Twisted Wonderland x Mairimas...

By aries239

After the tight fight to secure the throne for demon kings and because of that change their human side fully... More

Main Character Info
Prologue
Prologue 0-1
Prologue 0-2
Prologue 0-3
Prologue 0-4
Prologue 0-5
Prologue 0-6
Prologue 0-7
Prologue 0-8
Prologue 0-9
Prologue 0-10
Demon Character
Dorm Information
Yodhira Dorm Tour
Heartslabyul
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-1๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-2๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-3๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-4๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-5๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-6๐ŸŒน
Author Note
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-7 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-8๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-9๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-10๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-11๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant Epiloque๐ŸŒน
Kalego Interval 1
Queendom of Roses
Savanaclaw
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-1 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-2 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-3 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-4 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-5 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-6 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-7 ๐Ÿฆ
Raina Overblot?
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-8 ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸฆThe Rebel 2-9๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-10 ๐Ÿฆ
Let's talk session!
๐Ÿ’ Ghost Bride 1-1 ๐Ÿ’
hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
Raina SSR card?
๐Ÿ’ Ghost Bride 1-2 ๐Ÿ’
Octavinelle
๐ŸšThe Sea Witch Game 3-1๐Ÿš
๐ŸšThe Sea Witch Game 3-2๐Ÿš

Ghost Bride Final

1.3K 60 7
By aries239

I HAVE RETURNED!!!! ...For a while 😃.

I know I disappear for 3 to 4 months. I decide to go on holiday and overall enjoyed my time last year because this year will become my last year before I graduate. I have almost no time to even go on holiday this year just so I can focus and finish my study 😭.

Thank you for your kind support and also for EiruMinako for sending me this AMAZING FANART!!!

JUST LOOK AT THE AMAZING FANART!!! I JUST CAN'T!!! 😭😭💕💕💕

Anyways, I don't know if you guys still pretty hype up for the next arc because I can't promise when is my next update. I'm pretty sure the hype is just sorted and died down after my long hiatus... But I try to light it up again!

Enjoy this chapter everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

The rest have been seated in their own representative seat as the 'guest'. Eliza kinda feel pity but she also didn't want them to ruin the image of her wedding by sprawling on the floor like a corpse so she kindly asks the guard to move them to the seat. Now, she is back gushing about Idia and their wedding. The rest can only see the interaction awkwardly.

"Ah... Shroud-senpai... he look stiff as board..." comment Deuce.

"Did Idia get smacked too? This bride is super picky so I wouldn't be surprised..." said Cater. Eliza that hearing that, turned her head towards Cater with a pout.

"How rude. We just had to restrain him a tiny bit because he tried to escape." Said, Eliza.

"All of these guys are totally useless... they super rejected and dropped like flies, it was hard to watch... tch. What have you all lived outside for?! Aren't you even a little embarrassed goofing off all this time!?" Said Idia that unfortunately is being heard by the rest as the atmosphere gets very quiet.

"You are right, Idia. And you should say it~ All other men are just annoying flies. Being kind enough to tell them like it is, is just another one of your good points. Ahh, you are so amazing I can't wait any longer... Let's start the wedding now!" Eliza continues happily.

"WHAT?! NOW?!"

"Yes. Darling. Soon we will have our first kiss in front of the mirror and our guest and be bound for eternity. Then we become two souls, just souls... and enjoy our honeymoon!" Eliza said with happiness.

"No way! You are telling me that I have to leave this world without reading the manga I have been hyped for! G-guys! Do something!" Idia said in a panic as he look at the fallen boys with a desperate look. Vil just smiles a very fake one.

"Aren't you happy? There was someone out there who pick you despite your shyness."

"Yeah. Now that I think about it you two are a perfect match." Said Leona.

"WHAT NOW?!"

The other ghost looks very happy at their princess's decision as they start to celebrate it.

"But, it such a pity princess... that you didn't have the grand wedding fit for you. And instead, it only gets filled by this 'fake prince'. Poor princess..." said one of her maids.

"Now, now. You know that I already invited a very important guest and of course, my best human friend~ We just need to wait for them to arrive soon."

"PRINCESS! THEY FINALLY ARRIVE!"

The rest of the students look confused at that. Did the princess really just invite a guest to this sudden and crappy wedding?

"Really? Then let them in!" Eliza responded with happiness.

"*Ehem* Please welcome, the Crown Prince of Netherworld, Iruma Suzuki. along with his sister, The Crown Princess of Netherworld, Raina Suzuki. Together with their retainers."

Just like that the big door opened and walk inside the misfit class with their dress and suit. Truly look like some refined guests that are ready to enjoy this evening. Eliza immediately flew over to Raina before hugging her excitedly.

"YOU CAME~. I though you wouldn't want to come to my wedding."

"I would never be that cruel towards my friend." Raina smiled.

The rest can feel their eyes widen even Idia just look at the Misfit with a look of betrayal. Lied that notice Idia start to shout.

"Ah! There is the lucky groom. How are you doing? Feeling nervous about your big day." Lied then chuckled.

"H-how could you, Lied-san? I-I thought you are here to save me... I thought we are friends... YOU TRAITOR! AND TO THINK I GIVE THOSE LEGENDARY ITEMS TO YOU JUST TO HAVE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!!" Idia shouts while holding out a cry.

"Oh come on. I'm just feeling happy that you finally getting married. To the beautiful princess at top of that. Aren't you lucky? Maybe I should call you prince soon. Hehe." Reply Lied.

"Y-You!!"

"What this? How are you guys managing to get inside?" asked Jack.

"Because we got the invitation, silly."

"... And to think we must doing that silly façade just to get inside the hallways while you guys manage to just waltz right in... I feel scammed right now." Said Cater.

"Fufu~ Such sly little devils they are~," Said Lilia.

"Thank god. Now that you are here, we can officially start the wedding ceremony now! Julieta, Chubby, please prepare it n-"

"Actually, Eliza. Why don't you have your wedding tonight at midnight?" Suggested Raina. Eliza looks at her in confusion.

"Eh? Why is that?"

"Think about it. You getting marry while being blessed under the starry sky. I also know that the moon will shine exceptionally bright tonight plus the bell will also chime at midnight." Answer Raina.

"That's right~. It feel so romantic when you think about it." Continue Elizabeth.

"Your decoration can also used a little bit more touch so that it can feel even more magical." Said Kerori.

"Hm..."

"Besides, you still need to prepare to groom, right? Luckily for you, we bring the groom some suit to match your appearance." Said Jazz as he take out the suit from one of the suitcases. Eliza's eyes are shining while looking at the suit.

"AH! Such a dazzlings suit! I'm sure it would look perfect on my prince. Go on then~ Please help me on preparing for the perfect wedding night. Oh, my dear. I'm sorry but we must postponed it until tonight. I'm sure you already feel excited about this but please endured it a little longer, okay?"

"JUST CANCE- MMPH?!!?" Sabnock just put his hand in Idia's mouth before hoisting him up.

"Then, please excuse us."

"Oh, guards make sure that my darling behaves for them, okay?" Said Eliza while the guard saluted her and followed Sabnock, Jazz, and Idia outside the hallways.

"Well, look like we gain ourselves some extra time, not like it will be any different for us..." said Deuce followed by a groan from the rest of the paralysis students. Unnoticed by all, one of the princess guards looks at the floor sadly before flying out from the hallways but of course, his movement has been seen by the misfit as one of them moves silently towards the open door.

#CHUBBY POV#

I should be happy now that our kind princess Eliza finally found her prince charming but why did my heart hurt when I know that prince charming would not treat our princess with the kindness she deserve.

"What got you so sad, comrade?" A familiar voice asks me from behind as I see Julieta emerge from the wall and fly towards me.

"Ah... nothing to worry about, Julieta. I just... feel a little excited about tonight, hehe..."

"You sure? I notice a sadness in that eyes. Ah... Could it be the love?"

I flinch at her words. Did I make it too obvious?

"So, I was right. You do harbor a feeling towards our beautiful princess."

"Please, don't tell this to anyone. Not like it would make any difference now that the princess already found her prince." I said.

"...You know, I read a book once about love. Love know no time and limit, as long as there is opportunity, make sure you seize it or forever held your silence and get burden by that love. Young man, you grew up together with the princess, even after death befalling us all and yet you still stay loyal with the princess. I would not be surprise if you do fall in love with the princess." Said Julieta

"But, I'm just a soldier and she is a princess. I'm not worthy..."

"Then is that so called 'Prince Idia' is worthy of princess love? You see how he act. He didn't love the princess. Just imagine that after they got married, the princess will be neglected just because of that arrogant prince. Can you bear to see that happen?"

"Of course not! But-"

"Seize your moment before it's too late."

I stay silent thinking about her words. She then sighs before turning back. "I let you think about it. And I hope no matter what you choose, it is the best decision you can take."

#CHUBBY POV END#

#AUTHOR POV#

Chubby didn't notice that after Julieta leave far away, she start to change shape. Her appearance starts to turn into smoke before revealing non-other than Allocer. He then returns back to the hallways and locks eyes with Asmodeus and nods. Asmodeus nod back before a loud slap can be heard in the room. Can you guess? Yep, Caim just getting slapped by Eliza for doing so improper conduct towards him.

"SO RUDE! HMPH! You maybe are Raina friends but you clearly didn't fit to be one!"

"Ouch, such a harsh words from the lady. Certaintly fitting for the lady like you. Please insult me more!" Said Caim.

"DISGUSTING!" And then another slap can be heard.

The people that watch the interaction can only sweatdrop at the display. Vil can only scoff.

"I can't believe there still someone that can said something like that."

"Erg... It's send quite a shiver down my neck."

"Oh, wow, Azul, I didn't know you are that type, fufu~," Said Jade.

"STOP PUTTING A DIFFERENT MEANING TOWARDS MY WORDS! YOU MAKE IT SOUND WEIRD!"

"Somehow, they got to relaxed. I wonder what happen with Idia now?" Said Iruma.

"I'm just hoped that there is no chaos in the dressing room."

-Meanwhile-

"I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THAT!" Idia shouts desperately hugging one of the pillars.

"Aw, come one~ It's for your wedding after all."

"SCREW THAT WEDDING! I NEVER AGREED TO GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!"

"But nobody care about that, right? Beside you will married the princess in here." Jazz tease.

"Y-you! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I DIDN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO THAT PRINCESS. I RATHER CHOOSE TO MARRIED RAINA THAN THAT CLINGY PRINCESS!!"

"...."

".... Ah... WAIT! I DIDN'T-"

"Sabnock-san. Please take him back to the dressing room." Jazz said with a rather disturbing smile.

"Roger." Sabnock answers before looming at Idia's figure. Idia that already feels scared just lets his hug towards the pillar loosen.

"Fine then. If you really want fight for Raina hand in marriage, let this be your first lesson. We will start with the way you dressing. And maybe with any luck, you will get married tonight before manage to propose to Raina. Oh, yes. That sound like a great deal." Jazz smile menacingly.

"Hiek! A-anyone... ORTHO!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!"

"Hehehe..."

"NOOOOO!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night soon approached. Idia now dressed up and tie back up on the podium can only cry in misery. This is the only chance he has and the only dorm that he thinks can save him are the one that has been waiting in anticipation of his wedding.

Raina anxiously looked at the time. Why she didn't hear anything from the rescued team? Did they manage to find other students to take on the role? Or do they decide to give up?

"Oh, Raina~ I can't believe that the time is coming near. Soon, my happily ever after will finally come true~" Eliza squeal happily as she twirled around in happiness.

"...I'm glad. But Eliza, is this really your choice?" Raina ask as Eliza stopped in her track and smiled softly at her.

"Of course. I'm 100 percent sure about my choice." Raina looks at Eliza and with soft eyes gives her the flower banquet. It's a unique flower that almost looks similar to a peony but with 2 colors, the outer petal is red color while the inner one is black color. In the middle of it, there is a bud with the shape of a heart.

"This flower is called 'The True Heart'. The demons usually never really get married for love for we are moved by lust. But if you want to know that someone truly married for love, then give this flower to your loved one. It is said that the middle part will only bloom when the heart is true to its true love. I hope this could serve as the answer when your heart starts to waver, Eliza." Eliza looks at the flower banquet before gently taking it from Raina's hands.

"Thank you, Raina. I prove it to you by making this flower bloom when I saying my vow towards Idia." Eliza said with a smile.

"Princess, it's time!"

"Hehe~ Wish me luck, Raina~"

"... Guys, hurry up." Raina said as she look at the clock tower anxiously.

The wedding ceremony soon began. As the guest and the so-called 'princes' have already been put on their representative seats. Eliza already flying in front of Idia as she looks excited but Idia is the opposite of it.

"Do you, Idia Shroud, take Eliza as your lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health... *sniff*... the tears won't stop, I'm just so happy!" said the handyman.

"Oh, you. If you keep crying like that on such a wonderful day as this, I...*sniff* Handyman, I'm going to be the happiest princess ever..."

"Guys, we gonna put the stop on the wedding!" said Deuce as he try to move his limbs.

"But we are still unable to move an inch!" said Sebek.

"Man, I'm so done with this. When Mr.Firefly Squid gets a kiss we get to go home, right? Get it done already." Said, Floyd.

"Oh, yes. My back is starting to hurt from being stuck in the same position for so long. Give her a good peck on the lips and get this over with." Lilia said with a smile.

"Follow Lilia-sama instruction! Hurry and give her a 'good peck'!" Shout Sebek.

"Just on whose side are you...."

"A peck! But that send me right over to the other side y'know! Are you demons now? You lost all humanity? Is this a parade of cruelty?" Idia said looking at them in disbelief.

"Thank you for stating something so obvious, now just go kiss already so we can enjoy this party." Said Jazz with a smile.

"I must said that the wine here taste very good~ Where they got this stuff?" said Elizabeth.

"I agree."

"This won't do. We still in the middle of our vows. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the kiss is coming right up~" Eliza said happily. Chubby can only look at that in sadness.

The vows continue as the crowd of students starts cheering for Idia to kiss the princess.

"STOP CHEERING!" Shout Idia.

"And here I thought we are the ones that supposes to be the demon." Lied smirk as he keep drinking his drink. Raina and Iruma look at the scene with worried eyes. Asmodeus just poured the drink to Iruma and Raina while Clara joined the other students to cheer on Idia.

"Once we kiss, Idia and I will be off to the land of the dead to spend our eternity together. I will finally find true happiness!" Eliza said happily.

"...Things are getting bad rather quickly." Said Vil.

"But there nothing we can do... Raina, Iruma is there nothing you can do to stop this?" Trey ask.

"We already try to buy time until midnight. The third team should have arrived now but they-"

"Ni-san... they here."

"Huh?"

"In one... two... three-"

BAM!!!

The loud slam of the door can be heard as a loud voice start to shout and halt the wedding.

"I OBJECT!!!!" And behold Ace ad Grim in their glory. Idia looks at Ace like he is his savior.

"What are y-you... Hmph! Are you the intruders we were warned about? This wedding is deeply important to me, don't try to interfere!" Said Eliza as she was prepared to slap Ace.

"What so special about this wedding? You are just doing whatever you feel like. I'm gonna put this ring on your finger and send you packing to the other side!!" said Ace.

The Yodhira students can only sigh desperately at Ace's words, "Who on earth will tell anyone about their plan this loud?"

"Don't you dare hurt our princess!" said Chubby as he take a front place and the rest of the ghosts charged at Ace and Grim.

"Ffgnya! I can still burn you to crips!"

"Tch. No matter how many times I take them down they keep coming back for more."

"YOUR HIGHNESS! GO AND GET YOUR KISS!" Shout the housekeeper. Eliza then gets close to Idia and tries to kiss Idia but Idia keeps dodging the kiss.

"Good grief Idia, just how long do you plan to run away?" asked Eliza with an irritated tone.

"I-I-I want my first kiss to be special with someone I truly loved." Said Idia.

Ace then said, "Take a good look at Idia. All he can do is move his face but he is still resisting. I bet all of you know that your dear princess is making a huge mistake!"

"Don't you dare said that about our princess. Our cheerful and beautiful princess, the whole country is looking forward to her future but that all change on that one night. Because of that wretched neighboring country, all of her dream and our hope is getting shattered like that. And for 500 years, all she dreamed of is to find her prince charming. So we doing all we can do to help her find that perfect prince!"

"Treating her like something fragile just because you feel bad for her doesn't help anyone! You keep feeding her this kind of nonsense and not even try to intervene. For the first place, there no one that can fulfill all that criteria of her. That kind of person is never existed! All you done is take the easy way out rather than actually confronting her!"

"Oh, way to go Ace." Elizabeth clap.

"My ears kinda burn with all this shouting." Trey sweatdrop.

"You got to be honest with her and tell her that there's more to a groom than his looks." Said, Ace.

"So I have to think of things besides appearance for my ideal prince?" asked Eliza.

"That not what I'm saying. For starters, stop listing requirements your ideal prince has to meet. Your fiancé should be someone who will be there when you are happy or sad and will stick with you through thick and thin. That what you need to look for. I can't believe that just came out of my mouth." Said Ace as he look uncomfortable after saying that.

"Who are you and what have you done to the real Ace?"

"I TRY TO BE SERIOUS HERE!"

Soon another footstep can be heard as the rest of the group finally catches up to Ace. Rook, Riddle, and Epel have finally arrived.

"I completely agree." Said Riddle.

"My apologies. We got lost on our way many times without your light to guide us." Said, Rook.

"Rook-senpai. You having way to much fun with the ghost earlier."

"CATER! WHAT TIME IS IT?" Riddle shouts as he looks at Cater.

"Wha? Um... The cafeteria clock says 11:35 pm."

"The day is over soon. We need to take care of the rest of these ghosts!"

"You all can still fix this or mademoiselle, would you prefer to be an evil ghost that lacks humanity?" Ask Rook calmly and his question seems too shocked Eliza.

"Evil ghosts? Are you talking about me? I...I never meant... I just... Raina, Am I the evil ghost here?" Eliza asks as she looks at Raina.

"...Eliza-" Before Raina can answer, Chubby immediately went in front of his princess with a determined look.

"She is not the evil ghost! And I don't care if it's wrong or right. Even if it's me against the world I do whatever it takes to make her happy. That my attachment... my wish!" As soon as Chubby said that, his body starts to transform as he takes a bigger form.

"Whoa?! That pudgy ghost is getting bigger and bigger." Grim said in shock.

"EVERYONE GET READY!!!"

The Yodhira students didn't join the fight but they cast a spell to form a barrier and protect the paralyzes students so they will not get attacked by any stray magic.

"Leave the protection to us. We make sure everyone is okay. You just focus on defeating him!" Shout Kerori.

"Okay! Now let's do this! Bring it on!"

The fight didn't last that long. Soon the ghost guard gets defeated as he lay helpless on the ground. Eliza that seeing all of that happen can't help but shed a tear.

"I can't believe..."

"All right, any last words? Something to your precious Idia before you go?"

"CHUBBY!!!" Instead of going to Idia, Eliza flies straight to the fallen knight or Chubby.

"""Eh???"""

"Oh, Chubby. What are you thinking? You got all beat up defending me from those villains." Said Eliza as she held Chubby's face gently.

The girls get all riled up from the turn of the event as they look at Eliza and Chubby in anticipation.

"Villains? Wait, you mean us- WOAH!" Ace dodged in time when the shard of ice start to appear beneath him. He looks towards Kerori that looks at him with a 'silent' kinda face.

"What the..."

"Don't disturb our drama." Said Kerori as she watch the scene again.

"..."

"Please, don't cry Your highness. Your smile is the only thing I need to be happy." Said Chubby as his body start to disappear. Eliza looks at that in shock while Chubby only smiles.

"Your Highness, please be happy..."

"CHUBBY, NO! No matter what bad stuff happened to me I was able to keep chasing my dream because of you. I need you. That's right. I finally understand. My ideal prince is... Chubby, it's you!" Just as Eliza said that she kissed Chubby.

Magically, Chubby vanishing body starts to return back to normal as the Yodhira students clap in a joyous spirit.

The rest of the students especially the ones that get slapped just watch with a dumbfounded expressions. Eliza then turns back to Idia with apologetic eyes.

"Idia. I'm terribly sorry that I can't reciprocate your feelings. You are a great person so I'm sure that you will find someone even better than me." Said Eliza as she look at Idia. But Idia's eyes glance at Raina at Eliza's words. Eliza who notices it also looks at Raina before smiling softly.

"And it seems like you already found her. Well, good luck with your love journey, Idia-san." Eliza said in a soft whisper before turning back towards Chubby and hugging him.

"Everyone! My real soulmate is Chubby and we are getting married!!" Just as Eliza happily said that the bouquet in her hands start to bloom beautifully as the bell start to chime. And just like a spell has been broken, the students that get paralyzed can be moved again. Crowley then steps inside with a relief smile along with Ortho.

"After 500 years of suffering she finally found true love. They have truly moved me."

"BIG BROTHER! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"Uh... I'm alright... probably?"

Jazz starts to go towards Idia. "Man... you must be sad not being able to get married, huh?"

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU TRAITOROUS DEMON!"

"Ouch~ You break my heart."

Raina looks at Eliza and Chubby's happy faces before taking out the ring that she supposes to give to Idia if the third plan is not working. But she postponed it, thinking about Eliza's cruel fate if this ring is given to her.

"Eh~ Raina-chan. You keep looking at the ring very intensely. Could it be *gasp* You also want to get married?" Tease Elizabeth.

"EH?! NE-SAN! STOP SPOUTING SOME NONSENSE!"

"But you didn't denying it, right~"

As the blush start to adorn Raina's face, she shyly covered her face with the back of her hands and whispered, "...maybe."

"Oh my~"

The NRC students that see this side of Raina start to imagine their own wedding with Raina as the bell toll and everyone clap happily. They start to look at Raina with dreamy eyes before an intense aura have been released. The boys of the Misfit class look at them with menacing eyes.

"RAINA-SAMA! If that what you really want, I will prepare to most extravaganze proposal just for you!"

"Ha! You slime snake! You think you can outdone my proposal?! HAHA! Let me show you how a real proposal is done!"

"Shut up you brute!"

Eliza laugh happily as she waves goodbye at the crowd, "I will be returning next year with a child~"

"DON'T EVER COMING BACK!"

Yep. Overall, it's a happy ending for the ghost as for our dear princess Raina's happy ending, it must wait for a quite long time~. I see you all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 763 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...
135K 3K 31
Suzuki Iruma and Ryลซko, human (though Ryลซko maybe half-demon), 14, one day found themselves taken against their will into the world of demons. To add...
15.6K 374 17
"Welcome to demon school! Mara chan and Iruma kun!" Yes, Suzuki Iruma, 14, a normal human boy and Mara Valentine, 15, a celestial exorcist who can se...