๐˜ผ๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ // [Semi...

By ShuuXuyin

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€. Yup that was how everyone in NRC describes you as. But one thing about you is that, you a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Valentine's day special
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

5.5K 191 76
By ShuuXuyin

// Heaven...

You stand beside Yuu as you stre at the three ghosts. One was very slime, one was fat and lastly one was average, "Ihihihi look like we scared you" middle one say as it laugh. You look at Yuu as he look at you.

Grim was scared and was floating behind Yuu "Scared of you? pff, I was scared because I thought I see a clown!" you say "Everyone who ever live here leave when they see us, and to see someone talking to us or casually is odd" the other one say.

"We're always looking for a ghost comrade, how about you join us?" fat one asks "Plus it would be such a waste to waste such a pretty face" slim one say as it laugh "We're going to die" Yuu say with the calmest tone you could know. "Uuuuh Uuuh- The great magician Grim-sama isn't scared of ghost" Grim say.

Grim breath out fire as he try to hit the ghost. "We're here, here! hihihih!" the ghost laugh as they keep disappearing and appearing. Grim Wasn't able to hit any of the ghost because he keep closing his eyes. When he attacked the.

"Shit! Stop appearing and disappearing like that!" Grim say "Do you always close your eyes when you make fire appear?" Yuu asked Grim "Shut up! dont ordered me around" Grim say as you yawn.

"Wah, this is so boring, I'm going to sleep wake me up if anything good happens" you say as you walk away "Human don't go! I mean! Sure you can chicked out!" Grim say.

You open one of the room and there was a big bed. You touch the bed surface and look at your hand. No dust, you sleep on the bed as you close your eyes.

Something was shaking you, "Go away" you say "Human wake up" you could hear Grim voice as you slowly open your eyes. "Hm, is it morning?" you asked him "So what happened, is anything spicy happened?" you asked them.

"The headmage come after we defeat the ghost" Yuu say "We!? it was I who did all the work!" Grim say "I told you where you attacked" Yuu say "And Grim, you and me are janitors now, because we have to pay him some how" Yuu say as you sit up and yawn.

"What are we waiting for let's go" as you guys were in living room Crowley enter. "Good morning, the three of you! Did you sleep well" Crowley asked "Slept like a log" Yuu say "When we sprawled on the bed, the bottom of the bed fell out and we were so surprised, you know!" Grim say.

"I Sleep good but the noise was annoying" you say "Even tho the two of you are were hurled from another world, you two are tough, very good! now that's out the way, I want to talk about your job for today" Crowley say.

"Today work is to clean the inside of the academic. Even if I said so, the academy is very vast. It will be impossible to finish cleaning the whole place without magic. That's why. Today, pleace clean the main street  from the main gate to the library. Do you understand, Yuu-kun and Y/n-Kun?" Crowley asked.

"Please took care of Grim, so he wouldn't cause trouble like yesterday" Crowley say "I'm not confident about that" Yuu say "No worries I'm here so no need to worry about Grim" You say.

"Good, I'm relying on the both of you" Crowley say "I will give you permission to eat at the school cafeteria" He say "Well then work hard!" Crowley say "Tch.... I cant stand doing things like cleaning" Grim say "Do you think all this those people who clean like it too?" you asked him "Dont think so, plus people who do this kind of work are important. So Grim-San please dont complain or else" you say.

"Eh? I was only joking!" Grim say "I just want to study magic. And do cool tricks and go Boom bo-bo-bo-boom!" Grim say Crowley have already left, as you look at Yuu who was staring at Grim. "We can study later at the library" Yuu suggest. You could see that Grim was not please with Yuu suggestions.

"Whoa~ Amazing! So this is the main street.I didn't get a good look yesterday. What's up with this statues?" Grim asked as he pointed at them  "They are seven and all of them look scary" Grim say "This aunti, here, looks especially self-important see?" Grim say.

The statue look like the queen of heart from Alice in wonderland. Strang? "You dont know the queen of heart?" An unfamiliar voice say as you look at the person. It was a guy with a kind of spiky hair with heart next to his eyes. It was Ace "Queen of heart is she an important person?" Grim asked.

"In the olden days, she was the queen who lived inside the Rose Labyrinth. She's a strict person who respects discipline, and she wont forgive any disorder among the Trump Soldiers' advance, or in the roses’ color. Even though it's a country full of insane  guys, they're all in complete obedience to her.Why, you ask?
It's because disobedience to law will get you instantly beheaded!" Ace say he must be a big fan of her. Pretty cool, "It would be nice to have that much power" you say. "Isn't it cool!? I like it. 'Cause, like, nobody will obey a queen that's only kindhearted, right?" He asked "I would, but I do like her she seem so evil and no one can stop her. The type of evilness i allowed" you say "And who are you?" Yuu asked him.

"I'm Ace. A fresh first year student  starting from today. Take care of me well~" he sing with a smirk "I am the great Grim! I'm a genius who'll become a great magician!
And this dull one is Yuu. My henchman. And this is Y/n my pillow" Grim say "Yuu  what a strange name." Ace say "I'm not his henchman" Yuu say.

" Hey, hey, Ace. Then, is that lion with the scar on his eye also a famous guy?" Grim asked as he point at Scar from lion king!? That have to be him. "Of course! He's the King of Beasts who ruled over the Savanna.
However, he's not a born-king. He's a hard worker who took over the throne with a scrupulous plan he made by himself. After he became King, he proposed to live together with the hyenas, who were hated by everyone, too, without discriminating them." Ace say "The way you are saying it make him look nice" You say "He is!" Ace say.

"Ooh, people who don't get swayed by social status? Rocks!
Who's the auntie with the octopus legs before him?" Grim asked. Oh- Shit! totally forgot her name. She's from The little mermaid "She's the Witch of the Sea who lives in a cave in the depths of the sea.
Her raison d'etre was to help unhappy mermaids. If you pay the price, she'd help you find solution to any of your worries, starting from desires to change oneself to love troubles! It seems that there aren't any wish she can't grant. Well, I heard the cost was a bit expensive, though.
If it's to grant any wish, then it's natural, don't you think?" Ace say "I mean if its able to grand wish it should be expensive" you say agreeing with Ace.

"Nyahaー! In other words, if I become a great magician, I'd get rich!? Then, then, what about this uncle in the big hat?" Grim asked again. Also forgot his name he is from Aladdin. "
He's the Great Sage of the Desert Kingdom.
He's the cabinet minister who works under the kingdom’s useless king, and he's a clever person who managed to see through a swindler who tried deceive the princess by faking his status as a prince!
And after that, he managed to get the magic lamp and rose to become the world's number one Great Sage! Furthermore, it's said that he also took the king's throne by using that power!" Ace say as you shut your mouth this time.

"Oh-ho! So as thought, it's also important for a magician to have a discerning eye!
Ooh, this person's beautiful!" Grim say when you look at the statue your jaw drop. How can a statue be this beautiful, especially more better then you are. Plus she was the stepmother of snow white. "This person's said to be the world's number one most beautiful queen!
Everyday, she checks the world's beautiful person ranking in the mirror! And then, it's said that if she's about to fall from the number one spot, she wont spare any efforts! Her, you know, high awareness to keep being the number one beauty in the world? Is impressive, right? And, it seems that she was an expert at making poisons." Ace say "She is drop dead gorgeous" You say "Beautiful but scary" Grim also say.

"Really? Isn't it cool to have a fixation you wont ever yield?" Ace asked "I-indeed, to have one's own beliefs is cool!
What about that man with a burning head?
He looks scary!" Grim say as he point at the another name you forgot. Fuck, you have short memories or what!? The fuck is wrong with you? "He's the King of the Land of the Dead!
They said he ruled over a land squirming with evil spirits by himself, so he must be a super powerful person.
He has a scary face, but he's a sincere person who does even unpleasant work pushed onto him without rest, and Cerberus, Hydra, and the Titan family all follows his orders and fight for him." Ace say.

"Fumu, fumu. To not become haughty even though you have strength is an important thing.
Lastly, what about this person with the horns?" Grim asked it was maleficent the great Fae, right? shes a fae I think? "The Witch of Thorn who lives in the mountain of demons. Noble and elegant, and even compared to all the other seven here, her magic and curse skills are number one!
She does things like manipulating thunderclouds to bring about a storm, fully covering a whole kingdom with thorns... anyways, her magic's on a super huge scale. They said she could also transform into an enormous dragon." Ace say "Shes so pretty" you say with a smile.

"Ooh~ a dragon! The admiration of every monster!" Grim say as Ace smile "They are cool right~ unlike a curtain raccoon" Ace say as he sure at Grim you knew something bad was going to happen "Pu... ahahahaha! I can't hold it in anymore! Ahahahaha!
Hey, you guys are the ones who almost caused riot during the opening ceremony, right? A guy who got called in front of the mirror but actually couldn't use magic, and the monster barging in even though he didn't get invited! Man~ it was so hard to stop myself from laughing during the opening ceremony. Expect you Y/n" Ace say.

"Eh, why not her too? She's the same as this henchman of mine. Why aren't you insulting her?" Grim asked confused both Grim and Yuu were confused. And you were completely not paying attention at all. "Well I met her already, and, shes my emergency go to place if that short guy disturb me. Plus shes my type unlike that one" Ace say as he wrap his arm around you and pull you closer.

"And, in the end you both couldn't get into the school so you became handymen? Haha, lame." Ace continues his insulting "What?! my pillow is also a handymen so you are insulting her too!" Grim say with a smirk  "Pff, at least she is going to have a job as my tutor, unlike you two completely useless" Ace say "Wait, wait, wait! I never agreed to this plus I'm the one who need totur" you say "Anyway continued please" you say.

So what happens was Ace keep insulting the Grim and Yuu, as you watch it at the end things didn't end well at all. Grim and Ace were fighting not physically but with magic. Ace used magic that could control Wind.

"Uh, oh shit" you say Grim and Ace have cause trouble. They burn the queen of heart statue black. Well, you and Yuu watch the disaster unfold it self and it wasn't a good idea to do so. But you'll probably do it again in you have the chance.

"Hey!!! What's all this racket!?" a Very familiar voice say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.2K 28
I watch as she pulled his head back and slit is throat, the blood spewed out. I felt like I was about to vomit, Victoria had a wide, frightening smil...
296K 12.7K 38
[ongoing revisions] Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ...
996 35 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
155 0 3
PART I: Princess (Y/N). Instead of being offered to join the war and fight back for your freedom, you were almost handed away for marriage on a silve...