feed Y/n with the other. "I swear!"

"I believe you, Ben." Max said.

"Think they're gonna stay monsters forever?" Gwen asked in curiosity.

"They're not monsters. They're aliens."

The kids looked at Max in confusion.

"I-I mean.. look at them. What else could they be?" Max stuttered.

"I don't wanna be fire guy forever. How am I supposed to play Little League this Fall if I charcoal the ball every time I catch a pop fly?" Ben complained.

"Don't worry, Ben. We'll figure these things out." Max reassured his grandson. "In the meantime, I'll go check the crash site. You guys stay here until I get back."

Max grab a flashlight and went into the woods, not noticing a gaze of suspicions from the rock alien.

"I know that gaze, anywhere." Ben commented, earning Y/n's attention. "What's in your mind?"

Y/n ignored the question by looking away from Ben's smug expression.

"Well, can't help it since you can't talk and all." Ben stated.

With Max in the woods, he found the crash site where the spheres are. He inspected both object in and out and then narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"I don't like this one little bit." Max commented.

Back with the kids at the campsite, Ben is shooting fireball from his hands somehow with Y/n as his target practice since his rock body is literally fire proof. Y/n chose to lay down on the ground, so he won't make unnecessary tremor if he walks.

"Man, this is awesome!" Ben cheered.

"You sure the fire doesn't bother you?" Gwen asked Y/n, and the rock alien shook his head.

Suddenly, a loud beeping rang out from the boys before a light of red and yellow flashed from them. As the light subsided, Ben and Y/n have returned back to human once again.

"Ah, I'm me, again!" Ben cheered.

"Who would've thought that these things have time limit." Y/n commented.

Gwen frowned. "Too bad, Ben. I liked you better when you were briquette."

The boys then tried to pull the watches off their wrists.

"No good?" Y/n asked Ben.

"No good." Ben answered.

"Welp, I guess these things stuck with us for who knows how long." Y/n commented.

"You don't say." Ben started to fiddle with the watch out curiosity.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea, Ben." Gwen came over to her cousin, followed by Y/n. "We don't know what else these things can do."

"That's why I'm going to figure it out. Besides, you can't tell me you're not a little bit curious what else these things can do."

"Not in the least." Gwen clarified.

"Now you mention it, I did kinda curious about another life form from outer space." Y/n commented with a grin. "Now we have one of their tech, I don't see why we shouldn't."

"You got to be kidding me."

The three of them returned to the fire place with Ben and Y/n sitting next to each other and across Gwen.

"Look, if I can figure this thing out, maybe I can help people. I mean really help them. Not just, y'know, make things worse." Ben explained.

"Always have a noble heart, aren't you, Ben?" Y/n smiled at his friend as they both fiddling with their respective watchs.

"So, what did it feel like going all alien like that?" Gwen asked in curiosity.

"It freaked me out, at first. It was like I was me but it was also like I was somebody else." Ben explained.

"As for me, I feel like an animal. A beast or some sort. But, still me." Y/n explained his version.

Suddenly, the faceplate on both watchs popped up again, startling the wielders.

"Hey, I think we figured out how we did it!" Ben cheered. "Should we try again, just once?"

"Now, hold your horses, Ben." Y/n stopped him. "We already figured how these things work. We don't need to use it again."

"Come on, dude. Don't be a such a wuss."

"I'm being careful." Y/n corrected him. "What if every time we use these things, it send a beacon to their creator, or other aliens that coming for these things?!"

Ben gave his friend a face of disappointment. "Really?"

"Really!"

Ben accepted his warning due to Y/n's persistence. While the faceplate still up, Y/n decided to twist its ring out of curiosity, revealing 10 different alien silhouettes.

"Huh, not only one but it seems I can change into ten different aliens." Y/n assumed.

"Mine, too." Ben stated.

"I wonder what's the creator is thinking while building these things. I mean, what are these things' purpose other than changing into different kind of aliens?"

A foot step caught their attention. They looked to the source and see that Max has returned.

"Ben, Y/n, you're back!" Max rushed at the boys.

"Yup! Turns out, these things have time-out function." Y/n explained.

"And we able to figure out how these things work!" Ben exclaimed and showed Max the watch. "Look, all you do is press this button, then when the ring pops up, just twist it until you see the guy you want to be, slam it down and BAMMO! You're one of ten super cool alien dudes!"

"What about staying as super cool alien dudes and not transforming back into plain old pizza face?" Gwen sneered.

"I kinda haven't figure out that part yet."

"There's gotta be away." Y/n pointed out. "We can't just rely on the time limit all the time."

Max held his chin. "With a device as powerful as those watchs planted on you two, my guess is, we better make you both learn, fast."

The boys looked at Max with surprise expression before the two cheered in the air.

"Alright!" Ben shouted.

"If it means to avoid alien invasion, count me in!" Y/n followed.

.
.
.

The kids are now inside the Rv, doing their own busyness per usual while Max remained outside to enjoy the nature. Gwen still browsing with her laptop on the dining table with Ben who is fiddling with his watch. Y/n then sat next to Gwen and slammed a thick book onto the table, startling the Tennysons.

"What's that?" Gwen asked.

"I've been thinking, since both Ben and I have 10 different aliens each, it's obviously that they have different abilities and skills. So..." Y/n drew his watch's and Ben's symbol on the cover. "I decided to make a journal about them!"

Ben scoffed. "That's pretty lame, dude. We can just figure them out in a get-go."

"Your lose, Benjamin. Don't blame me if you somehow lost in a fight."

"With this watch, I can kick butt more than you."

Y/n simply chuckled while shaking his head in disapprovement. Then, Max entered the Rv, yawning.

"Alright, kids. Time to go to bed." Max said.

Suddenly, a static came out from Max's radio comms.

"Mayday! Mayday! Somebody help us! We're under attack by some sort off.. I know you're not gonna believe me.. Robots!" A man behind the radio reported.

Y/n gasped as he closed his mouth dramatically. "Phase 1 of alien invasion... They're coming for the watches!"

"We gotta help them!" Ben suggested.

"Uh, you?" Gwen pointed at Ben. "What are you gonna do about it, Tennyson?"

Y/n and Ben shared a smirk.

.
.
.

A random noises of screams and explosions rang out in the air. People in the campsite are running away for their life from a giant robot and two flying drones.

The machines are destroying anything on its path, disregarding the civilians and consenquences.

Suddenly, a figure made out of diamond jumped down on one of the drones, cutting it down with a blade that formed from his hand.

This figure is none other than Ben himself who transformed into one of his aliens.

Another drone approached him and fired a laser. Ben abled to block the shot and noticed that his diamond body able to reflect the laser.

The drone fired another volley and Ben counter-attacked by throwing a sharp debris, destroying it.

"Alright, who's next?" Ben taunted.

The big robot stumped its way to Ben. It quickly fired a laser from its palm, far more powerful than the drones to the ground near Ben, resulting the boy blasted away and landed on a parked Rv. Aiming for a kill, the robot shot another volley and the Rv blown to pieces.

Ben cut his way out from the debris and see the robot is approaching. He quickly crawled out, rushed to the robot and went for swing.

The robot quickly evaded the attack by jumping so high despite its size. As it's about to crash on top of Ben, the ground shook violently all of the sudden before an oversized worm bursted out from the ground and snatched the robot by its midsection with its beak.

The worm, who is Y/n in his alien form held the robot in the air before he began to shake his head along with the robot between his beak. Then, he began to pull it down into the hole where it came from but the robot held the ground to prevent itself from getting buried.

Little did it know, this is exactly what Y/n has planned.

"Hold it still!" Ben rushed at the grounded robot with his diamond blade at hand.

He made a huge jump and beheaded the robot. Y/n came out from the hole and tossed the headless robot away off of his beak before it exploded.

"Oh, yeah! Who's bad!?" Ben raised his fist in triumph, followed by Y/n's screech of victory.

And before Ben do anything stupid like looking for attention, Y/n quickly snatched him with his beak, tossed him in the air before he landed on Y/n's back, and tunneled into the ground.

.
.
.

Morning has arrived and the gang but Ben are preparing to leave for another destination. Y/n is sitting on the roof of the Rv while sketching down his journal.

"Where's Ben?" Max asked.

"I haven't seen him since breakfast." Gwen answered.

"He's busy somewhere else." Y/n clarified before he noticed a huge distant dust cloud approaching fast. "Ah, there he is!"

The Tennysons turned to the approaching dust cloud. And an instant, a mask figure appeared in front of them as soon as the dust subsided.

"Ben?" Max echoed.

"Yup." Ben lifted up his visor. "Hey, check this out."

The visor went down and the luggages and other belongings outside the Rv, are placed one by one into the vehicle. Ben then returned and the visor lifted up.

"Pretty fast, huh?" Ben boasted before he timed out. "I think this is gonna be the best summer ever."

"Absolutely." Max agreed.

"It's definitely gonna be interesting." Gwen commented.

Y/n climbed down the Rv and went beside Ben.

"So, did you do it?" Y/n grinned.

Ben chuckled. "You should've seen their face."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 1K 10
Ben Tennyson, an immature little brat with a powerful, outworldly device in his hands which he uses as a toy. Our earth is being attacked by monstrou...
169K 5.4K 20
Y/N was just an ordinary unlucky boy. He has lived in Bellwood for years being about 3 years older than Ben. They grew up together often having a bro...
6.1K 94 10
It was just another "normal" day for Ben until his childhood best friend Ella came back to Bellwood. However, what they didn't know was Ella's return...
9.2K 226 12
Wade was Gwen's older brother by 5 years, he was quite a delinquent but he always took care of his family. He goes with his sister, cousin, and Grand...