Loves a game from the past

بواسطة secretsunfoldx

Y/n carter is one off Katrina's closest friends From school but hasn't had the chance to hang out with kat as... المزيد

The night we met
Cafe time
Ups and downs
Kiss kiss
Party time 🥳
Date night

He causes trouble

21 0 0
بواسطة secretsunfoldx

I didn't get much sleep, I was tossing and Turing all night worried about Colby, the thought of him getting seriously hurt made me want to throw up.

I was staring at the selling when I heard a huge bang coming from down the stairs, I rush out of my room to see what it was and to my surprise I found Colby and sam stumbling about, "Colby where there the fuck have you been" I say worried but also with a hint of anger in my tone "sorry me and sam stayed out and went to the pub after the party" he laughs slightly
"Jesus Christ what happened to your eye" I reached out to touch his eye as it has a huge black bruise around it "nothing I'm fine" he pushes my hand away "oh yeh coz having a black eye is fine" I snap, I felt so much rage building up inside of me, I knew that Brenna had done this. "Y/n just leave it in fucking fine, god" Colby snaps back at me.
I got angrier at the fact that he just snapped at me, why is he mad at me, "wow okay, sorry for carrying" I say Turing my back to him and waking off "shit, y/n I'm sorry I've just had a long night" Colby says making me stop "yeh well so have I, Colby, I sat up all night worried to death that something bad happened to you but you don't see me taking it out on you" I turn around with tears forming in my eyes, I tried to hold them back but all these emotions were bubbling up in me and I felt like I was going to burst into a million pieces "can't you see I don't this for you" he says angrily "I didn't ask you to, I can handle myself" I shout "should have just let him hit you then if you can handle your self too much" he says without thinking, I just looked at him and I could feel a warm tear run down my cheek "jeez Colby that was too far" sam buts in "fuck this, you just as bad as him Colby" I say wiping my tears away and storm away.
I was heading to my room when kat stopped me "hey you okay?" She asked "no me and Colby just go in a fight" I replied feeling the tears coming back thinking about it, "about what?" "Brennan," I say but Kat just starts laughing that made me think she was crazy, "why are you laughing this is serious," I say "I'm sorry but yous are fighting about Brennan, that low-life bastard that ruined your life and now is ruining your friendships," Kat said seriously looking at me "yeah!! And Colby was being mean about it" I say in a grumpy way "y/n that's just Colby being Colby after a night out, he's acting like this because he cares about you" she says placing a hand on my shoulder "yeh well if he cared so much then he would have said that" I snap, I didn't mean to snap I just couldn't take it anymore I just wanted to crawl into a small space and cry. "He's just being overprotective, he cares so much about you y/n, Brennan was one of his best friends and he still punched him for you," she says "well I'm going to bed, and sleep on it" I turn around and start to walk up the stairs "but it's morning, you just got up" she shouts after me "I'm tired!" I shout back.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love بواسطة :)

قصص الهواة

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
646K 39.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...