The Hidden Reason

By Hazel_072409

Claire Love Brock just finished college and was going to spend time with her boyfriend Brennen. It doesn't go... More

Finding out
Recovery
Secret Revealed?
Invited
Party
Posted
Suspicious
Almost Caught
The Mystery Awaits...
On My Knees
One out of Five down, #1
Exploring time, #2
More then Told, #3
"Nice to see you again.." #4
Back home!
The Denied Question
Relaxation and Realization
Frustrations
Avoiding The Tears
Panic Attack
Gone
Not Story (Recap)
We Figured Out..
Plan
We got her

Sadness and Scared

4 0 0
By Hazel_072409

Claire shouted when she woke up, she shouted for hours. "LET ME GO, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" She continued for what could've been minutes, hours, or days. Meanwhile they had a ton plan for her. It's been a few hours and Claire's voice gotten weaker.

Someone walked into Claire's room and she couldn't bother to defend because she felt so weak. They kicked and punched her which made her even weaker. That was the cycle. They would give her some water and beat her up.

Meanwhile Sam wouldn't leave his room, no matter what they said or did. He always responded with "LEAVE ME ALONE" or "FUCK OFF." He constantly was crying wishing that this was just a dream and he would be comforted by Claire.

Sam hasn't had a panic attack in a while, well mainly because of Claire but now that she had been taken he has been getting hurt. Sam just wants everything to be back to the way it was. And Claire just wants to turn back time and wish she had said she loved Sam..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 133 16
It's your senior year of highschool. You decide to go spend your winter vacation at your older brothers house in California. Your brother has five ot...
2K 27 43
The story is about a suicidal girl who meets a very... different person. She starts falling in love but her old time best friend isn't having it. He...
88.8K 2.2K 58
Sequel Is here! TRIGGER WARNING The bad boy falls in love with an old friend. Their lives start crumbling. They are bearly able to control the relati...