His and Her Rules

De kidd101

A Zatima Story Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

1.8K 78 11
De kidd101

In the weeks leading up to their wedding there had been so many decisions, lists, and appointments and since they wanted a destination wedding there were lots of late nights and early mornings due to time zone differences for their desired locations. They were both exhausted from all the planning when Zac suggested they take a break.

"Ok so check this out, I know you've been mad stressed with the wedding and all so I really just wanted to take some time for you and me to relax so I'm taking us on a baecation for a couple of days,"

"Oh, and where are we going?"

"Cape Town,"

"Ooohh I like it, I thought it was a possibility for our honeymoon,"

"Haha, nah this is like a pre-honeymoon, gotta take the ride for a test drive"

"Oh, so you gotta try it before you buy it?"

"Haha, yup,"

"Careful now, aint no guardrails on this thing,"

"I know how to ride that thing,"

"You're so damn silly. When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow,"

Fatima was excited to be spending some stress free quality time with Zac before the wedding. They arrived in Cape Town and were immediately mesmerized by its beauty. The city had a vibrant culture and had a stunning view of Table mountain all the way from the airport to their hotel which had both the view of the mountain and the ocean.

Once they checked into the hotel their concierge/tour guide came to pick them up so they could go on their first adventure. They were going to Kruger National Park and taking a helicopter there. When they arrived at Kruger they were greeted by a group of monkeys that kept trying to steal their food and drinks. One of them had been successful grabbing Fatima's water and then drinking it in front of her.

"Oh, so he's just gon take my water?"

"It's tooketh baby," Zac and Fatima laughed so hard they couldn't even be mad.

The monkeys followed them and even tried to join them on their truck as they toured the park. They saw a lot of wildlife including the big five and had opted out of walking with the lions as interesting as it sounded.

After their tour, they made it back to Cape Town in time for dinner and they had a private reservation at a place called Cavalli. The food, wine and atmosphere were great and the whole experience was like a slow seduction. Back at the hotel, they took a shower together and Zac was lying on the bed in his towel when Fatima walked up to him unwrapping her towel when she got to him.

He picks her up and lays her on the bed and kisses her, a long slow kiss.

Lights out like a power outage

'Cause of the lighting in your bedspring showers

I can feel the mist everytime we kissed

Just didn't know a downpour like this

There's a flash flood warning

'Till we wake up in the morning

There'll be puddles in the bed

The weatherman said

Girl the rain is coming

Let me feel the raindrops fallin' down all over my love

I want it soakin' wet all over the bed

I want the rain to come

"I want to make love to you,"

Instead of answering, she brings her lips back to his and he deepens the kiss. He pins her wrists above her head and scraps his teeth down over her neck, biting and licking marking her.

"Zaaaacccc,"

He brings her close so that they are chest to chest and her stiff nipples are rubbing against his chest, he enters her slowly not breaking their kiss giving her inch by inch.

"umm zac, more" she moans breaking their kiss

"shh, I got you, baby," he says not picking up the pace. She wraps her arms around him urging him on and clinging to him as she took him deeper. When he is fully in her they both shudder and moan in unison

"Ummm shit,"

Working her slowly, savouring her he develops a rhythm, a steady pounding so raw she shivers

"umm yes Zac, more," she says urging him on and lifting her head to make eye contact with him and gasps as she feels her orgasm start to wash over her. He kisses her swallowing her moans and she clings to him letting go.

As she clenches and contracts around him he cums with a shudder the sound of his release muffled by their kiss.

She can feel him all over her and she breathes in his scent as she rubs his back.

Yea this baecation was a great idea, she thought to herself

On the second day of their trip, Zac planned for them to take a boat cruise to see Robben Island and maybe see the dolphins that were found around the waters. After they explored Robben Island they were able to anchor the big boat and set off on a traditional wooden dhow and were soon surrounded by schools of dolphins jumping and playing in the water circling and flipping near their boat.

They also decided to try snorkelling and saw amazing sea creatures. Zac, who was afraid of sea creatures, was too scared to go into the water. Fatima, who was an experienced swimmer, convinced him to give it a try. Zac finally agreed, and as soon as he put his head in the water, he saw a huge sea turtle swimming right in front of him. He freaked out and started swimming back to the boat as fast as he could. Fatima, who was trying to catch up with him, was laughing so hard that she couldn't swim straight.

After an eventful day at sea, they were going for a wine tasting and tour in Stellenbosch stopping at Hartenberg Wine Estate, L'Avenir and Waterford Estate. While at dinner they were having a great time, but the waiter kept getting their order wrong, and they ended up with a lot of unexpected dishes. They tried everything from spicy curries to exotic fruits, and they couldn't stop laughing at their bizarre dining experience. They found their way back to the hotel. They were exhausted but still laughing about their interesting dining experience. They fell asleep, happy, content and relaxed.

On their last day, they took the cable car up Table Mountain and watched the sunrise from the top and the views were breathtaking. The whole experience was so romantic and Zac couldn't have planned it better. After their morning excursion, they went on a tour around the city, learning about the history of the place. They also visited different local spots learning the traditions, food and music of the people. Zac was watching Fatima throughout the day and he was happy to see her relaxed and carefree, she danced with the locals even attempting to speak Zulu and Xhosa. Her Xhosa attempts had him cracking up since she couldn't quite get a hang of the clicks.

Back at the hotel, Fatima was sitting on Zac's lap,

"Babe, thank you so much for this trip. I really needed it and I didn't even know how much,"

"I got you, and it's my job as your man to take care of all your needs,"

"ALL?" she says raising her eyebrow

"All of em,"

"Well, in that case, I got a problem that needs urgent attention,"

"Haha how hard you want to be fucked?"

"As hard as you can, please"

He lifted them both off the sofa to the dining table in their room and looked her in the eye as he slid his finger inside her grazing her g spot.

"You're so fucking wet,"

"That's all you daddy," she answered as she gave him a long, wet kiss and parted her thighs for him. He pulls her to the edge of the table and enters her.

"Fuucckkk!" she moans as she wraps her legs around his waist.

He starts working her wetness rocking against her and biting his lip "hmmm," he picks her up and takes her to the bed and sits down so that she's on top of him.

He thrusts and she whimpers "Yess,"

"Fuck Ti, shit," Zac said gruffly against her ear. "Oh God, Ti, you've got such a tight little pussy."

She felt full, her thighs trembling as he laid back down, pinning her hands behind her back and fucking her faster

"Zac! Oh shit."

"I'm not done yet." As the orgasm continued to wreak havoc on her senses, she felt him flip her over onto her back and he began pounding into her, his thrusts deep and powerful.

"Ummmm, fuck," she screamed revelling in each thrust

She felt another orgasm coming so she dug her nails into his chest raking them down his abs, loving it when he bit her neck and thrust his hips faster. "Harder, Zac."

"With a snarl, he wraps his hand around her neck choking her. "You think you can handle it?"

She nods, "yes please"

Keeping his gaze locked on hers, he drove into her with such force, the headboard of her bed slammed against the wall. Her insides quaked with the oncoming climax.

"Oh, Ti." He threw his head back, eyes closed with a groan. "I'm gonna cum." His movements changed, grew staggered and she squeezed him with each thrust Seeing his reaction, and they moaned as they found their climax together."

They returned home feeling recharged and ready to start the next chapter of their lives. Baecation mission accomplished.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.1K 2.8K 56
This story is about the characters Fatima and Zac and my version of their love story.
39.6K 2.5K 30
Read to find out ♡
111K 2.7K 53
Story of how Fatima got her heartbroken and learned how to open up and love again problem is she's in love with Zac who happens to be someone else's...
8K 784 17
A Zatima story!