My Promised Partner

By momorashi

Main Cast Minseok (Xiumin) = Girl Jongdae (Chen) = Boy Jongin (Kai) = Boy Kyungsoo (D.O)=Girl Baekhyun= Girl ... More

Meeting Him
Kim Jongdae
Be my partner
You don't remember?
He's busy, She doesn't like it
Party
KaiSoo
Memory
Time for a trip
Byun Resort
Feelings betrayed?
Pervy Fever
Stormy night
Back to Home
Japan (SuLay)
Date?(SuLay)
Dinner with me? (SuLay)
Thrown out(SuLay)
Last 2 days(SuLay)
Forgotten
New Teacher
It was for you
The End
Happy

You thought I liked You?

839 36 2
By momorashi

Baekhyun stared at them in horror. Jongdae opened his mouth but he didn't knew what to say.

"B-Baek." Baekhyun didn't wait for an answer and left baming the door behind her. Jongdae sighed and looked at Minseok, she was staring at the door.

"Baekhyunnie~is hurt!"

"......"

"poor her, she liked you."

"......" Jongdae only sighed

"you knew~?"

Jongdae picked her up and took her to the bed. He wanted to lay her down but Minseok had tightly grabbed her arms around his neck and wouldn't let him go. She kept her face in the crook of his neck.

"Yah! Aren't you going to let me go?"

"NO!!"

"Ah!! Why!?!" He tried pushing her off but she wouldn't let him go.

"You will go to her!"

"Her?... Ah! Minseok-ah." He placed his hands on her waist "you don't want me to go?"

She lifted her head looking at him"No."

"Why?" He smirked

"......" She pouted

"Why?" He repeated with a smirk .

" Just No!"

He sighed, then they're was a knock on the door.

"Hyung? Can I come in?" Jongdae was about to tell Chanyeol to come in when Minseok spoke "It's chanyeollie~~ I want him~~~" She tried getting off of Jongdae but this time he stopped her.

"Why are you going to him?" He panicked and thought 'What if she behaves the same way with him?'

"I like him?" She said, making a confused expression. Jongdae's mouth hung open "What?!"

"Hyung?" Chanyeol opened the door and entered the door but as soon as he saw them he turned to leave quietly but then Minseok screamed "Chanyeollie~~~!!" and jumped off of Jongdae, Chanyeol turned at her voice and was attack by her.

Minseok jumped on him making both of them fall down. Chanyeol layed on the floor while Minseok lay on top of him, hugging him.

"Chanyeollie~~~"

"M-Mi-Minseok!?" Chanyeol panicked at the sudden attack. Jongdae stared blankly,'I have to do something!' he thought.

"Minseok" She looked back at him "Leave him, right now." He insisted but Minseok tightened her grip around his neck more,pressing her breast against his chest. Chanyeol felt uncomforable,he licked his lips and gulped. He looked at Jongdae, surely he was mad.

"If you don't get off of me I'm going to Baek." With that he started to leave, seeing that Minseok immediately got off of Chanyeol and he got up and left without wasting any time. As he closed the door behind him he thought 'Minseok really has a great body.' He titled his head,'B cup?'

Jongdae didn't waste any time either and pushed Minseok on the bed, constricting her movement by holding her down. He held her by her wrists above her head. Minseok's eyes widened. "You wanted this." He said teasingly, Minseok didn't utter a word.

"Take your medicine." He said softly. She pouted and shook her head. Jongdae sighed, "Do you know how cute you look when you pout?"

Minseok pouted a bit more, "Are you teasing me now?" His voice deepened.

"......."

He took the medicine from the table and put it in his mouth with a mouth full of water, he then looked at Minseok who stared back wide eyed. Jongdae smirked, his eyes as if saying 'yes, I'm going to do what you think.'

With that he kissed her, making her gulp down the medicine. Water trickled out of her mouth as she tried to resist but Jongdae wouldn't let her, he deepened the kiss to make sure the medicine went down her throat. He then pulled back.

"This medicine takes effects really fast." Minseok stared at him.

"Do you like me?" Her question caught him offguard.

"Ah- um." He stuttered but immediately regained his composure,he closed his eyes taking a deep breath, he opened his eyes smiling softly he said,

"Yeah, I do."

Minseok's eyes were becoming heavy , Jongdae finally decided to let her go, he stood beside the bed as she drifted into sleep.

Jongdae looked at her peaceful sleeping face. He sighed and whispered, "You know how much you're torturing me?"

He looked at her face again, then he went to the door, he placed his hand on the handle and thought "Well, she's already made me confess."

He glanced back.

_________________________

Chanyeol went to the roof, he was sure Baekhyun had seen 'them'. He her sitting on the bench near the edge, he went over to her and sat at the edge of the bench queitly, neither of them spoke, Baekhyun was in pain but somehow Chanyeol's presence was comforting. They sat their for quite a long time. Chanyeol sighed 'Why is he taking this long?' He glanced at Baekhyun who was staring at her hands. He looked the at stair entrance and then got up. He glanced at Baekhyun once more and left. On his way he looked at Jongdae as they crossed paths.

Jongdae's eyes were firm and Chanyeol felt assured. He went and sat next to Baekhyun as we fixed herself.

"Why are you here?"She looked at him.

"I'm sorry." His answer was firm.

"What are you apologizing for?" She looked away "Did you think I liked you?"

"....." Jongdae remained quite.

"I..." She started "Don't have any interest in you, you've always been running after her." She looked back at him and tched.

"You knew?" He was a bit surprised.

She sighed,"So there's no need to apologize."

Jongdae just nodded his head and then there was silence. They sat by each other in silence as dark clouds began to cover the sky. Chanyeol looked at them from afar. After a while Jongdae stood up,"It's going to rain soon, let's go inside."

"You can go, i'll stay here for a while."

He inhaled deeply, nodded his head and left. Just as he was gone Chanyeol came back to join her. She rested her head on him saying,"I did good right?"

Tears started to roll down her eyes, Chanyeol just nodded "Mmm"

"I didn't seem like a love stuck person, right?!"She started sobbing.

Chanyeol patted her head "You did good."

Baekhyun cried and chanyeol pulled her in for a hug, although she was hurt, but Chanyeol's presence there at that time was really comforting.

__________________________________________________________________

Minseok woke up around 3, she placed her hand on her head, trying to remember what had happened. She shook her head and thought 'I was feeling really sick, then Jongdae helped me and then.......'

"OH!MY!GOD!" She yelled at herself remembering what she did with Jongdae.

"WAIT! Why did I do that?!" She panicked.

"Okay, okay, calm down." She took a deep breath.

"I knew I liked him, but...." She remembered clinging on to him like glue, calling him oppa in a desiring tone and trying to take off her clothes.

"GOD! Help me for I have sinned." She looked out of the window towards the sky but only to see it covered by dark clouds. "Even God has forsaken me...."

She was really embarrassed for what she did and placed her face in her cuped hands, only to look up again "Wait, Why don't I feel guilty?" She wondered.

"Do I actually want him?" She gulped and nodded to herself "Maybe, a bit."

She looked at the door,"But I can't face him right now."

She put on her shoes and ran to her own room.

Jongdae came back to his room and looked around 'She must have woken up and left.'

His eyes seemed a bit guilty, he nodded and left the room, softly closing the door behind him.

Minseok arrived in her room.There was a note on the mirror.

'The shower is still not working.' Probably left by the workers.

She nodded at the note and looked on the mirror,"Ah, Why is there a cut on my lip?" She softly touched her lower lip, "Did I bite it in my sleep?AH! It's hurts."

Then she noticed some redness just below her collar bone.

'What's this? How did this happen?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 2 8
Losing someone can tear your whole world apart. That was an experience Minseok had to make when his best friend died in an accident. It's been ten d...
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
10.1K 556 21
부드러운 사랑 by Tynybyns: Destiny likes to play with our lifes. But when it comes to love he is wise. Can you run away from it? Definitely not, in a way o...
60K 3.3K 37
Baekhyun is a quiet kid who gets good grades and does as told. He has a happy family and a good life but what no one knows is that he's been sufferin...