𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

By LadyNaii

"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁... More

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎

𝟐𝟕

3K 151 85
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

A month later and here I was at my grand opening, "Tats By Kas."

I was beyond excited and honored to have achieved such goals.

This was gonna bring in the money I needed so I could finally move my sister and I.

These days she's been staying with our mom; but I still will have a room for her because I basically raised her.

Her birthday was next week, she'd be 9.

I was looking around at all the people that showed up today.

I did some hiring while I was renovating and got 4 people.

2 girls and 2 boys.

Since it was the grand opening; we were doing tattoos for 100 dollars for a few hours.

Everybody I hired was booked and I had about 6 people I needed to get done today too.

Shit was exciting.

"Wassup nigga," I turned around and heard Sinny.

Faith was by his side, her small belly bump evident.

Yeah, bringing another baby into the crew.

"Wassup brodie, sis," I nodded at Faith.

"I'm so proud of you Kas! You've come so far and achieved so much."

"I appreciate that, hard work does pay off."

"How everything with you?" I inquired.

"Well, I'm graduating in a few short months and the pregnancy is going well. I'm only 3 months, but no issues so far." She boasted.

"That's wassup, already knew you had shit handled."

$$$

"Yo!" I heard Ny'karri's voice and he was walking over with my niece in his arms.

They named her Jream, ( dream )

"Hi baby girl," I grabbed her out of Karri's arms and she was slobbering and shit, just chilling.

"I missed you princess," I mumbled as I rocked her slowly.

"Where my sister?" I asked referring to Kaylynn.

"She over there talking to mama."

I scrunched up my face, "Samora here?" I questioned.

"Yeah, and she big as fuck too." He explained.

I nodded, I lowkey missed her but I know moving on and doing better for myself was for the best.

"Coo, here I gotta find my mom and them." I handed Jream back to her dad and wandered until I ran into my mom.

She was talking to Samora and Kaylynn. My sister was by her side, so was my ex.

I shook my head.

"Hi mommy," I walked up to her and kissed her forehead.

"KAS!" My sister screamed as I picked her long ass up.

"Hi sissy, you gon visit soon? I miss you," I said to her.

Like I said, she been at my moms on a regular basis now and I missed her like hell.

"I'll stay for a week!" She spoke.

"Okay good, we can do whatever you want."

She kissed my cheek and jumped down.

"Is it Kas's?" My mom asked Samora.

"Nah," I answered before Samora could.

"Oh okay, well congratulations sweetie," my mom smiled at her.

"Thank you." Samora responded.

"I'll catch up later, a few of my clients boutta start coming in."

$$$

As I'm walking off, I hear my name.

I stopped and turned seeing Samora trying her best to catch up to me.

I just walked towards her to see what she wanted.

"Wassup, you good?" I questioned her.

We ain't talk since I found out the baby wasn't mine. There was nothing we no longer needed to discuss.

And we can't have a friendship because of the history we had, I was good on that.

"I'm fine, I just wan-," she was cut of by another voice.

"Kasim!" I looked up and came face to face with my girl, Aalise.

yeah, my little realtor shawty.

"C'mere!" I waved her off and she quickly came towards me and I leaned down and pecked her lips a few times.

"Missed you, and I bought you wings you can heat up later."

"Preciate you, uhm Samora this is my girlfriend; Aalise. Aalise, Samora is, well you know Samora."

I told Aalise all about her, our history and shit cause I aint want her thinking I was tryin keep nun from her.

We been real with each other since day 1, and ion want that to change.

"Hi, its good to meet you." My girl spoke.

"Hi, I'm gonna go. Enjoy yourselves." Samora replied, before she hurried off, ion know where to.

"Was that awkward or?" Lise questioned me.

I shrugged, "we good mama. You getting your tattoo by me right?" I asked her.

"Obviously; you know I'm here to support you."

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek, this really my baby.

$$$

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

"Kas's hair got so long since we last seen him," Kay spoke as I walked up to her and Faith.

"Yeah, it has. He looks good," I joined their conversation.

"Oh, hi baby." Kay smiled and hugged me.

"Hey best," Faith hugged me as well.

"Where's Jream?"

"You know her dad being extra showing her off to everybody, as long as nobody kiss or cough in her direction we good." Kay spoke up.

"Nah word, can't believe we are all finna be moms," Faith spoke up as she rubbed her belly.

She was shy of 3 months.

Her and Sinny been going strong since the night he took her virginity.

It was cute, happy for them both.

"Seriously, I'm ready to be done." I rubbed my 5 month belly and sighed deeply.

"Wassup with you and Salem?" Kay questioned me.

I shrugged, "we're just co-parenting right now. No sex or nun, he just been making sure our baby had what they needed at my house and his." I expressed.

Salem and I haven't done anything since the night we had sex, I was done with allat.

I already knew he wasn't the one for me, so I'm not gonna keep wasting more of my life.

"Understandable, glad he stepping up," Faith nodded in agreement.

"Yall know girly Kas with? Every seen her before."

"Yes, I know she's a realtor. A good one too," Faith chimed in.

"Aalise Baltimore," Faith added.

I scoffed, type of last name is Baltimore.

"Yall think they serious?" I inquired as I played with my fingers.

"I mean, he looks happy," Kay spoke as we watched as they interacted and laughed together.

I was jealous, yes.

I missed Kas, other than Salem he's the only dude I ever had sex with.

He loved me bro, and I ruined it.

"Be honest, yall think she's prettier than me?" I was tripping but ion care.

"Uhm, no. But she's not ugly," Faith commented.

"Like at all, but lets not do this because its weird. He moved on, no need to compare yourself to her." Kaylynn finished.

I sighed, "I just miss him, I'm so proud of him. I wanted to tell him I bought him a sketchpad so he can keep practicing, things like that, then she came."

"Just leave it in his office, is it in your car?" Kay questioned me.

"Yeah, lemme go get it. I'll be back."

As I'm leaving out of the shop, I waddled to my car.

I frowned up my face noticing a car circling around Kas's shop. They would come, slow down and keep going.

Just kept doing that.

I pulled out my phone to call him, there's so many people in this building bro.

Anybody could get hurt.

After 3 rings, kas finally answered.

"Kasim, somebody is circling the building, you need to get everyone to safety," I spoke into the phone.

"What? Where you at? I'll come get you," he spoke up.

"No, just take care of everyone else; I'll be fi-," before I could finish my sentence, a machine gun went off.

Bullets going haywire, I squealed as I dropped my phone and covered my ears.

The shots were nonstop— no slowing down.

I could hear screaming and yelling, everything.

I just prayed everyone would be okay.

I just kept my head down and prayed I wasn't gonna get hit.

Shortly after, I could hear police cars and ambulances.

I didn't wanna move, I was too scared too.

I just wanted my friends to be aight.

I felt over my body and gasped realizing I was bleeding out of my side.

What, no.

I started to cry as I applied pressure to the wound.

I slowly got out of the car and before I could make it too far, a paramedic noticed me and rushed to my aide.

"SAMORA!" I heard Kasim.

"SAMORA!" I heard him screaming my name, but eventually I blacked out.

Not again.

____________________________
_______________

Aalise DenaeBaltimore | Lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 26.5K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
8.4K 401 16
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
492K 20.6K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
54.3K 2K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"