Miss Lucy

Av theruthiebalo

Book re-updating. She was his favorite teacher. He was her favorite student. Mer

Author's note.
ML|1|
ML|2|
ML|3|
ML|4|
ML|6|
ML|7|
ML|8|
ML|9|
ML|10|
ML|11|
ML|12|
ML|13|
ML|14|
ML|15|
ML|17|

Ml|5|

15 3 0
Av theruthiebalo

Women's Problem

Becca was horny so she planned to have sex with Carter even though they had already broken up. She was not prepared to see what was before her. Bethany, one of the lead cheerleader like her, from school, was riding Carter's cock while her loud moans filled the room.

"You bitch!" She screamed.

Carter turned around calmly, having already recognized the voice as Becca's. He got dressed and threw Bethany's clothes at her and told her to get dressed.

"But baby, we were just getting started." Bethany said trying to sound seductive just to annoy Becca more.

"No we are not getting started Bethany. We're done, so pick your stuff and leave. By the way, it's Carter to you, not baby." Carter said.

"That's right bitch! He's my baby!" Becca screamed at Bethany.

"I'm not any of you baby just do you guys know." Carter said to both of them.

"You're mine and you don't have a choice." Becca said, cocking a brow at him and pursing her lips.

Bethany got dressed and tried to kiss Carter goodbye. Before Carter could react, Becca charged at Bethany and pulled her off him.

A good ole chick fight ensued. They screamed very beautiful cuss words at each other as they pulled each other's hairs and clothes.

Carter got pissed, and so he left the room because he was very much against violence against women. He was afraid that if he stayed longer he would beat the two of them mercilessly.

He told Abraham, and kim to go and separate them before he left the house back to the pool.

Meanwhile, Becca's friends, Sonia and Fiona had come to her aid. They ganged up against Bethany.

"You whore!" Becca screamed as she pulled Bethany's hair.

"A pot calling kettle black." Bethany said laughing as she struggled to free herself from their grasp.

"What do you mean?" Becca asked.

"You're as dumb as your mum if you don't know what I mean. I mean, your Whore of a mother didn't know she was pregnant with you while she smoked all the things she could. I'm sure your brain is all scrambled up from all the molly your mum took." Bethany said, smirking.

"Wh..what did you just say?" Becca asked stuttering.

"I said what I said hoe!" Bethany taunted smiling devilishly.

She had hit a sore spot and she knew it.

Becca loosened her grip as all the fight had left her. Bethany used this opportunity to get a few blows in before Fiona and Sonia held her back down.

People were watching and recording. It was going to be the talk to the school the next day, if not the whole town.

Abraham and Kim rushed in to separate what was left of the fight.

"Party's over now." Abraham yelled.

"Go home you guys." Kim said.

"Urghhh." Bethany grunted.

"These bitches ruined our party." Someone yelled from the crowd.

"Why does the party have to end because of these two whores?" Someone whined.

"Right! Can't we just throw them out and continue the party instead?" Someone else threw in.

"I'm sorry but the party's over people." Abraham said.

"Tony, put off the music." Kim shouted over the loud music.

"Everybody out." Abraham said.

Nobody moved.

"Now!" Carter thundered, appearing out of nowhere.

Everyone began to shuffle out grudgingly till it was just Carter, Kim, Abraham and Tony left.

"What happened to Becca and Bethany? They left faster than I expected." Carter asked.

"Shit hit the fan bruh." Kim said.

"What do you mean shit hit the fan. What exactly happened? Should I be worried?" Carter asked.

"Nah. There's no need to worry, I think. Bethany may or may not have called Becca out about her mum." Abraham said.

"Shit!" Carter said, kicking an empty bottle.

"I'll be right back." He said hurrying away.

"Where are you going dude?" Kim asked running after him.

"I need to apologize to Becca. I feel like a total jerk. I put her in a situation where she was humiliated badly." Carter said.

"Aw! Lover boy." Abraham teased.

"Shut the fvck up man. You guys better tidy up the house before I get back." Carter said starting up his car.

"Ay ay captain!" Abraham and Kim said simultaneously and they began to laugh.

Carter drove to Becca's Aunt's place to apologize to her. Becca lived with her Aunt since her mother was abusive and an addict.

When he got there, he knocked and her Aunt Evie opened the door.

"Hey Evie, I know it's really late and it's past Becca's curfew but I really really need to talk to her if that's fine with you." Carter said in one breathe.

"Woah woah woah. Slow down big guy. She should be in her room." Evie said, chuckling.

"Thank you." Carter said before he went upstairs to Becca's room.

He knocked but nobody answered so he opened the door. He found Becca curled up on one corner of her bed sobbing.

"Hey hey hey. Ahhh. It's okay." He said gently.

"It's all your fault. Get the fvck out of my room and get off my property." She screamed.

"I'm sorry, okay? I know what I did was shitty, i shouldn't have left you with her. I just came to apologize." Carter said, holding her hands as she tried to punch him.

"Who told her about my mum?" Becca asked when she had calmed down.

"Come on. Give me some credit. The fact that I don't want to date you anymore doesn't mean that I'll  go about telling the kids from school all the stuff you told me when we were together. I have no idea how she found out about your mum. I'm really sorry about that." He said.

Becca started crying again, and Carter held her gently because he knew  she was hurt. Even though they weren't together anymore, he knew she did not have any true friend to rely on, except Sonia and Fiona,he allowed her use him as "a shoulder to lean on."

He sat there quietly rubbing her back as she hugged him.

Soon enough, her breathing evened out. She had fallen asleep. Carter carried her and lay her down on the bed and was about to leave when she held him back.

"Please, don't go." She begged. She looked really vulnerable, he couldn't leave, he stayed, Carter got into her bed and held her while she slept.

The next morning, when Carter woke up, Becca wasn't in the room anymore so he wore his shoes and drove home.

Carter found Kim and Abraham asleep on his bed when he got home while Tony was sleeping on the sofa in the sitting room.

He woke them up and told them they were already late to school so they all took turns to use the bathroom, while he let them pick out what to wear from his wardrobe since they had came straight from school to his house.

They entered Carter's car and drove  to school, checking the time every seconds and praying they don't miss the first period.

The bell rang as soon as they got to school so they all rushed to class.

When Carter entered his English class, everyone started whispering. He just shrugged it off and went to his seat.

The whispering didn't stop and he was starting to get really uncomfortable.

"If you have anything to say to me, why don't you step forward," Carter said as soon as the teacher stepped out.

Everywhere became silent. Soon the students began to file out of the class quietly.

When it was lunchtime and the hallway was filled to the brim with students, some of the students were whispering and pointing at him.

He was already annoyed when he met the guys at their usual meeting point in front of Tony's locker.

"Hey dude." Kim said.

"Bruh, have you seen the post about you?" Abraham asked.

Carter's heart began to race. He thought that maybe someone had found out about his shenanigans with Miss Lucy. He was literally shaking.

"So that's what the whole whispering is about." He said trying to stay calm when he was actually dying on the inside.

Abraham hands his phone over to Carter.

"Oh no she didn't!" Carter shouted as he blew Tony's locker.

"Calm down." Tiny said, trying to calm him down.

Becca had posted a picture of Carter laying beside her from the previous night.

The ship is sailing again.

#couples goals#the sexiest duo; the caption of the picture read.

"I'll kill this bitch." Carter said storming off.

He found Becca in the hallway with her stupid friends.

"Ohhh, here comes our lover boy." Sonia squealed.

"He looks ready to kill." Fiona said.

"It's about to go down." Becca whispered to her friends.

"Hey baby." Becca said when Carter got to where she was standing.

"Don't hey me you bitch!"

Students had already gathered, watching the drama that's about to ensue.

Becca stared at him like she was bored and this ticked Carter off.

"Take your post down now."

"And if I don't?" Becca asked, smirking

"Delete that post now or I will tell everyone what happened on the 24th of April." Carter said, in a stern voice, threatening Becca and watching her countenance changed.

Becca got scared and her heart started racing fast, she could hear the beating.

Carter was just threatening her, he had no intentions of using what happened on the 24th of April against her.

Becca deleted the post and then turned to leave when Carter stopped her.

"Delete the picture too." Carter deadpanned.

"Yeah, whatever." She said deleting the picture from her phone, and from iCloud too.

"There. Are you happy now?" She asked

Carter didn't respond as he started walking away with his friends.

Carter,  and his friends were seated at their regular table in the cafeteria when Bethany walked up to them.

"Hey sexy." She said, trying to touch Carter.

"Don't you dare." He warned, smacking her hand away.

"Don't be a bitch now. You enjoyed fvcking me so what changed babe?" She asked, flirting shamelessly.

"You're not needed here whore." Abraham quipped.

"You'll come back begging soon enough." She said, adding an extra sway to her hips as she walked away.

Just then, the bell rang signaling that the break was over.

"Just great." Carter said, dryly.

They stood up with their food trays and threw away the leftovers before heading to their different classes. Carter, and Tony had AP maths class while Kim had music class, and Abraham had English-lit class.

Carter and Tony sat in their usual seats at the back of the class.

"Hey man." Jason, a guy from the basketball team greeted Carter.

"Hey." Carter said doing the 'bro' handshake thing.

Some of his friends stopped by his table to say hi.

Mr. Marcus, the teacher, walked in wearing his usual scowl.

He didn't reply to the greeting of the students, he just went straight to the board and wrote "Surprise test."

All the students groaned but became quiet when he stared at them.

"I'm loving this day so much." Carter said, scowling.

Some of the guys at the back snickered.

"Is there any joke you want to share with the class Mr. Levine?" Mr. Marcus said, staring at him dead in the eye.

"No sir." Carter said, trying to contain his smile.

"I thought so." Mr. Marcus said, turning back to the board.

He wrote down the test questions, and distributed the answer sheets to the students.

"You know my rules. No talking, moving or breathing." Mr. Marcus said.

"Yes sir." The students chorused.

"Good. You have one hour to do this test. Your time starts now." Mr. Marcus said, turning on the timer.

Some of the students turned in empty scripts but Carter's script was filled with calculations. He had answered all the questions. Carter was a typical bad boy in the eyes of everyone but he was secretly a nerd who wore reading glasses when he was in his house, and he was a straight A student.

After Becca and Bethany's drama, nothing interesting happened.

The rest of the day went by in a blur.

Carter was walking towards the entrance of the school with his friends when they saw a crowd. They decided to  find out what was going on. The crowd refused to give way, so they had to struggle to get to the middle of it.

Lo and behold, Becca and Bethany were having a face off.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day/night.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.5K 35
I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with my new history teacher. StudentxTeacher...
1.3M 26K 42
WARNING: 18+ SMUT/LOVESTORY Sebastian Stan x Reader (Y/N) College is tough when you are expected to live up to the same standards as your older siste...
104K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
1M 8.1K 19
--------SEXUAL CONTENT--------- He spreads my legs on his desk pulling my lace white panties down groaning at the sight of my wet pussy. He then star...